Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Full Story
little lamb

Australia

#2322 Jun 16, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
When Jesus was born he was visited by 3 wise men who followed a star that led them to him and he was anointed with lavish gifts of that time so it is said, so why wasn't Jesus confirmed as King then ?
He had to fulfill the prophesies...

And don't forget that there was already a King on the throne who saw the infant as a threat...You know what people are like with power

" Power corrupts and total power corrupts totally"

Why does that happen?

Because the god of this world Satan...has fallen..and e old way of ruling by domination and force has been replaced with a ruler who served and sacrificed..

Jesus showed up the religious authorities ..as not interested in truth , but desiring of control and fear of what the state of Rome might do to them...

Leading people with no real confidence in security by God.

hypocritical

Also Jesus showed up Pilate ..as a ruler who knew what was right but gave into pressure from a pressure group..so like politicians, not concerned with doing right but afraid of the crowd.

cynical

And lastly the people .." we have no king but Caesar '

Rejection of what makes a man a king..honesty , truth and integrity ...A man of noble heart.

for a King that dresses in finery and pomp and has a heart that has no integrity..

outside appearances...Frivolity.

Seeing Jesus did not receive his authority to rule from any earthly source.

remember his disciples stood watching him disappear into the cloud.

Then Daniel tells us " In the visions of the night I saw someone like the son of man, and to the Ancient of Days he gained access, and to him was given rulership , authority that national groups tongues and languages should all serve him

Jesus was given all authority in heaven and on earth..and now he is returning..

How do we know he is returning

prophesy again Matthew 24 ..." wars and rumors of war , famines , earthquakes in one place after another, love of the greater number will cool off [ to God]..these will increase in intensity for the King is returning..
Snorkler

Johannesburg, South Africa

#2325 Jun 17, 2013
Ted Morgan wrote:
I love it when the JW knock on my door as it gives me the right to abuse the nobs. But if a muslim knocks I grab a knife as it my dream to kill them when given the word.
Hi Ted ........I am not a Muslim..I am a JW.....and one thing I can attest to !....My Father {a Catholic } at one time my Father was in great distress , Financially and physically when out of the blue a Muslim Gentleman approached my Father and Helped him while everyone els turned a Blind eye on him , Although my Father remained a Catholic till the day he died ,He never forgot to remind us who helped us as a Family and with no strings attached , that Muslim man was a fine man and I know there are many more ,in fact ,I feel like I am discriminating when I say 'There are many More" ,we are all Gods Creation ,Sadly However ,there are many who do not accept this Truth . I know my Father , he was always home supporting HIS family , he was never rude to anyone and Hospitable to everyone ,yes even JWS .

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#2326 Jun 17, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
He had to fulfill the prophesies...
And don't forget that there was already a King on the throne who saw the infant as a threat...You know what people are like with power
" Power corrupts and total power corrupts totally"
Why does that happen?
Because the god of this world Satan...has fallen..and e old way of ruling by domination and force has been replaced with a ruler who served and sacrificed..
Jesus showed up the religious authorities ..as not interested in truth , but desiring of control and fear of what the state of Rome might do to them...
Leading people with no real confidence in security by God.
hypocritical
Also Jesus showed up Pilate ..as a ruler who knew what was right but gave into pressure from a pressure group..so like politicians, not concerned with doing right but afraid of the crowd.
cynical
And lastly the people .." we have no king but Caesar '
Rejection of what makes a man a king..honesty , truth and integrity ...A man of noble heart.
for a King that dresses in finery and pomp and has a heart that has no integrity..
outside appearances...Frivolity.
Seeing Jesus did not receive his authority to rule from any earthly source.
remember his disciples stood watching him disappear into the cloud.
Then Daniel tells us " In the visions of the night I saw someone like the son of man, and to the Ancient of Days he gained access, and to him was given rulership , authority that national groups tongues and languages should all serve him
Jesus was given all authority in heaven and on earth..and now he is returning..
How do we know he is returning
prophesy again Matthew 24 ..." wars and rumors of war , famines , earthquakes in one place after another, love of the greater number will cool off [ to God]..these will increase in intensity for the King is returning..
How many of these prophesies have come true ?

