Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

Mar 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Comments
181 - 200 of 2,894 Comments Last updated Jun 19, 2014
hMMMMMM

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Baptized, therefore I cannot make that claim to be a JW, and neither should you, because it is a lie.
What??
Then no child of a Jehovah's Witness should be forced not to salute the flag, and they should all be allowed to go to any parties, holiday or birthday if that were true.
Semantics, its all the Jehovah'sWitness cult has to defend itself with, not facts
PERVERTED Governing Body

Middleburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackie -- keep praying -- God is not unkind, his hand is not short. He can hear you. He heard me. I stopped studying at a certain point, and later I resumed it. Talk to Him honestly and openly, as you would to your very best friend who will not betray you. Remember - do not put your trust in nobles, or in earthling man, to whom no salvation belongs. Keep praying.
"In earthly man/men?"
So does this mean when the PERVERTED governing body changes and twists GODS words around again & Again and continues the Brainwashing FALSIFIED teachings ,that you will not be "Putting your trust in Earthling man/men,as You SAID YOURSELF ,To Whom No Salvation Belongs ?"

jws ARE not only out right liars but are very wishy washy and they go Totally Against what they preach and speak ,Most Important they Go Against WHAT GODS words command and doing the total opposite of GODS Warnings and his Correct Council ...

The dangerous Cult of jws INDEED Follow Mans/men of the PERVERTED governing body Council no matter how wrong they are ,jws will always believe the PERVERTED governing body rather than them obeying God Warnings and COUNCIL..So, "misacord",your Not TELLING The TRUTH and Certainly your not BELIEVING & OBEYING GODS WORDS & even Your OWN WORDS your lying & misleading others ...

And to think this is just one of the MANY LIES BEING TOLD ,God Demands Worship of him w/ Honestly ,Loyalty ,and gives us MANY WARNINGS about Not putting our beliefs and WARNED US TO NEVER ADD OR TAKE FROM HIS HOLY BIBLE ,Yet jws are so very self centered and went TOTALLY AGAINST GODS WARNINGS and Continue to live the ALL to many lies UNTIL FINALLY GOD WILL DESTROY THIS FALSE RELIGION / CULT as Promised ...

WHAT a joyous time this will be....

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse, me, Karen, but don't you believe you have found the "true" religion? Now since you probably will say that the Bible is the word of God (which it is), and you say Baptists go by the word of God, if a person doesn't have "faith in Jesus," then what? So what is it you're really saying?
1. You have the true religion.
2. You're not sure if you have the true religion.
3. Others may have the true religion, too.
4. Others do not have the true religion, only Baptists do.
Thank you.
No, I have found the true Jesus. I have always said that NO RELIGION or organization will save me, you or anyone.
I have never said that ONLY Baptist will be saved, I know better and my religion does not believe that either. That is something that I know for sure, there are going to be many people of many different faiths or as you wish to call it, religions in heaven. So to answer your questions.

1. No, there is no 100% correct religion.
2. No, how can I be sure if there is no 100% correct religion?
3. How can they when there is no such thing as a 100% correct religion?
4. I have never said that Baptist had the only 100% correct religion. It is the one I chose to attend. But when ask what my faith is, I answer, I am a Christian who attends a Southern Baptist church. But my salvation is in Jesus Christ.

Now tell me, who do you believe your salvation is in? Can you be saved without being a Jehovahs Witness, or without the organization?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>Jws dont believe in the Trinity simply because Gods word does not mention it at all .
Gods word does not mention that Jesus was Michael either, but you believe it. ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Gotta go for now. Church time.

Remember Jesus loves you all.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

The Real Karen wrote:
Jesus is dead, crucified a couple of thousand years ago, or did you forget, the Christ spirit or Christ Consciousness goes on eternally.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I have found the true Jesus. I have always said that NO RELIGION or organization will save me, you or anyone.
I have never said that ONLY Baptist will be saved, I know better and my religion does not believe that either. That is something that I know for sure, there are going to be many people of many different faiths or as you wish to call it, religions in heaven. So to answer your questions.
1. No, there is no 100% correct religion.
2. No, how can I be sure if there is no 100% correct religion?
3. How can they when there is no such thing as a 100% correct religion?
4. I have never said that Baptist had the only 100% correct religion. It is the one I chose to attend. But when ask what my faith is, I answer, I am a Christian who attends a Southern Baptist church. But my salvation is in Jesus Christ.
Now tell me, who do you believe your salvation is in? Can you be saved without being a Jehovahs Witness, or without the organization?
okay it's late but had to reply to this
yes, a person can be saved by believing on the Lord Jesus Christ and that person's house can be saved.
one does not have to be a JW or belong to it's cult organization to find salvation. read the Bible it's that simple not.
and why oh why is Jackie not baptised? it's clear as a ringing bell that one must repent and "be baptised" it's part of salvation to enter heaven.
Karen you appear to be a sweet gal but you never answered me if you were a JW? are you? sorry but I am not clear if you are or not.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

The Real Karen wrote:
thank you Karen
now if love is all that is needed don't you think there is too much gibberish we're given to read?
love is important, but where does that leave the other commandments and other necessary scriptures?
are they of no use? can't a man find comfort in reading the Psalms alone?

