Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness ...

Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

There are 2892 comments on the ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.. In it, ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com reports that:

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com.

buck

AOL

#2274 Jun 12, 2013
Open Minded Bible Student wrote:
<quoted text>
I like pizza too.. Eat it every Friday.. Guilty as charged!!
The push-ups are just a warm up!!:p
hey friday is my pizza night :-)
bbl (gonna try) got other things going on tonight :(
buck

AOL

#2275 Jun 12, 2013
ok it's late now & I'm tired (yawn)
did you hit the gym tonight TT?
I think you're to give muscles a rest every other day not. don't overdo it
now that Karen has returned :) maybe she can convince RHW to put away the pitchfork and play nice lol lol
severe t-storms heading our way
nice weekend straight ahead :-)
ok g'nite
buck

AOL

#2276 Jun 12, 2013
Open Minded Bible Student wrote:
<quoted text>
I like pizza too.. Eat it every Friday.. Guilty as charged!!
The push-ups are just a warm up!!:p
I just knew you had to be guilty LOL
and eating pizza every friday night isn't the only thing you're being charged with LMAO
now that I said this I can sleep LOL LOL

“the Lion of Judah”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible Belt

#2277 Jun 13, 2013
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
See, you didn't pay attention. I never said I did not believe that Christ existed. Besides, it was a joke, the poster I was responding to claims HE is THE Christ.
I said I don't believe God exists. Is this your way of admitting that you think Christ and God are one in the same?
Seems calling someone hypocrite isn't being nice, now is it?
I am not joking when I say I am the Christ and I have been proving that as a fact from east to west and north to south on a daily basis in the USA for 58 years. God is greater than I but He cannot do what I can do and I cannot do what He can do. God is the creator and I am the Restorer our talents and abilities are different but we think the same and are a 2 man team. If you wont listen to a man who says he is the Christ and who says he can fix all problems almost instantly then you are a hypocrite.
JWs R NOT Christians

Little Chute, WI

#2278 Jun 13, 2013
Well hello Buck,how R u my dear friend?
I hope all is going well w/you.
I have been busy moving,finally most is all done.Take care my friend and hope to speak w/ u soon. Shel

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2280 Jun 13, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
Karen, you're back :-)
hope you are well, take care
Hi there buck. I am doing as well as can be expected, I hope you are as well.

I see that TCW still has not answered my questions, and has not even attempted to show us the scriptures that back up the fact that the GB aka F&DS say you must be a witness in order to survive Armageddon. If its not in the bible, we should not believe it, if it is there, then he should be able to show us.

True Christian Witness, all I ask of you is proof. Proof is how we know if something is biblical or not. When it means life or death, we should know if its true or not shouldn't we? Without biblical truth or facts, how do you know that you must be a JW or belong to an organization to be saved? The bible tells us to come to Jesus, but I still have not gotten biblical proof that we must be JWs or belong to any religion or organization. Salvation comes with belief in Jesus Christ. You seem very quick to pass judgment on others, but you don't seem very quick to show proof of things you say and believe. And again, I am not disfellowshipped, so that excuse does not work. I also am not anti JW, what I am is a Christian who has found Jesus Christ and trying to help others see that he is their only Savior. No religion, no organization, just JESUS.

“By grace you have been saved”

Since: May 09

Wrexham, UK

#2282 Jun 13, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
Jesus may have been a Judahite and an Israelite but he was no jew.
The Hebrew word is 'Yehuwdiy' and the Greek word is 'Ioudaios', meaning "of Judah"

But what is your point?

