Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Full Story
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

#737 Apr 20, 2013
Jehovah's witnesses can't make anyone do anything, if you do not want to listen to the good news that the Bible prophecies, from the witnesses going door to door telling people about a new world of righteousness, with no more tears and problems for the Earth, that is your choice.
Matthew 24:14

BUT, this message will be preached door to door or anyway possible for honest hearted people to hear so they can choose for themselves whether to stay alive at Armageddon or be destroyed with this unrighteous world at the war of Armageddon, soon to be here.

This is Jehovah God's will being done today, and no man made or any demon inspired rule of government will stop this preaching work. Jehovah's witnesses will continue to preach until our King Jesus tells us to stop at the start of the great tribulation or the great and fear inspiring day of Jehovah begins.
Zechariah chapter 14

People who heard the warning message from Noah and his family, had never seen rain or knew of water from heaven, they laughed and ridiculed Noah for over 50 years, until Noah and his family went into the Ark, and Jehovah God sealed the Ark for their survival.
It will be the same for Armageddon survivors.
Matthew 24:37,38

“Close enough”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#738 Apr 20, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>But i did not say i was saying something good , did i ?
I have come to realise that anti JW dont even read posts of those they do not like , they just argue for the sake of it .
You got it. Buckie is just swinging with those verbal punches, ain't he? sounds like a kid, an unruly, rude adolescent who enjoys swinging those insults and punches.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#739 Apr 20, 2013
Who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is clicking on your VIRUS INFESTED LINKS Carolyn ..
And you falsely claim your a jws?
Your no Christian ...
Childish isn't it?

Location hidden

#740 Apr 20, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry they treat you so badly Karen
I guess that's all they are taught to do whoops
Thank you buck. I have tried to get her to be nice, but she just will not do it. I can only pray for the softening of her heart.

Location hidden

#741 Apr 20, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
Karen you would and could never say anything bad :)
you are too sweet :) you are loved :)
I appreciate that, but I have said things that I regret saying, I am only human and when pushed to far, I do at times fail miserably. I try to apologize for them but there are times I fail at that as well.

Location hidden

#742 Apr 20, 2013
buck wrote:
well it's Saturday morning
breakfast was good yummy :)
of course the coffee will wake me up lol
My goodness what time did you get up? I always sleep later on Saturday mornings.:)

Location hidden

#743 Apr 20, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
Jehovah's witnesses can't make anyone do anything, if you do not want to listen to the good news that the Bible prophecies, from the witnesses going door to door telling people about a new world of righteousness, with no more tears and problems for the Earth, that is your choice.
Matthew 24:14
BUT, this message will be preached door to door or anyway possible for honest hearted people to hear so they can choose for themselves whether to stay alive at Armageddon or be destroyed with this unrighteous world at the war of Armageddon, soon to be here.
This is Jehovah God's will being done today, and no man made or any demon inspired rule of government will stop this preaching work. Jehovah's witnesses will continue to preach until our King Jesus tells us to stop at the start of the great tribulation or the great and fear inspiring day of Jehovah begins.
Zechariah chapter 14
People who heard the warning message from Noah and his family, had never seen rain or knew of water from heaven, they laughed and ridiculed Noah for over 50 years, until Noah and his family went into the Ark, and Jehovah God sealed the Ark for their survival.
It will be the same for Armageddon survivors.
Matthew 24:37,38
Jehovah's Witnesses are not the only ones preaching the kingdom of God to people all over the world. But what you don't get is that people who preach the word of God do just that, but JWs teach the word of man. Show me the scripture that says, YOU MUST BE A JW TO BE SAVED. Really man, show me, I have ask you a number of times but you still haven't done it. This should show you that this is not a biblical teaching, but one of man. JW say, come to the organization of JW's for salvation, Jesus says, COME TO ME. You have the right to chose whichever one you want, but I think chosing the one from the bible, Gods word, would be better.

Location hidden

#744 Apr 20, 2013
miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>You got it. Buckie is just swinging with those verbal punches, ain't he? sounds like a kid, an unruly, rude adolescent who enjoys swinging those insults and punches.
Kinda like Snorkler does?

“Close enough”

Location hidden

#745 Apr 20, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Jehovah's Witnesses are not the only ones preaching the kingdom of God to people all over the world. But what you don't get is that people who preach the word of God do just that, but JWs teach the word of man. Show me the scripture that says, YOU MUST BE A JW TO BE SAVED. Really man, show me, I have ask you a number of times but you still haven't done it. This should show you that this is not a biblical teaching, but one of man. JW say, come to the organization of JW's for salvation, Jesus says, COME TO ME. You have the right to chose whichever one you want, but I think chosing the one from the bible, Gods word, would be better.
We don't preach that God will torture millions or billions in hellfire as the "opposite" of heavenly life. God promises a new heaven and a new earth in which righteousness is to fill the new heaven and new earth. King James version, Matthew 5:5, Jesus said, "Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth."

“Close enough”

Location hidden

#746 Apr 20, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda like Snorkler does?
No, I think it sounds like you.

Location hidden

#747 Apr 20, 2013
miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>We don't preach that God will torture millions or billions in hellfire as the "opposite" of heavenly life. God promises a new heaven and a new earth in which righteousness is to fill the new heaven and new earth. King James version, Matthew 5:5, Jesus said, "Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth."
God created hell for satan and his demons, and he said, to those on his left he says...

Then he will say to those on his left,'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. Matthew 25:41.

Who is he speaking to here? Satan and his demons have been sent there, so now who is left for him to send there? Lets see what the bible says about who those people are.