“Close enough”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

The Real Karen wrote:
Does he love the ones that you believe he's going to torture?:-)
Farkwit

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

The Real Karen wrote:
Does he love Indian pack rapists?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is dead, crucified a couple of thousand years ago, or did you forget, the Christ spirit or Christ Consciousness goes on eternally.
Jesus is very much alive, and he does love us.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

buck wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, a person can be saved by believing on the Lord Jesus Christ and that person's house can be saved.
one does not have to be a JW or belong to it's cult organization to find salvation. read the Bible it's that simple not.
and why oh why is Jackie not baptised? it's clear as a ringing bell that one must repent and "be baptised" it's part of salvation to enter heaven.
Karen you appear to be a sweet gal but you never answered me if you were a JW? are you? sorry but I am not clear if you are or not.
I am sorry I never saw the question. I am not a JW any longer, I am a Christian who attends a Southern Baptist church. I was a JW for 53 years, baptized 40 plus of those years. I began having a problem with the religion quite a long time ago, but fear of losing family and friends kept me in much longer than it should have. Jesus pulled me completely out 4 years ago, and I was saved 2 1/2 years ago.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is very much alive, and he does love us.:)
I'll ask a couple of stupid questions with regard to your stupid statement, " where does he live and can I visit him".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

buck wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you Karen
now if love is all that is needed don't you think there is too much gibberish we're given to read?
love is important, but where does that leave the other commandments and other necessary scriptures?
are they of no use? can't a man find comfort in reading the Psalms alone?
OH, I believe we should read the bible daily. I also read things that help me understand the scriptures. I have learned so much by my study of the bible and have had help from some friends here, and in my real life to understand things that I did not. As far as the other commandments, I do believe we have to obey all of them, but if you think about it, the two we are left with, covers them all.:)
I found comfort in reading Psalms, and all the other books of the bible, I think any man can if he reads it with the help of understanding from the Holy Spirit.
Love is one of the two greatest commandments we are left with, that must show us how important it is for us to love each other, especially when this world is filled with so much hate.
jackie

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

buck wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to make sure that I find the right one to baptize me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

sid wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll ask a couple of stupid questions with regard to your stupid statement, " where does he live and can I visit him".
He lives everywhere, and yes you can visit him, just get on your knees and pray.:)
jackie

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

sid wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it odd that one who "Does not believe", would spend so much time debating the Scriptures in the Bible?

Could it be that deep down inside, you are really not sure of things sid?

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry I never saw the question. I am not a JW any longer, I am a Christian who attends a Southern Baptist church. I was a JW for 53 years, baptized 40 plus of those years. I began having a problem with the religion quite a long time ago, but fear of losing family and friends kept me in much longer than it should have. Jesus pulled me completely out 4 years ago, and I was saved 2 1/2 years ago.
You were baptized as a teenager at your mother's instance, not yours. You were disfellowshipped for fornication shortly after that and then reinstated.

You married a Catholic and did not raise your children to be true Witnesses.

You did not practice being one of Jehovah's Witnesses for "40 years." You are counting those years only because you had been baptized, even though it was not your heartfelt desire.

You attended very few meetings over those 40 years and did not follow our study program, claiming in your own words that you never read the Bible before you decided to become a Baptist.

You probably had not participated in the preaching work in at least 30 years before you became a Baptist.

Quit trying to pretend you lived as one of Jehovah's Witnesses for 53 years or 40 years. It was in name only, and that is why you were so open to Baptist indoctrination and willing to join a church that preaches the trinity and Xmas and Easter, even though you say you don't believe in those things.

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives everywhere, and yes you can visit him, just get on your knees and pray.:)
Jesus lives in heaven with his Father, Jehovah God.

Jesus taught us to pray, not to him, but to his Father, Jehovah.

Matthew 6:9

King James Version (KJV)
9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

John 16:23

And in that day ye shall ask me nothing.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

It totally amazes me how someone thinks they know what a person did for 53 years of their life, when they do not even know this persons real name. LOL Sad truly sad, and anyone who would believe this person is sad as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••