And is it worth starting a new thread to have a discussion on this?
guterman

Pittsburgh, PA

#2286 Jun 14, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …………about somebody did
buck

AOL

#2287 Jun 14, 2013
JWs R NOT Christians wrote:
Well hello Buck,how R u my dear friend?
I hope all is going well w/you.
I have been busy moving,finally most is all done.Take care my friend and hope to speak w/ u soon. Shel
Shel :)
I thought I was moving in with you & Sheltie LOL
so great to hear from you! don't be a stranger ha ha
buck

AOL

#2289 Jun 14, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there buck. I am doing as well as can be expected, I hope you are as well.
I see that TCW still has not answered my questions, and has not even attempted to show us the scriptures that back up the fact that the GB aka F&DS say you must be a witness in order to survive Armageddon. If its not in the bible, we should not believe it, if it is there, then he should be able to show us.
True Christian Witness, all I ask of you is proof. Proof is how we know if something is biblical or not. When it means life or death, we should know if its true or not shouldn't we? Without biblical truth or facts, how do you know that you must be a JW or belong to an organization to be saved? The bible tells us to come to Jesus, but I still have not gotten biblical proof that we must be JWs or belong to any religion or organization. Salvation comes with belief in Jesus Christ. You seem very quick to pass judgment on others, but you don't seem very quick to show proof of things you say and believe. And again, I am not disfellowshipped, so that excuse does not work. I also am not anti JW, what I am is a Christian who has found Jesus Christ and trying to help others see that he is their only Savior. No religion, no organization, just JESUS.
Karen :)
all is well down south
my canadian buddy has been keeping me entertained ha
(aka open minded bible student) nicknamed TT boy
Don't tell him but I can lift more than he can LOL
I think he cheats he has a gym partner to help him do his lifting LOL LOL
buck

AOL

#2290 Jun 14, 2013
it's Flag Day wave the American flag :-)
oh I guess TT will wave the Maple leaf ha
I know we will see him wave it because he is tall lol lol
rain is over, the sun is out :)
having a hot-pocket for lunch (ham & cheddar mmmm) I might sneak some chips ha
have a safe, fun filled weekend
btw TT GET TO THE GYM!!! heee heee

Location hidden

#2291 Jun 14, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a Christian if you support Israel.
Judeo-Christians and Christian Zionists should not dare call themselves Christians.
I am a Christian, and I do support Israel. The Jews are Gods chosen people and everyone is going to see this one day. Are you one of those who believes Jehovah's Witnesses are his chosen people?
I am very sorry, but you are in no position to tell me if I am, or if I am not a Christian.
Have a very blessed day.

Location hidden

#2292 Jun 14, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
Karen :)
all is well down south
my canadian buddy has been keeping me entertained ha
(aka open minded bible student) nicknamed TT boy
Don't tell him but I can lift more than he can LOL
I think he cheats he has a gym partner to help him do his lifting LOL LOL
LOL, maybe you two should get together and try lifting each other?
It is nice to see someone has a sense of humor on here, everything gets so serious at times, but I myself believe God has a good sense of humor as well, after all he did create the anteater.:) One of my daughters does that weight lifting, or she did before she became so busy at work, I will have to ask her what was her highest weight she lifted, I do remember her telling me once what it was and I was shocked. Just be very careful doing it and don't hurt your self.:)

Location hidden

#2293 Jun 14, 2013
buck wrote:
it's Flag Day wave the American flag :-)
oh I guess TT will wave the Maple leaf ha
I know we will see him wave it because he is tall lol lol
rain is over, the sun is out :)
having a hot-pocket for lunch (ham & cheddar mmmm) I might sneak some chips ha
have a safe, fun filled weekend
btw TT GET TO THE GYM!!! heee heee
What part of the U.S. are you in buck? North, South, East, West? I am in Missouri which I guess you already know. Where we are located is considered part of Tornado alley and I hate that, but I guess no matter where a person lives, we would have something to worry about. Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Earthquakes,(which we also have to worry about). If one don't get us, the other will.:) We just have to make sure that we are living our life the way the Lord wants us to live, and then pray for safety. Its really all we can do.:)
buck

AOL

#2294 Jun 14, 2013
To RHW: Shel & Karen are back in the corral so you can proceed with the drawing of the straws now LOL LOL
quick slam the door so they can't escape
lmao
buck

