Blair's sister-in-law weds Muslim 'bi...

Blair's sister-in-law weds Muslim 'bigamist'

There are 84 comments on the www.newkerala.com story from May 13, 2013, titled Blair's sister-in-law weds Muslim 'bigamist'. In it, www.newkerala.com reports that:

Former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Tony Blair's sister-in-law, Lauren Booth, has reportedly married a bigamist.

Booth, who converted to Islam in 2010, secretly tied the knot with social worker Sohale Ahmed in a Muslim ceremony months ago.

However, the furious mum of Ahmed's three children has accused him of bigamy, claiming that he is still married to her ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.newkerala.com.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#61 May 16, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>
The girls were described as "vulnerable".
Your State failed them after repeated warnings.
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/seanthomas/...
The family structure has broken down and young girls are left to wander the streets.
typical!!!!! a muslim who blames the victim and not the filth who abused them

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#63 May 17, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the state did indeed fail them and your Muslim brothers took advantage of that failure.
The false prophet Mohammed is proud indeed.
State has nothing to do in this, try to understand how and why they do it. Do you think this has stopped?
The Prophet false or real will never be proud at this heinous continous practice.
La di da

Glasgow, UK

#64 May 17, 2013
Sayed wrote:
<quoted text>
Even so western women still look at us for gratification, since western men are all impotent.
That in itself says it all.
Western so called men prefer peacocks / dogs no wonder their women go looking for real men not drunken animal abusers,,,LOL.
ram ka LAN sita ka BORSRA

Glasgow, UK

#65 May 17, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
State has nothing to do in this, try to understand how and why they do it. Do you think this has stopped?
The Prophet false or real will never be proud at this heinous continous practice.
Go rape a child thats you INDIANS are best at,,, TERI MA DA PHUDAE WECH SOOR KA LORDA..Jai ho ho
loony Tunes

Glasgow, UK

#66 May 17, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you're a pervert unable to control yourself, Muslim males are all perverts unable to control themselves and women are mere toys to you all.
And the great catholic priest who have been abusing little boys,, were you also a plaything for a priest? did he bend you over,, Oh dear is it still sore...

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#67 May 17, 2013
loony Tunes wrote:
<quoted text> And the great catholic priest who have been abusing little boys,, were you also a plaything for a priest? did he bend you over,, Oh dear is it still sore...
[email protected]

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#69 May 17, 2013
Jesus was justly executed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he was abused ... well, sodomized as a child by a pastor in a Methodist church in his hometown Llangollen.
He has admitted it all on the other thread.
Pr ick
Everydays a Jewsday

London, UK

#70 May 17, 2013
Jesus was justly executed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he was abused ... well, sodomized as a child by a pastor in a Methodist church in his hometown Llangollen.
He has admitted it all on the other thread.
you realise that had Jesus had a good lawyer, like Michael Jackson had, he wouldn't have ever been executed, and would also have sued the Sanhedrin and Pilate for false imprisonment, racism, kidnap, and restricting his right of self expression?
U r a retard

Kansas City, MO

#71 May 17, 2013
Everydays a Jewsday wrote:
<quoted text>you realise that had Jesus had a good lawyer, like Michael Jackson had, he wouldn't have ever been executed, and would also have sued the Sanhedrin and Pilate for false imprisonment, racism, kidnap, and restricting his right of self expression?
Well, who did Jesus in fact have as a lawyer?

Location hidden

#72 May 17, 2013
ram ka LAN sita ka BORSRA wrote:
<quoted text> Go rape a child thats you INDIANS are best at,,, TERI MA DA PHUDAE WECH SOOR KA LORDA..Jai ho ho
Sir, why you swear me in Pakistani. I am not against Pakistan or it's people. Any person will get upset at what's minority of Pakistani's are doing. English people will not understand your swearing. I have done nothing wrong sir. You should swear these your country men who are giving a bad bad name to Pakistan. Back home the terrorist organisations with the help of Military are giving bad name to Pakistan and in U K and other countries your own people are wasting the life of innocent flowers just budding to give love to their parents and families and their life is ruined for good. You know it because UK Govt is feared from Pakistani people and help
Them immensely to improve their lot but some of Pakistani spit on the plate where they are fed from. Sir, for how long you will keep on hiding your fellow country men's activities. Nearly every city they are being caught and they still doing it in other cities. I know British Govt will keep quite about it but you must become a responsible citizen and report these or other incidents.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73 May 17, 2013
Pakis are somewhat less than human.

