Our recommendation: Springboro voters...

Our recommendation: Springboro voters should say 'yes' the first time to school levies

There are 31998 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from Feb 5, 2008, titled Our recommendation: Springboro voters should say 'yes' the first time to school levies. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

Recommended local sites More... UD sports info, pictures and discussions Are you a UD sports fan? Whether you like basketball, volleyball, soccer, men's or women's teams -- Doesn't matter -- this site is for ... via Dayton Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

Get it RIGHT

Dayton, OH

#31317 May 13, 2014
Students were only invited AFTER some students requested more involvement - get it right! What specific issues do you have with student involvement?
The More You Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell us WHY the Springboro BOE making a gesture toward older students by inviting increased student involvement for S-U-R-E in the board room is a "fabulous idea?"
Cheers

Springfield, OH

#31319 May 14, 2014
Get it RIGHT wrote:
Students were only invited AFTER some students requested more involvement - get it right! What specific issues do you have with student involvement?
<quoted text>
"You want to go where everybody knows your name?"

There is no place in our Springboro Board of Education public business meetings for
Anonymous. Yet, in recent public board meetings, SchoolBoardPresident Charles Anderson voiced Ron Malone's politics of personal destruction against a fellow board member, who dared to expect the courtesy of student identification in an email sent by Anonymous Panther to a Board of Education elected official. Where's the respect in that, Mr.SchoolBoardVicePresidentRon Malone?

And, Mr.SchoolBoardPresidentCharles Anderson, where is your "backbone in leadership" that you would weaken yourself as role model for students, staff, and citizens, allowing yourself to be folded into Ron Malone's politics of personal destruction against your fellow board members, who were voted into elected office "by the people-for the-people-of the people two years ago, November 2011, just as you, Ron Malone and David Stuckey were voted into elected office in November 2013?
Did You Know

Springfield, OH

#31320 May 14, 2014
Cheers wrote:
<quoted text>
"You want to go where everybody knows your name?"
There is no place in our Springboro Board of Education public business meetings for
Anonymous. Yet, in recent public board meetings, SchoolBoardPresident Charles Anderson voiced Ron Malone's politics of personal destruction against a fellow board member, who dared to expect the courtesy of student identification in an email sent by Anonymous Panther to a Board of Education elected official. Where's the respect in that, Mr.SchoolBoardVicePresidentRon Malone?
And, Mr.SchoolBoardPresidentCharles Anderson, where is your "backbone in leadership" that you would weaken yourself as role model for students, staff, and citizens, allowing yourself to be folded into Ron Malone's politics of personal destruction against your fellow board members, who were voted into elected office "by the people-for the-people-of the people two years ago, November 2011, just as you, Ron Malone and David Stuckey were voted into elected office in November 2013?
Stay Alert Voters!

It was only four months ago that our newly elected Board of Education members were sworn into office (January 2014) joining our two senior board members in their swearing in to uphold and protect the Constitution of the United States of American.

How can it be that under the majority vote leadership of Charles Anderson, Ron Malone, and David Stuckey that we now have an anti-constitutional philosophy political agenda being promoted in our school board business meetings, such as witnessed with the Second reading of board policy changes to public participation of Citizens in our school board business meetings, as our school superintendent argues that a move to more structure is necessary for kids safety sake?

How can it be that under the leadership of Mr. Charles Anderson, that our local school government elected officials and school employees are under the Rule of Oligarchy,
government dominated by an SEA/ Union Activists' controlled board room?

How is the argument of MSA that the popular Majority vote of the 2013 school board election should over-rule our Founding Fathers wisdom of super Majority vote on Board Policy changes upholding and protecting our Constitutional rights?

The more I see of Charles Anderson as leader of the Board of Education, the less I see of a fit role model of an elected official of our local school government protecting the Constitutional Rights of all our Citizens.
lol

Springfield, OH

#31321 May 14, 2014
Get it RIGHT wrote:
Students were only invited AFTER some students requested more involvement - get it right! What specific issues do you have with student involvement?
<quoted text>
Can we expect student involvement n the board room any time soon asking Charles Anderson, Ron Malone, David Stuckey: "Which One of You is Lying" as was witnessed in the March 2012 board meeting of PrinciPAL Ron Malone's community wide politics of personal destruction against only three of the five board members?