“By grace you have been saved”

Since: May 09

Biggar, UK

#2327 Jun 18, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
I stand corrected.
BUT where does it say the jews were Israelites?
As I said in post #2282, the Hebrew word translated 'Jew' is 'Yehuwdiy' and the Greek word is 'Ioudaios', meaning "of Judah"

Judah was a tribe of Israel.
buck

AOL

#2328 Jun 18, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
We are taking the grandkids to one of the lakes next weekend for my grandsons birthday and having a bbq. We love the lakes and its just enjoyable to be out there in nature. The kids love the swimming, and we love the nature around us. The woods are so pretty and lush this time of year and all the wild life seems to be enjoying the new awakening of what is around them. God knew how to make his little, and big creations smile.:)
I hope you all had a great day :-)
and you know we are his little bitty creations LOL
buck

AOL

#2330 Jun 18, 2013
Jws The Cult wrote:
Jws yes are sleeping,they have been sleeping since they 1st started this dangerous cult. They really nneed to wake up and smell the coffee and do some researh their. Dangerous cutt and then do the right thing that God will approve of instead of a dangerous cult he doesn't.
I have to say I am greatly impressed with these excellent opinions,even though I may not agree.
Ever since the cyber criminals the Mooooo Crew which includes their crystal ball useing Carolyn aka EE, Leta aka simply stupid,and. Debrah aka CCC aka neveda rose have left these forums has anyone else besides me noticed how loving,peaceful and w/ the acception of TPMP, we all r getting along great even though we all don't agree.
I also noticed the wonderful minds that normally get unoticed,these poatings r so educational its awsome to be apart of the new and improved topix w/ such fine christiians who r really helping each other. WHERE W, the cyber criminals the Moooo Crewwwww would viciously attack and needed all the attention on them.
Keep up the beautiful postings,hugs shel
HELLOOOO WISCONSIN LOL (I love the 70's show)
hey Shel returning the hugs :-)(warm ones lol)
thanks for thinking about us
hope all is well with you all good here :)
you take care & I know it takes time to unpack settling into a new place. yeah so hurry up and get unpacked already lol so you can chit chat ha ha
buck

AOL

#2331 Jun 18, 2013
Open Minded Bible Student wrote:
<quoted text>
What do women want?! Money? Attention? Love? New clothes? Drinks? More money? My credit card? Lol :p
I try my best to behave!!!:'(:'(
I'm a good boy..
Been busy with work and life.. Baaaaahhhh
How you doing buckaroo?!
um, where have you been?
what in the gym 7 days a week 24 hours a day LOL
I'm still sweating like a dog but not barking out like one LMAO@that
you're too quiet lately ha ha
I hope all is well up there where you are
I miss chatting with you bro ttyl
buck

AOL

#2332 Jun 18, 2013
to RHW: hey I thought you roped all the cattle in LOL next thing is brand them
lmao@that uh oh did you forget to slam the door so they can't escape ha ha ha
hope you are well up there in RI

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2333 Jun 18, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
um, where have you been?
what in the gym 7 days a week 24 hours a day LOL
I'm still sweating like a dog but not barking out like one LMAO@that
you're too quiet lately ha ha
I hope all is well up there where you are
I miss chatting with you bro ttyl
Sorry buddy.. Work is hectic.. And just plain busy with something if I'm not working..

Things are good at my end! How are you doing big fella?

Location hidden

#2334 Jun 18, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. So, how long have you had your death wish?
Lol!!:')

Location hidden

#2335 Jun 18, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
do the 10 lbs show lol
well for the hot summer almost any kind of icecream is ok. I like butter pecan, moosetracks (mmmmmm).
I'm totally hooked on klondikes
A little bit in my arms, legs, chest and unfortunately my stomach.. It's still flat but it's not toned anymore..:( lol

I'm not too big on the sweets ..

