Our recommendation: Springboro voters...

Our recommendation: Springboro voters should say 'yes' the first time to school levies

There are 31918 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from Feb 5, 2008, titled Our recommendation: Springboro voters should say 'yes' the first time to school levies. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

Recommended local sites More... UD sports info, pictures and discussions Are you a UD sports fan? Whether you like basketball, volleyball, soccer, men's or women's teams -- Doesn't matter -- this site is for ... via Dayton Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

Really

Miamisburg, OH

#25477 Jun 29, 2013
Just Watching wrote:
2000 plus kids are not getting the education the taxpayers are currently funding.
Too many teachers are spending time abrogating their teaching responsibilities for more trendy modes of education. If the children can learn watching videos presented by a teacher why do we need a high paid teacher in the classroom?
If group worksheets can help our children teach themselves why do we need a high paid teacher in the classroom?
If Hollywood movies that require 3 class periods can replace actual teacher instruction, why do we need high paid teachers in the classroom?
If we can go five years in the junior high with 80% of the kids failing the OAA basic math tests, how much worse would a certified temporary teacher be?
If we are really concerned about the children first, why did a junior high principal with 80% of her students failing basic math on the OAA tests for five years think reducing actual teacher instruction by 18 days per school year would help?( it didn't 80% still got a D or F on the OAA test)
2000 plus children are not getting the education the taxpayers are currently funding, why would anyone think paying more to the same people increase our children's learning
What high paid teachers are given group worksheets?

The same BOE that you champion promoted that JH principal and put her in charge of all secondary curriculum.????

Taxpayers are getting what they are funding.
Springboro Taxpayer

Cincinnati, OH

#25478 Jun 29, 2013
Question Policy wrote:
From the proposed changes to Policy 8800:
"Districts are required to hold an educational program pertaining to the United States Constitution on September 17th of each year, Constitution Day. Whenever September 17th falls on a Saturday, Sunday,or holiday the Constitution Day observance shall be held during the preceding or following week.
1. The program shall emphasize the original text, intent, and context of the Constitution and/or The
Bill of Rights
2. The program shall include grade appropriate presentations using content from the National
Center for Constitutional Studies, the Institute on the Constitution, Hillsdale College, The Bill of
Rights Institute, the National Archives, the Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History, or other
recognized authority on the Constitution as determined by the district’s Curriculum Director."
I strongly encourage you to research the above listed sources of information the BOE is proposing. At first, I thought some in the community had a "the sky is falling mentality" regarding the policy change and the tie in to the classes being taught in our community this summer. After doing some checking into these sources, I think we should be very concerned as a community the direction the BOE is taking.
Also, why are community groups being asked to pay a usage fee and according to Dr. Kohls, the groups teaching the Constitution courses this summer are not? In my mind this is a minor point, but a valid point none the less.
Your concerns are appreciated and there are many unanswered questions and many unmet concerns regarding the policy change
(as well as the scheduled study)but it isn't likely that allowing citizens pre-arranged public participation during the regular business meetings is the best opportunity for rational, unbiased discussion. In the best interest of the school community and the community as a whole, I would like to see the board decide to "table the vote" on these controversial issues Policy changes; and send them back to the Board's Policy Committee.
questions more questions

Dayton, OH

#25479 Jun 29, 2013
Questions More Questions wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? the whole point??? What Really IS the whole point???
Such arrogance! Who gave YOU monopoly of "the whole point" to throw out on others to "catch?"
Isn't it true that YOU are just another little "speck" of opinion in the wide diversity of our Springboro community "points of opinion?"
Try Xanax or valium it might help you get over your issues, or maybe a high dose of thorazine may be necessary.
As for arrogance Let me explain a few things to you while your medication kicks in,
1. As for your claim of owning a monopoly on the 'whole point" I do own it when its something I post. Especially in the case we are discussing. You do not own my post or my points (half or whole or 1/8) anymore than I own yours. To explain "The point " and "the whole point" of the posts in question would probably need step by step instructions for you to follow. Even then it may require crayons and a coloring book to help you keep up.
2. It is not my fault you couldn't catch it.The poster "LOL" did catch that while I was ripping others for personal attacks I used the same type of attack in response to someone who missed the sarcasm and the twist earlier.
3. I can also see that you are a very creative individual, Your screen name must have taken you a long time to come up with. How many hours did it take to decide to copy someones name and capitalize a few letters. I sincerely hope the strain of that high achievement was not the reason that put you over the edge and required higher doses of your meds.That would be a shame indeed.
4. It is also hilarious that you keep posting the same old stuff about levies and other items under the similar screen name only using some capital letters, similar to another creative individual that borrowed the "Just Watching" screen name. Very Creative indeed.

