Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness ...

Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

There are 2892 comments on the ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.. In it, ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com reports that:

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com.

dee lightful

Stanley, NC

#797 Apr 21, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>Well........ she said she does not Believe in the Trinity,sort of ,actually what she really said is that she does not know how the Holy spirit fits into the Trinity ,or something like that , she can not make up her mind about the Trinity ,but the last time we spoke she said that she Knows that "Jehovah is God and Jesus is God " and when i asked her if she Believed there were Two Gods she ran away crying fowl ,she is still sulking .
You are taught that there are two gods.hypocrite!
Cruizieblues

Nunawading, Australia

#798 Apr 21, 2013
I'm well aware of the meaning of whatever these days.
I have 5 teenagers.
Your missing my point though buck.
I don't disagree with what your saying.
I do however think, as long as you have a relationship with god, and you live by gods rules he will be more than capable of deciding who is genuinely trying to follow his word in they're heart.
I don't go around quoting scripture, but I was raised strict catholic, attended catholic school, had my children baptized catholic and now vehemently renounce that religion. Most people have automatically assumed it is because of the abuse of children, and it is, but more in a round about way.
Somewhere in they're wisdom, Catholics decided in their loose interpretation, that priests were not allowed to marry. For no other reason that if the priest has an heir, the church does not get his estate when he dies. So because of money, many children have suffered. Yes, priests should have self control. But at the end of the day they are just men,
This religion is filled with nothing but hypocrisy .
I love god. I have robotically chanted psalms all my life with it really not impacting. My relationship now, is full of giving thanks to a god who continues to bless us every day
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
oh and btw, "whatever" is a slang term look it up
and it does mean "I don't care what you're saying"
buck

AOL

#799 Apr 21, 2013
Karen you make me smile :)
your children & grandchildren are blessed to have you :)
buck

AOL

#800 Apr 21, 2013
Cruizieblues wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it's the same as saying I don't care.
I think it means there's no point arguing with someone who's like a dog with a bone.pretty sure only god can judge?
ok here's what you said, at one point you disagree the next you agree. yeah um confused?
I disagree with quite a bit of the Catholic church
I'm surprised I don't hear the whole world around me echoing out "hail marys" lol
buck

AOL

#801 Apr 21, 2013
Cruizieblues wrote:
I'm well aware of the meaning of whatever these days.
I have 5 teenagers.
Your missing my point though buck.
I don't disagree with what your saying.
I do however think, as long as you have a relationship with god, and you live by gods rules he will be more than capable of deciding who is genuinely trying to follow his word in they're heart.
I don't go around quoting scripture, but I was raised strict catholic, attended catholic school, had my children baptized catholic and now vehemently renounce that religion. Most people have automatically assumed it is because of the abuse of children, and it is, but more in a round about way.
Somewhere in they're wisdom, Catholics decided in their loose interpretation, that priests were not allowed to marry. For no other reason that if the priest has an heir, the church does not get his estate when he dies. So because of money, many children have suffered. Yes, priests should have self control. But at the end of the day they are just men,
This religion is filled with nothing but hypocrisy .
I love god. I have robotically chanted psalms all my life with it really not impacting. My relationship now, is full of giving thanks to a god who continues to bless us every day
<quoted text>
ok you're well aware of the meaning but disagreed when I said it means I don't care. hmm
just because you got 5 teenagers doesn't conclude you know the meaning of every word (grinning)
God forgives sin and nothing in Bible gives any kind of indication we must say "hail marys" for what we say or do wrong. I feel so bad for those raised in churches like this or Jehovah Witness cult etc. where the true Bible is not preached.
buck

AOL

#802 Apr 21, 2013
so Cruizeblues do you think that the Jehovah Witness cult is any better than the Catholic church? would you join them since you left your church?
buck

AOL

#803 Apr 21, 2013
it's a nice quiet Sunday evening :)
no one's knocking at the door to sell anything lol
buck

AOL

#804 Apr 21, 2013
some may disagree about quoting God's Bible words but that is our defense.
the word of God is quick & powerful sharper than any two-edged sword, able to divide asunder it says in Hebrews chapter 4 verse 12, the whole verse is good.
buck

AOL

#805 Apr 21, 2013
btw Karen I hope you had a great day with family :)
sticky, nice you come aboard here :)
Shel where are you today? I missed you:)
Kevin love your posts bro, in fact all those oppossing JWs God is with us :)
oh and cruizeblues, I'd like to know where you stand for or against JWs (Jehovah Witness cult)
Hello There

Orange Park, FL

#806 Apr 21, 2013
buck wrote:
btw Karen I hope you had a great day with family :)
sticky, nice you come aboard here :)
Shel where are you today? I missed you:)
Kevin love your posts bro, in fact all those oppossing JWs God is with us :)
oh and cruizeblues, I'd like to know where you stand for or against JWs (Jehovah Witness cult)
Hello Buck ,I have been watching Movies most of the day !!

