Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Read more
sonny

Suva, Fiji

#373 Apr 11, 2013
Acts 4:12 There is no salvation in anyone else nor any other name under heaven.

Yes salvation comes only from believing in Jesus and not any manmade org on earth.

John 6:68
Romans 10:9
John 6:29
John 5:40
Acts 4:12.
Snorkler

Alberton, South Africa

#374 Apr 12, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Snorkler, I call God Jehovah, but what I said, is that is not the name that was used in the first bible. For you to say it was is a lie. It was used in a way different than the bibles of today have it. My religion uses the name Jehovah all the time so you cannot use that on me. It is the English way of pronouncing it, but it not how it first appeared in the bible.
The NWT was translated by the men of the GB at that time. It is no secret now who did they translation of it. NOT one of those men had the background knowledge to do that job. NOT ONE. You are free to believe what you wish, but the truth is out there as Agent Mulder says. It is easy to find now due to the internet and I know the WTBTS and the GB aka F&DS hates that.
If you are going to call me a hypocrite, please spell it the way it is from the dictionary.
hyp·o·crite/&#712;h&#6 18;p&#601;&#716;kr &#618;t/noun
For you to imply that i said the english name for God "JEHOVAH" was used in the first Bible is a Lie ,you again put words in my mouth , you deliberately Mislead and lie .

It is Good you use the name Jehovah , now what was i using against you ?

That is exactly what i said ,It is Gods name YHWH in English ,so when did i say it was how it had appeared in the first Bible ? when did i ever say that ?
The fact is that the GB arranged a Group of people to translate a more accurate Bible namely the NWT and not all of them were of the GB .
I do not just believe what i want to believe ,unlike you i like to believe facts and the facts are that niether you or your anti JW fathers know who all Helped Translate the NWT ,you speak from ignorance .

And for you to say that Not one of those who did the Translation were qualified to do it would be a lie because how could you make that claim if you do not know ALL the individuals who helped Translate it ? and what is more , if it were true what you say that these Did not have the background Knowledge to do this yet they did it ,then ity must have been a Miracle from God ,for these have prodused one of the Best Translations to date ?

I call you a Hypocrit in my own accent .
Snorkler

Alberton, South Africa

#375 Apr 12, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did they have to write their own bible when they used the KJV for years to being people into their truth? If something works you don't fix it.
The Name Jehovah was never in the bible, it does however say this..
Exodus 3:13–14
13 Then Moses said to God,“Behold, I am going to the sons of Israel, and I will say to them,‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you.’ Now they may say to me,‘What is His name?’ What shall I say to them?”
14 God said to Moses,“1aI AM WHO 1I AM”; and He said,“Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel,‘1I AM has sent me to you.’”
When God says "I AM” he is speaking his name. In the Hebrew language that this verse was written in, the letters are yod, he, vav, he, from which we get YHWH. These four letters were very loosely translated into the English ‘Jehovah.’ However, there is no ‘j’ sound in the Hebrew. So, a better approximation of the name of God would be Yahweh.
Taken from http://carm.org/questions/about-god/what-real...
(and Snorkler this website is not meant for you, but others who read this post)
If the writers of the NWT were going for the authenticity they would have put YHWH instead of Jehovah.
Some other names that refer to God..
Elohim
God (Majestic plural yet used with singular verbs for God)
Genesis 1:1
El
God (singular)
Genesis 7:1
El Shaddai
God is sufficient/almighty
Genesis 17:1
El Elyon
God Most High
Deuteronomy 26:19
El Roi
God sees
Genesis 16:13
El Olam
God everlasting
Genesis 21:33
El Gibbor
Mighty God
Isaiah 9:6
Same Karen , i really feel sorry for you sometimes ,you really dont know the differance between a Name and a Title ,you have not even started to drink Water never mind the Milk ,even i six year old in my Congregation or any Congregation will know that Elohim , El Shaddai , El Gibbor ,El Olam etc are not names but Titles .