FYI you have not even begun to see arrogance, pettiness, smart alec comments or personal attacks. because I try not to pick on the people "Just watching" refers to.

Once again enjoy the rest of your weekend. Keep up with the meds, Thanks for Playing!
Springboro Taxpayer

Cincinnati, OH

#25480 Jun 29, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
The same BOE that you champion promoted that JH principal and put her in charge of all secondary curriculum.????
And Taxpayers will remember in November that Our Children First budgeting BOE majority are standing firm in their committment to ensure that the children of the
Springboro community receive an excellent educatin while keeping the costs of that education affordable, by carefully adhering to responsible spending.

Check out this website to learn why a Children's First Budget makes sense for teachers........
Please send this great news to everyone who cares about our school children and our community!

http://educatespringboro.wordpress.com/2013/0...
questions more questions

Dayton, OH

#25481 Jun 29, 2013
Question Policy wrote:
"Districts are required to hold an educational program pertaining to the United States Constitution on September 17th of each year, Constitution Day. Whenever September 17th falls on a Saturday, Sunday,or holiday the Constitution Day observance shall be held during the preceding or following week.
1. The program shall emphasize the original text, intent, and context of the Constitution and/or The
Bill of Rights
2. The program shall include grade appropriate presentations using content from the National
Center for Constitutional Studies, the Institute on the Constitution, Hillsdale College, The Bill of
Rights Institute, the National Archives, the Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History, or other
recognized authority on the Constitution as determined by the district’s Curriculum Director."
I strongly encourage you to research the above listed sources of information the BOE is proposing. At first, I thought some in the community had a "the sky is falling mentality" regarding the policy change and the tie in to the classes being taught in our community this summer. After doing some checking into these sources, I think we should be very concerned as a community the direction the BOE is taking.
Also, why are community groups being asked to pay a usage fee and according to Dr. Kohls, the groups teaching the Constitution courses this summer are not? In my mind this is a minor point, but a valid point none the less.
Thanks for the post. Will look into the items you brought up.
Just Saulsome

Cincinnati, OH

#25482 Jun 29, 2013
questions more questions wrote:
<quoted text>
Try Xanax or valium it might help you get over your issues, or maybe a high dose of thorazine may be necessary.
As for arrogance Let me explain a few things to you while your medication kicks in,
1. As for your claim of owning a monopoly on the 'whole point" I do own it when its something I post. Especially in the case we are discussing. You do not own my post or my points (half or whole or 1/8) anymore than I own yours. To explain "The point " and "the whole point" of the posts in question would probably need step by step instructions for you to follow. Even then it may require crayons and a coloring book to help you keep up.
2. It is not my fault you couldn't catch it.The poster "LOL" did catch that while I was ripping others for personal attacks I used the same type of attack in response to someone who missed the sarcasm and the twist earlier.
3. I can also see that you are a very creative individual, Your screen name must have taken you a long time to come up with. How many hours did it take to decide to copy someones name and capitalize a few letters. I sincerely hope the strain of that high achievement was not the reason that put you over the edge and required higher doses of your meds.That would be a shame indeed.
4. It is also hilarious that you keep posting the same old stuff about levies and other items under the similar screen name only using some capital letters, similar to another creative individual that borrowed the "Just Watching" screen name. Very Creative indeed.
FYI you have not even begun to see arrogance, pettiness, smart alec comments or personal attacks. because I try not to pick on the people "Just watching" refers to.
Once again enjoy the rest of your weekend. Keep up with the meds, Thanks for Playing!
The OEA members are some of the worst people we will ever have to deal with as to radical social behavior; because to the OEA radicals they are at war with the taxpayers.
They have the destruction of America in their minds and they are terrible people because their ideology makes them corrosive. They openly use children to execute their maniacal plans for social progressive changes at the expense of society, and this defines their essence. Wars are won by taking away from the other side the will to continue fighting. The OEA attacks them directly hoping to rob them of their will to stand opposed to the union’s progressive agenda.
Don't be deceive by "wolves in sheep clothing" pretending interest asking question more questions. They are all wooly bullies for
s-u-r-e! Where's the responsible education in following rules for radicals?
First Things First