Location hidden

#74 May 17, 2013
loony Tunes wrote:
<quoted text> And the great catholic priest who have been abusing little boys,, were you also a plaything for a priest? did he bend you over,, Oh dear is it still sore...
Sir why are you doing bad things to the host community and then cursing them as well. Allah(BPUH) did never asked you to do this..
The Lite

Glasgow, UK

#75 May 18, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir why are you doing bad things to the host community and then cursing them as well. Allah(BPUH) did never asked you to do this..
Sir ,, what mean BPUH..

Glasgow, UK

#76 May 18, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, why you swear me in Pakistani. I am not against Pakistan or it's people. Any person will get upset at what's minority of Pakistani's are doing. English people will not understand your swearing. I have done nothing wrong sir. You should swear these your country men who are giving a bad bad name to Pakistan. Back home the terrorist organisations with the help of Military are giving bad name to Pakistan and in U K and other countries your own people are wasting the life of innocent flowers just budding to give love to their parents and families and their life is ruined for good. You know it because UK Govt is feared from Pakistani people and help
Them immensely to improve their lot but some of Pakistani spit on the plate where they are fed from. Sir, for how long you will keep on hiding your fellow country men's activities. Nearly every city they are being caught and they still doing it in other cities. I know British Govt will keep quite about it but you must become a responsible citizen and report these or other incidents.
Sir you are nasty two faced individual, Having read many of your post,, And who the fauk said I am from pakistan,, Did you also rape children as have MOST of your country men every day minors are raped in Hiendoshitaan..

“not that tom!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#77 May 18, 2013
<quoted text> Sir you are nasty two faced individual, Having read many of your post,, And who the fauk said I am from pakistan,, Did you also rape children as have MOST of your country men every day minors are raped in Hiendoshitaan..

Are the minors non-muslims specifically targeted by muslims though?
Muslim child-grooming rapists in the UK selected their victims from non-muslim communities only.

“not that tom!”

Location hidden

#78 May 18, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>
It took place under the noses of the constabulary and authorities
and not with the "full connivance" of anyone.
An investigation is underway now to answer the serious questions about why this happened.
These girls were lambs thrown to the wolves which exist in any society.
The girls were specifically targeted by muslims who used the race card and the silence of their community to ply their vile trade against non-muslim underage children.
We all know the relevant authorities turned a blind eye and a deaf ear to minorities for fear of upsetting race-relations.
Political correctness was the order of the day.

“not that tom!”

Location hidden

#79 May 18, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent sentiment Humhainna. Well said!

Glasgow, UK

#80 May 18, 2013
tom_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are the minors non-muslims specifically targeted by muslims though?
Muslim child-grooming rapists in the UK selected their victims from non-muslim communities only.
Animals of the worst kind like that deserve the death penalty ..

Location hidden

#81 May 18, 2013
tom_ wrote:
<quoted text> The girls were specifically targeted by muslims who used the race card and the silence of their community to ply their vile trade against non-muslim underage children.
We all know the relevant authorities turned a blind eye and a deaf ear to minorities for fear of upsetting race-relations.
Political correctness was the order of the day.
Sir there are two rules in UK as well. If you are not of a certain religion you can't bring second wife. But of you are from a certain religion you are allowed four and social security picks up the tabs for other three houses for his wives. One he keeps in his own house and Govt pays for the other three. They are told to be quiet and don't make a fuss about it. I am only jealous as a human being and not against any religion.

Location hidden

#82 May 18, 2013
<quoted text> Sir you are nasty two faced individual, Having read many of your post,, And who the fauk said I am from pakistan,, Did you also rape children as have MOST of your country men every day minors are raped in Hiendoshitaan..
Sir I have only one face. On this forum nobody knows or want to know where you are from. If you are from
Pakistan good luck, if not still good luck. I have no idea if you rape children in Pakistan or anywhere else. If Islam allows it or not, sir I have no idea. Please spare the children from this agony and help them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 15 min Roy 14,028
News Anti-gay married Republican quits after he is c... 18 min anotherview2 11
News In Kentucky town, gay-marriage opponent Davis s... 7 hr Andy 22
News Organization of Arab Student celebrates culture... 10 hr They cannot kill ... 3
News PM continues gay marriage victory blitz 18 hr Gremlin 1
News Supporters of the same-sex marriage "Yes" vote ... 18 hr Gremlin 5
News Bristol Palin: Breaking abstinence pledge again... (Jun '15) 19 hr anonz 18
More from around the web