Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness ...

Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

There are 2892 comments on the ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.. In it, ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com reports that:

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2088 May 26, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think middle school years were the best school years for many of us.
and those years are behind you now, I'm sure you're glad about that not.
I have some idea of the damage it may have done to your self esteem and that was not fun.
like you say & believe, take one day at a time.
you got a way to go buddy & you know you're not alone
it takes time to rise above some things
That's true..

Yes! My goodness! But had some good and bad times.. But that's just life in general..

Yeah.. Most of the time I'm ok.. But occasionally I feel like I'm not good enough..

Yeah. Takes time to acquire wisdom and experience eh?

For sure.

Location hidden

#2089 May 26, 2013
buck wrote:
I know when I've asked the huge muscle men how long it took them to get muscles their size, I got replies like it takes time. I think one of them started at 18 and was about 30, so his big muscles & I do mean big muscles took him 12 years to attain their size.
& heavier weights and less reps was another thing mentioned.
I think that's the beauty of it, slowly watching them grow with time.
It does take time.. And it takes a long time without the steroids or testosterone boosters..

A few friends of mine started bodybuilding at 11-12 years old.. They're REALLY built.. But their back is a bit messed up..

Diet is BIG.

To get big.. You gotta eat big.. Like 6 meals a day plus protein shakes!

I eat 3 big meals.. And eat fruit, veggies, other carbs and drink a few protein drinks per day..

Takes a lot of time and money!!:|

Location hidden

#2090 May 26, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
ok here is where my honesty exceeds yours lol
I bet you could lift more too
I don't think I have ever tried to bench more than
250. I am more into physically fit than huge muscles
m

I haven't benched over 250 either..

I can bench up to 230 pounds a few times with no spotter (all the way down to the chest)

But if I add more weight I need a spotter..

You might be able to put bench me or we're equal!:p

Location hidden

#2091 May 26, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, braggarts...both of you head on up here in a couple of months and help stack the hay. I can easily heft a 40 or 50 lb bale, until it gets to the hundredth bale or so, and then they just seem to start weighing about 250 lbs each.
So...come...stack those bales!!! And I won't charge you for use of the...cough...equipment. LOL
Only 40-50 pounds?!

I can probably curl them depending on how big the bales are!:p

Location hidden

#2092 May 26, 2013
buck wrote:
ok, time for bed ttyl
Night Bucky!!

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2093 May 27, 2013
Barry Bali wrote:
Male, Atheist, and I fail to understand how the bible could be a legitimate field of study. It contains nothing of literary merit, it is filled with historical inaccuracies,and it postulates the existence of an omniscient, omnipotent, supernatural entity which can suspend the laws of physics and answer prayers. BAH !! HUMBUG !!
I happen to agree with you, however, shouldn't we all be tolerant and not judge others for how they believe?

People have a right to believe in any God they choose, just as we have the right not to.
None of us can prove our side. No one knows who is right and who is wrong. We need to respect each others beliefs.

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#2094 May 27, 2013
Open Minded Bible Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 40-50 pounds?!
Yeah, well watch out, she has a ridiculous quantity of very angry hornets hanging out around her place.
buck

AOL

#2095 May 27, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, braggarts...both of you head on up here in a couple of months and help stack the hay. I can easily heft a 40 or 50 lb bale, until it gets to the hundredth bale or so, and then they just seem to start weighing about 250 lbs each.
So...come...stack those bales!!! And I won't charge you for use of the...cough...equipment. LOL
LOL, you thought I was bragging LOL
I have better equipement than a hay bale lol
I can quit the lifting etc. when I want, but the hay bales go until they are done. uh oh
buck

AOL

#2096 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>
That's true..
Yes! My goodness! But had some good and bad times.. But that's just life in general..
Yeah.. Most of the time I'm ok.. But occasionally I feel like I'm not good enough..
Yeah. Takes time to acquire wisdom and experience eh?
For sure.
btw last post got a forum error, so this one's a redo
well to be honest I was born wise lol lol
I hope you're not going to require a lie detector test for my honesty here lmao
hmm, don't get this application upon yourself about not good enough, not good enough for what?
not to dig info up lol, just asking, and you have the right to refuse or take the 5th or whatever you choose . life offers quite a handful of experiences.
some things I'd rather not even experience LOL
buck

AOL

#2097 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>
It does take time.. And it takes a long time without the steroids or testosterone boosters..
A few friends of mine started bodybuilding at 11-12 years old.. They're REALLY built.. But their back is a bit messed up..
Diet is BIG.
To get big.. You gotta eat big.. Like 6 meals a day plus protein shakes!
I eat 3 big meals.. And eat fruit, veggies, other carbs and drink a few protein drinks per day..
Takes a lot of time and money!!:|
yeah, steroids is the #1 booster, I choose the natural way. and variety at meals is a plus :)
alway lots of liquids
yep gotta have that protein
buck

AOL

#2098 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>m
I haven't benched over 250 either..
I can bench up to 230 pounds a few times with no spotter (all the way down to the chest)
But if I add more weight I need a spotter..
You might be able to put bench me or we're equal!:p
no we're not equal, you're 6'3" ha ha
I'm under 6 foot
do you sweat while bench pressing? you should lol
buck

AOL

#2099 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Night Bucky!!
I was already fast asleep when you said this, so I never heard it LOL
yep gotta have good rest too
proper rest & diet
buck

AOL

#2100 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Only 40-50 pounds?!
[email protected], curl hay bales ha ha
you've never done farm work boy?
big & bulky bales & sometimes the strings tear as you pick them up to stack em uh oh
& when that happens it can be a messed up bale uh oh
hey now I'm being a stinker lmao
buck

AOL

#2101 May 27, 2013
well, I may bbl, I'm kind a worn out
blah, late night last night
btw hope you had a happy memorial day
hey tt, RHW can recruit you, I think your bragging tops mine any day of the week and twice on Sundays lol lol

Since: Feb 07

RI

#2102 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Only 40-50 pounds?!
You can curl them. You can toss them around like a medicine ball. I don't care, as long as they end up stacked neatly in the stable.

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#2103 May 27, 2013
Oh this has got to stop you guys are cracking me up.
buck

AOL

#2104 May 27, 2013
MixedMedia wrote:
Oh this has got to stop you guys are cracking me up.
yeah that's our job to crack people up ha ha
but I think RHW is serious about hay stacking LOL
buck

AOL

#2105 May 27, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
You can curl them. You can toss them around like a medicine ball. I don't care, as long as they end up stacked neatly in the stable.
lmao sounds like our canadian boy is up for the job
but don't make the job too easy for him ha
when he's all done, have him put a level on the stacks of hay, to ensure quality neatness LMAO
buck

AOL

#2106 May 27, 2013
btw to mixmedia, did you see where I said that I saw the movie hot chick with rob schneider? now that will crack you up
have you seen it?

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#2107 May 27, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah that's our job to crack people up ha ha
but I think RHW is serious about hay stacking LOL
She is quite serious, you wouldn't believe the work she made me do. ;) I did get stung though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Newly released court documents cast doubt on Gi... (Dec '11) 21 hr 62msmariegmailcom 39
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 23 hr No Surprise 5,416
News Continue reading O'Reilly wig comment just the ... 23 hr slick willie expl... 3
News The Orchard seeks withdrawal from UMC Tue Rod Knox 24
[Guide] Funny maid of honor speech (Sep '14) Tue jody70 276
News Ben Carson Warns Gay Couples Against Pushing Ba... (Jan '15) Mar 27 Monsantos Mexico 78
News Hawaii Republican resigns from party after crit... Mar 27 American_Infidel 8
More from around the web