Cincinnati, OH

#25483 Jun 29, 2013
There is a lot being said of personal opinions "in the news" and "in the board meetings" about our reform minded board members leadership and our
school board's unanimous vote for our children's first budget. As "one voice-one vote" in our school district, I believe in our rights to voice oppossing views, but strongly believe we should keep a fair and balanced view in respect of one another, and celebrate together our successes that are due. Why not rally for our school children and community? Springboro is a great place to live, work, learn, and play sports!
RALLY FOR OUR CHILDREN!
Finding ways to methodically advance student achievement should always be everyone’s goal. Implementing academic reforms will, for example, reduce the present need for so many of our students needing to take college remediation courses. This, of course, will immediately translate into money saved for parents whose students attend Ohio’s colleges. And, in order to meet this challenge of higher academic quality, the current school Board of Education and District are, or already have plans to, invest heavily in technology, professional development for teachers, new textbooks, as well as new computers for every teacher, plus much more.
All this being said, there is a lot of work yet to be done to assure you (parents) that we will strive to do more than meet the minimum state requirements. The current Board of Education is dedicated to being advocates for every student striving to push the bar higher than other districts.
Some say there’s no need to change because our district achieved an “excellent with Distinction” rating for our most recent school year. But we live in a world that is dynamic, a world of ever-evolving expectations and realities that require our constant attention. What once was an acceptable level of achievement is now a relic of the past that will ill serve our children and our taxpayers in the future.
As parents, we all desire that our children be provided the best we can afford. We constantly challenge our children with the hope that doing so will help prepare them for the world and better lives than we ourselves enjoy. We are also highly cognizant of the importance of true learning and greatly value education and the promise of what it may bring.
Everyone in the school community has more in common than they have differences. Let us meld that commonality to push forth a better school system than we enjoy today. We owe it to our children. Let us come together to push for real achievement and higher standards that we currently demand.
http://educatespringboro.wordpress.com/2013/0 ...
questions more questions

Dayton, OH

#25484 Jun 29, 2013
Just Saulsome wrote:
<quoted text>
The OEA members are some of the worst people we will ever have to deal with as to radical social behavior; because to the OEA radicals they are at war with the taxpayers.
They have the destruction of America in their minds and they are terrible people because their ideology makes them corrosive. They openly use children to execute their maniacal plans for social progressive changes at the expense of society, and this defines their essence. Wars are won by taking away from the other side the will to continue fighting. The OEA attacks them directly hoping to rob them of their will to stand opposed to the union’s progressive agenda.
Don't be deceive by "wolves in sheep clothing" pretending interest asking question more questions. They are all wooly bullies for
s-u-r-e! Where's the responsible education in following rules for radicals?
Yes indeed. However it has nothing to do with this. The same person who copies "Just Watching" and other screen names is the wolf in sheeps clothing. Now you jump in with your OEA blast once again (do you get paid each time you post the same drivel over and over?). If you would read back you would see that "Just Watching" got copied and then low and behold right after I pointed out the sunshine laws to the sheep and others about the so called basement meetings I get copied. HMMM.Yet you cannot figure it out.
Thanks for the biggest belly laugh of the night. Me an OEA radical. That is a hoot. What is next call me an Obama supporter? Say I am In favor of higher taxes, believes in global warming..Now heres a challenge for you good old saulsome. Find one post where I put out my stance on the issues you claim. Go ahead I have plenty of time. Please do not make the mistake of confusing me pointing out hypocrites on both sides with supporting one side over the other. I will make it easier for you. The person who made fun of Don Miller gets mad if someone makes an attack on their candidate. I pointed that hypocrisy out. They got mad. Boo Hoo.
And your drivel about the OEA is incorrect in so many ways.The worst people you or I will ever have to deal with is the radicals in government who have the actual power to raise your taxes, raise the cost of energy, change your health care, destroy the economy and put you in jail.
questions more questions

Dayton, OH

#25485 Jun 29, 2013
Just Saulsome wrote:
<quoted text>
The OEA members are some <<<<<Snip blah blah blah and snip>>> following rules for radicals?
Food for thought "Just Saulsome".
Did you know that every time you post this and substitute another screen name near the end, you are in fact taking a page out of the Alinsky playbook on attacking opponents?
Saul must be smiling that his tactics are used by so many on both sides!
Patriot Kelly

Englewood, OH

#25486 Jun 29, 2013
http://pardonthepundit.com/...