Just in case you haven't been watching what's happening now in the boardroom, actions being played out by Anderson/Malone/Stuckey speak louder than the lies they spoke during their campaign for election.

In the DDN October 17, 2013 acticle "Two tickets vying for Springboro school board"
Anderson, Stuckey and Malone said that, if elected they would join the board without private agendas. "We're not going in to replace anybody or make wholesale changes," Stuckey said. "We have no agendas."

Politically Speaking: Liar Liar Pants of Fire to Anderson, Malone and Stuckey in the Board room, where the first action taken was to dis-respect precedence of the board to elect as president for the new year, the vice president of the former year. No Way that the "greedy
for control" insanely popular with the SEA, MSA team would forfeit their private agendas of Union First rule over Children First.

Check out the board meeting videos TV broadcasts of Springboro Board of Education Meetings and "Look Who's Lying Now."
truth to power

Springfield, OH

#31322 May 14, 2014
Get it RIGHT wrote:
Students were only invited AFTER some students requested more involvement - get it right! What specific issues do you have with student involvement?
<quoted text>
Truth be told, no one's being fooled regarding the source of inspiration for "some" students to attend board meetings. That source is based in union-friendly liberalist ideals, and often can be seen seated in the board room audience attached to the hip of a SHS student, who (ahem) "requested involvement".

Folks, there's only one way to spell it...

S-T-U-D-E-N-T
I-N-D-O-C-T-R-I-N-A-T-I-O-N
Citizens Alert

Springfield, OH

#31323 May 15, 2014
truth to power wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth be told, no one's being fooled regarding the source of inspiration for "some" students to attend board meetings. That source is based in union-friendly liberalist ideals, and often can be seen seated in the board room audience attached to the hip of a SHS student, who (ahem) "requested involvement".
Folks, there's only one way to spell it...
S-T-U-D-E-N-T
I-N-D-O-C-T-R-I-N-A-T-I-O-N
Wake Up People! There is room at the table in the board room for ALL citizens to be recognized and heard, regardless of the MSA mantra that Minority groups do not have equal rights in the board room representation, because of the Majority popular vote in the 2013 school board election!

We the People best stop "asking" permission of Charles Anderson and Ron Malone to exercise our Constitutional Rights in the Springboro School Board of Education public school board meetings and work sessions. What we don't USE, we will LOSE for the future of our school childlren and community.

For the sake of our children's future, the time has now come for people in this community to respectfully request that Charles Anderson and Ron Malone step down in the board room as the Union First stewards for their SEA Community of Unionism.

For the sake of our children's future, the time has now come for people in this community o respectfully request that Charles Anderson and Ron Malone respect precedence of the Board of Education and elect our Children First board members as the TRUE leaders of our school district and community.

For the sake of protecting our Constitutional Rights in our local school government leadership, people in this community should respectfully petition our Springboro Schools Board of Education to elect board members, Mr. Jim Rigano and Mr.David Petroni, as boardpresident and boardvicepresident.
Not Good Enough

Springfield, OH

#31324 May 15, 2014
Support GOOD Teachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Older students (16,17 and 18 year olds, particularly) should have a general understanding of the type of community input and debate that's neccessary in order for boards of education to consciously make / amend policy. In other words, Springboro school board meetings are, natural real-life extentions of what many Boro students are attempting to learn; board meetings should be a complement to government classes.
In regard to the distinct possibility of intentional political indoctrination occuring with students of this still somewhat immature age, ensuring a neutral, unbias atmosphere at each meeting is the responsiblity of the BOE president, as well as with the superintendent.
However, currently, unbiasness is not being accomplished. Currently, many Boro's students are being successfully indoctrinated into Ron Malone's cult of insane popularity. Other Boro students currently are being blind-sided by Bindeman's unapologetic pro-socialist ideals.
Education oppurtunity is there for students in the board room if they are patient and have initiative. Danger for our children lies wherever there are uneven, compromised playing fields.
Retired educators Ron Malone and David Stuckey grandstand in the board room Bully Pulpit that our five union first classroom teachers are good enough to merit an unquestionable continuing contract for lifetime employment security under the protection of Ohio's old outdated 1983 Collective Bargaining Laws; (guaranteeing Union classroom teachers legal right to walk out on our children's education if the OEA/SEA's greedy demands, always for MORE, are not met in the 2015 SEA teachers contract negotiation.)

