Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

Mar 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Comments
621 - 640 of 2,894 Comments Last updated Jun 19, 2014
buck

AOL

#636 Apr 18, 2013
Hi there Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
Right On Buck !
yeah hi there to my no name buddy in orange park Florida lol :)
just a nickname for this forum would be nice :)
buck

AOL

#637 Apr 18, 2013
yeah, ok, so what is the difference to the Jehovah Witness cult people in fighting in a war & gunning down the enemy verses not giving blood to save a life, yeah the life of a child maybe.
they won't kill in a war but are willing to watch another die that needs blood, I guess they don't believe in guns uh oh that must be it. hmmm
either way is killing off a human ain't it not.
buck

AOL

#638 Apr 18, 2013
yeah so let me get this straight,
the JW's are willing to take away a child's fun by not celebrating Christmas,
Easter & Birthdays etc.
and even take away a child's life that is in need of a blood transfusion.
and take away a child's playtime because it's more important to take them along door to door to sell JW BS.
what decent, loving & caring parent would want their child growing up in an environment like this?
Hi there Buck

Middleburg, FL

#639 Apr 18, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah hi there to my no name buddy in orange park Florida lol :)
just a nickname for this forum would be nice :)
My name is Michelle ,many just call me Shel..:)
buck

AOL

#640 Apr 18, 2013
how can anyone with common sense find the Jehovah Witness Cult so riveting lol
you'd have to be a no brainer to be so caught up in it not. lol
glad there's internet to research information on this cult for everyone to be aware of what BS they're selling door to door. why would anyone want to be part of this crap, go figure
buck

AOL

#641 Apr 18, 2013
Hi there Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a female whoops lmao
sorry Shel I wasn't looking for a real name ha
what's a gal like you peeping in Florida bars? heehee
or are you using a girl's name to hide true identification ha ha
it's just like me to confuse net gender lol
I can't tell difference between dumb & stupid lmao
buck

AOL

#642 Apr 18, 2013
Hi there Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
btw great, now all I will hear inside my head is that Beatle song Michele ha ha :)
Hi there Buck

Middleburg, FL

#643 Apr 18, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
btw great, now all I will hear inside my head is that Beatle song Michele ha ha :)
I'm female ..

I hear that song a lot when I say my name ..lol..

I have gotten to know many true Christians off this place so peeps know my real name .. And that's fine with me..

There are some sweet people like yourself ,which makes posting fun...
Snorkler

Alberton, South Africa

#644 Apr 18, 2013
Buck for President wrote:
<quoted text>
You are aware of all the lies and made up stories you just won't admit it because you yourself are responsible for them also ..
You can't play dumb even though you really are ,for posting such lies and made up stories ..
You jump on the bandwagon of evildoers ...
And you have Proof ?
Snorkler

Alberton, South Africa

#645 Apr 18, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
you got eyes read the Bible, and in fact I wouldn't be surprised if you already know it you just tend to ignore it as all JW's ignore the King James Bible.
Yes i do have eyes , direct me to the scripture ,what are you afraid of ?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#646 Apr 18, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>Like i said , i will do after you answer my questions .....i asked you first , so stop looking for excuses and answer .
No Snorkler, I know how you operate, you will never answer my question. Its okay, just let it go.:)

Location hidden

#647 Apr 18, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus said that his people would be in his Fold , and we believe we are in his Fold and we come to him by Joining his Fold .
We do not put things in front of Jesus ,we follow him ,we are one with each other just as he is One with God .
You need to stop worshipping a pagan god with customs and rituals that make the demons proud , you who cant even add one hair on your head Boast all day on how you are saved and all the rest will not be saved .
Snorkler, I do not boast about being saved, nor do I boast about how millions are not. Jesus wants all of us to be saved, he wants all of us to come to him, to be in HIS FOLD. His fold is not a religion his fold is not any organization, his fold is just that HIS FOLD.

In Matthew he told a man to do this..

Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

He did not tell him to follow a religion or a organization, but to FOLLOW HIM.

Never in the scripture does Jesus tell us to follow any religion or any organization, he always tells us to come to HIM. HE is the ONLY WAY, meaning there is no other way, he is the TRUTH, which means we can find the truth ONLY IN HIM, he is the LIFE, which means that he is the ONLY ONE who an give us life, not a religion or organization.