Springboro, Ohio is the latest American town to consider teaching creationism in public schools, with their school board set to vote on a new proposal in early June. But one of the major creationism proponents on the school board, Jim Rigano, learned today that he not only has a common ancestor with an ape, but that ancestor IS an ape... or more specifically, an Orangutan.

Rigano's grandmother was once involved in a freak accident at a zoo. The details of the incident have been lost to posterity, but somehow, she was impregnated by Mr. Bingles, an orangutan, according to doctors and old newspaper archives from the period. Shamed, she married the ape, with an Ohio judge giving Mr. Bingles the last name of Rigano, which was the handler's name.

Mr. Bingles sadly died when Jim Rigano was very young. His grandmother then spent the rest of her natural life despising monkeys and apes of all types, leaving her grandson with a deep-seeded hatred of apes which he never really understood. It wasn't until PTP made this startling discovery that Jim Rigano learned about his lineage.

“I'm utterly shocked here,” Rigano said, nearly in tears after seeing the evidence for himself.“I spent all of this time believing evolution was bull, because humans can't possibly come from monkeys. But now... now I'm learning I myself actually DID come from a monkey, and that my dad is half-monkey! I guess that whole `common ancestry' thing makes sense to me now. But gravity? That's still on the table. I won't stop until each and every scientific `theory' is denounced for me through a series of comically-tragic revelations!”

http://assets.worldwildlife.org/photos/1368/i...

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/img/photos...
Just Watching

Cleveland, OH

#25487 Jun 30, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us first look at social studies in the junior high school. Then look to a few other core courses.

The Superintendent promoted the former junior high school principal, not the board of education.

Taxpayers are greatly overpaying for the education our children are actually receiving.
Past boro parent

Mason, OH

#25488 Jun 30, 2013
I keep up on what has been going on in the district
I removed my daughter from there in HS thank god. The BOE is poison. It reminds me of the the days of Cindy Garland if anyone remembers that.
She was voted back on the board with her own agenda and got what she wanted. I feel sorry the children and mostly the parents who do not know what's going on or who are not educated on the issues. Wake up!!!!!!! I see a HS parent fighting for the district informing who she can about what's going on,all from articles in paper and board meetings. These board members are racists it's clear to me. If you care then fight for your children or that district will be in shambles. There are already parents removing their kids and putting them in different schools. I fought when my daughter was in the district,and I thank god everyday I took her out of there for HS.
Just Watching

Cleveland, OH

#25489 Jun 30, 2013
Question Policy wrote:

Where were you questioning usage fees when Springboro Youth Basketball was busy overcharging our families to use taxpayer funded facilities while making $30,000 per year and claiming they were exempt from paying usage fees because somebody said they did not have to do so?

SYB monopolized our gyms each day of the week for four months and the Superintendent demanded that they be given a free pass for three years of fees worth close to $90,000 that was owed and due the taxpayer funded school system.

Where were you when this business group, they were not a non-profit, had no 501(c)3 status, made around $30,000 per year, and never paid a dime of usage fees to the school system?

Were you one of the ones applauding this looting and overcharging of the taxpayers when the Superintendent sandbagged the board, then diverted nearly $90,000 that should have gone to the school system by waiving the fees from the past?

Are you one of the ones who believes that scarce economic resources should be sold at a discount to for profit monopolies for their economic enrichment?

Yes, please speak to us about not charging a group teaching the history of our Constitution $56/hour while ignoring the sins of your brethren that add up to nearly $90,000.
Past boro parent

Mason, OH

#25490 Jun 30, 2013
Patriot Kelly wrote:
http://pardonthepundit.com/?ID =2166
Springboro, Ohio is the latest American town to consider teaching creationism in public schools, with their school board set to vote on a new proposal in early June. But one of the major creationism proponents on the school board, Jim Rigano, learned today that he not only has a common ancestor with an ape, but that ancestor IS an ape... or more specifically, an Orangutan.
Rigano's grandmother was once involved in a freak accident at a zoo. The details of the incident have been lost to posterity, but somehow, she was impregnated by Mr. Bingles, an orangutan, according to doctors and old newspaper archives from the period. Shamed, she married the ape, with an Ohio judge giving Mr. Bingles the last name of Rigano, which was the handler's name.
Mr. Bingles sadly died when Jim Rigano was very young. His grandmother then spent the rest of her natural life despising monkeys and apes of all types, leaving her grandson with a deep-seeded hatred of apes which he never really understood. It wasn't until PTP made this startling discovery that Jim Rigano learned about his lineage.
“I'm utterly shocked here,” Rigano said, nearly in tears after seeing the evidence for himself.“I spent all of this time believing evolution was bull, because humans can't possibly come from monkeys. But now... now I'm learning I myself actually DID come from a monkey, and that my dad is half-monkey! I guess that whole `common ancestry' thing makes sense to me now. But gravity? That's still on the table. I won't stop until each and every scientific `theory' is denounced for me through a series of comically-tragic revelations!”
http://assets.worldwildlife.org/photos/1368/i...
http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/img/photos...
this disgusts me
Just Watching

