Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

Mar 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Comments
761 - 780 of 2,894 Comments Last updated Jun 19, 2014
Snorkler

Alberton, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

buck wrote:
<quoted text>
no you just implied you were saying something good
LMAO and you got a whole world of anti JWs whoops
What ever .
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>Truly Amazing ,keep well miseracord , i look forward to your posts .
Agape
well isn't that just like you to follow a pack of liars you've followed the JW false prophets which are nothing but a pack of lies. ain't none of their prophecies ever came true that should be a real wake up call not.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>What ever .
well isn't this a swell answer lol
how much brain power did it take to come up with this reply snorkler? lmao
you sound very young saying "whatever" that's the same as saying "I don't care"

“Close enough”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>Truly Amazing ,keep well miseracord , i look forward to your posts .
Agape
Dear Snorkler --
If anything, these boards have shown me that nothing they say can be believed. You, too, be well.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

the JWs should be fully aware that the Bible words are established in heaven.
and no matter how hard they try to change what will abide forever, they can't and won't ever succeed.
God's word stands forever.
there are penalties for adding and taking away to God's Bible words.
there is a heaven and there is a hell and if it were not so God would never have let us know. I'm glad there is a heaven to look forward to someday. peace at last from this JW crap lol
we quote true Bible scripture and the JW cult people call it teachings of demons.
that is blaspheming God!
Cruizieblues

Forest Hill, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

buck wrote:
<quoted text>
well isn't this a swell answer lol
how much brain power did it take to come up with this reply snorkler? lmao
you sound very young saying "whatever" that's the same as saying "I don't care"
I don't think it's the same as saying I don't care.
I think it means there's no point arguing with someone who's like a dog with a bone.pretty sure only god can judge?
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Snorkler --
If anything, these boards have shown me that nothing they say can be believed. You, too, be well.
when you have heard lies repeated often enough you eventually come to accept them as truth and that is what Jehovah Witness cult does to their people
if your prophets were false, how much other crap are you all selling that is false huh?
you all will not stand faultless before the judgement seat of Christ you can bet on that.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

to the Jehovah Witness cult: if the christians and those that are not are slamming the door constantly to you and your BS you all are selling that should speak enough to your heart and mind.
yeah food for thought you all better think twice about what it is you believe.
do you believe in the words of a man named Charles Russell or the words of God's Bible that's been around for a long long time. who do you fear the most a man or the God that created you?
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Cruizieblues wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it means there's no point arguing with someone who's like a dog with a bone.pretty sure only god can judge?
you don't know the Bible then
and what you think is your opinion
cause it doesn't like you're too sure of anything
we are to judge righteous judgement here or else there would be much more havoc rising everywhere.
I will admit that there is a large number of churches etc. that judge people on that they can and can't do with their bylaws. why else would there be a wide variety of churches. Churches put heavy chains on people with their extra set of rules to follow beside the Bible, it's like what God says is not good enough. hmmm
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Cruizieblues wrote:
<quoted text>
oh and btw, "whatever" is a slang term look it up
and it does mean "I don't care what you're saying"

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>
Sodom and Gomorrah serve as examples -- it is not still burning, the people there died, were put to death by that onslaught of hot death-dealing material. They are not still burning, and they died instantly. Punishment of eternal fire does not mean that God or the devil tortures anyone eternally.
The opposite of heaven is not hell. God promises new heavens and a new earth, where righteousness is to dwell. He promises that for those who love him and his son. That is the real hope. As far as Sodom and Gomorrah, fire and brimstone put the evildoers to death immediately, and they stayed dead, not suffering forever, but this immediate destruction served as EXAMPLES of the everlasting destruction that will happen to those flaunting God's words and promises, or who do not adhere to them.
Remember, too, the Bible says that Babylon the Great will be tormented.:-) Describing a woman as a city that has feelings, a city that engages in sexual immortality, and is tormented.
The Bible says, "But we are looking forward to the new heavens and new earth he has promised, a world filled with God's righteousness." 2 Peter 3:13
So you call God a liar? He says in his word that he has created hell for Satan and his demons, he also said he would send the evil doers there as well. Are you questioning his word for real? And it does say they will be tormented for eternity doesn't it? Are you really willing to take the chance on the fact that it may happen, it may be real? I showed you the scriptures, maybe you should study THEM instead of taking what a group of men tell you it means. I do believe that the eternal separation from God would be torment, and I never want to think I might end up there.

Yes, there will be a new heavens and a new earth, anyone who goes to church and listens knows that. But we have to understand what that new heavens and new earth will be. And being human, we cant possibly understand it completely yet. What we do know is that it will be nothing like this earth, it will not be filled with sin and with the evil things of mankind as it is today.

