Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness ...

Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

There are 2892 comments on the ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.. In it, ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com reports that:

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com.

Since: Feb 07

RI

#2929 Dec 12, 2013
Buck, you abandoned us. (sniff)

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2930 Dec 13, 2013
HI buck, was wondering what happened to you. I hope things are going well for you and your family. Don't be a stranger here.

And hello to you Open Minded Bible Student, I hope things are going well with you as well.:)
buck

AOL

#2932 Dec 20, 2013
:D I guess Santa did get my letter at the North Pole LOL
We had 3 small snowfalls enough to cover the ground, you know how it is down south, they are forecasting up to 70 for Sunday woweee.
Glad to here from y'all :)
y'all be safe and take care & try not to change too much before the New Year ha ha

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2933 Dec 20, 2013
buck wrote:
:D I guess Santa did get my letter at the North Pole LOL
We had 3 small snowfalls enough to cover the ground, you know how it is down south, they are forecasting up to 70 for Sunday woweee.
Glad to here from y'all :)
y'all be safe and take care & try not to change too much before the New Year ha ha
We got like 3/4 inches of ice,,then about 3 inches of snow. Now they are saying we are in a 5 tor con for tornadoes Saturday [the first day of winter] with a high in the high 60's. What is wrong with this weather?

I hope you have a nice holiday season, and you spend it with your family and those close to you.
Rude People

Brisbane, Australia

#2934 Dec 21, 2013
Never let these people engage you in conversation.. You will NEVER get rid of them. 2 ladies knocked on my door and I was pleasant and took their literature to get rid of them. I work from home and sometimes work very late which ends up with me catching up on sleep during the day. These women would not stop. I told them I was working away from home and they still knocked on the door, because they saw my car out front, annoying me every 2 weeks like clockwork. We put up do not knock stickers all over our door, and they still knocked. When my husband answered and pointed the stickers out to them, they then tried to give him a magazine to pass onto me. During the time I spoke to them, they told me AIDS was a disease created by god as punishment for being homosexual. Evil, horrible people. This religion should be banned from knocking on anyones door.

Since: Oct 10

Homebush, Australia

#2935 Dec 21, 2013
Rude People wrote:
Never let these people engage you in conversation.. You will NEVER get rid of them. 2 ladies knocked on my door and I was pleasant and took their literature to get rid of them. I work from home and sometimes work very late which ends up with me catching up on sleep during the day. These women would not stop. I told them I was working away from home and they still knocked on the door, because they saw my car out front, annoying me every 2 weeks like clockwork. We put up do not knock stickers all over our door, and they still knocked. When my husband answered and pointed the stickers out to them, they then tried to give him a magazine to pass onto me. During the time I spoke to them, they told me AIDS was a disease created by god as punishment for being homosexual. Evil, horrible people. This religion should be banned from knocking on anyones door.
they told me AIDS was a disease created by god as punishment for being homosexual. Evil, horrible people. This religion should be banned from knocking on anyones door"

JW do not believe that, they would not say that, I have heard others say it but not JW, or could it be that two nut cases believed that themselves, I just can't believe they would say such a thing, JW do teach that immorality does bring on many and can spread sexual transmitted diseases such as aids, but they wouldn't say it was Gods punishment, these are choices by others, and if they get a disease its sad, but its not Gods fault.
Slot Mom of Chris

Yarraville, Australia

#2936 Dec 21, 2013
array wrote:
<quoted text>they told me AIDS was a disease created by god as punishment for being homosexual.
They are not the only people who think that, it's just not polite to say it out loud.

Homebush, Australia

#2937 Dec 21, 2013
Slot Mom of Chris wrote:
<quoted text>They are not the only people who think that, it's just not polite to say it out loud.
no JW do not think that at, they don't believe that God brought on Aids to punish people, I have yet to meet one JW that believes that, Jehovah does not bring on wicked punishment to people like aids that is brought on by people, not God it is basically from peoples own lifestyle or even if it was a deliberate man made virus it is not something Gods created to punish anyone. If some JW think that I Am yet in my forty years heard anyone blaming God virus, such as syphilis and gonorrhea for example now aids, no, if any JW harbour that idea then they do not know God.
Yesbanit

Brisbane, Australia

#2938 Dec 21, 2013
They were JW and they said that to me, they also believed it.
They also told me that anyone who does not believe in their teachings is going to hell. Do not tell me they didn't say things to me, when they did.... And do not tell e they weren't JW when they were. Its a cult. It's based on fear and brainwashing.
Rude people

Brisbane, Australia

#2939 Dec 21, 2013
Well, JW are the only ones that have come to my home, invaded my privacy, disrupted me and tried to jam it down my throat, so they've been the only ones that have concerned me.

Homebush, Australia

#2940 Dec 21, 2013
Yesbanit wrote:
They were JW and they said that to me, they also believed it.
They also told me that anyone who does not believe in their teachings is going to hell. Do not tell me they didn't say things to me, when they did.... And do not tell e they weren't JW when they were. Its a cult. It's based on fear and brainwashing.
ha ha your funny, your just stirring, JW would never say anyone is going to a hell they don't believe it. though the lake of fire , but as the scriptures say its reserved, for the devil and false prophet, which is not all JW, this is what JW teach, maybe they were from another group parading as JW, strange world one can never tell.

Any way been nice chatting. Have a nice day or night or what ever.

Homebush, Australia

#2941 Dec 21, 2013
Rude people wrote:
Well, JW are the only ones that have come to my home, invaded my privacy, disrupted me and tried to jam it down my throat, so they've been the only ones that have concerned me.
well sometimes they can be over board, however just politely tell them to put you down as a do not call, I am sure you wont' be bothered again.

Usually if a HH is very rude or aggressive "not saying you were" they put them down as a do not call anyway.

Since: Feb 07

RI

#2942 Dec 21, 2013
array wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha your funny, your just stirring, JW would never say anyone is going to a hell they don't believe it. though the lake of fire , but as the scriptures say its reserved, for the devil and false prophet, which is not all JW, this is what JW teach, maybe they were from another group parading as JW, strange world one can never tell.
Any way been nice chatting. Have a nice day or night or what ever.
I can confirm what you say, Array. JWs do not believe in hell, and I never believed nor did I know any other JW who believed that God would create diseases such as AIDS to punish people. It's possible that some JWs might personally believe that, but it's certainly not an official teaching.

Homebush, Australia

#2943 Dec 21, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
I can confirm what you say, Array. JWs do not believe in hell, and I never believed nor did I know any other JW who believed that God would create diseases such as AIDS to punish people. It's possible that some JWs might personally believe that, but it's certainly not an official teaching.
the WTBTS has enough evidence to show that they are dishonest and have cult teachings, without ones coming on adding to it or possibly making up stories, and I agree that maybe a few nutters may have thought that and said something along those lines, but I just don't buy this persons story.

As far as hell well, if anything even the most crazy JW wouldn't say this, they would probably discuss why JW don't believe in hell.
buck

AOL

#2944 Dec 23, 2013
it don't matter what a JW believes or anyone else for that matter
The Bible which is God's word says there is a hell and a heaven that should be sufficient. Like they say, better to be safe than sorry.
The Bible has been preached a lot longer than JW lit and many who do not attend church or read the Bible "KNOW" there is a heaven and a hell.
The Bible is not a pick and choose what you want. either the whole book is right and true, if not get rid of it altogether. Makes you think huh.
buck

AOL

#2945 Dec 23, 2013
sometimes you gotta start from scratch
Read the Bible for yourself, and ignore what you've been taught, seriously,
ignore the set of 20 beliefs a church uses as a guideline.
Believe me, when you're through reading the Bible, you will discover that,
there are more than 20 beliefs to follow.
The Holy Ghost is still given to us, that we may be lead into all truth.
buck

AOL

#2946 Dec 23, 2013
array wrote:
<quoted text>well sometimes they can be over board, however just politely tell them to put you down as a do not call, I am sure you wont' be bothered again.
Usually if a HH is very rude or aggressive "not saying you were" they put them down as a do not call anyway.
well array, you know as well as I, telling them politely does not work. As you stated, they go overboard and that is true.
and the JWs will not put a house down as a "do not call" or bother again. I've never heard of them doing that. They often go to the same house more than once.
You cannot blame a household for being rude or aggressive when they or anyone else refuse to leave your premises.
buck

AOL

#2947 Dec 23, 2013
here's another thing, JWs may not teach that AIDS is God's punishment, or that if you do not follow their beliefs you will end up in hell.
but, if two or more JWs knock on your door and say these things to you.
and keep in mind that, the household may not be familiar with what JWs believe, it could all be new to the household.
That household is led to believe that this is part of what JWs believe, it's only natural to think that isn't it.
I have learned through chatting with others on this forum that, not all JWs believe 100% the same. and honestly, I bet a 200 member church (for example) could be disected and you could discover that most do not all believe 100% the same.
buck

AOL

#2948 Dec 23, 2013
no one has come in since my last post :(
I really enjoy Christmas and all the music associated with the holiday.
When I hear Christmas for Cowboys by John Denver I remember you and your horses, Redhorse woman :).
and Karen, since you have the same first name as Karen Carpenter :)
the classic "Merry Christmas Darling" it's a beautiful song isnt' it.
and for my buddy up in Canada :D ( what' s his name again LOL)
another John Denver song "Rocky Mountain Suite aka Cold Nights in Canada :).
ps. and to the rest I say Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas :)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2949 Dec 23, 2013
Bucky!!

Your friend from Canada is doing fine!

Snapped my collar bone going too low on the shoulder press.. But in good spirits, still lifting a d running two jobs!

How are you doing?!
buck wrote:
no one has come in since my last post :(
I really enjoy Christmas and all the music associated with the holiday.
When I hear Christmas for Cowboys by John Denver I remember you and your horses, Redhorse woman :).
and Karen, since you have the same first name as Karen Carpenter :)
the classic "Merry Christmas Darling" it's a beautiful song isnt' it.
and for my buddy up in Canada :D ( what' s his name again LOL)
another John Denver song "Rocky Mountain Suite aka Cold Nights in Canada :).
ps. and to the rest I say Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Connecticut sees - gay baby boom' 5 min Wondering 37
News Gay Cakes Are Not a Constitutional Right 13 min Wondering 849
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 13 min dollarsbill 17,430
News Lawsuit: Vistaprint sent gay couple Satan pamph... 17 min Melvin 4
News Carlsbad women first gay couple from Eddy Count... (Aug '13) 5 hr Katharsis 156
News Pojoaque Bible Church moves to SPMDTU Hall (May '09) 5 hr Living by grace 3
News Love in the air: Pope marries couple on papal p... 8 hr Pardon Pard 1
More from around the web