It's raining here again ..

Hope everyone is doing well :)
buck

AOL

#807 Apr 21, 2013
buck wrote:
now onto the JW cult lol
didn't get started until 1879
it's Watchtower tracts got it started.
they don't believe in hell so I guess they assume God is a liar when he says the devil and false prophet and wicked men will go there. hmmm
the non christian/non bible believing people know where the devil ends up lol
they identify Jesus with Michael the Archangel (lmao) yeah this is what Charles Russell (a man) taught "his" followers. I guess Russell got those that didn't want to follow God and the Bible whoops and I mean big whoops.
didn't change the name of "his sect" to Jehovah Witnesses until 1931 hmmm.
both Russell and his successor Rutherford
made several false prophecies that never occurred hmmm and people were still blind enough to follow them hmm go figure
the Bible which has been preserved for centuries "DOES NOT" and I repeat does not support their peculiar doctrines.
the JW's rewrit of the Holy Bible has inaccurate renderings. oh yeah another successor said that Armageddon would happen in 1975 lmao well, it didn't!
when are these JW's gonna wake up!
avoid these people slam the door on them.
and by all means "Do Not" and I mean do not accept an invitation to one of their
false bible studies. you will be much happier in life :)
buck is repeating this for newcomers :)
buck

AOL

#808 Apr 21, 2013
buck wrote:
oh yeah the Jehovah Witnesses "Do Not" have churches, hmm.
They have Kingdom Halls.
God "IS" returning for His Church not a hall/organization uh oh.
oh get this, they refuse military service and blood transfusions hmm
and consider secular society to be under the influence of satan hmm as if JW's are not part of society lmao.
they don't believe in immorality of the soul again making God a liar. hmm
they love to blaspheme the Bible every way they can. a mere observation.
their beliefs are based on "their" interpretations of the Bible.
their activities are prohibited in other countries too bad usa ain't one.
yes their practices are banned and restricted in other countries. yeah usa should only do the same huh.
do JW's fear God at all?
God "DID NOT" wait over 2000 years to bring about his true witnesses only a fool would swallow that garbage.
more repeats :)
buck

AOL

#809 Apr 21, 2013
buck wrote:
yeah so let me get this straight,
the JW's are willing to take away a child's fun by not celebrating Christmas,
Easter & Birthdays etc.
and even take away a child's life that is in need of a blood transfusion.
and take away a child's playtime because it's more important to take them along door to door to sell JW BS.
what decent, loving & caring parent would want their child growing up in an environment like this?
more repeat posts :)
buck

AOL

#810 Apr 21, 2013
buck wrote:
more Bible history for JW's lol
all those who scoff at the King James Bible.
some have dared to call it "not a bad interpretation"
about 50 scholars spent about 6 years in the early 1600's preparing the first
acceptable english printed Bible for all.
1611 saw the first printed King James Bible for the people.
it proved to be the most excellent & accurate translation & the most printed book in the history of the world.
the JW cult was not seen or heard, yea!!
more helpful repeats :)
buck

AOL

#811 Apr 21, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
are you sane? if you can't understand simple terminoloy why are you here making such idiotic replies. duh
what you said is not even a correct reply to what I said in my post, you must have pasta for brains lol
you totally ignored the fact that I brought out how insane your JW beliefs are and I exposed them to the public. How can you or anyone stand by and not give blood if it's needed to save a life?
Jesus died for all when we were living in sin/while we were sinners. and you Jehovah Witnesses have this tendency to believe you're better than Jesus by not allowing yourselves to give a blood transfusion to save a life. that's insane!
you all are not caring people, how can you be if you are willing to stand by and watch a fellow human being die and not do anything to save them.
yeah more helpful info, the JWs don't believe in fighting in wars or giving blood transfusions to save a life, yeah go figure.
it's like they don't care who died for their freedom, so maybe they should be in jail huh.
buck

