Minnesota becomes 12th state to OK gay marriage

There are 20 comments on the Fox News story from May 14, 2013, titled Minnesota becomes 12th state to OK gay marriage. In it, Fox News reports that:

As a crowd of thousands roared from the lawn of the state Capitol, Minnesota Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

Since: May 12

Canoga Park, CA

#2029 Jul 5, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> And Minnesota is still the 12th state to ok gay marriage. Nothing you can do to change that. The tide is turning against the hatred promoted by your religious prejudice. Hooray!
And California is the 13th state, and Rhode Island is the 14th state. Plus New Jersey is being pressured into legalizing same sex marriage, since they are currently in direct violation of their own law giving same sex couples equal rights. Plus there are now law suits in Utah and New Mexico. The tide is definitely turning. Section 2 of DOMA may still stand but once all 50 states legalize same sex marriage, it will be useless and if we have to go state by state, that's what we'll do.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2030 Jul 5, 2013
TrueAtheist wrote:
<quoted text>
And California is the 13th state, and Rhode Island is the 14th state. Plus New Jersey is being pressured into legalizing same sex marriage, since they are currently in direct violation of their own law giving same sex couples equal rights. Plus there are now law suits in Utah and New Mexico. The tide is definitely turning. Section 2 of DOMA may still stand but once all 50 states legalize same sex marriage, it will be useless and if we have to go state by state, that's what we'll do.
Yes it is.
Fearless Contrarian

Saint Paul, MN

#2032 Jul 9, 2013
Please share this message with your friends and family

The Hidden Danger of Same-Sex Marriage:

In recent years, the Gay Rights movement has made tremendous headway to legalize same-sex marriage in several states by chanting sugary slogans such as “it’s just love” and “civil rights for all.” Such seemingly harmless mantras resonate positively with libertarian, left-wing American ideologues, yet deceptively mask the LGBT movement’s darker, ulterior motives.

Beneath the melodious rhetoric of the LGBT movement is a grandiose plan to require all American public schools to teach impressionable prepubescent children that homosexual partnerships and intercourse are not only legal but an equally valid, healthy, and socially acceptable alternative to heterosexuality.

Justifying the use of taxpayer money to introduce and normalize homosexuality in public schools is nearly impossible in states where same-sex marriage is illegal. LGBT leaders know that, and it partly explains why they’re fiercely pushing for same-sex-marriage.

So, what’s the harm in teaching the next generation that homosexuality is a valid alternative to heterosexuality? A preponderance of scientific research reveals that gay sex, in terms of health and safety, is actually not a valid alternative. The danger of practicing deviant sexual relations is evident in the massive number of sexually active gays who have tragically died or suffered from HIV and AIDS in the past thirty years.

Unfortunately, the onslaught of infections continues to this day. For instance, in December of 2012, the U.S Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - an independent, non-partisan governmental organization- released data that showed HIV infections “had remained steady in the general public between 2008 and 2010,[while] infections had risen by an incredible 22 percent in young gay men.”(U.S News, Flock, July 3 2013)

Moreover,“Gay men represented two-thirds of new infections. And nearly 6,000 gay men were dying of AIDS every year.”

Despite Hollywood’s positive and glamorous portrayal of homosexual couples in sitcoms and films, the CDC revealed a less flattering exposé by stating,“If HIV continues to spread at its current rates, more than half of college-aged gay men will have HIV by the age of 50.”(U.S News, Flock, July 3 2013)

With millions of dollars being channeled to pro-gay marketing firms, political action campaigns, and sympathetic media outlets, the LGBT movement has successfully popularized the notion that sodomy between two men poses the same health risks as vaginal intercourse between a man and a woman. The LGBT movement knows that that popular perception is a myth, yet unconscionably perpetuates it to advance its same-sex marriage, and homosexuality-in-the-schools agenda, at the potential cost of millions of lives.
Fearless Contrarian

Saint Paul, MN

#2033 Jul 9, 2013
The Hidden Danger of Same-Sex Marriage (continued):

Indeed HIV and AIDS are significantly more common among homosexual men not because these virulent diseases are homophobic/prejudicial, but because the architecture of the human rectum was not designed for penile penetration rather for bowel evacuation. In addition, unlike the female genital canal, the anus did not evolve with built-in cellular properties to protect the male body from this deadly virus.

The LGBT movement is very aware of the disproportionate HIV/AIDS epidemic among the gay community, yet it continues to leverage its enormous political and financial power to uphold the Disneyesque fantasy that sexually active gay couples are just as healthy and functional as their heterosexual counterparts.

How will the legalization of same-sex marriage affect your family?