People in this community should ask ourselves why "Good" teachers are good enough for the Union First Classroom Teachers' gaining Tenure; to the detriment of our Children First who are denied potential opportunity of the "better" and "best" of Teachers in their classroom education in Springboro schools?

If all Springboro Stakeholders are in this education business together, then why are the children the only ones sacrificing opportunity of having the "Better" and the "Best" classroom teachers? That's exactly what our Union First MSA board members have done to undermine our "BEST" quality 21st Century classroom education: Sacrificing our Children First BEST interest to the Union First self-interest of ensuring our Good teachers lifetime employment security and collective bargaining salary and benefits increases.... And where is the "Merit of Performance" in that insanely popular with the Union First protest AGAINST our Children First?
in Spwe are all
Good VS True

Springfield, OH

#31326 May 15, 2014
Bad Boys Bad Girls wrote:
<quoted text>
@Support GOOD Teachers:
In regard to the distinct possibility of intentional political indoctrination occuring with students of this still somewhat immature age, ensuring a neutral, unbias atmosphere at each meeting is the responsiblity of the BOE president, as well as with the superintendent.
It's ok to support Good Teachers.....
but first we have to have a Professional Standard Policy of GOOD behavior for ALL teachers established by which the Board President and the School Superintendent will hold ALL teachers accountable to act nice and be "Good" role models for our students and community members, both inside and outside our classrooms and board room.
Danger of weakening our Constitutional rights for the future of our school children and community members lie ahead, under the current leadership of board president Charles Anderson, by the super sweet surrender of school tax dollars and control of our children's minds by the Springboro Education Association members/activists for S-U-R-E.
School Superintendent and Board President sent a clear message to our Springboro students that only those MoreRons wearing the SEA union label were worthy of representation on his District Bindemann Policy Committee.
Inquiring minds would be interested in knowing, just how many of those Boro Alumni ID's that were illegally used by union classroom teacher, Molly Wray, in the promotion of electing the MSA team to school board, were part of the March 2012 protest led by SHS principal Ron Malone against the elected authority of our Children First Budgeting board members.
Yep, it sure is ok to appreciate and support GOOD teachers; but it's not ok and it is not appreciated when our GOOD teachers BAD behavior is ignored; and then rewarded by giving the teacher more influence over our students as employed "Mentor."
In the Best interest of our Children First 21st Century education, and the future of our school children and community, it is not best to just settle for Good teachers. Now is the time for all good men, women, and children to Rally for TRUE role models of those who hold Legal and Moral Authority over our school children and community members.

How can we know that Charles Anderson and Ron Malone for S-U-R-E are not the best role models; but only the most popular two by "vote" in last election? Why both Charles Anderson and Ron Malone may be good for the best interests of the Springboro Education Association; only the TRUE teacher/leader role model is good enough for our Children First.

"The true teacher defends his pupils against his own personal influence. He inspires self-trust. He guides their eyes from himself to the spirit that quickens him. He will have no disciple." - Amos Bronson Alcott
illegal

Cleveland, OH

#31327 May 15, 2014
Clearcreek Fire & Administrators take note....

A former north Louisiana fire chief who continued to do contractual work with some area fire districts, including DeSoto Fire District No. 8, has pleaded guilty Monday to federal charges.

Curtis Roller, 57, of Jonesboro, pleaded to three counts of wire fraud after illegally obtaining Federal Emergency Management Agency grants and making false statements on workers compensation forms, U.S. Attorney Stephanie A. Finley announced in a news release.

Roller submitted false information on grant applications he sent to FEMA so that fire departments in Louisiana and Arkansas were eligible to receive federal funds, which could be used to buy equipment from his company, Louisiana Firefighting Services. Roller inflated population data, agency coverage areas and numbers of call responses on the applications. And he also overstated the type of calls, underreporting the size of budgets and increasing the scope of their needs.

It is against FEMA rules and policies for a grant writer to financially benefit from money awarded, Finley said.