Cleveland, OH

#25491 Jun 30, 2013
Past boro parent wrote:
I removed my daughter from there in HS thank god. The BOE is poison. It reminds me of the the days of Cindy Garland if anyone remembers that.
She was voted back on the board with her own agenda and got what she wanted. I feel sorry the children and mostly the parents who do not know what's going on or who are not educated on the issues. Wake up!!!!!!! I see a HS parent fighting for the district informing who she can about what's going on,all from articles in paper and board meetings. These board members are racists it's clear to me. If you care then fight for your children or that district will be in shambles. There are already parents removing their kids and putting them in different schools. I fought when my daughter was in the district,and I thank god everyday I took her out of there for HS.
What has been going on in the district?

Indeed, WAKE UP!

Let's take a look at a few of them.

Formation of a Budget and Finance Committee to vet our district's budget and finances
A) Breaks budget apart and manages to balance the budget with NO NEW TAXES
B) Investigation into pay to participate precipitates the booster scandal being uncovered. Without their consistent queries into the booster finances, no one would have pushed Mr. Harves into finally opening the books. It took the pressure of the Budget and Finance Committee to force the board of directors of the boosters to look after twenty years at the actual books of the organization rather than take Mr. Harves word everything was good.
C) New investment in technologies that actually work. As opposed to the previous attempt that spent $500,000 and got us a system that was on whole inadequate for the task at hand and had to be scrapped. All of this done with NO NEW TAXES.
D) New buses and a plan to replace our aging fleet that is affordable, safe for our children, and sustainable. All done with NO NEW TAXES.
E) New text books slated for purchase, money in the budget via Children First Budgeting that is specifically earmarked for replacement texts that is not predicated upon a school year purchasing cycle but rather a five year cycle to better time the purchase to ensure maximum bang for our taxpayer buck. This money cannot be diverted to someone else's favorite pet project, but is reserved solely for the children. All done with NO NEW TAXES.

These are but a few of our collective accomplishments the community enjoys.

This is but three years past the fifth and final levy that proclaimed all of the above was impossible if we did not fork over between $30-$45 million dollars in taxes immediately.

All of this was accomplished by this board in less than two years with NO NEW TAXES!

That is why "they" hate them so, balanced budgets and levy alternatives means about $2000 -$3000 more in the taxpayers' pocketbook instead of the union's coffers.
wow hypocrites wow

Cleveland, OH

#25492 Jun 30, 2013
Past boro parent wrote:
Thank you very much for this input. You had better hope this new high school has been able to teach proper grammar and word agreement skills to your daughter. Obviously, she's not going to get these skills from you.
Question Policy

Euclid, OH

#25493 Jun 30, 2013
Just Watching wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were you questioning usage fees when Springboro Youth Basketball was busy overcharging our families to use taxpayer funded facilities while making $30,000 per year and claiming they were exempt from paying usage fees because somebody said they did not have to do so?
SYB monopolized our gyms each day of the week for four months and the Superintendent demanded that they be given a free pass for three years of fees worth close to $90,000 that was owed and due the taxpayer funded school system.
Where were you when this business group, they were not a non-profit, had no 501(c)3 status, made around $30,000 per year, and never paid a dime of usage fees to the school system?
Were you one of the ones applauding this looting and overcharging of the taxpayers when the Superintendent sandbagged the board, then diverted nearly $90,000 that should have gone to the school system by waiving the fees from the past?
Are you one of the ones who believes that scarce economic resources should be sold at a discount to for profit monopolies for their economic enrichment?
Yes, please speak to us about not charging a group teaching the history of our Constitution $56/hour while ignoring the sins of your brethren that add up to nearly $90,000.
The point is this: THIS BOE made an issue of groups not being charged usage fees. What I believe as far as usage fees is not really relevant to the topic here - The BOE made the rules, not me. So for them to now choose to not charge the fees to a group who is NOT a member of the community who happens to fit their agenda is rather ironic, don't you think? Are they not doing the same thing that they accused the prior administration of doing - waiving fees that they enacted without a vote?

