Minnesota becomes 12th state to OK gay marriage

May 14, 2013 Read more: Fox News 1,605
As a crowd of thousands roared from the lawn of the state Capitol, Minnesota Gov. Read more
gays are in room 237

Justice, IL

#421 May 20, 2013
Like the doctor on the front page of Sunday's NY Times who said homosexuals by definition play Russian Roulette, tough language is needed to break through to you suicidal, irresponsible homosexuals.

“SCOTUS will Rule in June for”

Since: Aug 08

MARRIAGE EQUALITY:-)

#422 May 20, 2013
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
You still refuse to do your own research about this strain that has targeted the homosexual community. There are many strains of meningitis, duh.
I don't have to when you only bothered to read the first paragraph of the article!!!
obvious

Saint Paul, MN

#423 May 20, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Your obsessive issues with anal sex, are well, your issues. But just so you know, people figured out how to do it a long, long time ago and has been practiced at least since we started drawing dirty pictures. It's practiced by most, but nowhere close to all gay men, it's not practiced among lesbians and it's practiced by a heck of a lot of heterosexual folk. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with the subject at hand. So why even bring your "thoughts" on anal sex up? Are you some kind of weirdo?
You have been watching too many porno films (and brain dead TV)
Some Never Came Home

Toronto, Canada

#424 May 20, 2013
gays are in room 237 wrote:
We know why gays aren't coming home--this homosexual-only meningitis ends them.
1) Mother Nature doesn't care about homosexual squared (homosexual marriage)
2) AIDS II will be followed by AIDS III
And another off topic dolt! But lets see,the vast majority of AID's cases WORLD wide are of a heterosexual nature! So maybe you're right? Put that condom on when you drill your girlfriend or wife or mother from behind to play it safe! I mean it was heterosexual hunters in Africa eating contaminated monkey meat who gave the world AID's in the first place! Why oh why did you do that? LOL

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#428 May 20, 2013
And Minnesota remains the 12th State.

“SCOTUS will Rule in June for”

Since: Aug 08

MARRIAGE EQUALITY:-)

#430 May 20, 2013
40for60 wrote:
Again, you keep posting links to try and doing nothing more than fear monger.......and this strain of meningitis has been around for over 40 years, if not longer........sorry, I'm not going to worry about it and if it was as bad as you claim......it would be PLASTERED all over the news.....and it's not!!!!

Besides, your hatred for Gay men is more glaring than the articles you keep trying to impress us with!!!

“SCOTUS will Rule in June for”

Since: Aug 08

MARRIAGE EQUALITY:-)

#431 May 20, 2013
40for60 wrote:
By the way....NOT a dude......I'm a Lesbian:-)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#432 May 20, 2013
At least there's a vaccination for this bug.

EVERYONE .... GET VACCINATED NOW.

No exceptions.
Some Never Came Home

Toronto, Canada

#433 May 20, 2013
obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been watching too many porno films (and brain dead TV)
Here you go bigot boy! Heterosexuals and anal sex! Rick was right and you're still a hating,bigoted,off topic unintelligent dufus!

Heteros and anal sex

nymag.com/nightlife/mating/25988/

And.....also!

http://sexuality.about.com/od/sexinformation/...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#434 May 20, 2013
obvious wrote:
You have been watching too many porno films (and brain dead TV)
I don't suppose you would want me to tell you what is now obvious, would you?

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#435 May 20, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you keep posting links to try and doing nothing more than fear monger.......and this strain of meningitis has been around for over 40 years, if not longer........sorry, I'm not going to worry about it and if it was as bad as you claim......it would be PLASTERED all over the news.....and it's not!!!!
Besides, your hatred for Gay men is more glaring than the articles you keep trying to impress us with!!!
Covering your eyes and ears to the truth smacks of partisan gaymanship. A box of rocks could garner a better retort.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#436 May 20, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way....NOT a dude......I'm a Lesbian:-)
Sorry, I fail to see much of a difference
Noahs Ark

Justice, IL

#437 May 20, 2013
So, the NY Times and the CDC hate homosexuals?

