Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness ...

Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

There are 2892 comments on the ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.. In it, ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com reports that:

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com.

buck

AOL

#2657 Jul 20, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
MM is definitely on her trip. She said that internet charges were outrageous so she has not been online for several days.
The last I heard from her, she was in London and had visited with MikronBoy. Not sure if she's still there or if they have continued on to another venue.
MM is always on the go it seems, if she's not traveling somewhere she is going to the latest movie
LOL.
I gotta see if she has seen Superman, can't recall if she mentioned it or not.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2658 Jul 20, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't been here much. Husband ended up in the hospital last week with an aortic hematoma and has continued to have problems even after getting out of CCU
Also, several animals sick and one died, so it's been a tough couple of weeks.
I am sorry to hear your husband is still having problems. I will continue to keep him and you in my prayers. I am also sorry to hear about your animals.

Location hidden

#2659 Jul 20, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
MM is definitely on her trip. She said that internet charges were outrageous so she has not been online for several days.
The last I heard from her, she was in London and had visited with MikronBoy. Not sure if she's still there or if they have continued on to another venue.
I knew I read she was going to take a trip, just not sure when it was.

Sounds like she is having a good time and I am so happy for her. I must admit, I am a bit jealous as well. I would love to be able to travel the world like that. Please tell her to have a wonderful time and be safe.:)

Location hidden

#2660 Jul 20, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
Karen :-)
so good to hear from you, you're 21 at heart LOL
someone lied to you? oh my, lie not to one another
(you know I'm teezing, bad habit of mine )
thanks for update on RHW, sorry to hear about her husband's condition, hope he's doing better.
take care, ttyl
Hi buck, I hope life is being good to you. You seem to have such a wonderful attitude on things. Does anything ever get you down?:)

It is the heat that is making all these animals so sick? I know my husband has some outside cats that will come to eat early in the morning, but later in the day they are not showing up at times. I told him they are probably laid up somewhere its cooler. It has been so hot here the past few weeks and where we live the humidity is horrible. Our trees and bushes are drooping due to the lack of rain. We have pop up storms all around us every day it seems, but even when we get rain, its not enough. I have heard of places already starting to ask for people to cut back on watering their lawns and washing cars.

Stay nice, and keep close to the Lord.:)
Good Aussies

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#2661 Jul 20, 2013
From my experience with door knockers and I don't assume this to be the average experience - two times I've been door knocked by Jehovah's Witnessers.

Both times there was an elderly male with a younger woman and both times the elderly male had a sinister presence and the younger woman looked lost, as in, her eyes looked docile and compliant.

I was hospitable both times they came around but I have to say I've worked with a man who was a Jehovah's witness and found him to be an exemplary person. I even had some very interesting discussions with him. He's actually created some programs which he has sold with great financial benefit to himself.

As always, a belief or religion is not bad or good, it depends on the person. However, religions which ascribe equality are better than those religions which do not.

Talmudism and Koranism are definitely up there with those religions which are destructive and have caused the most harm to humans.

Jehovah's witnesses I don't have a particular problem with, nor Christians or any variation of such, because they do not espouse a superiority view.

Talmudism is the most evil of all religions, just look up quotes of the Talmud.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2662 Jul 20, 2013
buck wrote:
btw I'm missing my other chat friends,
um like RHW, Karen, Shel, Mixmedia,
and I can't leave out my old canadian buddy TT.
TT you've been 21 too long lol
Khatru is holding the fort ha ha
I will be 22 in October! Haha :p

How are you doing buddy?!

I'm working a lot.. And training twice a day.. 5:00-5:30 am I do a DVD called "T25" (DVD like insanity except instead of a hour it's 25 minutes but intense and no breaks!) than I work all day.. Than hit the gym during the evening.. And on my days off I help other companies out on the side..:p

On the go!!

Location hidden

#2663 Jul 20, 2013
Negative icons?!?!?!

Whyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!?!

Since: Feb 07

RI

#2664 Jul 20, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Hailing from Glasgow - my accent is Scottish.
British accents can vary quite a bit. On such a small island we have lots of regional dialects and accents.
Oh, yes, I know about that quite well. I work with Scotsmen, Brits, Irish and Aussies, and sometimes it is next to impossible to understand what is being said--especially when local colloquialisms are employed.

RI

#2665 Jul 20, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
good to hear form you, sorry it's not on the best note :(. sorry to hear about your huband's health.
how is his bp? the prayers are being sent up :-)
I have no doubt Karen has sent a bagful of prayers up to heaven's gate :-) so glad she is around.
sorry to hear about your loss of animals, I know the farm nearby has lost some animals too :(
you take care, thoughts & prayers are with you :-)
He's on multiple blood pressure medications and it's been staying fairly stable. He had the idea that he would be feeling great after just a couple of days after getting out of the hospital, but that is definitely not the case.

We went back to the ER on Thursday because he was getting the back pain again that initially signaled the problem, but they checked everything out and all seems to be stable. Doctors weren't sure what was causing the back pain, but the hematoma hasn't gotten worse, so that's good.

RI

#2666 Jul 20, 2013
Open Minded Bible Student wrote:
Negative icons?!?!?!
Whyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!?!
Because you're 22 and everyone is jealous.:-)
buck

AOL

#2667 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I will be 22 in October! Haha :p
How are you doing buddy?!
I'm working a lot.. And training twice a day.. 5:00-5:30 am I do a DVD called "T25" (DVD like insanity except instead of a hour it's 25 minutes but intense and no breaks!) than I work all day.. Than hit the gym during the evening.. And on my days off I help other companies out on the side..:p
On the go!!
:-) good to hear from you
don't you do anything else but work & gym? ha ha
btw buck is doing well ty :)
several things on the front burner ha ha
funny you work out with a dvd, I also work out with a video too, just parts of it.
what do you do for a hobby? any talents?
buck

AOL

#2668 Jul 20, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
He's on multiple blood pressure medications and it's been staying fairly stable. He had the idea that he would be feeling great after just a couple of days after getting out of the hospital, but that is definitely not the case.
We went back to the ER on Thursday because he was getting the back pain again that initially signaled the problem, but they checked everything out and all seems to be stable. Doctors weren't sure what was causing the back pain, but the hematoma hasn't gotten worse, so that's good.
you should know how a man thinks by now lol
and you all know how well we deal with pain ha ha
that's good that all is ok :-) it may not be 100% but you still got him here :) count your blessings.
maybe you excite him too much with your beauty when you walk by him :D try not wearing any make up LOL
(teezing :-)) I'm sure your beautiful without any make up :) I know I am ha ha take care
buck

AOL

#2669 Jul 20, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao great reply, I'm trying to think of something more ingenious lol
buck

AOL

#2670 Jul 20, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi buck, I hope life is being good to you. You seem to have such a wonderful attitude on things. Does anything ever get you down?:)
It is the heat that is making all these animals so sick? I know my husband has some outside cats that will come to eat early in the morning, but later in the day they are not showing up at times. I told him they are probably laid up somewhere its cooler. It has been so hot here the past few weeks and where we live the humidity is horrible. Our trees and bushes are drooping due to the lack of rain. We have pop up storms all around us every day it seems, but even when we get rain, its not enough. I have heard of places already starting to ask for people to cut back on watering their lawns and washing cars.
Stay nice, and keep close to the Lord.:)
well Karen I do declare that you must be the sweetest thang in the whole usa :-)
I tell ya, if nothing ever gets me down I must be labeled inhuman ha ha
I just love spreading smiles & laughter
my face is the real epitome of a clown lol lol
you know, sometimes it's hard to be nice, we all know this don't we. sorry I'm giving tmi ha ha
buck

AOL

#2671 Jul 20, 2013
Negative icons?!?!?!
Whyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!?!
my guess is that you're canadian lol lol
(buck is being bad :D )
or maybe it's because you don't compliment me & others enough ha ha
maybe you could say something like, "I am so blessed to have buck & Karen, & RedHorsewoman to chat with"
or single us out, I don't mind if you single me out with a compliment lol.(can't you just see me grinning from ear to ear)
I knew you couldn't be 21 for long ha ha
please introduce yourself to khatru, he is a cool chatter. when you & the others take a leave of absence he is great. I think khatru is a he. I'm not too great at figuring out who is he or she :(
yeah my bad. ttyl
buck

AOL

#2672 Jul 20, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
except for me :D there's not a jealous bone in my body :-)
I don't asl, if I did everyone would be jealous LOL
(whoops I think I heard daddy say lights out lol)
buck

AOL

#2673 Jul 20, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yes, I know about that quite well. I work with Scotsmen, Brits, Irish and Aussies, and sometimes it is next to impossible to understand what is being said--especially when local colloquialisms are employed.
maybe a change of pace is needed
they could employ some farm animals lol
of course you would always get a neigh reply from the horses lol lol
I sure hope you're smiling :)
buck

AOL

#2674 Jul 20, 2013
Negative icons?!?!?!
Whyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!?!
buy a horse that might solve everything LOL LOL
buck

AOL

#2675 Jul 20, 2013
Negative icons?!?!?!
Whyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!?!
last but not least, try some night music, music calms the savage beasts :D

Location hidden

#2676 Jul 20, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to hear that the hubby is doing better than before!!:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 11 hr Knowledge- 4,061
News Cyprus' first public gay wedding takes aim at p... 12 hr Democracy 8
News Oregon Christian Bakers Wedding Cake Case Going... 14 hr Three Days 1
News LGBT rights protesters vow to keep fighting Mis... 14 hr here 11
News Brides rocking the midriff-baring or jumpsuit-w... 15 hr Jenny 1
News No wedding for Bristol Palin (May '15) 16 hr Three Days 45
News Newly released court documents cast doubt on Gi... (Dec '11) 17 hr Trailer park pimp 27
More from around the web