Please refer to Policy 7510 for usage fees. It seems to me that the groups being brought to teach the classes fall into Category E:

"Use Group E.

Nonschool Related/Community Affiliated Groups or Individuals

Groups or individuals not affiliated with the School District or community may rent a school facility, Charges for use of the facilities will be negotiated by the Superintendent or designee and approved by the Board of Education."

Did I miss the vote when this BOE APPROVED the waiving of the fee? I think not. Again, it is a minor point, but a valid one none the less.
What

Cleveland, OH

#25494 Jun 30, 2013
Just Watching wrote:
<quoted text>
What has been going on in the district?
Indeed, WAKE UP!
Let's take a look at a few of them.
Formation of a Budget and Finance Committee to vet our district's budget and finances
A) Breaks budget apart and manages to balance the budget with NO NEW TAXES
B) Investigation into pay to participate precipitates the booster scandal being uncovered. Without their consistent queries into the booster finances, no one would have pushed Mr. Harves into finally opening the books. It took the pressure of the Budget and Finance Committee to force the board of directors of the boosters to look after twenty years at the actual books of the organization rather than take Mr. Harves word everything was good.
C) New investment in technologies that actually work. As opposed to the previous attempt that spent $500,000 and got us a system that was on whole inadequate for the task at hand and had to be scrapped. All of this done with NO NEW TAXES.
D) New buses and a plan to replace our aging fleet that is affordable, safe for our children, and sustainable. All done with NO NEW TAXES.
E) New text books slated for purchase, money in the budget via Children First Budgeting that is specifically earmarked for replacement texts that is not predicated upon a school year purchasing cycle but rather a five year cycle to better time the purchase to ensure maximum bang for our taxpayer buck. This money cannot be diverted to someone else's favorite pet project, but is reserved solely for the children. All done with NO NEW TAXES.
These are but a few of our collective accomplishments the community enjoys.
This is but three years past the fifth and final levy that proclaimed all of the above was impossible if we did not fork over between $30-$45 million dollars in taxes immediately.
All of this was accomplished by this board in less than two years with NO NEW TAXES!
That is why "they" hate them so, balanced budgets and levy alternatives means about $2000 -$3000 more in the taxpayers' pocketbook instead of the union's coffers.
Indeed, wake up! All off these "accomplishments" while tearing the basic fabric of this community. All the negativity in this community is just shameful, and all caused by a divisive BOE that wants to push a political and religious agenda.
Just Watching

Cleveland, OH

#25495 Jun 30, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, wake up! All off these "accomplishments" while tearing the basic fabric of this community. All the negativity in this community is just shameful, and all caused by a divisive BOE that wants to push a political and religious agenda.
The only ones tearing apart the basic fabric of the community are those who have enjoyed the status quo for lo these many years.

Who was against the unmasking of over a million dollars in lost booster funds over the past 20 years?

Who is against new text books for our students?

Who is against a technology plan that is rational, reasonable, and responsive to our students needs?

Who is against safe buses for our children's transportation?

Yes, all of those accomplishments are mighty divisive.
Silly Season of Politics

Cincinnati, OH

#25496 Jun 30, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Just Not True. Indeed your reported "what crisis" is just filling up silly space on this blog.

tearing the basic fabric of this community? That's funny.
(however, the union tent is being stretched a bit to do a little more work with a lot less hostility.)

All the negativity in this community? Just Not True. No negativity at all in my "community" and that's not shameful at all.

A divisive BOE? Not True? Just a majority of BOE with whom "what" disagrees. How silly of What!

Push a political and religious agenda? Just Not True!

So, What, it appears is really not typical of "this community" at all; but "what" one grumpy individual in this community is like.
Such silliness is What?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 49 min Siam 36,037
News At gay pride parades, large crowds and increase... 1 hr Omar 3
News WashPost: Trump Ties to Putin Make World 'Nervous' 3 hr uther pendragon 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 7 hr No Surprise 4,329
[Guide] Funny maid of honor speech (Sep '14) 7 hr alsabaak 126
News Christine Wicker: Learning to Talk About God an... (Sep '10) 9 hr Joy to the World 29
News Bollywood in Taipei 10 hr TW_sugar_daddio 2
More from around the web