AOL

#812 Apr 21, 2013
buck wrote:
it's funny, I quoted scripture about the other names of God besides Jehovah and not one word from a Jehovah Witness.hmm
I know I know, the JW's have a hard time dealing with truth lol
instead of believing in the Bible that's been around for centuries changing the lives of thousands of men they choose to believe another man's absurd lies & beliefs. yes a man named Charles Russell that changed the truth of God into a lie.
and Jehovah Witnesses cult people are serving & worshipping the creature made by God more than God himself. go figure
they have traded off the King James Bible many men have put faith & trust in for hundreds of years and say it's not good enough. The New World Translation is nothing but additions & deletions of man made lies. God remains God they can't change that and never will. Amen
the last days have been here, false prophets & teachers etc.(JW false prophets & teachers, read the JW internet transcripts) 1 John 4:4. got to endure sound doctrine of King James Bible.
2 epistle of Timothy chapter 4 tells us time will come when people won't endure sound doctrine, but will turn people's ears away from the truth. hmmmm
and in the last 100 years that's been the determination of the Jehovah Witness cult. shows us how true Bible prophecy is that's been around hundreds of years.
sorry more repeats for newcomers :)
buck

AOL

#813 Apr 21, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
you and other JWs were directed to the Bible scriptures and totally ignored them as you always do.
you are a proven fake and a liar and are fearful of God's Bible truths.
I'll repeat some posts, mine #510, Karen's #578,
and I'll add that you and jackie did not or do not understand born again, your post joking about it #593
and jackie's without understanding #552.
and btw you keep asking about it & want scripture this proves more that you are not born again or that you have any understanding of it.
oh yeah that's right you all don't believe in the immortality of the soul so how could you all believe in a new world to come or heaven?
we shall be like the angels they are spirits don't you know that, I bet you all don't know it. whoops
JW's make God a liar in their halls, I guess you all have something against a "church".
unless it's from a JW New World Translation you all won't read what's been known as God's Bible for hundreds of years. go figure
more helpful post repeats :)
buck

AOL

#814 Apr 21, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
I strongly suggest you do a JW history research lol
every prophecy a Jehovah Witness ever stated was a false one and I repeat a false one duh
nothing but false prophets and nothing but false teachings. it is end time for false prophets to rise and the JW's are topping the list whoops.
anyone can read JW history on the internet
more helpful info :)
buck

AOL

#815 Apr 21, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
you're not a wise one lol
you can't distinguish oppostites another lol
if hell isn't the opposite of heaven I'd sure like to know what is. lol
Revelation 20:10 says the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
now how clear is that for a picture of hell duh
oh and verse 15 says And whosever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. if that isn't a picture of hell I'd like to know what is. hmmm
what about that story of the rich man that died and lifted up his eyes in hell tormented in a flame etc.
oh there is no water to cool from the flame.
btw the story is based on words from Jesus.
read this account in Luke chapter 16.
just because the JW cult decides not to believe in hell does mean there isn't a hell duh.
and as Sodom & Gomorrah go, read Jude verse7, that too says that they are suffering the vengeance of
eternal fire. eternal what does that say?
another word you all will have to research it's defintion lol
I wrote this in reply to poster named miseracord (something like that anyway)
the JWs do not believe in hell either
they take pride in blaspheming God and his Bible words. God's Bible wasn't good enough for them and they rewrote it to how & what they believe, yeah they did & it's called The New World Translation bible (or NWT).
they won't and don't preach from the King James Bible. yeah go figure that one.
buck

AOL

#816 Apr 21, 2013
Hello There wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Buck ,I have been watching Movies most of the day !!
It's raining here again ..
Hope everyone is doing well :)
Hi Shel :)
any good movies? drama, action, adventure is what I like to watch.
we won't get in trouble for not slamming doors as we should will we? lol watching movies is beter :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 36,031
[Guide] Funny maid of honor speech (Sep '14) 10 hr aied abu ali 124
News Bollywood in Taipei 17 hr TW_sugar_daddio 1
News No monopolies on bigotry in election lead-up Sat Paddling has its ... 4
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) Fri crucifiedguy 4,328
News Slovenians vote in gay marriage referendum (Dec '15) Fri saharali 6
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... Fri Mite Be 1,657
More from around the web