Republican Party poised to oppose gay...

Republican Party poised to oppose gay marriage

There are 3 comments on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from Apr 12, 2013, titled Republican Party poised to oppose gay marriage. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

The Republican National Committee, at its spring meeting in Hollywood, is poised to adopt Friday a strongly worded resolution opposing same-sex marriage and imploring the U.S. Supreme Court to uphold the federal Defense of Marriage Act and California's anti-gay Prop.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#1 Apr 12, 2013
Good! Then even MORE of them will get voted out next year. Perfect! Thanks, guys!!
carolinasistah

Asheville, NC

#2 Apr 12, 2013
I am a registered Democrat, but am also conservative. I like the stated values of the Republican party and will vote according to those values. Good republican candidates can and will be voted into office. The plan to win is to find and promote those good candidates! It will be done! We need a new conservative party!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#3 Apr 12, 2013
eJohn wrote:
Good! Then even MORE of them will get voted out next year. Perfect! Thanks, guys!!
I can see it now, January 2017 when President Hillary Clinton takes the oath of office on the Capitol steps. Thank you, republicans! A big red bow on your gift too, how nice!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 1 hr Newe Yokker 184
News Lesbian Methodist bishop faces challenge to her... 1 hr Rainbow Referee 2
News Bride of ISIS: From 'happily ever after' to hell 5 hr Silly 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 7 hr mentor 1 5,588
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 19 hr Retired teacher 31,984
News What to Watch: a JonBenet,a a Rodney King,a a E... Mon KCinNYC 1
News 'This is the Trump era': Sessions takes aim at ... Mon slick willie expl... 4
More from around the web