Nigeria lawmakers pass anti-gay marri...

Nigeria lawmakers pass anti-gay marriage bill

There are 5 comments on the KLFY-TV Lafayette story from May 30, 2013, titled Nigeria lawmakers pass anti-gay marriage bill. In it, KLFY-TV Lafayette reports that:

Authorities have reopened the rural central New York road where seven people were killed when their minivan was hit by a trailer that broke away from a truck.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLFY-TV Lafayette.

Brian

Attleboro, MA

#1 May 30, 2013
Time for the US to pass an anti-Nigerian bill to make it criminal to be Nigerian in the US.

Take it to the people to vote.
Pierre

France

#2 May 31, 2013
The Nigerian people are some of the best people in the world!. Very decent and moral people. They don't cotton to queers.
Brian

Attleboro, MA

#3 Jun 1, 2013
Pierre wrote:
The Nigerian people are some of the best people in the world!. Very decent and moral people. They don't cotton to queers.
If they can't afford the same rights to gays, then they are not decent and moral people.

BTW: they are also some of the biggest internet scam artists in the world.
Brian

Attleboro, MA

#4 Jun 1, 2013
Pierre wrote:
Maybe better than the French. I was in France last week, and those people are RUDE!
Clement

Lagos, Nigeria

#5 Jun 1, 2013
There is no freedom without the law. Gay and gays marriage is absolutely a rubbish a deserves condemnation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr no bitchassness a... 4,989
News Residents irritated by Journey guitarist's SF w... (Dec '13) 6 hr T Bone 3
News Designers can refuse to dress the Trumps. Other... 6 hr wouldbuy 1
News Trump's victory has unleashed a wave of same-se... 11 hr Holy Guacamole 10
[Guide] Funny maid of honor speech (Sep '14) 22 hr Mohsen 261
News Rev. Long was at Cedar Springs Baptist Church i... (Sep '10) Fri sad 6
News 7 Weird But Real Jobs Wed wichita-rick 9
More from around the web