Travel Picks: Top 10 up-and-coming gay wedding destinations

Jun 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

A slew of countries and states have recently voted to legalize same-sex marriage, which means new gay and lesbian wedding destinations are popping up around the world.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jun 2, 2013

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

Felix wrote:
1. Uganda
2. Nigeria
3. Cameroon
4. Russia
5. Iran
They would all be fine places for you to move to POS.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Nu, nothing in Canada is romantic? How about Lake Louise, Stanley Park, or Quebec City (have your wedding at the Chateau Frontenac if you are rich enough) or a lighthouse on Prince Edward Island? There are lots of romantic destinations in this country and you can get married at all of them.

Outside Canada, they forgot to mention Iguazu Falls (which lies partly in both Argentina and Urugay). How about Oporto, Grenada, the Norwegian fiords or a little Dutch village with windmills?

And I can't see anything all that special about Seattle! This article was obviously written by an American with a narrow world view.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Felix wrote:
1. Uganda
2. Nigeria
3. Cameroon
4. Russia
5. Iran
That's just about the amount of false names you've used today alone, liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••