Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Read more
Snorkler

Alberton, South Africa

#697 Apr 19, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always answered you, but it was not the answers you wanted.
You call me a liar and say I am discrediting you?
When you learn to be respectful, then I "might" answer you again, until that time, I WILL NOT to be talking to you.
Nice , change the subject ,you Discredit me by spreading the lie that i do not answer your questions and when i ask you for proof you divert and run for the Hills .

Do what you feel you must you servant of Satan and this time try keep your word .

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#698 Apr 19, 2013
I want everyone to take note that he has also chosen to take the Low road, instead of speaking to me with respect. Read his last sentence and remember, this is a JW, this is how they will treat you.

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#699 Apr 19, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
I want everyone to take note that he has also chosen to take the Low road, instead of speaking to me with respect. Read his last sentence and remember, this is a JW, this is how they will treat you.
And you will tell someone they have a black heart while running away, and you are a Southern Baptist.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#700 Apr 19, 2013
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you will tell someone they have a black heart while running away, and you are a Southern Baptist.
And you are a servant of Satan.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#701 Apr 19, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
The can't defend the lies of the Jehovah's Witness cult. So they must take the low road.

Location hidden

#702 Apr 19, 2013
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show me where I have run away.
What does having a black heart have to do with being a Southern Baptist? You call me a liar all the time when you actually do not have any proof at all of that, but thats okay? I will not continue to speak with Snorkler until he can speak with respect. He never answers questions, always turn things around and even did it with one of the most honest posters here, and this poster seen it and pointed it out to Snorkler. You again come to protect him, because you see what a huge mistake he made. You always do this when he digs his hole to deep. When you cant speak with someone without calling them names, then its just time to stop speaking with them. And before you say anything about me calling you names, telling you that you have a black heart is not calling you a name, but pointing out how your heart oondition comes across on here. Even so far as to laugh at bad weather coming towards people and the possiblity if tornadoes. It would not surprize me if you didn't laugh hoping one hit me. That is truly sad that you make me feel that way about you EE by your actions towards me. Think about that.

EE, it is by your actions here, by your own words that you show you have a black heart. The scriptures tell us that from the heart the mouth speaks, you show nothing but hatred and contempt for anyone who is not a JW here or for anyone who has left the religion. Please don't tell me that you don't, because then you would be lying, it is here for all to see.

Location hidden

#703 Apr 19, 2013
I am now leaving before I say something I should not.

I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of your day. Pray for those that are lost and pray that they come to Jesus before it is to late.

Remember, Jesus does love us all.
Keep on

Middleburg, FL

#704 Apr 19, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
What does having a black heart have to do with being a Southern Baptist? You call me a liar all the time when you actually do not have any proof at all of that, but thats okay? I will not continue to speak with Snorkler until he can speak with respect. He never answers questions, always turn things around and even did it with one of the most honest posters here, and this poster seen it and pointed it out to Snorkler. You again come to protect him, because you see what a huge mistake he made. You always do this when he digs his hole to deep. When you cant speak with someone without calling them names, then its just time to stop speaking with them. And before you say anything about me calling you names, telling you that you have a black heart is not calling you a name, but pointing out how your heart oondition comes across on here. Even so far as to laugh at bad weather coming towards people and the possiblity if tornadoes. It would not surprize me if you didn't laugh hoping one hit me. That is truly sad that you make me feel that way about you EE by your actions towards me. Think about that.
EE, it is by your actions here, by your own words that you show you have a black heart. The scriptures tell us that from the heart the mouth speaks, you show nothing but hatred and contempt for anyone who is not a JW here or for anyone who has left the religion. Please don't tell me that you don't, because then you would be lying, it is here for all to see.
Karen your so right about her un- Christian behaviors ,s not a jws by no means no matter what she viciously posts ...
Snorkler

Alberton, South Africa

#705 Apr 19, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am running away Snorkler, make sure you point this out. LOL
I am not speaking to you again until you learn respect. Bad mouth me, say I am running, dont matter to me. But I will no longer respond to you when you are being so disrespectful.
The only reason you will not respond to me now is because you have been "Checkmated " .

Run along to your "Two Blind , Deaf and Bumb gods.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#706 Apr 19, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason you will not respond to me now is because you have been "Checkmated " .
Run along to your "Two Blind , Deaf and Bumb gods.
How old are you man? Nothing specific, just a round about.

