To curb rape, Muslim group calls for end to co-ed schools in India

Feb 3, 2013 Full story: Christian Science Monitor 18

Following the violent gang rape of a young medical student on a Delhi bus last month, some top Muslim clerics say ending co-ed schools would prevent rapes.

Full Story
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#1 Feb 3, 2013
Yes, because it is an accepted fact in the muslim world that muslim "men" cannot control their base instincts and are therefore deemed by the muslim authorities to be "not responsible" when they commit rape. Generally, the women are blamed because, well they are rape-able.
Rape is apparently one of the pillars of muslim culture.
Roger Quinn

Glenview, IL

#2 Feb 3, 2013
Do you ever take a break from ranting here on topix? Don't have a life worth calling it that, right?
John

Brisbane, Australia

#3 Feb 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
Yes, because it is an accepted fact in the muslim world that muslim "men" cannot control their base instincts and are therefore deemed by the muslim authorities to be "not responsible" when they commit rape. Generally, the women are blamed because, well they are rape-able.
Those muslim "men" aren't men or even human as we understand the words.
They're the product of an inferior race to begin with and then mutated through 1,500 years of islamic selective breeding to be stupid, violent, predatory, parasitical, and sexually sadistic.
Tinkerbell

Paducah, KY

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Scourge of the earth. Thats what they are...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Roger Quinn wrote:
Do you ever take a break from ranting here on topix? Don't have a life worth calling it that, right?
No.
victoria

UK

#6 Feb 4, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Those muslim "men" aren't men or even human as we understand the words.
They're the product of an inferior race to begin with and then mutated through 1,500 years of islamic selective breeding to be stupid, violent, predatory, parasitical, and sexually sadistic.
Not race relegion.Although a lot of muslims are asian they are not all asian.Its not racism that we have a problem with its extremist muslim who want everyone to convert to islam and the eorld to be islamic thats why you can convert because it dosent matter what your race is in islam.Just saying dont bring race into it
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#7 Feb 4, 2013
Muslim "men" hate women. They are afraid of them.
victoria

UK

#8 Feb 5, 2013
I dont understand why they think banning co-ed scholls will cut down rape.She wasnt at school when she was raped she was ona bus anyone could have raped her.But many people go to co-ed schools and are perfectly safe and if a bot does touch a gril in a provocative manner he gets a telling off with a detention and telling his parents if he does it agin he will be expelled that what would have happened at my school so banning co-ed is not going to cut down rape
Xcaliber

Martinsville, NJ

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Actually, to curb rape, India should call for end and to Islam.

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#10 Feb 5, 2013
These rapists on the bus were not Muslims, but Hindus and Christians, so all your abuse has been misdirected again.
Muslims are a minority in India.

“Abu Bakr relative is Christian”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#11 Feb 5, 2013
animals against islam wrote:
These rapists on the bus were not Muslims, but Hindus and Christians, so all your abuse has been misdirected again.
Do you have a link?
I read one post in a forum that said they were all Hindus. Whoever they are, it seems there is a concerted effort to conceal their religious affiliation, if any.
Jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#12 Feb 5, 2013
animals against islam wrote:
<quoted text>hese rapists on the bus were not Muslims, but Hindus and Christians, so all your abuse has been misdirected again.
THE RAPISTS WERE HINDU!

Here's were I got this information:
http://www.siasat.com/english/news/hyderabad-...
Now you show me where you got your information from.

“Mad as Hell”

Location hidden

#13 Feb 5, 2013
The point is, they were not Muslims, or are Hindu's also in your sights as well.

“Mad as Hell”

Location hidden

#14 Feb 6, 2013
Jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
THE RAPISTS WERE HINDU!
Here's were I got this information:
http://www.siasat.com/english/news/hyderabad-...
Now you show me where you got your information from.
Your site does not mention religion (ignoring the comments section).

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#15 Feb 6, 2013
In those native societies or tribes which go around naked or near naked rape practically unknown.
That should tell the muslims something. Unfortunately that won't suit them so it will be ignored.
Jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#16 Feb 6, 2013
Old Pom wrote:
In those native societies or tribes which go around naked or near naked rape practically unknown.
That should tell the muslims something. Unfortunately that won't suit them so it will be ignored.
YEAH, THAT'S WHO TOLD ME. Now show me yours.

“Mad as Hell”

Location hidden

#18 Feb 6, 2013
Old Pom wrote:
I have not researched this but I do know that incest is common as is "free love".

“Mad as Hell”

Location hidden

#20 Feb 7, 2013
Faith wrote:
"Secret wartime files made public only in 2006 reveal that American GIs committed 400 sexual offences in Europe, including 126 rapes in England, between 1942 and 1945.[38] A study by Robert J. Lilly estimates that a total of 14,000 civilian women in England, France and Germany were raped by American GIs during World War II.[39][40] It is estimated that there were around 3,500 rapes by American servicemen in France between June 1944 and the end of the war and one historian has claimed that sexual violence against women in liberated France was common"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_wa...

Of course these Yankee GIs were Muslims

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 41 min Cali Girl 2014 50,816
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 3 hr KiMerde 25,562
Southern Baptists tell pastors: hold line on gays 3 hr Fundiementally ill 3
Apple's Cook signals front line of new gay righ... 3 hr Fundiementally ill 7
Gahanna home to double as laboratory (Sep '09) 4 hr Rosemarie 36
Christian right key to Republican performance i... 4 hr Fundiementally ill 80
Judge Strikes Down NC Gay Marriage Ban 6 hr Lisa Underground 91

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE