Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness ...

Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

There are 2892 comments on the ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.. In it, ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com reports that:

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com.

NWT is Fake

Wausau, WI

#2436 Jul 10, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
I think God can wipe out who ever he wants and there isn't a damn thing anyone can do about it.
Yes God has every right to wipe out the ones who are misleading many into false religions and your right ,nobody will be able to stop this .. Which is a good thang!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2437 Jul 10, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
Because you love the darkness of untruth, there is no light in your understanding of God's word, only Jehovah's witnesses are given that spiritual light to guide there way through this unrighteous world.
Isaiah 43:10,11
You have no idea of what God's holy spirit is and in your condition you will never have it, it is only the meek person who has Jehovah God and Jesus as HIS installed King in heaven, and wants to become a loyal, obedient and faithful subject of God's Kingdom. Jesus said only a few people will find life.
They have to be looking for the truth, even searching.
Matthew 7:14
You gave that up, you walked away from that protection and now you can't understand how you could have ever believed such a rigamarole of teachings by a religion,
you lost Jehovah's holy spirit, that's why.
Any relationship you claim to have with Jehovah God or Jesus is strictly in your heart, you have nothing that unites you with his people or his preaching work.
Revelation 14:6
Your thoughts are so controlled by the GB aka F&DS I could have pretty much said what your response would be to my comment.

You are right, my relationship I have with Jehovah and Jesus is in my heart, where is yours? I have true belief in Jesus as my savior, what do you have? Do you know that you are saved? DO you believe you MUST BE A JW to be saved? Please show me where that is in the bible.

Who are you to say that I have lost Jehovah's Spirit? Are you a mind reader, or does this just come from what you have been taught to believe by MEN? I know its not a teaching of the bible that says that we must be a JW to have Jehovah. My bible says that the only way I can get to The Father is through the SON, are you telling me that I have to be a JW to get to the Father?

I have the greatest protection of all, I have the blood of Jesus Christ who died for ME. That blood covers me and protects me greater than anything... any religion, any organization, or the GB aka F&DS, could ever offer anyone.

Let me explain darkness to you TCW... I come here in the open, I share my beliefs with you freely without hesitation because I love you. I don't have to lie to my Elders,(Deacons) or hide the fact that I come here, but something tells me that you do. My husband knows I am here, I do not have to hide the fact that I visit a website that is full of FORMER JW's, those people who the GB aka F&DS refer to as apostates, or mentally diseased people. Darkness is trying to hide things from others, and that is what many of you JW's are doing here, hiding from your Elders, members of your KH, and the GB aka F&DS. You are in the darkness, but Jesus know everything that happens in the darkness as well as the light. He knows what you are doing, you are not hiding anything from him.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#2438 Jul 10, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
I think God can wipe out who ever he wants and there isn't a damn thing anyone can do about it.
You never answered the question. Let's try again:

Do you think that genocide is a good thing?

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#2440 Jul 10, 2013
NWT is Fake wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes God has every right to wipe out the ones who are misleading many into false religions and your right ,nobody will be able to stop this .. Which is a good thang!
You really think that genocide is good?

You may wish to reset your moral compass.
UNchained

Loudon, TN

#2441 Jul 10, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
What gives with the blood fixation?
This:

Romans 5:6-9
6 For while we were still helpless, at the appointed moment, Christ died for the ungodly.
7 For rarely will someone die for a just person — though for a good person perhaps someone might even dare to die.
8 But God proves His own love for us in that while we were still sinners Christ died for us!
9 Much more then, since we have now been declared righteous by His blood....

Because Jesus spilled His blood, believers receive justification and are declared righteous in the eyes of God.

Romans 3:25 says:
God presented Him as a propitiation through faith in His blood, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His restraint God passed over the sins previously committed.

Because Jesus spilled His blood for all of mankind, believers have compensation for the sins they have committed.

Ephesians 1:7 says:
In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace

Because Jesus spilled His blood, believers have been redeemed or saved from the bondage of sin.

According to Revelation 5:9, Jesus redeemed people to God by His blood.

BTW, satan doesn't care if people go to church or not.
But he becomes incensed when people hear about Jesus willingly giving His life for mankind on the cross.
buck

AOL

#2444 Jul 11, 2013
Open Minded Bible Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Afterlife?
Do you honestly think this is what Jesus was trying to convey with the story? I agree in part.
If I may inject some of my thoughts about it, I believe Jesus was making a point about the second greatest commandment "love thy neighbor as thyself" & that there are consequences for our behaviour after we die. good or bad behaviour it will all be judged not. If I would have any knowledge that a neighbor had no food, I could not go to sleep until I made sure he had enough to eat. or if he came to my house at midnight & asked for food I would not ignore his need. ttyl
buck

AOL

#2445 Jul 11, 2013
words for today: Be as wise as a serpent but harmless as a dove :-)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2446 Jul 11, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you honestly think this is what Jesus was trying to convey with the story? I agree in part.
If I may inject some of my thoughts about it, I believe Jesus was making a point about the second greatest commandment "love thy neighbor as thyself" & that there are consequences for our behaviour after we die. good or bad behaviour it will all be judged not. If I would have any knowledge that a neighbor had no food, I could not go to sleep until I made sure he had enough to eat. or if he came to my house at midnight & asked for food I would not ignore his need. ttyl
Your input is greatly appreciated Bucky!:)

I agree..