If same-sex marriage is made legal in your state – public schools will be legally required to teach your sons, grandsons, nephews etc. that homosexuality is a socially acceptable and equal alternative to heterosexuality. To avoid costly discrimination or defamation lawsuits from gay parents or federal and state authorities, school educators will deliberately avoid teaching the true health risks of male-to-male sodomy. Without knowledge of the full risks of MSM sodomy, the young male members of your family may feel recreational anal sex is safe enough to try, and by trying it just once, they could tragically join the fifty percent of young American gay men who are projected to contract HIV by the age of 50.

If you believe in freedom, then free your mind from the media elite’s false propaganda and politically-correct mythology, and purify it with pristine truth. If you’re motivated by justice, then advocate against the LGBT movement’s harmful crusade to promote high-risk homosexual behavior to our nation’s children. And if love guides your heart, then show love for your brethren by demanding LGBT leaders to place human life over political aggrandizement by making HIV/AIDS – not marriage- their first and foremost priority.

May peace be with you!

References:
Flock, Elizabeth. Gay Community Won Battles on Marriage, But May Be Losing the War on HIV/AIDS. U.S News, 3 July. 2013. Web. 9 July. 2013.‹ http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/07/0... >

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2034 Jul 9, 2013
Propaganda flaged for removal.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#2035 Jul 9, 2013
++++++++++
(1)

Former President Bush says immigration-reform bill can pass
Full story: Venice Gondolier
The immigration-reform plan working its way through Congress "has a chance to pass," former President George W. Bush said.

++++++++++
(2)
Bush sees positives for U.S. in Egypt, Arab Spring
Full story: CNN
When the dust settles from the protests in Egypt and other Arab nations, the resulting political balance will be favorable to the United States, former President George W. Bush predicts.

++++++++++
----------

The following refers to the above:
==========

(1)
Lots of many street walkers in Chicago, and millions in many cities say more about the same thing, better than him Bush== SAYING immigration-reform bill can pass. If that is passed, millions would not take credit because Bush says it too, and he would get it? But just who needs his view anyway if he is already gone, for is it likeable if he does this and that by saying as former president?

(2)

Bush is just like any OTHER man in the streets, who would say the same ON ARAB SPRINGS, and what makes Bush think his views of any, are new and creative? AND why would he say so? It may show he still wants a part of OR TAINT the current policies by not knowing he is the past-gone, for definitely this proves Obama is also confused by being elected with no own show and standpoint, AS IF to be run by former president's policies; but no one elected the former one to run anything.

---------

(3)
THOSE WHO SAY BUSH HAS A GOOD HEART ARE WRONG. THE WAY BUSH COMMITS AS AN OUTLAW IS HUGE, with wrongdoings too much bigger than the average ordinary man in the streets. When the ordinary man would steal a million dollars, Bush would steal 10 billions because Bush had the opportunities and was close to where lots of money WERE, as president.

When the average man would rob, AS he works by oneself or with just few associates, could only rob and kill a few. But Bush was at the presidency, he could corrupt so many and use force of so many soldiers to kill hundreds of thousands and millions, like Iraq war. In other words, the degree of Bush's breaking the law and rules is very huge than the ordinary person, and has no limit. Bush is no good man WITH GOOD HEART, as his intention has been to violate anything and rules, by ignoring the law AND INTERNATIONAL RULING AND UNIVERSAL LAW.

But the case in point at this time is that the US people are being enslaved into molding and programmed thoughts of doing all the wrong, WHEN the ignition of Bush way of conducts transfers their behavior of doing such BUSH STYLE, AS OBAMA WOULD DO THE SAME.
In the examples of doing drones lacking real evidences, facts and clues, going after cases as such , by breaking International regulations, to do whatever evil , wrong and bad in order to make others not to accept Snowden for asylum, this is very bad.

US since then from Bush period onward is no free world communities leader, but an International outlaw and violator by dismantling and ripping down its liberty value and freedom privacy rights for its people.

US is known today as the global obstruction violator in most everything, as its people have been burnt by not knowing what rules and laws are by carrying the wrongdoer Bush radicalism thoughts to breach anything.

Bush is not the model of activities based on reasons and stability of occurrence but tells any laws and regulations can be breached.

HOW CAN THE WORLD GO ON With NO UNIVERSAL RULING OF LAW AND REGULATIONS AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS?

While people coming from US are still not aware of what all these are as rules, unlawfulness, wrongdoing, where they have lots of law schools, how can the world people make existence with no rules?