AOL

#2295 Jun 14, 2013
oh my Karen you snuck in ha ha
I am by the Maryland border line
is that tmi? lol
I've been to your state once
now is it pronounced "misery" lol lol
sure God has a sense of humour, he created me LOL LOL
and laughter is good soul medicine not
I don't know if I can lift TT now, he has put on weight LOL he says he did lol
he is tall I am under 6 foot.
He should lift me about a dozen times & then his gym time would be done lol lol
I guarantee he would be sweating by the time he was done lol lol
buck

AOL

#2296 Jun 14, 2013
ok, one last word then I gotta scram out
yeah tired of the arguments, name calling etc. and you know actually my new pal TT from canada was the main figure to drive us away from a lot of it.
he doesn't call names or try to argue like most JWs, I personally do not feel he is a full pledged JW. He is a decent human being & his caliber exceeds every JW on this forum.
Karen you stay sweet as only you can do:)

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#2297 Jun 14, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Christian, and I do support Israel. The Jews are Gods chosen people and everyone is going to see this one day. Are you one of those who believes Jehovah's Witnesses are his chosen people?
I am very sorry, but you are in no position to tell me if I am, or if I am not a Christian.
Have a very blessed day.
Aren't all humans gods chosen ones ?
god did not invent religion, beggars of god did at their peril.

Location hidden

#2298 Jun 14, 2013
buck wrote:
oh my Karen you snuck in ha ha
I am by the Maryland border line
is that tmi? lol
I've been to your state once
now is it pronounced "misery" lol lol
sure God has a sense of humour, he created me LOL LOL
and laughter is good soul medicine not
I don't know if I can lift TT now, he has put on weight LOL he says he did lol
he is tall I am under 6 foot.
He should lift me about a dozen times & then his gym time would be done lol lol
I guarantee he would be sweating by the time he was done lol lol
No, I don't think that's to much information.:)
Some do call it "misery" and at times I do as well. Since I am a hillbilly from the get go, I say it more than not. It is a nice place to live, and I have lived in Panama city Florida, and Shreveport La. but it was always nice to come back home. You know that old saying, there's no place like home, and I have found that to be true. It is really humid here during the summer months, but like I said before, there's always something to put up with no matter where you live. I have seen some pictures of Maryland and it seems to be a beautiful area. We have the Mark Twain National forest here in Missouri and it is a beautiful area with all the woods and lakes.
TT, seems to be a very nice person, he does have a great way of saying things. He shows to have the love for others that the bible tells us to have. To me, that shows a true Christian heart. One day you guys will have to meet, just to see which one can out lift the other one.:) And my husband who is a small man, is very strong, so I don't think that size has really that much to do with strength. ;) Just my opinion of course.

Location hidden

#2299 Jun 14, 2013
buck wrote:
ok, one last word then I gotta scram out
yeah tired of the arguments, name calling etc. and you know actually my new pal TT from canada was the main figure to drive us away from a lot of it.
he doesn't call names or try to argue like most JWs, I personally do not feel he is a full pledged JW. He is a decent human being & his caliber exceeds every JW on this forum.
Karen you stay sweet as only you can do:)
Thank you for the kind words. I to have to go for now, I am going shopping for some of the kids back to school clothes. Yes, it is early but I like to get things done before the last minute. That way if they need hemming or anything else done to them, I can get it done and not have to rush. Also it gives me better choices and not picked over things. ;)

I hope you have a great rest of your day, and may the good Lord bless you always.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Muslim cleric tells Australians: 'Husbands shou... (Jan '09) 6 hr Vivek Golikeri 64
News The Orchard seeks withdrawal from UMC 8 hr South Knox Hombre 15
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 15 hr barry 5,274
News Washington court rules against florist in gay w... 15 hr Eagle 12 50
News 'Are you prepared to have kids who aren't white?' 16 hr slumdog indians 13
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) Sun Now Is The Time 36,047
News Suffolk bishop says rejection of controversial ... Sun Rainbow Kid 1
More from around the web