Because some of the things you post just make me wonder.
Frightened Home owner

Saugerties, NY

#707 Apr 19, 2013
Two Men In Suits At My Door!!! REALLY??? Do they really think you should open the door? Door knocks they came up on my deck and knock peeping in my window as I prepared tonights dinner. I look out the door and See one guy smile while the other is looking around, he is holding some sort of book,( I think they were Jehovah ) I think.. I said thru the door, NOT INTERESTED, GO AWAY!! I guess my tone changed because my dog started to bark and my very LARGE WATCH BIRD started to scream bloody murder.. Well needless to say they left of course looking back in my window smiling.......Pisses me off, I am in a very quiet area, dead end, well they were driving a silver 4 door vehicle, which they didn't pull into my driveway, one man was black the other was white, both in suits. Like I would really open the door. Unreal. Any thoughts anybody else get these visitors. And balls coming up on my deck looking in my window.. Between My Bird and the Dog and my mouth it sent them away. But what if???

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#708 Apr 19, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
http://trollable.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/...
Who cares

Middleburg, FL

#709 Apr 19, 2013
eagleeye2 wrote:
Nobody is clicking on your VIRUS INFESTED LINKS Carolyn ..

And you falsely claim your a jws?

Your no Christian ...
Get Real

Salisbury, Australia

#710 Apr 19, 2013
It's a good thing to spread the word I suppose.

But if I offer you a beer or what ever your poison and then while sit done and have a yak and you refuse my hospitality then. I don"t need to here the crap what ever it is your selling.
Carolyns Made Up Lies

Middleburg, FL

#711 Apr 19, 2013
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Carolyn did you not Sleep Around , Get DRUNK , DRUNK while your asking God for favors during church services , smoke Cigarettes the ENTIRE time Your A BAPTIST ?

So in other words you being a "Drunken Whore who Smoked Cigarettes " while being Baptist , gives you rights to Criticize Karen ?

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa...
Pope Emeritas

Monticello, NY

#712 Apr 19, 2013
Frightened Home owner wrote:
Two Men In Suits At My Door!!! REALLY??? Do they really think you should open the door? Door knocks they came up on my deck and knock peeping in my window as I prepared tonights dinner. I look out the door and See one guy smile while the other is looking around, he is holding some sort of book,( I think they were Jehovah ) I think.. I said thru the door, NOT INTERESTED, GO AWAY!! I guess my tone changed because my dog started to bark and my very LARGE WATCH BIRD started to scream bloody murder.. Well needless to say they left of course looking back in my window smiling.......Pisses me off, I am in a very quiet area, dead end, well they were driving a silver 4 door vehicle, which they didn't pull into my driveway, one man was black the other was white, both in suits. Like I would really open the door. Unreal. Any thoughts anybody else get these visitors. And balls coming up on my deck looking in my window.. Between My Bird and the Dog and my mouth it sent them away. But what if???
Our entire christian community at Castel Gandolfo is praying for your protection Benedict
buck

AOL

#713 Apr 19, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am running away Snorkler, make sure you point this out. LOL
I am not speaking to you again until you learn respect. Bad mouth me, say I am running, dont matter to me. But I will no longer respond to you when you are being so disrespectful.
that's telling them Karen :)
who teaches JWs to be disrespectful or is just a bad habit of theirs lol
buck

AOL

#714 Apr 19, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
I am so sorry they treat you so badly Karen
I guess that's all they are taught to do whoops
buck

AOL

#715 Apr 19, 2013
Iehouah Jehovah wrote:
<quoted text>
The can't defend the lies of the Jehovah's Witness cult. So they must take the low road.
that is the truth ain't it not
they always take the "low" road in defense
buck

AOL

#716 Apr 19, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
I am now leaving before I say something I should not.
I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of your day. Pray for those that are lost and pray that they come to Jesus before it is to late.
Remember, Jesus does love us all.
Karen you would and could never say anything bad :)
you are too sweet :) you are loved :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 1 min piratefighting 2,560
News How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 5 min Christian Trucker 1,069
News These GOP candidates are willing to attend gay ... 6 min JohnInToronto 2
News Potsdam gay pride parade brings faith and aware... 14 min Pattysboi 62
News Which presidential hopefuls would attend a gay ... 1 hr Apoca Lips 89
News Japan lesbian couple 'wed' amid calls for same-... 1 hr Belle Sexton 1
News Gay 'marriage': A recipe for anarchy 2 hr WeTheSheeple 36
More from around the web