US IS A WRONGDOER AND VIOLATOR IN THIS CENTURY AND obviously NOT A MODEL AND LEADER AT ALL definitely.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2036 Jul 9, 2013
Minnesota will stay blue

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#2037 Jul 9, 2013
JBH wrote:
++++++++++
(1)
Former President Bush says immigration-reform bill can pass
Full story: Venice Gondolier
The immigration-reform plan working its way through Congress "has a chance to pass," former President George W. Bush said.
++++++++++
(2)
Bush sees positives for U.S. in Egypt, Arab Spring
Full story: CNN
When the dust settles from the protests in Egypt and other Arab nations, the resulting political balance will be favorable to the United States, former President George W. Bush predicts.
++++++++++
----------
The following refers to the above:
==========
(1)
Lots of many street walkers in Chicago, and millions in many cities say more about the same thing, better than him Bush== SAYING immigration-reform bill can pass. If that is passed, millions would not take credit because Bush says it too, and he would get it? But just who needs his view anyway if he is already gone, for is it likeable if he does this and that by saying as former president?
(2)
Bush is just like any OTHER man in the streets, who would say the same ON ARAB SPRINGS, and what makes Bush think his views of any, are new and creative? AND why would he say so? It may show he still wants a part of OR TAINT the current policies by not knowing he is the past-gone, for definitely this proves Obama is also confused by being elected with no own show and standpoint, AS IF to be run by former president's policies; but no one elected the former one to run anything.
---------
(3)
THOSE WHO SAY BUSH HAS A GOOD HEART ARE WRONG. THE WAY BUSH COMMITS AS AN OUTLAW IS HUGE, with wrongdoings too much bigger than the average ordinary man in the streets. When the ordinary man would steal a million dollars, Bush would steal 10 billions because Bush had the opportunities and was close to where lots of money WERE, as president.
When the average man would rob, AS he works by oneself or with just few associates, could only rob and kill a few. But Bush was at the presidency, he could corrupt so many and use force of so many soldiers to kill hundreds of thousands and millions, like Iraq war. In other words, the degree of Bush's breaking the law and rules is very huge than the ordinary person, and has no limit. Bush is no good man WITH GOOD HEART, as his intention has been to violate anything and rules, by ignoring the law AND INTERNATIONAL RULING AND UNIVERSAL LAW.
But the case in point at this time is that the US people are being enslaved into molding and programmed thoughts of doing all the wrong, WHEN the ignition of Bush way of conducts transfers their behavior of doing such BUSH STYLE, AS OBAMA WOULD DO THE SAME.
In the examples of doing drones lacking real evidences, facts and clues, going after cases as such , by breaking International regulations, to do whatever evil , wrong and bad in order to make others not to accept Snowden for asylum, this is very bad.
US since then from Bush period onward is no free world communities leader, but an International outlaw and violator by dismantling and ripping down its liberty value and freedom privacy rights for its people.
US is known today as the global obstruction violator in most everything, as its people have been burnt by not knowing what rules and laws are by carrying the wrongdoer Bush radicalism thoughts to breach anything.
Bush is not the model of activities based on reasons and stability of occurrence but tells any laws and regulations can be breached.
HOW CAN THE WORLD GO ON With NO UNIVERSAL RULING OF LAW AND REGULATIONS AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS?
While people coming from US are still not aware of what all these are as rules, unlawfulness, wrongdoing, where they have lots of law schools, how can the world people make existence with no rules?
US IS A WRONGDOER AND VIOLATOR IN THIS CENTURY AND obviously NOT A MODEL AND LEADER AT ALL definitely.
Are you ever on topic?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2038 Jul 9, 2013
no more Mississippi redneck trailer trash politicians

Julian Castro 2016-we need new ideas!

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2040 Jul 19, 2013
Fearless Contrarian wrote:
Please share this message with your friends and family
The Hidden Danger of Same-Sex Marriage:
In recent years, the Gay Rights movement has made tremendous headway to legalize same-sex marriage in several states by chanting sugary slogans such as “it’s just love” and “civil rights for all.” Such seemingly harmless mantras resonate positively with libertarian, left-wing American ideologues, yet deceptively mask the LGBT movement’s darker, ulterior motives.
Beneath the melodious rhetoric of the LGBT movement is a grandiose plan to require all American public schools to teach impressionable prepubescent children that homosexual partnerships and intercourse are not only legal but an equally valid, healthy, and socially acceptable alternative to heterosexuality.
Justifying the use of taxpayer money to introduce and normalize homosexuality in public schools is nearly impossible in states where same-sex marriage is illegal. LGBT leaders know that, and it partly explains why they’re fiercely pushing for same-sex-marriage.
So, what’s the harm in teaching the next generation that homosexuality is a valid alternative to heterosexuality? A preponderance of scientific research reveals that gay sex, in terms of health and safety, is actually not a valid alternative. The danger of practicing deviant sexual relations is evident in the massive number of sexually active gays who have tragically died or suffered from HIV and AIDS in the past thirty years.
Unfortunately, the onslaught of infections continues to this day. For instance, in December of 2012, the U.S Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - an independent, non-partisan governmental organization- released data that showed HIV infections “had remained steady in the general public between 2008 and 2010,[while] infections had risen by an incredible 22 percent in young gay men.”(U.S News, Flock, July 3 2013)
Moreover,“Gay men represented two-thirds of new infections. And nearly 6,000 gay men were dying of AIDS every year.”
Despite Hollywood’s positive and glamorous portrayal of homosexual couples in sitcoms and films, the CDC revealed a less flattering exposé by stating,“If HIV continues to spread at its current rates, more than half of college-aged gay men will have HIV by the age of 50.”(U.S News, Flock, July 3 2013)
With millions of dollars being channeled to pro-gay marketing firms, political action campaigns, and sympathetic media outlets, the LGBT movement has successfully popularized the notion that sodomy between two men poses the same health risks as vaginal intercourse between a man and a woman. The LGBT movement knows that that popular perception is a myth, yet unconscionably perpetuates it to advance its same-sex marriage, and homosexuality-in-the-schools agenda, at the potential cost of millions of lives.
Children already know that there are all different types of families. They don't have to be taught that. But they do need to include same sex education while teaching straight sex education. Since there ARE homosexuals in those classes, it is totally unfair to leave that out.