This is prove that you were never a JW ,you are just a lying imposter .
Hey Pssssst

Orange Park, FL

#376 Apr 12, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>For you to imply that i said the english name for God "JEHOVAH" was used in the first Bible is a Lie ,you again put words in my mouth , you deliberately Mislead and lie .
That is exactly what i said ,It is Gods name YHWH in English ,so when did i say it was how it had appeared in the first Bible ? when did i ever say that ?
The fact is that the GB arranged a Group of people to translate a more accurate Bible namely the NWT and not all of them were of the GB .
I do not just believe what i want to believe ,unlike you i like to believe facts and the facts are that niether you or your anti JW fathers know who all Helped Translate the NWT ,you speak from ignorance .
And for you to say that Not one of those who did the Translation were qualified to do it would be a lie because how could you make that claim if you do not know ALL the individuals who helped Translate it ? and what is more , if it were true what you say that these Did not have the background Knowledge to do this yet they did it ,then ity must have been a Miracle from God ,for these have prodused one of the Best Translations to date ?
It's so Obvious that you are so very uneducated and you have never did any research ,so you Don't have any Proof of what you say ,however their Are COURT DOCUMENTS of the GB ADMITTING they lied and could Not ACCURATELY translate the NWT Because of THEIR LACK Of KNOWLEDGE of Not KNOWING ANY Of The ORIGINAL LANGUAGE !!

This has been PROVEN for Many Years ALREADY ,if you would have THOROUGHLY RESEARCHED YOURSELF ,you would know what we have PROVEN For Years !!! DUH....
Snorkler

Alberton, South Africa

#377 Apr 12, 2013
miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>ROFL, that made me laugh.
LOL ...he hates the freedom of speech .
Snorkler

Alberton, South Africa

#378 Apr 12, 2013
buck wrote:
food for thought take heed JW's lol
the King James Bible has been surviving and living past the ages of many many men and it will continue on as God intended. and God's people say amen.
JWs love the KJV ....whats your problem ?
Hey Pssssst

Orange Park, FL

#379 Apr 12, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>
Same Karen , i really feel sorry for you sometimes ,you really dont know the differance between a Name and a Title ,you have not even started to drink Water never mind the Milk ,even i six year old in my Congregation or any Congregation will know that Elohim , El Shaddai , El Gibbor ,El Olam etc are not names but Titles .
OK hypocrite !
So this means you too have NEVER been a JWs,as your saying you didn't even know what has been PROVEN for years and is OLD NEWS about how the Courts BUSTED out the GB for LYING about this FRAUDULENT NWT!!

You yourself are The Imposter here ...
Snorkler

Alberton, South Africa

#380 Apr 12, 2013
Nomi wrote:
The Bible says to "Entertain all with kindness, thru it unaware some have entertained Angels".
Thanks for the reminder Nomi .
fada of fads

Schaumburg, IL

#381 Apr 12, 2013
miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>lol, I said that I am glad that God's throne will last forever. Have a good night.
And who was god talking to in heb 1:8? BOOOOM!!!!
Snorkler

Alberton, South Africa

#382 Apr 12, 2013
Hey Pssssst wrote:
<quoted text>
OK hypocrite !
So this means you too have NEVER been a JWs,as your saying you didn't even know what has been PROVEN for years and is OLD NEWS about how the Courts BUSTED out the GB for LYING about this FRAUDULENT NWT!!
You yourself are The Imposter here ...
So tell us , seeing that it is a Fraud ,why are they not sitting in a Jail for fraud coconut ?

The only thing you anti JWs have proven is your lies .
Hey Pssssst

Orange Park, FL

#383 Apr 12, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>So tell us , seeing that it is a Fraud ,why are they not sitting in a Jail for fraud coconut ?
I'm not a High Priced Attorney ,call your own DangerouS Cult and find out we already have known for years HYPOCRITE ....

Its been on news stations ,television Creditable shows and even Ray Franz had copies made of the court transcripts for you LIARS who would lie about your cult ...

There must be a sin against LIARS and pure Uneducated..
dr fill

Schaumburg, IL

#384 Apr 12, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>So tell us , seeing that it is a Fraud ,why are they not sitting in a Jail for fraud coconut ?
All cult leaders lie.How else would they capture 7 million uneducated goons for their printing company.Ya see the educated folks dont buy into the wt lies.FYI.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#385 Apr 12, 2013
miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all can't be talking for God, unless he is a god of confusion. Please talk to dee and ihveit about that "name," for they say it isn't the real name, and dee goes so far as to lie and say the WT itself says it's incorrect (a distorted statement on her part), so according to THEM, maybe you better stop saying that God's name is Jehovah cause some of your fellow believers who think that they really 'know' the truth, will tell you that God's name isn't Jehovah. And someone else will come in soon to tell you that you're still carrying around those false ideas about God's name, and now you're saying that God is not a trinity. okayyyy...I prefer to stick with those that are not speaking in confused tongues, but who allow God's spirit and teaching to lead them.
When something is revealed to be not true, an honest person goes with that.
I cant say I believe in the trinity because I am still confused about the Holy Spirit part. But I do believe Jehovah is God and Jesus is God. That is between myself and them, no one else. Just as using the name Jehovah is my business.