Think about this Snorker, the WTO has only been around for a little over 130 years, where was this organization before that, how was a person saved if they didn't have the religion of JWs or the organization to go to? If Jesus were going to show himself to be in favor of only one religion or organization, he would have said something about that in the bible. Being in the fold means being part of HIS fold, not the fold of JW's.

Location hidden

#648 Apr 18, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike you ,i am very sure about that .Why do you ignore the fact that Jesus sits on the "right hand of God" and why ignore that Jesus " sits with his Father " ......how can anyone sit on there right hand , how can one sit with oneself ?
You post many scriptures because you wish to dodge a simple fact and as usual you try complicate things ,all those scriptures you post do not prove that Jesus and God are the same person , you just muddying the waters again .
Do you realise that Jesus said he has a God ?
And
2 Corinthians 1:3 "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ......."
Please read this very carefully, I have never said that Jesus and Jehovah are the same person. But Jehovah is God, and Jesus is God. I didn't believe that either as a JW so I do understand how you feel, but after reading the bible again and again, I could see that Jehovah and Jesus are God. It is a very hard thing to grasp for sure, but if you allow the Holy Spirit to show you the truth, you can see it.

Location hidden

#649 Apr 18, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>Funny people these Born Again people , they have no clue of its true meaning yet they have the nerve to Claim that they alone are saved no matter what ,they can do anyhting , they saved .......they blow there own trumpets .
You don't believe you can be born again and become a new person in the Lord? Even the bible says you must be born again to see the Kingdom of God.

You say we can do anything once we are born again, but that is not true, God will hold us accountable for all the bad that we do.

I am saved and if telling you that is blowing my own trumpet, then hear it clearly, I AM SAVED by the GRACE OF GOD. As my granddaughter says, you say, the WTO will save you, but you have the wrong letters of the alphabet, its really A B C, Admit, Believe, Confess.:)

Here are the words of the bible,

Romans 10:9-10

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

Have you confessed with your mouth that Jesus is Lord? Do you believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead? If you can answer yes to these questions as I have, and really mean it in your heart and confess it, then you are saved.

Location hidden

#650 Apr 18, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that is too easy , you lied when you accused me of Twisting your words and when i asked you to show me where i did this you ignored me .
You lie when you say that JWS hate the words "Born Again" and "Jesus Loves you " you lie with no shame .
Snorkler, you did twist my words, and you do it all the time, and with others. I may have ignored you because I get tired of this merry go round with you.

Your actions speak differently when someone says they are "born again" and when I say "Jesus loves you". You did it in just a few comments above the one you just made about being born again. Maybe the word Hate was a little to strong, but JWs surely dont like those words.

I speak from the bible Snorkler, I show you scriptures, it is you who choses to put your own spin on what they say, I take them literal.

Location hidden

#651 Apr 18, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>
This is how Karen does things .......she posts a scripture that is suppose to show us that "Jesus would return for a Church " yet this scripture MATTHEW 24:40-44 speaks nothing about Jesus returning for a Church .
Here this is what it says , i will type it all out seeing that i have a some time right now .
Matthew 24:40-44 "The two men will be in the field,one will be taken along and the other be abandoned 41 two women will be grinding at the Hand mill ,one will be taken along and the other be abandoned 43 But know one thing , if the householder known in what watch the thief was coming he would have kept awake and not allow his house to be broken into 44 on this account you too prove yourselves readybecause at an hour you do not think to be it , the son of man is coming .
Nothing there about a Church .
Karen you have been Brainwashed by the teachings of demons , you see things that are not there ie "Rapture" , you cant even speak your own words so you cut and paste teachings of demons without even realising it .
Do I call your teachings as being those of demons? Then why do you do that? I do call some of them lies, because they are, you have yet to prove that JWs or the organization will save you, but yet your religion says that if you are not a JW you will not be saved, that is not biblical. Jesus will come for his church, he will take them safely home with him before Armageddon starts. I know that is hard for you to believe, but its right there in black and white. I know the word rapture is not in the bible, but it means to be taken away, just as the scripture says.

Location hidden

#652 Apr 18, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>What lies have a spread about Christians ? what lies have a spread about Karen ?
That I was never a witness.:)

Location hidden

#653 Apr 18, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>And you have Proof ?
Do you?