Roller was chief of a Jackson Parish fire district when the indictments were returned in January 2013. In October, DeSoto Fire District No. 8 board approved a contract with him to assist with preparing for a reraiting by Property Insurance Association of Louisiana.

In November, The Times questioned Chief Fred Lowery about specifics of Roller’s contract because of the pending charges. However, the Board of Commissioners did not have a contract in hand when it gave the go-ahead to Roller to assist on an as-needed basis. No paperwork from Roller was available in response to a public records request.

Lowery commented then Roller was “innocent until proven guilty.” Monday, Lowery said Roller’s admission of guilt will cause him to take the matter back to the board for discussion.

Roller faces a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison, five years of supervised release, a $250,000 fine and restitution for each count of wire fraud. Sentencing is set for Sept. 18.

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Postal Service/Office of Inspector General, and the U.S. Department of Labor/Office of Inspector General conducted the investigation. Assistant U.S. Attorney Earl Campbell is prosecuting the case.
Performance Review

Springfield, OH

#31328 May 15, 2014
Doug Wiedeman wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Anderson was not "donating", he was buying greater internet presence for his business to enhance his personal wealth.
When BEI donated the use of a much needed trailer to the track teams to properly store the team's equipment, BEI did so by giving up a revenue stream that reduced their personal wealth. They did this because it was the right thing to do and they had the means to accomplish the necessary goal for the track team. No one at BEI is in anyway affiliated with the track team, so BEI had no underlying ulterior motive other than just helping out where they could for the betterment of the program and the community.
The family that runs BEI is not alone, there are many instances of others aiding our children, programs, and schools in many unsung ways that do not garner a shout out from the district for purchasing advertising for the Board of Education's business.
Sorry Charlie, but you took an opportunity to selflessly help others and turned it into an opportunity enhance your personal wealth by bribing children to enhance your web presence.
In the DDN October 17, 2013 article "Two tickets vying for Springboro school board"
Mr. Anderson said he would bring business experience stemming from his ownership of Anderson Funeral Home.

No Likes on Facebook, nor in the Board room, are due good old boy Charlie for making good on using his experience in his business advertising campaigns by bribing school children to Like his funeral home business on Facebook.

It's ok to support your school, Mr. Anderson, but that's just too "cold" to be "cool."
Shame on you.
Waste Watchers

Springfield, OH

#31329 May 15, 2014
illegal wrote:
Clearcreek Fire & Administrators take note....
A former north Louisiana fire chief who continued to do contractual work with some area fire districts, including DeSoto Fire District No. 8, has pleaded guilty Monday to federal charges.
Curtis Roller, 57, of Jonesboro, pleaded to three counts of wire fraud after illegally obtaining Federal Emergency Management Agency grants and making false statements on workers compensation forms, U.S. Attorney Stephanie A. Finley announced in a news release.
Roller submitted false information on grant applications he sent to FEMA so that fire departments in Louisiana and Arkansas were eligible to receive federal funds, which could be used to buy equipment from his company, Louisiana Firefighting Services. Roller inflated population data, agency coverage areas and numbers of call responses on the applications. And he also overstated the type of calls, underreporting the size of budgets and increasing the scope of their needs.
It is against FEMA rules and policies for a grant writer to financially benefit from money awarded, Finley said.
Roller was chief of a Jackson Parish fire district when the indictments were returned in January 2013. In October, DeSoto Fire District No. 8 board approved a contract with him to assist with preparing for a reraiting by Property Insurance Association of Louisiana.
In November, The Times questioned Chief Fred Lowery about specifics of Roller’s contract because of the pending charges. However, the Board of Commissioners did not have a contract in hand when it gave the go-ahead to Roller to assist on an as-needed basis. No paperwork from Roller was available in response to a public records request.
Lowery commented then Roller was “innocent until proven guilty.” Monday, Lowery said Roller’s admission of guilt will cause him to take the matter back to the board for discussion.
Roller faces a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison, five years of supervised release, a $250,000 fine and restitution for each count of wire fraud. Sentencing is set for Sept. 18.
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Postal Service/Office of Inspector General, and the U.S. Department of Labor/Office of Inspector General conducted the investigation. Assistant U.S. Attorney Earl Campbell is prosecuting the case.
That's big news that will be interesting to watch.