I do like a handful of certain sweets though..

Location hidden

#2336 Jun 18, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my you're kindness is overwhelming :-)
are you trying to outdo the women ha ha
yeah I don't like flipping that finger bird meself
I think us men are more self controlled
:-)

Maybe..:p

I agree! Hahahaha

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2337 Jun 18, 2013
I always give people a chance you people sound prejudiced. in my religion you b goin to hell

Location hidden

#2338 Jun 18, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm a garrulous character is very talkative
I have little patience when I know I'm being lied to
I'd rather not hear a single word if someone is just gonna lie to me you know.
I do my best to bite my tongue and walk away from a bad situation whenever possible.
oh it's just a joke (maybe a bad one ha ha) about being being relieved from a garrulous character ha ha
I see!!!

Can't blame you..

For me if somebody is lying to me and I know what's going on I just let whoever talk.. And just let it go..

Taking a deep breathe helps me..:-)

Nobodies perfect..(Including me!)

I get it now..:p lol

I'm a tad slow sometimes..:p

Location hidden

#2339 Jun 18, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
now who's the stinker? heee hee um I think you got me beat in that category ha ha
oh unless you mean that I am #1 :-)
(you're only repeating what I already know lol lol)
I think it's me..:p

I've been called smart ass so many times.. But I always tell people that its a step above dumb ass.. ;)

Hahaha

You're awesome Bucky!

Location hidden

#2340 Jun 18, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
that's nice you got someone to spot ya :-)
maybe you can train them to spot ya a mile away lol
oh yeah I'd be suffering without ac whew & a fan will not do the trick in this south heat.
so are you pouring out the sweat yet? ha ha
Yes!! It helps and I don't have to worry about a bar landing on my neck or something dumb..

Lol

Nope! I don't sweat unless I'm wearing a hoodie and a toque...:/

Location hidden

#2341 Jun 18, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I agree, directing them to the one who saves :)
Yessir!:-)

Location hidden

#2342 Jun 18, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
hey you're not staying up too late are ya ha ha
walking/standing on the back is something the japs do
can I brag on sit ups? ha ha
I actually do about 100 regular & then another type of sit ups stretching side to side, roughly 50 or 60.
Yeah.. I get up at 5:00am..

Yes! Haha

That's good!!

You're probably more toned than me..

I'm pretty much trying to add mass and than tone down to try and compete..

I got a few friends that are bodybuilders that are willing to help me with diet plans, exercises and different poses..

I'm hoping when I'm 25-30 years old I'll be able to kick but in some middle weight competition at least. Than see if I can go heavy..

Location hidden

#2343 Jun 18, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
hey friday is my pizza night :-)
bbl (gonna try) got other things going on tonight :(
:D

We had our pizza night on Saturday instead this time..

But we also had wings and drinks.. Haha

Location hidden

#2344 Jun 18, 2013
buck wrote:
ok it's late now & I'm tired (yawn)
did you hit the gym tonight TT?
I think you're to give muscles a rest every other day not. don't overdo it
now that Karen has returned :) maybe she can convince RHW to put away the pitchfork and play nice lol lol
severe t-storms heading our way
nice weekend straight ahead :-)
ok g'nite
Last week I only hit the gym twice..

But had to rest muscles..

On the test days I got to switch up my exercises, sets and weights..

Time to shock those muscles!! If I ain't sweating or feel any pain the next day? Gotta switch..

RWH plays nice! Nothing wrong with a friendly stab with a pitch fork... Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Manitoba couple waits 41 years for marriage... 12 min chugs are POS 1
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 23 min Frederick 29,928
Wall Street pushes SCOTUS on gay marriage 30 min WasteWater 68
Is Jeb Bush 'evolving' on same-sex marriage and... 52 min WasteWater 282
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 1 hr The Real Karen 691
Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 3 hr Belle Sexton 33
Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 5 hr Brian_G 1,202
More from around the web