One Million Moms Attacks The New Normal After Being Called Out By Name

Oct 15, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

One Million Moms' latest missive, about a week late we might add, going after The New Normal seems to be the usual mixture of self-delusion and contrite bullying.

Comments
21 - 40 of 78 Comments Last updated Apr 21, 2013
Anne Teak

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 15, 2012
 
Tree Shaker wrote:
Like most homosexuals they hate their own parents.
Actually the gays I know are very close to their parents.
Anne Teak

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tree Shaker wrote:
I'm sure in most cases alcohol and drugs, legal ones too, are or were prevalent distorting an already chemically imbalanced mind.
No, those are viewers of Honey Boo Boo.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I guess if you post with numerous usernames, OMM and even your own Mom loves you dearly. That Huntington MA seems like a typical, OMM!! LOL
Blue Jellyfish

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 15, 2012
 
Desperate snyper or what?
Red Jellyfish

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anne Teak wrote:
<quoted text>Actually the gays I know are very close to their parents.
Do you mean like all the ones that showed up for the Chick-Fil-A protest. You stereotyped yourselves right out of your own family and now wish and seek to manipulate schoolchildrens minds. Thank God you lost with The Boy Scouts.
Anne Teak

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Oct 15, 2012
 
Red Jellyfish wrote:
<quoted text>
now wish and seek to manipulate schoolchildrens minds.
for what?

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Red Jellyfish wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean like all the ones that showed up for the Chick-Fil-A protest. You stereotyped yourselves right out of your own family and now wish and seek to manipulate schoolchildrens minds. Thank God you lost with The Boy Scouts.
Yet unless we vote out the "head Vampire" aka Obama and never let the Queen of the undead back in power aka Pelosi, gays will continue their agenda and their war on the Church and our values.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anne Teak wrote:
<quoted text>Actually the gays I know are very close to their parents.
Not even you believe that.
Hillbilly Jack

Oliver Springs, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Robert In West Hollywood wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a disgusting, ignorant person. Do the world a favor, blow your brains out.
Jerry Sandusty must be your hero you sorry little boy molesting queer.
Melvin from Mena

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NE Jade wrote:
I guess if you post with numerous usernames, OMM and even your own Mom loves you dearly. That Huntington MA seems like a typical, OMM!! LOL
Why you got a pic of 2 dudes embracing, are you gay or something?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Oct 15, 2012
 
Tree Shaker wrote:
Like most homosexuals they hate their own parents, otherwise they wouldn't sleep with the same sex. They are totally against what their own mother and father stand for, procreation.
Only a hateful deviant human being would suggest "any" mother to go and use a dildo. These people are disgusting and sick in the head!
Most of which, vote democrat.
No, most gay guys I know LOVE their mother. I sure did mine. All the gay guys I know, end up being their mom's best friend and those moms usually support their gay son or daughter like a tigress defending her cubs. Meanwhile, the selfish hetero kids only come over for a free dinner or a check to help them "pay the bills this month."

I only hate a filthy woman who could squat down in an alley and crap out an intolerant beast like YOU onto a trash can lid. God, what a piece of work that old whore must have been. Did she even KNOW your father's name, or was he just "customer number 22", that night?
Red Jellyfish

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet unless we vote out the "head Vampire" aka Obama and never let the Queen of the undead back in power aka Pelosi, gays will continue their agenda and their war on the Church and our values.
He is about to get his bass handed to him. Listen not to a generally left slanted media. SSM is goin down hard in vacationland too and at the end of the day it will be the biggest hissing sound heard throughout New England. The bottom line is, here in Mass if allowed to go to a vote it WOULD be voted down why do you think it hasn't been allowed to.

That is why I prefer to use my name The World's Biggest Lie cus that is what this is regardless of how many dysfunctional brains wish to sell their souls over sexual vice. Make room for ssm and you might as well make room for them all.
Little Blue Alien

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anne Teak wrote:
<quoted text>for what?
Homosexuality. Welcome to Earth.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Melvin from Mena wrote:
<quoted text>Why you got a pic of 2 dudes embracing, are you gay or something?
Oh, what, are you an IDIOT or something? Two men EMBRACING, gee, I wonder, could they be GAY? God, are you STUPID!

I guess when your old whore mother gave birth to you while standing up and you dropped to your head it damaged your few brain cells. Too bad she didn't stop giving that sailor head while giving birth to you. It might have made all the difference in the world.
Siamese Twins

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gay siamese twins. They were born straight! ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Guess what their names are.
Chance

Grove City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Interesting that the line left out and represented by the ... is, "We will continue our attempts to have this program canceled because it goes against Biblical principles and Christian values."

As a member of the organization and an enthusiastic Chik-Fil-A supporter, I extend my thanks as well for the publicity. How strange that gays are trying to play the grandmother as the evil villain, and it is just not holding together for them. I think most Americans are still capable of seeing her as sympathetic and even heroic. I think this show is going to backfire soundly on gays.
Pablo

Auburn, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tree Shaker wrote:
Like most homosexuals they hate their own parents, otherwise they wouldn't sleep with the same sex. They are totally against what their own mother and father stand for, procreation.
Only a hateful deviant human being would suggest "any" mother to go and use a dildo. These people are disgusting and sick in the head!
Most of which, vote democrat.
I agree with you.
Pablo

Auburn, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Oct 15, 2012
 
Siamese Twins wrote:
Gay siamese twins. They were born straight! ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Guess what their names are.
What are their names?

I heard abuot two Irish queers, William Fitz Patrick and Patrick Fitz William. Get it?
Anne Teak

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Oct 15, 2012
 
Little Blue Alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality. Welcome to Earth.
What does that mean?
Melvin from Mena

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, what, are you an IDIOT or something? Two men EMBRACING, gee, I wonder, could they be GAY? God, are you STUPID!
I guess when your old whore mother gave birth to you while standing up and you dropped to your head it damaged your few brain cells. Too bad she didn't stop giving that sailor head while giving birth to you. It might have made all the difference in the world.
You are being rude and mean, what, are you queer or something?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••