Autopsying Gov. Mitt Romney's Preside...

Autopsying Gov. Mitt Romney's Presidential Campaign

There are 2 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Nov 11, 2012, titled Autopsying Gov. Mitt Romney's Presidential Campaign. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Regarding your editorial "Hope Over Experience" : Over the years, the Republican Party and many of its candidates have drifted into a strategy of always trying to play it safe, an attempt to appeal to everyone but instead creating a vacuum when it comes to principles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#1 Nov 11, 2012
Now that each wagon train has developed it's own political afilliation as they come into America's new territory to reach the promise land and formed each circle of safty for its threat from the tyranical Indian and what a medical opportunity to study the stomach puncture wound of a man shot and with a hole that allowed medicine to observe the digestive processes....

American Heritage
Elten Johnsong

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#2 Nov 11, 2012
Halito wrote:
Now that each wagon train has developed it's own political afilliation as they come into America's new territory to reach the promise land and formed each circle of safty for its threat from the tyranical Indian and what a medical opportunity to study the stomach puncture wound of a man shot and with a hole that allowed medicine to observe the digestive processes....
American He%r/i-t"age
abc123!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 12 min Agents of Corruption 14,723
News Op-ed: Cakes, gay rights and the American flag 1 hr Frindly 1
News 'Selma and Stonewall': Gay rights issues divide... (Jan '13) 5 hr S M I L F S T E I N 120
News Gay man denied marriage license hopes to unseat... 7 hr Wisdom 77
News All bets are off at the Supreme Court 8 hr Wondering 24
News Will Donald Trump be invited to the royal wedding? 10 hr Trump is a joke 99
[Guide] Funny maid of honor speech (Sep '14) 14 hr servermarkazi 282
More from around the web