We should all watch for these local government resolutions to accept these federal grants targeted for specific use only in our local communities. Watch for the casual attitude of not being too careful how it is wasted; because the local officials attitude is that these federal grants are just "entitlements" and don't cost the local tax payer anything; so why not increase spending in local government? Our local government officials cannot look past their "free from the government" tunnel vision to see that Taxpayers have already "paid it forward" and the government doesn't GIVE us anything.
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#31330 May 16, 2014
illegal wrote:
Clearcreek Fire & Administrators take note....
A former north Louisiana fire chief who continued to do contractual work with some area fire districts, including DeSoto Fire District No. 8, has pleaded guilty Monday to federal charges.
Curtis Roller, 57, of Jonesboro, pleaded to three counts of wire fraud after illegally obtaining Federal Emergency Management Agency grants and making false statements on workers compensation forms, U.S. Attorney Stephanie A. Finley announced in a news release.
Roller submitted false information on grant applications he sent to FEMA so that fire departments in Louisiana and Arkansas were eligible to receive federal funds, which could be used to buy equipment from his company, Louisiana Firefighting Services. Roller inflated population data, agency coverage areas and numbers of call responses on the applications. And he also overstated the type of calls, underreporting the size of budgets and increasing the scope of their needs.
It is against FEMA rules and policies for a grant writer to financially benefit from money awarded, Finley said.
Roller was chief of a Jackson Parish fire district when the indictments were returned in January 2013. In October, DeSoto Fire District No. 8 board approved a contract with him to assist with preparing for a reraiting by Property Insurance Association of Louisiana.
In November, The Times questioned Chief Fred Lowery about specifics of Roller’s contract because of the pending charges. However, the Board of Commissioners did not have a contract in hand when it gave the go-ahead to Roller to assist on an as-needed basis. No paperwork from Roller was available in response to a public records request.
Lowery commented then Roller was “innocent until proven guilty.” Monday, Lowery said Roller’s admission of guilt will cause him to take the matter back to the board for discussion.
Roller faces a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison, five years of supervised release, a $250,000 fine and restitution for each count of wire fraud. Sentencing is set for Sept. 18.
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Postal Service/Office of Inspector General, and the U.S. Department of Labor/Office of Inspector General conducted the investigation. Assistant U.S. Attorney Earl Campbell is prosecuting the case.
Maybe we should audit our own applications to ensure compliance with the federal regs and make certain that no fudging of numbers occurred.
parent

Springfield, OH

#31331 May 16, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we expect student involvement n the board room any time soon asking Charles Anderson, Ron Malone, David Stuckey: "Which One of You is Lying" as was witnessed in the March 2012 board meeting of PrinciPAL Ron Malone's community wide politics of personal destruction against only three of the five board members?
Just in case you haven't been watching what's happening now in the boardroom, actions being played out by Anderson/Malone/Stuckey speak louder than the lies they spoke during their campaign for election.
In the DDN October 17, 2013 acticle "Two tickets vying for Springboro school board"
Anderson, Stuckey and Malone said that, if elected they would join the board without private agendas. "We're not going in to replace anybody or make wholesale changes," Stuckey said. "We have no agendas."
Politically Speaking: Liar Liar Pants of Fire to Anderson, Malone and Stuckey in the Board room, where the first action taken was to dis-respect precedence of the board to elect as president for the new year, the vice president of the former year. No Way that the "greedy
for control" insanely popular with the SEA, MSA team would forfeit their private agendas of Union First rule over Children First.
Check out the board meeting videos TV broadcasts of Springboro Board of Education Meetings and "Look Who's Lying Now."
Why do I plan not to attend any of Stec's meetings? I'm offended that Springboro school board had the GAUL to vote to use taxpayer money out of the general fund to hire Petrey's buddy to act as pro-levy community activist.
And the People Said Amen

Springfield, OH

#31332 May 16, 2014
parent wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I plan not to attend any of Stec's meetings? I'm offended that Springboro school board had the GAUL to vote to use taxpayer money out of the general fund to hire Petrey's buddy to act as pro-levy community activist.
Even more offensive is Mr. Petrey's choice of Springboro Mom activist for S-U-R-E to be the ONE Voice on the District Policy Committee, representing our community as a whole?
Really, Mr. Petrey?? Are you so insecure in your $130,000 /yr employment contract that you fell to the pressure of our insanely popular Union First MSA team that you would turn your back on our Children First?