Matthew 7:23 Then I will tell them plainly,'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

EVILDOERS!

Luke 13:27 "But he will reply,'I don't know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers!'

Again EVILDOERS!

Jude 1:7 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

They serve as an example of those who suffer in punishment of eternal fire. Amazing that the bible speaks of this place, yet you chose to believe what some men have told you to believe in.

Location hidden

#748 Apr 20, 2013
miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>No, I think it sounds like you.
Of course you do, but you are blind to his words to me aren't you?
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#749 Apr 20, 2013
What a bunch of vain glorious morons, I doubt if Jesus would wipe his feet on you, you give him a bad name with the simplistic bullshit you spew.
Pat

Rockford, IL

#750 Apr 20, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
God created hell for satan and his demons, and he said, to those on his left he says...
Then he will say to those on his left,'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. Matthew 25:41.
Who is he speaking to here? Satan and his demons have been sent there, so now who is left for him to send there? Lets see what the bible says about who those people are.
Matthew 7:23 Then I will tell them plainly,'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'
EVILDOERS!
Luke 13:27 "But he will reply,'I don't know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers!'
Again EVILDOERS!
Jude 1:7 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.
They serve as an example of those who suffer in punishment of eternal fire. Amazing that the bible speaks of this place, yet you chose to believe what some men have told you to believe in.
Scripture warns of God's wrath against His ENEMIES .Mankind shares in the consequences of the master he serves EACH PERSON MAKES A CHOICE we accept God's gift of salvation through His Son or we reject it and go another way , we chose .
Happy I dont know u

Forest Hill, Australia

#751 Apr 20, 2013
It seems the only point that can be agreed upon by all parties is that everything the other says is a lie.
Really, not only is the bible subject to interpretation by organizations, it is also by the individual. Now buck, while I find you very entertaining the whoops, duhs etc could be seen as disrespect. And to all who are trying so hard with your quotes, passages, psalms etc to convince the other "side" that your right , really?? I could open a bible and find a passage for any given topic. Freedom of choice. Love god however you see fit. In the end that's all that matters.

Location hidden

#752 Apr 20, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Scripture warns of God's wrath against His ENEMIES .Mankind shares in the consequences of the master he serves EACH PERSON MAKES A CHOICE we accept God's gift of salvation through His Son or we reject it and go another way , we chose .
Yes, we chose. We send our ownselves to an eternal separation from God, he doesn't do it to us. He gives us free will,he gives us the right to make the right choices, if we do not, then we cant blame him for it. He wants us to make the right choices, but so many don't. I accepted that gift of salvation, and I know that he will keep his promise on that, I will have eternal life. Now I must share it will all I can and tell them that Jesus is waiting for them to come to him as well. He can and will change your life for the better.

“Believe & Salvation is yours”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#753 Apr 20, 2013
Why can JW believe in the "good promises" from God but you can't believe in the "bad promises" of judgment from God?

2 Thess 1:
5 Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:
6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Notice: "everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord". These people will pay the penalty. Eternal destruction is not annihilation, but living in a state of complete ruin. What are the two things these people will be separated from according to these verses?
1. The presence of the Lord (a relationship with the actual person of God)
2. The glory of His power.

So, do you believe in God's Promises that He set forth in His inspired word the Bible? Or are you questioning His will to be able to perform His promises?

Agape
Hope

Location hidden

#754 Apr 20, 2013
HopeReigns wrote:
Why can JW believe in the "good promises" from God but you can't believe in the "bad promises" of judgment from God?
2 Thess 1:
5 Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:
6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
Notice: "everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord". These people will pay the penalty. Eternal destruction is not annihilation, but living in a state of complete ruin. What are the two things these people will be separated from according to these verses?
So, do you believe in God's Promises that He set forth in His inspired word the Bible? Or are you questioning His will to be able to perform His promises?
Agape
Hope
Great Post!

“Believe & Salvation is yours”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#755 Apr 20, 2013
My apologies...this portion of my quote came from http://www.spiritandtruth.org/teaching/Book_o...

These people will pay the penalty. Eternal destruction is not annihilation, but living in a state of complete ruin. What are the two things these people will be separated from according to these verses?

“Close enough”

Location hidden

#756 Apr 20, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
EVILDOERS!
Again EVILDOERS!
Sodom and Gomorrah serve as examples -- it is not still burning, the people there died, were put to death by that onslaught of hot death-dealing material. They are not still burning, and they died instantly. Punishment of eternal fire does not mean that God or the devil tortures anyone eternally.

The opposite of heaven is not hell. God promises new heavens and a new earth, where righteousness is to dwell. He promises that for those who love him and his son. That is the real hope. As far as Sodom and Gomorrah, fire and brimstone put the evildoers to death immediately, and they stayed dead, not suffering forever, but this immediate destruction served as EXAMPLES of the everlasting destruction that will happen to those flaunting God's words and promises, or who do not adhere to them.

Remember, too, the Bible says that Babylon the Great will be tormented.:-) Describing a woman as a city that has feelings, a city that engages in sexual immortality, and is tormented.

The Bible says, "But we are looking forward to the new heavens and new earth he has promised, a world filled with God's righteousness." 2 Peter 3:13

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 7 min Zioni 91
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 23 min Worth Repeating 31,280
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min HOLME 50,018
German Ethics Council Insists Sex Between Broth... 1 hr Tim 2
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 2 hr Cali Girl 2014 25,084
SCOTUS could inject same-sex marriage into races 3 hr Walt Kowalski 1
Church boots AA group over gay weddings 6 hr Belle Sexton 32

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE