Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness ...

Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

There are 2892 comments on the ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.. In it, ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com reports that:

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com.

buck

AOL

#2760 Aug 1, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I love the history and romance of the Scottish Highlands. The mountains, lochs and glens. The mist, the castles and legends.
I guess that here in the old country, we're lucky to have centuries of history just lying around.
so khatru you're just kind of like lying around ha ha
I love the scotland scenery, yes the highlands, I love the high places.
buck

AOL

#2761 Aug 1, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I love the history and romance of the Scottish Highlands. The mountains, lochs and glens. The mist, the castles and legends.
I guess that here in the old country, we're lucky to have centuries of history just lying around.
the pipes are calling from glen to glen and down the mountainside
[here's where I show my love of music :-)]
btw I scanned through the youtube pictures of China, nice huh
buck

AOL

#2762 Aug 1, 2013
Open Minded Bible Student wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Irish/Scottish and a bit of British..:D
Never been to Ireland before!!:/
Only been to Florida and New York..(Only places I've been outside Canada..)
you'll always be a 6 foot 3 canadian to me buttons lol, so cheer up lad ha ha
buck

AOL

#2763 Aug 1, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol - Yeah - you may end up a grumpy old git like me!
<quoted text>
That's right, it's a small town up on the west highland coast. Not too small that there's nothing there but not too big that it gets too hectic.
Truth be told, if I had my way I'd love to settle in Guilin in China's Guangxi Province - it's one of my favourite places under the sun. Quite magical.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wBEl4RsnoCUXX
<quoted text>
I was born in Elderslie (nr Glasgow) It's only claim to fame is that it's where they reckon William Wallace came from.
Most of my travels have been in the Far East (I love the different cultures)but I'm pretty well traveled in Europe.
Sad to say, I've never been further west than County Galway in Ireland. Something I intend to rectify when I retire as I've got quite a few good friends in the US to look up.
otoh I could turn into a dirty old git lol
well, if I had my way I'd settle over your way in the highlands of Scotland :-) high above the noise & settle into peace aah what luxury :)

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2764 Aug 1, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
<quoted text> you have none without Jehovah God and his visible earthly organization, Jehovah's witnesses.
Prove that from the bible.
Noah warned the people they must enter the Ark before the flood or waters from heaven would start, those people didn't even know what rain was; today Jehovah's witnesses are warning people they must be in the one place of protection before Armageddon comes, the end of this unrighteous world ruled by Satan the Devil.
The ARK is Jesus Christ, it is not a religion or organization or GB aka F&DS.
Anyone can believe they are saved, but there is no true salvation until you survive Armageddon, then you know you are saved. And no one will survive Armageddon unless they are acceptable to Jehovah God as obedient subjects of our King Jesus. Now is the time to get thoroughly educated in God's word the Bible, so you can adjust your thinking and your life to gain the prize of everlasting life in God's new world of righteousness.
John 10:27
(Jesus speaking)
Once you come to Jesus (get saved), He will not let you go!
"27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
30 I and my Father are one."

Ephesians 1:13-14
The apostle Paul writing (God speaking via scripture...The Word) to the Jesus believers at the church in Ephesus.
"13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Acts 4:12
"Salvation is found in no one else,[No other God or person] for there is no other name [than Jesus] under Heaven given to men by which we must be saved."

Notice it says, NO ONE ELSE and that means, no religion, no organization and no GB aka F&DS but ONLY JESUS.
Pat

AOL

#2765 Aug 1, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
(Jesus speaking)
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
The apostle Paul writing (God speaking via scripture...The Word) to the Jesus believers at the church in Ephesus.
"13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
"Salvation is found in no one else,[No other God or person] for there is no other name [than Jesus] under Heaven given to men by which we must be saved."
Notice it says, NO ONE ELSE and that means, no religion, no organization and no GB aka F&DS but ONLY JESUS.
YOU KNOW it is the devil's job TO CREATE DOUBT to make us doubt God at his word and doubt our salvation .Salvation is found in no one else God sent His Son not a religion , that son doed for us God accepted his sacrifice as the ONLY way Christians accept Christ's sacrifice our hope is in nothing esle than Jesus' shed blood .ALSO WHEN THE DEVIL TRIES TO CREATE DOUBT REMEMBER HE IS A LIAR AND THE FATHER OF LIES . Keep pressing forward .God bless .

Since: Feb 07

RI

#2766 Aug 1, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
yes the US has very high tolerance for 6 foot 3 canadians LOL LOL LOL
TT you make it so easy to tease :D maybe it's your height ha ha
Now I gotta track down RHW to join in on the fun :D
Yes, we LOVE 6 foot 3 Canadians. They are useful for harvesting the apple crop in the Fall.:-)

Location hidden

#2767 Aug 1, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU KNOW it is the devil's job TO CREATE DOUBT to make us doubt God at his word and doubt our salvation .Salvation is found in no one else God sent His Son not a religion , that son doed for us God accepted his sacrifice as the ONLY way Christians accept Christ's sacrifice our hope is in nothing esle than Jesus' shed blood .ALSO WHEN THE DEVIL TRIES TO CREATE DOUBT REMEMBER HE IS A LIAR AND THE FATHER OF LIES . Keep pressing forward .God bless .
The devil is busy, he knows his time is so short now. I am so glad that I opened my eyes, and felt the calling of the Lord and took it.
buck

AOL

#2768 Aug 2, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing quite well thank you and I hope you are as well. Slow down and take time to smell the roses. ;)
Its been pretty busy around here as well, school starts back soon and getting all the kids clothes bought and supplies, not to mention Vacation bible school was all last week. We took our last trip to the lake for the summer and the kids had a wonderful time. I had an encounter with a hummingbird that made my day.:) It don't take much to make me happy. LOL
I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day and week.:)
good to hear you are well :-)
hummingbirds are a most amazing creature not, we have them here in the south.
they say the best things in life are free :-)
I stop to smell the roses, but usually along my path in life I don't see them much (lol) ttyl
buck

AOL

#2769 Aug 2, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we LOVE 6 foot 3 Canadians. They are useful for harvesting the apple crop in the Fall.:-)
LOL
yes, work 'em hard, but don't forget to feed 'em :D
buck

AOL

#2770 Aug 2, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
The devil is busy, he knows his time is so short now. I am so glad that I opened my eyes, and felt the calling of the Lord and took it.
and each day his time grows shorter :-)
soon to be chained in a lake of fire forever and
we shall live in peace forever amen :)
you take care and have a great day!

Location hidden

#2771 Aug 2, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
and each day his time grows shorter :-)
soon to be chained in a lake of fire forever and
we shall live in peace forever amen :)
you take care and have a great day!
Wont that be the most wonderful time?:)
Lie detector 3

London, UK

#2772 Aug 2, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
(Jesus speaking)
Hebrews 6:4-8 NASB
4 For in the case of those who have once been enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have been made partakers of the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, 6 and then have fallen away, it is impossible to renew them again to repentance,[d]since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame. 7 For ground that drinks the rain which often [e]falls on it and brings forth vegetation useful to those for whose sake it is also tilled, receives a blessing from God; 8 but if it yields thorns and thistles, it is worthless and close [f]to being cursed, and [g]it ends up being burned.

Revelation 3:14,15 NASB
14 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:

The Amen, the faithful and true Witness, the [k]Beginning of the creation of God, says this:

15 ‘I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot; I wish that you were cold or hot. 16 So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will [l]spit you out of My mouth.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#2773 Aug 2, 2013
US simply has been going its unstable way by labeling human rights falsely and calling targeting terrors, by showing the oppressing human rights and killing the innocents instead.

The Snowden case is a clear example of US public having no such human rights liberty.
The using of too many drones to Pakistan especially by killing too many innocents is another example of being the evil villain, by breaking world rules.

The effect of so many bad matters generating from US is bound to hurt US in the G-20 summit in Russia. US has a lot more to lose in the coming Summit because its acts of wrongful conducts are unacceptable by people of the globe.

When there is the US anxiety of imbalanced obsession in the matter of Snowden, when he has been accepted for asylum demonstrates the great aspect that Russia does show the care for the SAFEGUARD FOR JUSTICE OF PEOPLE (like Snowden) AROUND THE WORLD, THERE IS NO QUESTION THAT many ABUSES AND VICTIMIZATION besides injustice occur in US as untold.

Since US is liable in this LABEL OF HAVING FALSE HUMAN RIGHTS FREEDOM, US has TO act accordingly from now on, by behaving properly with no more Snowden jargons and be told to do no more unethical and undignified acts any further in coming Russia Summit.

The world must join hands to scold about US ineligibility by keeping on Snowden matter as Snowden is no more US belonging as he has been denied passport and documents and already accepted by asylum--that is the Universal way of International Law that US must comply, that US must stop all jargons of generating anything about Snowden, including what he has or give anything to anybody.

US must come up with the qualified stand of being educated enough in order to be accepted, as if it does not meet the proper standard.

Or else, US will be considered being graded badly and sidelined and treated as no importance, in order not to make more unreal gambits and useless matters, in addition to damage itself and ruin this planet's direction any further, as this new world must enhance needed effective human civilization for all global people.

Location hidden

#2774 Aug 3, 2013
Lie detector 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hebrews 6:4-8 NASB
4 For in the case of those who have once been enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have been made partakers of the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, 6 and then have fallen away, it is impossible to renew them again to repentance,[d]since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame. 7 For ground that drinks the rain which often [e]falls on it and brings forth vegetation useful to those for whose sake it is also tilled, receives a blessing from God; 8 but if it yields thorns and thistles, it is worthless and close [f]to being cursed, and [g]it ends up being burned.
Revelation 3:14,15 NASB
14 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:
The Amen, the faithful and true Witness, the [k]Beginning of the creation of God, says this:
15 ‘I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot; I wish that you were cold or hot. 16 So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will [l]spit you out of My mouth.
The problem with this scripture that you are tossing at me is the fact that I was never enlightened with the truth of Jesus, of the bible, or of my heavenly reward while a JW. I was lukewarm at that time because I never heard the truth of the Lord. Now I know the truth, I have been enlightened and I have felt the Holy Spirit. If I walked away from the Lord now, it would be bad, very bad, but I will never do that, Jehovah and Jesus will always be part of my life now.
Lie detector 3

London, UK

#2775 Aug 3, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with this scripture that you are tossing at me is the fact that I was never enlightened with the truth of Jesus, of the bible, or of my heavenly reward while a JW. I was lukewarm at that time because I never heard the truth of the Lord. Now I know the truth, I have been enlightened and I have felt the Holy Spirit. If I walked away from the Lord now, it would be bad, very bad, but I will never do that, Jehovah and Jesus will always be part of my life now.
There should be no problem with any scripture for a true Christian. They all apply to everyone, even the ones you don't like. These two prove false your statement that Jesus will never let anyone go. "Once saved always saved" is a Satanic doctrine of false religion. Faith in Jesus Christ must be demonstrated in deeds and maintained to the end if we are to gain salvation.

Location hidden

#2776 Aug 3, 2013
Lie detector 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
There should be no problem with any scripture for a true Christian. They all apply to everyone, even the ones you don't like. These two prove false your statement that Jesus will never let anyone go. "Once saved always saved" is a Satanic doctrine of false religion. Faith in Jesus Christ must be demonstrated in deeds and maintained to the end if we are to gain salvation.
Have I ever once made the statement that I believe the once saved always saved teaching? Again let me explain something to you. As a Southern Baptist, I am free to believe what I believe the bible is telling me, not what a religion or Pastor tells me. There are things that they teach, that I DO NOT BELIEVE. My Pastor knows this and he himself has told me that my beliefs are between myself and the LORD. You are not free to be able to do that are you?
I do know I am saved, when I confessed of my sins and ask Jesus to take me into his fold, he did, I felt his Holy Spirit cover me and make me part of his family, I am one of his children. The bible tells me that IF I BELIEVE, yes Truly BELIEVE in Jesus, I will be saved. It also says those that call upon his name will be saved, and it is his name I call upon. Whose name do you call upon? As having been a witness for so many years I know the answer to that question, but the question is, will you answer it truthfully?

But you believe the scriptures are only for JW's, and even then you believe that most of the scriptures are written only to apply to the GB aka F&DS. You do not believe the scriptures written about life in heaven as pertaining to you, but only to the GB aka F&DS. The bible was written for all of us, those who would call upon the name of Jesus Christ, those who want to be with him in heaven. Those who believe he is our savior ALONE, not having to be of any religion or any organization or believe words from men who have deemed themselves as your saviors. I beg you, read the bible, ask the Holy Spirit to help you see the truth of it, and of Jesus before it is to late.

I am beginning to think that you could be EE.
Lie detector 3

London, UK

#2777 Aug 3, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Have I ever once made the statement that I believe the once saved always saved teaching? Again let me explain something to you. As a Southern Baptist, I am free to believe what I believe the bible is telling me, not what a religion or Pastor tells me. There are things that they teach, that I DO NOT BELIEVE. My Pastor knows this and he himself has told me that my beliefs are between myself and the LORD. You are not free to be able to do that are you?
I do know I am saved, when I confessed of my sins and ask Jesus to take me into his fold, he did, I felt his Holy Spirit cover me and make me part of his family, I am one of his children. The bible tells me that IF I BELIEVE, yes Truly BELIEVE in Jesus, I will be saved. It also says those that call upon his name will be saved, and it is his name I call upon. Whose name do you call upon? As having been a witness for so many years I know the answer to that question, but the question is, will you answer it truthfully?
But you believe the scriptures are only for JW's, and even then you believe that most of the scriptures are written only to apply to the GB aka F&DS. You do not believe the scriptures written about life in heaven as pertaining to you, but only to the GB aka F&DS. The bible was written for all of us, those who would call upon the name of Jesus Christ, those who want to be with him in heaven. Those who believe he is our savior ALONE, not having to be of any religion or any organization or believe words from men who have deemed themselves as your saviors. I beg you, read the bible, ask the Holy Spirit to help you see the truth of it, and of Jesus before it is to late.
I am beginning to think that you could be EE.
That's really funny for you to write all that to tell me what I believe, etc., when you don't even know me. You won't be saved unless you endure to the end in TRUE WORSHIP.

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#2778 Aug 4, 2013
Open Minded Bible Student wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Irish/Scottish and a bit of British..:D
Never been to Ireland before!!:/
Only been to Florida and New York..(Only places I've been outside Canada..)
Ireland is worth a visit. I lived just north of Dublin for a year.

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#2779 Aug 4, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
so khatru you're just kind of like lying around ha ha
I love the scotland scenery, yes the highlands, I love the high places.
Lol

Absolutely.

Why stand up when I can just lie around?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Venus6619 4,741
News Democrats pressure Obama to offer blanket pardo... 16 hr Kiss9180 2
News Video company challenges gay marriage law Thu Shirvell s Shrivel 2
News Were 'Fixer Upper' Stars Chip and Joanna Gaines... Thu Shirvell s Shrivel 18
News Japan's sex problem is so bad that people are q... Wed Dr Modi 1
News Nicole Kidman's priest says actress hopes one d... Dec 6 Sco-ttt 2
News Slovenians vote on whether to uphold same-sex m... (Dec '15) Dec 5 fathiwady 13
More from around the web