How do you think it makes us feel that the NY Times and CDC told us you play in the pigpen and then are lethal weapons with a sneeze, water droplet at the health club, or by offering us cookies at the office?

Those are exact quotes.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#438 May 20, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you keep posting links to try and doing nothing more than fear monger.......and this strain of meningitis has been around for over 40 years, if not longer........sorry, I'm not going to worry about it and if it was as bad as you claim......it would be PLASTERED all over the news.....and it's not!!!!
Besides, your hatred for Gay men is more glaring than the articles you keep trying to impress us with!!!
I hate no one, please don't try to project your hate on me.

“SCOTUS will Rule in June for”

Since: Aug 08

MARRIAGE EQUALITY:-)

#439 May 20, 2013
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I fail to see much of a difference
Because you keep making this about Gay men......that's why.....and again, this is a curable disease if treated and vaccinated!!!

“SCOTUS will Rule in June for”

Since: Aug 08

MARRIAGE EQUALITY:-)

#440 May 20, 2013
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate no one, please don't try to project your hate on me.
It is obvious that you have a severe dislike for Gay men........and I'm not the one running around saying the sky is falling!!!!

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#441 May 20, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious that you have a severe dislike for Gay men........and I'm not the one running around saying the sky is falling!!!!
Wrong again, I'm not in favor of the lifestyle, big, big difference.
obvious

Saint Paul, MN

#442 May 20, 2013
To see the truth about sex one only needs to look at the purpose of sex. The God of Nature has ordained the purpose of sex is to procreate. From a purely natural view point, this is the reason for sex. Procreation ALWAYS involves ONE Man and ONE woman. Nature has made the act of procreation enjoyable to ensure the species will continue. Just as eating is enjoyable a large portion of people abuse this pleasure by eating the unhealthy foods and abuse the body. The same can be said for sex. These truths about human nature have been know for centuries. Homosexual behavior is deviant behavior since it deviated from the Natural Purpose of sex. I this way it is Unnatural. While homosexual attraction exist in 2 to 4 percent of the population, homosexual action can never be considered Natural.
Some Never Came Home

Toronto, Canada

#443 May 20, 2013
obvious wrote:
To see the truth about sex one only needs to look at the purpose of sex. The God of Nature has ordained the purpose of sex is to procreate. From a purely natural view point, this is the reason for sex. Procreation ALWAYS involves ONE Man and ONE woman. Nature has made the act of procreation enjoyable to ensure the species will continue. Just as eating is enjoyable a large portion of people abuse this pleasure by eating the unhealthy foods and abuse the body. The same can be said for sex. These truths about human nature have been know for centuries. Homosexual behavior is deviant behavior since it deviated from the Natural Purpose of sex. I this way it is Unnatural. While homosexual attraction exist in 2 to 4 percent of the population, homosexual action can never be considered Natural.
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Gee,I wasn't aware that they have now passed a law that states one can only marry if they procreate? I must have missed that! I guess all those 10's of thousands of couples who marry and don't want children or the old folks who marry and can't have children will be getting arrested then? Hey dufus this isn't a theocracy as much as you want it to be! This is a secular nation with a separation of church and state! And I thank GOD for that! Oh by the way,homosexuality is found in over 1,500 species of animals! The very definition of "Natural" Gays have been around since the dawn of mankind so get over it and worry about your own hateful self! Christian are we? LOL
obvious

Saint Paul, MN

#444 May 20, 2013
Some Never Came Home wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a secular nation with a separation of church and state! And I thank GOD for that!
I'm just stating Natural Law - has nothing to do with church.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Which presidential hopefuls would attend a gay ... 9 min Likeliest 15
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 24 min RevKen 31,791
News Gay 'marriage': A recipe for anarchy 36 min RalphB 10
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 1 hr Boro parent 31,809
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 1 hr Wanderer2452 2,531
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 2,596
News CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple We... (Dec '13) 3 hr swedenforever 16,412
More from around the web