Gods spirit is leading me, and he has shown me the truth about the WTS. He showed me all the bad things they have done and kept hidden. He has also shown me that it is His son Jesus Christ that is my Savior, not a religion or organization built by men.
When the bible shows me the truth, I chose to believe the bible, not what men tell me is the truth. I stick with honesty, that is from the Bible.

Location hidden

#386 Apr 12, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>For you to imply that i said the english name for God "JEHOVAH" was used in the first Bible is a Lie ,you again put words in my mouth , you deliberately Mislead and lie .
Snorkler, you believe what MEN tell you to believe. Until you learn to believe Gods words instead, you are lost.

Location hidden

#387 Apr 12, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>
They all refer to Jehovah God.

Go ahead and keep up the lie that I was never a witness, it is to Jehovah and Jesus that you will explain your reasons. Truth, I was a witness for 40 plus years. Jehovah and Jesus know the truth.:)

Location hidden

#388 Apr 12, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>JWs love the KJV ....whats your problem ?
Take one to the KH with you all the time, then and see what happens when you use it instead of your NWT.

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#389 Apr 12, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Take one to the KH with you all the time, then and see what happens when you use it instead of your NWT.
Instead of making "mysterious" comments like that, tell everyone what you believe will happen if he uses the King James Bible at the Kingdom Hall.

See, that is a form of lying. You imply that Jehovah's Witnesses will do something bad to a person if they bring the King James Bible to the Kingdom Hall, and you know, or should know, that it is perfectly acceptable to bring any Bible one wishes to the Kingdom Hall.

If you had really been going there all your life as you claim, then you would know that.
What Truth

Orange Park, FL

#390 Apr 12, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's funny ,they surly never liked it much when I would answer using my own bible when I 1st studied ..

I bet they would never allow one to go out in service with another bible other than their falsely written jws manual NWT..

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#391 Apr 12, 2013
What Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's funny ,they surly never liked it much when I would answer using my own bible when I 1st studied ..
I bet they would never allow one to go out in service with another bible other than their falsely written jws manual NWT..
some did many decades ago but not anymore.
What Truth

Orange Park, FL

#392 Apr 12, 2013
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of making "mysterious" comments like that, tell everyone what you believe will happen if he uses the King James Bible at the Kingdom Hall.
See, that is a form of lying. You imply that Jehovah's Witnesses will do something bad to a person if they bring the King James Bible to the Kingdom Hall, and you know, or should know, that it is perfectly acceptable to bring any Bible one wishes to the Kingdom Hall.
If you had really been going there all your life as you claim, then you would know that.
Carolyn / EE aka "PINOCCHIO ", Amazing how much you have had to Drink already this early ..

Why are you SO EMBARRASSED to ever tell the truth about your so called "BELIEFS "(even though your DRUNK every day )?

EVERYONE Knows if you choose to use a WHOLE DIFFERENT Real BIBLE ( example :Catholic bible )you Eventually will stop getting called on very often and your bible study teacher will constantly so called "Encourage"you to using the NWT...

Sorry "PINOCCHIO ",I mean Carolyn ,Iv'e experienced 1st hand ,you may try and be your SLOPPY DRUNK LYING self but your Not Convincing EVERYONE who are Familiar with your same Drunken Rantings ...

Your really batting a Zero Today (&Everyday) PINOCCHIO ,whats the matter ,upset a bit that you are still unable to capture New Ones into your POISONOUS WEB of yours ????

hahahaha
lol..lol..lol..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 4 min Belle Sexton 2,507
News Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) 30 min tellinitlikeitis 1,326
News Gay 'marriage': A recipe for anarchy 40 min Belle Sexton 3
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr WasteWater 31,789
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 2,604
News CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple We... (Dec '13) 3 hr cpeter1313 16,414
News Claim: Michael Jackson Paid at Least $200M to S... 5 hr goodvibrations 330
More from around the web