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#654 Apr 18, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Snorkler, you did twist my words, and you do it all the time, and with others. I may have ignored you because I get tired of this merry go round with you.
Your actions speak differently when someone says they are "born again" and when I say "Jesus loves you". You did it in just a few comments above the one you just made about being born again. Maybe the word Hate was a little to strong, but JWs surely dont like those words.
I speak from the bible Snorkler, I show you scriptures, it is you who choses to put your own spin on what they say, I take them literal.
Karen, you need to take responsibility for what you cause. No one hates the words "born again" and "Jesus loves you." It is what you do with those words that we hate. You make a mockery of them and use them in hateful ways.

You get up every morning and come to the Jehovah's Witnesses forum on Topix and try to start something with Jehovah's Witnesses using words like that. Who wouldn't hate such hypocrisy? It is not the words; it is the motive behind them. You hope to divide us, scatter us from the flock, and disrupt our love and unity and turn us against our leaders.

In our Kingdom Halls and at our assemblies and conventions, we constantly hear about Jesus' love for us and we study what it means to be born again, but the motive is never to start an argument or prove someone else wrong. It is to draw us closer to the one who created Jesus, his father, Jehovah God, and closer to one another as a united, harmonious, loving organization.

Location hidden

#655 Apr 18, 2013
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Karen, you need to take responsibility for what you cause. No one hates the words "born again" and "Jesus loves you." It is what you do with those words that we hate. You make a mockery of them and use them in hateful ways.
You get up every morning and come to the Jehovah's Witnesses forum on Topix and try to start something with Jehovah's Witnesses using words like that. Who wouldn't hate such hypocrisy? It is not the words; it is the motive behind them. You hope to divide us, scatter us from the flock, and disrupt our love and unity and turn us against our leaders.
In our Kingdom Halls and at our assemblies and conventions, we constantly hear about Jesus' love for us and we study what it means to be born again, but the motive is never to start an argument or prove someone else wrong. It is to draw us closer to the one who created Jesus, his father, Jehovah God, and closer to one another as a united, harmonious, loving organization.
EE, you come to this TOPIX that is not an approved site for JWs and use it to spread your hatred for me and all others who have left the religion. Your onw GB aka F&DS that you say are so grand and that you treasure them has told you not to be in a place where the DFed, DAed, and apostates are, yet here you are. So please don't say anything about me being here, you must not care because you are here.

I do not come here to divide your believers, I come here to show them the truth of the bible. You know this and it really upsets you that someone could be freed from the bonds that the religion of JWs has on you. You cant even feel that Jesus is your savior, without believing that you MUST be a JW first. is that in the bible, please show me where if it is. I have never been able to find it. But what I have found it many scriptures that tells me that JESUS is my savior, his father sent him here to shed his blood and atone for our sins. He did not do this just for JWs, but for WHOSOEVER wanted to believe in him and gain eternal life. The word WHOSOEVER does not translate into Jehovahs witnesses.

You and many of the others who call themselves JWs here hate the words Born Again and Jesus loves you. Yes you believe Jesus loves you, but you do not tell others that. I use the words Jesus loves you, because HE DOES. There is no other reason behind it. We are to tell others about his love for us, and that is why I am saying it right before I leave here, someone may need to hear it. You don't believe YOU are born again, thats why you and others attack those who say they have been born again.
You said, "but the motive is never to start an argument or prove someone else wrong." Then why is it that you do come here and start arguments, and try to prove someone else wrong. Even every time you knock on a door that is what you do, try to prove their beliefs wrong.
As I have said to you before, I have nothing against you, I love you just as Jesus told me to, and that is why I pray for you. If you want to continue your hatred for me, then it is your heart that will suffer from it. Hate is not something the Lord wants from us. Do you really think that I hate JWs? If I did, I most certainly would not care what they are being taught.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 21 min ulterior motive 31,192
3 states, plaintiffs want Supreme Court to hear... 2 hr WeTheSheeple 1
Church firing stirs up controversy over same-se... 2 hr RalphB 52
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr the real Jonah1 49,466
Women dish on their most embarrassing wardrobe ... (Sep '13) 7 hr Kelly DJ 281
Testimony wraps up in former Va. governor trial 13 hr Natural Disasters 1
At the McDonnell trial, sidewalk visuals drive ... 14 hr Gary 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••