That's a good thing!

I'm like that too.. I've helped people that I never met shovel their driveway during the Canadian winters.. I helped out friends of mine that were in financial need by giving them $100's and told them not to worry about paying me back..

I'd help ANYBODY out..

Good to hear from you! Hope all is well at your end!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2447 Jul 11, 2013
buck wrote:
words for today: Be as wise as a serpent but harmless as a dove :-)
Wise words.:-)
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

#2448 Jul 11, 2013
The blood of Jesus or the sacrifice of Jesus' life does not save anyone today, it is not a charm you can wear or speak of to show you are saved. People don't even know what being saved means, they think they are going to heaven if they are saved, because that is what someone told them. Only 144,000 are going to heaven, and they are already chosen and sealed, and they are never leaving heaven. Revelation 7:4

The truth is, the Scriptures say, only those who survive Armageddon or come out of the great tribulation or the great and fear inspiring day of Jehovah, are the ones that are saved, survivors to inherit this planet earth.
Revelation 7:14
Zephaniah 2:3

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2450 Jul 11, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
The blood of Jesus or the sacrifice of Jesus' life does not save anyone today, it is not a charm you can wear or speak of to show you are saved. People don't even know what being saved means, they think they are going to heaven if they are saved, because that is what someone told them. Only 144,000 are going to heaven, and they are already chosen and sealed, and they are never leaving heaven. Revelation 7:4
The truth is, the Scriptures say, only those who survive Armageddon or come out of the great tribulation or the great and fear inspiring day of Jehovah, are the ones that are saved, survivors to inherit this planet earth.
Revelation 7:14
Zephaniah 2:3
Boy oh boy, talking about getting things backwards!

The 144,000 that are spoken of, are ON THE EARTH!

The Great Crowd are in heaven.

You have been duped my friend.

13 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me,“Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?”

14 And I said to him,“Sir,[b] you know.”

So he said to me,“These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2452 Jul 11, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians are fine with the innocent as doves part but quite often forget to be as wise as serpents.
Which is why White Christian people today don't know that they are Israel!
They think those usurpers in the state of Israeli are Israelites but they aren't, they're imposters.
Verses please?
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

#2453 Jul 11, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
Isnt there supposed to be a resurrection of those who died in Christ??
Otherwise whats the point in dying in Christ?
Those who die in Christ receive the first resurrection, they make up the bride of Christ. Only the 144,000 are the born again or spirit begotten new creations that will go to heaven.
Revelation 20:6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2454 Jul 11, 2013
Nothing about the 144,000 Jewish male virgins there.

The Saints Reign with Christ 1,000 Years
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a[a] thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.
Mrs Morris

Wausau, WI

#2455 Jul 11, 2013
buck wrote:
words for today: Be as wise as a serpent but harmless as a dove :-)
HELLO Buck !!!
How are you my dear friend ?
It's shell ...
It's very hot in Wisconsin ,I just moved into a new place ..
Here is my email - [email protected] m
Give me a shout sometime ...

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2459 Jul 11, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
Verses for what exactly?
Or maybe its best that you be as wise as a serpent and do some research. But wait......guess what?...... someone has already done the research!
Just google "Anglo-Saxon Israel."
You said "white christians dont know they are Israel".

I would like verses telling me that anyone other than Jewish male virgins are the 144,000.

You have limited heaven to only 144,000, when the truth of the matter is when they are spoken of and sealed, they are on the earth.

The Great Crowd is in heaven, "before the Throne"!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2460 Jul 11, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the 144,000 get to be reborn in the Spirit??!
Well fck that! Whats the point of believing if you're only going to be given second place!?
Who told you that?

Verses please!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2461 Jul 11, 2013
What is being protected in this verse?

Revelation 7
King James Version (KJV)

7 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2464 Jul 11, 2013
Those websites looked quite anti-semitic.

Romans 11
King James Version (KJV)

11 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#2465 Jul 11, 2013
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
This:
Romans 5:6-9
6 For while we were still helpless, at the appointed moment, Christ died for the ungodly.
7 For rarely will someone die for a just person — though for a good person perhaps someone might even dare to die.
8 But God proves His own love for us in that while we were still sinners Christ died for us!
9 Much more then, since we have now been declared righteous by His blood....
Because Jesus spilled His blood, believers receive justification and are declared righteous in the eyes of God.
Romans 3:25 says:
God presented Him as a propitiation through faith in His blood, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His restraint God passed over the sins previously committed.
Because Jesus spilled His blood for all of mankind, believers have compensation for the sins they have committed.
Ephesians 1:7 says:
In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace
Because Jesus spilled His blood, believers have been redeemed or saved from the bondage of sin.
According to Revelation 5:9, Jesus redeemed people to God by His blood.
BTW, satan doesn't care if people go to church or not.
But he becomes incensed when people hear about Jesus willingly giving His life for mankind on the cross.
That's all well and good but the bible clearly says we will be judged by our works.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 4 min Lawrence Wolf 162
News Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can't... 8 min Prep-for-Dep 978
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 31 min Belle Sexton 34,809
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 33 min Zorri 7,177
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 1 hr kuda 532
News Archbishop unjustly bars lay reader for marrying 8 hr satanlovesyou 186
News In SC, Cruz, Carson, Walker fight to stand out ... Wed Your Ex 15
More from around the web