The bible tells us to obey those who lead us, yet you are here, going against what your GB aka F&DS tells you. They have warned you against being on websites with DFed, DAed, and apostates, but I guess you know better than they do. Please stay here, maybe something someone says will hit you just right one day and you will understand that it is not a religion or organization that will save you, ONLY JESUS CHRIST that will do that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>No, I see nasty words and slams continually coming out of his mouth, and that you think he's complimenting you when he says how sweet you are?-- it's not a compliment, neither you nor him are "sweet." Look, even Caligula had friends.
I am responsible for what comes out of my mouth, no one else. Even one of your "friends" made that same statement.
JWForever wrote:
You are your own person responsible for your own actions.
Do I hold you responsible for some of the horrible things that come out of the mouth of the ones you respond to? Of course not, but Snorkler is a very disrespectful person and not only to me, but anyone he speaks with that is not a JW.
It does not matter to me if you find me sweet are as sour as a dill pickle, because you are judging me by not my words on here, but by the fact that I am no longer a JW.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

all you Jehovah Witnesses need education in the Bible seriously.
quit trying to change what's already been
it's just like those trying to change the constitution laws to fit everybody's lifestyle.
accept God's Bible for what it is
and besides all that God "DID NOT" give you all the words to write for the Bible did he? no he did not. you all don't get a chance for any credit for writing God's Holy word. none of you
you will have to answer to God for your New World Translation. and you know what ain't none of you will be able to give God a valid reason that he will find acceptable and pleasing.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Good morning Karen you're up :) lol
I know another hour of sillyness from me I know I know too much at times. I will try to improve :)
I had my coffee & breakfast, watched the news.
I read some scripture.
the sun is shining nice this morning :)
have a good day.
York

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

[QUOTE wrho="Snorkler"]< quoted text>
And here we have Karen preaching More teachings of Demons .
Not only does she teach that there are two Gods but that they will burn those that do not believe in them for ever in an inferno for eons and eons because they have sinned at most 100 years or less ,she reflects the justice of her GODS .[/QUOTE]
I thought there are 3 gods in their trinity ?
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

ok, finishing up my last cup o coffee then I got to go.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

York wrote:
<quoted text>
well there are, but God is not a trinity no he is not
read the Bible, there is only "one" God it's always been that way
like I said before the devils knows there is only one God also hmm are the devils smarter than man?
uh oh
one Lord, one faith, one baptism
God is true, it's man that is the liar

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

buck wrote:
Good morning Karen you're up :) lol
I know another hour of sillyness from me I know I know too much at times. I will try to improve :)
I had my coffee & breakfast, watched the news.
I read some scripture.
the sun is shining nice this morning :)
have a good day.
I have been up since 6am, got breakfast fixed, brushed my teeth and hair, and no, I didn't brush my hair with my toothbrush,;) Washed my face, put on my makeup, put on my clothes, and now sitting here spending a little time on the computer.
I don't do the news early morning, its to depressing. ;)
We also have a bright sunny day, and it is going to be a great morning for learning more about our Lord.
I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy what the Lord has given us.

I am not leaving for the day, the daughter, and grandchildren will be here soon to go to church. Please have a wonderful day everyone.

Remember, Jesus loves us all.
Snorkler

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am responsible for what comes out of my mouth, no one else. Even one of your "friends" made that same statement.
<quoted text>
Do I hold you responsible for some of the horrible things that come out of the mouth of the ones you respond to? Of course not, but Snorkler is a very disrespectful person and not only to me, but anyone he speaks with that is not a JW.
It does not matter to me if you find me sweet are as sour as a dill pickle, because you are judging me by not my words on here, but by the fact that I am no longer a JW.
You were never a JW .
Snorkler

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

York wrote:
<quoted text>
Well........ she said she does not Believe in the Trinity,sort of ,actually what she really said is that she does not know how the Holy spirit fits into the Trinity ,or something like that , she can not make up her mind about the Trinity ,but the last time we spoke she said that she Knows that "Jehovah is God and Jesus is God " and when i asked her if she Believed there were Two Gods she ran away crying fowl ,she is still sulking .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min Haywood Yablome 49,421
Refusal to sell wedding gowns to lesbian couple... 41 min TomInElPaso 149
Church firing stirs up controversy over same-se... 48 min Wondering 49
Today's News: Our Take - Melody Thomas Scott Di... (Apr '13) 3 hr dmw 45
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr the inside track 31,190
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 5 hr KiMare 24,864
Totus Tuus...all yours (Mar '12) 5 hr ELIAS IBARRA 152
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••