It's not an agenda. It's just how things are. If you feel threatened by homosexuals, then you are probably living in denial. That's what scares most people who claim to be straight but have had homosexual thoughts or committed at least one homosexual act.

Get over it. It's perfectly normal and you're okay even if you are homosexual.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2041 Jul 19, 2013
JBH wrote:
++++++++++
(1)
Former President Bush says immigration-reform bill can pass
Full story: Venice Gondolier
No one gives a good poop what the former President thinks.

Since: May 12

Canoga Park, CA

#2042 Jul 19, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> No one gives a good poop what the former President thinks.
Is he still around? Can't someone stick him on a raft and set him adrift? And if they do can Sarah Palin go with him?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2044 Jul 19, 2013
The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
No one gives a Sh!t what you say, HOMO
Not the sharpest spoon in the drawer are you bunny? You must be no one, because you gave a sh1t what they said, you pooped it right there. We all see it, at least until they delete all your posts, again.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2048 Jul 24, 2014
The EPA was here
car mat

Greenbrier, AR

#2050 Oct 17, 2014
ebola is here,, now that queers and lesos can get hitched ,,they going to bring on the aids,,you white guys be sure to clean up when those blacks open you up ,,

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2051 Oct 17, 2014
car mat wrote:
ebola is here,, now that queers and lesos can get hitched ,,they going to bring on the aids,,you white guys be sure to clean up when those blacks open you up ,,
What idiocy.

DUDE!!!

Take your meds.
wrong hole dickheads

United States

#2052 Oct 20, 2014
Hooking there bigdicks in a small hole of which monster size poop comes out is totally crazy to me. Dropping a fat smelly dump in the toilet must really turn the gay men on.I don't know how they can put there tongue up and all around that foul butthole rim.Surprisingly they don't mind the added extra protein when they accidentally come across a peanut chunk when there tossing each others filthy salads.It would be like screwing your dad with the hairy legs and spiky beard.Or an old man with a pee and butt smell.Dont these guys ever just reek of potty all the time, going to the office, Mc donalds, church.
If they smell like assy sex all the time it should be outlawed.
Belle Sexton

Santa Cruz, CA

#2053 Oct 20, 2014
The depth of your ignorance is stunning.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2054 Oct 20, 2014
wrong hole dickheads wrote:
Hooking there bigdicks in a small hole of which monster size poop comes out is totally crazy to me. Dropping a fat smelly dump in the toilet must really turn the gay men on.I don't know how they can put there tongue up and all around that foul butthole rim.Surprisingly they don't mind the added extra protein when they accidentally come across a peanut chunk when there tossing each others filthy salads.It would be like screwing your dad with the hairy legs and spiky beard.Or an old man with a pee and butt smell.Dont these guys ever just reek of potty all the time, going to the office, Mc donalds, church.
If they smell like assy sex all the time it should be outlawed.
Obsessed with scat much?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2056 Oct 20, 2014
Boris wrote:
<quoted text>
You queers would be the perfect ones to answer that question, since you're always up into another mans asshoIe.
You would know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 8 Shocking Statements Opponents Of Marriage Equ... 9 min OccupyThis 13
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 28 min Wall 2,426
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 32,340
News Judge proposes Oregon bakery pay $135,000 to le... 1 hr DebraE 491
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 1 hr No Surprise 3,067
News How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 3 hr dee lightful 1,262
News Tony Perkins claims churches will lose federal ... 3 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
More from around the web