Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

Mar 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of2,890
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Jehovah's witnesses have been telling people the Bible prophecies the end of all religion on this earth, by the United nations, HELLO! are you not listening to the news, how do you think this world is held together, it is not my the hand of God, it is by the power of Satan, and his house is divided and going to crumble, Jesus is going to do this marvelous cleansing of this earth, with the power of God's holy spirit.
Romans 16:20

Do not think because you are no part of this worlds corruption you will be spared at Armageddon, you must know, love and serve the one true God, Jehovah with his people. Jehovah's witnesses don't care if you hate us, what else is new... Jesus was our example and model to follow, we are putting our faith in God's word, just as Jesus taught his disciples.
John 17:17

You must repent, because only the meek people who love God, our Creator and who love the gift of life will listen to Jehovah's witnesses and learn the Truth, only the meek will inherit the new world of righteousness, peace and happiness. Psalm 37:11 Matthew 5:5
jackie

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

buck wrote:
<quoted text>
He is your husband, the leader of the household.
he has a right to opinion a matter just as you do.
you don't think you have something better to do than to go knocking on doors to try and sell a religion to people? that's what it is!
it's pure brainwashing Jackie
Christmas is for kids and celebrating Christ
the same for Easter and Thanksgiving is for giving thanks to God for what you have.
and if there is something wrong in doing this I strongly suggest you question those that are telling you these things are wrong!
Good that you know the headship buck.
The thing is, when we first moved here and the JW's knocked on my door, I told my husband that I wanted to take on a Bible study with them in our home. He said that as long as it was when he was not at home, and I do not try and push religion onto him he did not care go ahead have it.

I did not push anything on him, and when my study conductor was pushing me to ask him to come to dinner at their home and other functions with them, I told them eactly how my husband felt about religion and that he said he would not go and socialize and make friends that are based on religion. I never pushed him into anything. Yes buck you are right, he does have a right to his opinion, just as he has a right to his freedom from religion. But I also have that right to do what I feel is right for me.
Telling me that no wife of his was going to be a door knocker was an opinion that he should have kept to himself, why? Because he knows that my late mother and my brother and his family are JW's who go out knocking on doors "Offering free Bible studies" You don't have to accept it (just say no). His words hurt me because of the way he said it with such hate towards them, he had seen that I was serious about working towards baptism, and I believe that scared him, I do know he loved my mother but it still hurt hearing that from him.

Door knockers are what is bolted to ones door, the ones who use them to knock on your doors to offer free Bible studies are Jehovah Witnesses (people).
jackie

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

So buck you do know that the head of man is Christ Jesus, and the head of Christ Jesus is Jehovah God.
Heather Marie

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

I never before considered JW to be a cult, until I started to get involved with a man who – it turned out – was heavily into their church, from one date to the next it seems someone had "flip the switch" in him and suddenly he was all about involving me in their activities, well I did attend to worship services (although not in their Temple because nonmembers can go in there – that should've been my first warning sign) and I just had a little "red alert" warning light go off in the back of my head. Their doctrine is downright frightening! And that was just the surface, the part that a outsider like me just being introduced to it, was allowed to see! Needless to say I broke it off with this guy IMMEDIATELY and after he continued to contact me bailing to leave me alone, I finally warned him that I would not mess with a restraint order or anything like that – I would wait until I felt threatened, and then defend myself with lethal force if necessary. He finally took the hint that I haven't heard from him since – thank goodness! I now make a very casual inquiry into their faith base part of the first or 2nd date, just so I don't run afoul of such organizations ever again.
jackie

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

buck wrote:
after you think you have had enough sleep lol
think on this Jackie, was it so bad or so wrong when you celebrated holidays as a child?
I know some JW's who were told by the church they could't buy this or that because the church needs their $$$.
The JW's, it's nothing but greedy people stealing from naive people.
Both my husband and I do not care for those so called Christian celebrated holidays we don't celebrate them.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

stay in France don't knock on America's door Brit lol
and just because one believes in the Creator GOD does not give any indication they do not think.
maybe you don't think enough Brit LOL
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
Both my husband and I do not care for those so called Christian celebrated holidays we don't celebrate them.
are you saying that you don't celebrate any holidays at all? not even Thanksgiving?
Thanksgiving is a national holiday it's what all Americans celebrate. Brought into proclamation by one of our greatest presidents, Lincoln. Besides all the other days we give thanks to GOD, this is one special day for every American to give thanks (especially for those who don't do it).
Don't you think that our Creator is pleased!
food for thought
and you have never celebrated a Christmas holiday with a tree? setting aside the religious aspect of it all.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

jackie wrote:
So buck you do know that the head of man is Christ Jesus, and the head of Christ Jesus is Jehovah God.
hey quote scripture correctly ok less confusion
It says in the first book of Corinthians chapter 11, and verse 3. "But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God."
most Jehovah Witnesses use Jehovah God, you give yourself away by your own words Jackie.
I think deep in your heart you're a true JW.
not celebrating holidays is one of their oldest long time traditions, yeah their traditions.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Pat is not a moderator. There are times that post are a little delayed in posting, just wait a couple of minutes.
hey Karen glad you're real LOL
yeah glad you're teaching Jackie a virtue....
patience lol
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

True Christian witness wrote:
Jehovah's witnesses have been telling people the Bible prophecies the end of all religion on this earth, by the United nations, HELLO! are you not listening to the news, how do you think this world is held together, it is not my the hand of God, it is by the power of Satan, and his house is divided and going to crumble, Jesus is going to do this marvelous cleansing of this earth, with the power of God's holy spirit.
Romans 16:20
Do not think because you are no part of this worlds corruption you will be spared at Armageddon, you must know, love and serve the one true God, Jehovah with his people. Jehovah's witnesses don't care if you hate us, what else is new... Jesus was our example and model to follow, we are putting our faith in God's word, just as Jesus taught his disciples.
John 17:17
You must repent, because only the meek people who love God, our Creator and who love the gift of life will listen to Jehovah's witnesses and learn the Truth, only the meek will inherit the new world of righteousness, peace and happiness. Psalm 37:11 Matthew 5:5
spoken like a true JW person
no it says the meek will inherit the earth, you added to scripture uh oh you know what that means and that is a real whoopsy lmao
I was introduced to God by another religious group when I was younger, and by your beliefs that means because it wasn't from a JW I will not inherit the kingdom of God? what are you trying to sell down there in Oklahoma? listen to what you're saying
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

wish you JW's were here knocking I am missing out on chances to slam the door in your faces. LOL
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

you guys (by that I mean Jehovah Witnesses) are bringing another gospel.
uh oh again whoopsy again LOL
just like another well-known religious group. Who would like to guess? lol
jackie

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

buck wrote:
<quoted text>
hey quote scripture correctly ok less confusion
It says in the first book of Corinthians chapter 11, and verse 3. "But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God."
most Jehovah Witnesses use Jehovah God, you give yourself away by your own words Jackie.
I think deep in your heart you're a true JW.
not celebrating holidays is one of their oldest long time traditions, yeah their traditions.
You had already said that the head of the woman is man, but you left out the head of man being Jesus and the head of Christ Jesus being Jehovah God.

I am thankful for every day.
And thank you buck for saying deep in my heart I am a true JW, but I do fall short on many things

Now it's time for me to let go of the past, and move forward.

Again, thank you buck.
jackie

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

buck wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Karen glad you're real LOL
yeah glad you're teaching Jackie a virtue....
patience lol
It never was let through by the Mod on duty.

And pat was the only one posting on line at that time, so she was aware of every post put up, and like I had said, that second post saying "Or is it pat who is the late night/early morning Mod" was not let through neither.

It shows who the Mods are here on topix, when certain posts that are not negative post at all are not let through.

Mods here on topix are players, thats all just players.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
It never was let through by the Mod on duty.
And pat was the only one posting on line at that time, so she was aware of every post put up, and like I had said, that second post saying "Or is it pat who is the late night/early morning Mod" was not let through neither.
It shows who the Mods are here on topix, when certain posts that are not negative post at all are not let through.
Mods here on topix are players, thats all just players.
Jackie, there are times that we will think we have put the numbers in box and clicked on something very quickly after doing that, it will not allow your post to go through. There are many things that can happen that keeps a post from going through, it has happened to me a number of times, I just say, "the Good Lord must not have wanted me to make that post" and I move on ;). Just because Pat was the only one posting is not proof that she is a mod, Pat is not a mod. I have thought that a couple of people here may be mods, but actually I don't think the mod for this topic post here.
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

buck wrote:
you guys (by that I mean Jehovah Witnesses) are bringing another gospel.
uh oh again whoopsy again LOL
just like another well-known religious group. Who would like to guess? lol
You need to be more informed as to what the book of Revelation has to do with these last days of this unrighteous world. Jehovah's witnesses are the only people on this earth that Jesus is using to find his sheep.
John 10:16

Jehovah's witnesses are not preaching a new Gospel or message, your religion is not preaching God's message, that's all. You wake up!
But those who are sleeping are in the world and this world is passing away. 1 John 2:15

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

True Christian witness wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to be more informed as to what the book of Revelation has to do with these last days of this unrighteous world. Jehovah's witnesses are the only people on this earth that Jesus is using to find his sheep.
John 10:16
Jehovah's witnesses are not preaching a new Gospel or message, your religion is not preaching God's message, that's all. You wake up!
But those who are sleeping are in the world and this world is passing away. 1 John 2:15
Really?

ar·ro·gant

/&#712;ar&#601;g&# 601;nt/

Adjective

Having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities.

Synonyms

haughty - proud - conceited - supercilious - lofty
Snorkler

Alberton, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

jackie wrote:
That is exactly what i was thinking Jackie , i am glad you brought it up .
jackie

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackie, there are times that we will think we have put the numbers in box and clicked on something very quickly after doing that, it will not allow your post to go through. There are many things that can happen that keeps a post from going through, it has happened to me a number of times, I just say, "the Good Lord must not have wanted me to make that post" and I move on ;). Just because Pat was the only one posting is not proof that she is a mod, Pat is not a mod. I have thought that a couple of people here may be mods, but actually I don't think the mod for this topic post here.
Karen, how long have you been posting on topix? When you forget to type the number that topix gives you in the box, your reply comes back saying you forgot to type in the number, and when you mess up the one of the
box when you break down a post in parts, your reply comes back and tells you to fix the
box.

It was not the Lord who kept those two post's from going through. It was the player MODS that are put in place that kept those 2 post's from going through, lol.

No worries karen, I got out some of what was in that post in bits and pieces in other posts in my reply's to buck.

Try and have a nice day.
jackie

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

one of the QUOTE box

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of2,890
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••