People in this community should turn their back on Jeff Stec, and stop wasting our time and money attending these silly fluff community engagement "tea parties" hosted by our community of union stewards scattered about our neighborhoods. Why not send a message to the Union army of stewards, who are declaring a War of Words against Springboro Taxpayers.... a simple declaration of independence:

H -E -(double hockey sticks) NO!......, WE WON'T GO!
Waiting for SuperStec Man

Springfield, OH

#31333 May 17, 2014
And the People Said Amen wrote:
<quoted text>
Even more offensive is Mr. Petrey's choice of Springboro Mom activist for S-U-R-E to be the ONE Voice on the District Policy Committee, representing our community as a whole?
Really, Mr. Petrey?? Are you so insecure in your $130,000 /yr employment contract that you fell to the pressure of our insanely popular Union First MSA team that you would turn your back on our Children First?
People in this community should turn their back on Jeff Stec, and stop wasting our time and money attending these silly fluff community engagement "tea parties" hosted by our community of union stewards scattered about our neighborhoods. Why not send a message to the Union army of stewards, who are declaring a War of Words against Springboro Taxpayers.... a simple declaration of independence:
H -E -(double hockey sticks) NO!......, WE WON'T GO!
Why wait around for Jeff Stec, our school Super's man, to bring his ONE voice of SEA Solidarity to a neighborhood meeting near you?

Why not check out the website www.ohea.org/this-is-what-solidarity-looks-li... for
S-U-R-E? Are you sure this SEA Maney-Act/Bindeman Board Policy is what you want for our community?

Why not use YOUR one voice to tell our School Superintendent Todd Petrey:

One District, Many Voices, One Future with a shared sense of direction toward Union First in our children's 21st century education is just heading down the wrong highway. Time to turn "Right" putting the re-emphasis on Children First best interest of highest academic achievement and fiscal responsibility.

Let's face it, we don't always agree on every decision for our schools; so let's cancel this nonsense of your Superstec Man meetings saying "we want to hear from you".... but ONLY at a cost of $12,000 to Springboro taxpayers? Get Real Mr. Petrey! No more waiting for "superstec man!" It's time to open up that board room and handle important school district issues in the same open and transparent way as done during the past two years.
The More You Know

Springfield, OH

#31334 May 18, 2014
Good VS True wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Best interest of our Children First 21st Century education, and the future of our school children and community, it is not best to just settle for Good teachers. Now is the time for all good men, women, and children to Rally for TRUE role models of those who hold Legal and Moral Authority over our school children and community members.
How can we know that Charles Anderson and Ron Malone for S-U-R-E are not the best role models; but only the most popular two by "vote" in last election? Why both Charles Anderson and Ron Malone may be good for the best interests of the Springboro Education Association; only the TRUE teacher/leader role model is good enough for our Children First.
"The true teacher defends his pupils against his own personal influence. He inspires self-trust. He guides their eyes from himself to the spirit that quickens him. He will have no disciple." - Amos Bronson Alcott
Did you know that under the leadership of Springboro School Board President and Vice President, Charles Anderson and Ron Malone, that our Board representatives voted to "change" the 2013 Teachers Contract, putting the "re-emphasis on the Value of Increased benefits of Union First? Our union first BOE elected officials argued that the SEA negotiating team made a Mistake in coming to terms with the Children First BOE majority during the teacher contract negotiations last year. And that's just insanely hypocritical!

Now that we know a Big Mistake was made in January 2014 by our BOE elected officials in voting for Charles Anderson and Ron Malone for President and Vice President, shouldn't people in the community protest for Correction of this Big Mistake, and for the Sake of Our Children First, vote our more experienced Board Members, Jim Rigano and David Petroni, into leadership positions of President and Vice President?
Got Mail

Springfield, OH

#31335 May 18, 2014
parent wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I plan not to attend any of Stec's meetings? I'm offended that Springboro school board had the GAUL to vote to use taxpayer money out of the general fund to hire Petrey's buddy to act as pro-levy community activist.
Even more insanely "GAULish" is the waste of thousands of dollars of our hard earned school taxes on these 10,000 big ole expensive post cards mailed out by our school superintendent, with the "many voices" of Todd Petrey's representation of Union First Solidarity AGAINST any ONE community member's ONE voice representing our Children First.

What a Waste! Shame on You, Todd Petrey!
Springboro wake up

Springfield, OH

#31336 May 19, 2014
Performance Review wrote:
<quoted text>
In the DDN October 17, 2013 article "Two tickets vying for Springboro school board"
Mr. Anderson said he would bring business experience stemming from his ownership of Anderson Funeral Home.
No Likes on Facebook, nor in the Board room, are due good old boy Charlie for making good on using his experience in his business advertising campaigns by bribing school children to Like his funeral home business on Facebook.
It's ok to support your school, Mr. Anderson, but that's just too "cold" to be "cool."
Shame on you.
Anybody turning this into the ethics commission? You should?
Springboro wake up

Springfield, OH

#31337 May 19, 2014
Waiting for SuperStec Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wait around for Jeff Stec, our school Super's man, to bring his ONE voice of SEA Solidarity to a neighborhood meeting near you?
Why not check out the website www.ohea.org/this-is-what-solidarity-looks-li... for
S-U-R-E? Are you sure this SEA Maney-Act/Bindeman Board Policy is what you want for our community?
Why not use YOUR one voice to tell our School Superintendent Todd Petrey:
One District, Many Voices, One Future with a shared sense of direction toward Union First in our children's 21st century education is just heading down the wrong highway. Time to turn "Right" putting the re-emphasis on Children First best interest of highest academic achievement and fiscal responsibility.
Let's face it, we don't always agree on every decision for our schools; so let's cancel this nonsense of your Superstec Man meetings saying "we want to hear from you".... but ONLY at a cost of $12,000 to Springboro taxpayers? Get Real Mr. Petrey! No more waiting for "superstec man!" It's time to open up that board room and handle important school district issues in the same open and transparent way as done during the past two years.
The new community engagement committee is so desperate to have anyone from the common sense citizens attend their phony vision and mission committee so they can say "see we had people of all sides participate in this committee". The problem is that we all know we will be used to sell their agenda. He-- no you will not use our good names and you are all phonies. How do we know? Stephanie Bindeman on Policy committee????? Lisa Babb, David Bowman, and all of the committees you set up are phony agenda, driven drunk on socialism political activists. Your levy loving, socialists, anti Christian, teacher union thugs are very telling of your agenda. Really, Lisa Babb and David Bowman Sarah Jobe are angry, mean people that caused the chaos over the last 4 years in full compliance of the union agenda. Ask the people that attended the "workshops" put on by Becky Vilimagna where she told them of the Sal Alenski Rules for Radicals ways to create chaos. Now everyone you have invited to be on these committees are union thugs, socialists participating in the socialist agenda. Really, Petrey do you think we are so stupid we will play in your sick little game of extortion. This whole community activism is a hoax and we know it. We are not going to help you continue to harm these kids by convincing everyone that what everyone wants is more money, larger govt. more socialist schools controlled by union thugs. You lose because you are not smarter than Springboro citizens.
Evil in Springboro

Springfield, OH

#31339 May 19, 2014


Watch the bullies of Springboro. Lisa Babb, Namisha Patel, the Crosens. Not seen here is but should be added is Afsoon McClellen President of the Athletic boosters. Look into all of these people. What do they have in common? Atheists, cloaked as concerned citizens.

Now we can add MSA. They do not believe in this Republic, they blieve in control, they beilieve in the sterilization of faith from the buildings of public education. These peope woship the false god of unionim, the uions have sold their membership to the socialist movement. Are these people evil or just stupid? I can't tell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Microphone cut after Mormon girl reveals she's ... 11 hr Latter Day Taints 2
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 11 hr cpeter1313 6,807
News Microphone cut after Mormon girl reveals shea s... 11 hr Cordwainer Trout 1
News Intimidation allegations mar Ontario PC candida... Fri nasty bunch 1
News MIA gay marriage heroes Thu The Troll Stopper 4
News Bar patrons keep drinking during armed robbery Thu cantread 3
News Lorrie Morgan & Sammy Kershaw to Divorce (Oct '07) Jun 20 Kenny Davis 31
More from around the web