Catholic Poland says no to gay marriage

Catholic Poland says no to gay marriage

There are 220 comments on the News24 story from Feb 11, 2013, titled Catholic Poland says no to gay marriage. In it, News24 reports that:

Ania and Yga have been inseparable for the last 17 years, living together as a couple in the Polish capital, Warsaw, but their love is seen as second class in this deeply Roman Catholic country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#166 Feb 22, 2013
I mean Poland's ethnic Polish population remained more level than the rest of Europe course.

U.K & France have high population growth but all from Immigrants & Muslim / African higher birth rates.

Real British ethnicity of U.K & Real French ethnicity of France seems to have decling more than the Real Polish ethnicity in Poland yes.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#167 Feb 22, 2013
Kraut Germ Virus Man wrote:
Ignorant fools?
Yes and you are about to prove it.
As if Homosexuality is healthy?
If you're getting it right, yes, it is.
Right.... With the higher rates of STD's, Suicide & many other issues they have.
Growing up gay is hard enough, but all too often we grow up with happy little rays of love and sunshine like you in our lives. Having to deal with the never ending litany of psychological, emotional and intellectual abuse coming from such wonderful examples of humanity such as yourself can make even the strongest of people wonder if life is really worth living. You are nothing short of toxic. Despite what you think you know buttercup, the vast majority of us grow up happy and healthy.
Homosexuality is not a physically healthy or mentally healthy lifestyle to be supported.
........ Why not state the obvious?
What is obvious to me is that you are an ignorant fool who wants nothing more to doom others to your ignorance. You know absolutely nothing about homosexuality or about people who are gay.
That it would be in the best interest for everyone including Homosexuals if Homosexuals could receive a cure.
A cure for the unfortunate likes of you would be far easier and far more beneficial to society, sweetie. There is no "cure" for homosexuality, there is no need for one. the only thing which is physically and mentally unhealthy is you.
Homosexuals themselves suffer due to their unhealthy lifestyle.
We do? Could you please tell me what I have supposedly suffered? The only thing unhealthy about my lifestyle is that I smoke, but I don't think that has anything to do with my being homosexual.
Why support it then?
No one is suggesting supporting unhealthy behaviors you f*cking moron. Reality, there are always going to be gay folk, whether you like it or not. They deserve to be treated as equal citizens in the nations that they are born and choose to live in. They deserve access to accurate information, not just ignorant ramblings from the likes of you. They deserve to be treated with basic human respect. You cupcake are superior to no one.
Why support pride parades for such?
Just because it pisses folk like you.
Martix

Kraków, Poland

#168 Feb 22, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Your choice to have problems with people who want to live their lives as the gay folk the Good Lord intended them to be should be nobody's problem but your own. They don't want special rights, just the same right you have, to marry the person of their choice, not yours. You may hold the "prevailing view" now, but it won't last, closed-minded, ignorant and hateful fools like you always lose in the end. You will go down in history as one more example of where your nation went wrong.
Some sociologists claim that paedophilia and zoophilia will be legalized in some "progressive and tollerant" countries soon. You as a representative of the open-minded minority will be for it for sure.

PS. Nobody discriminates deviants in Poland -(What’s more…, it is the opposite - the normal families are discriminated in Poland!!!)- but everybody should respect the existing law even the perverts and their ideological supporters.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#169 Feb 22, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
Thank God Prime Minister Viktor Orbán banned gay marriage in 2012!!!
The liberals want to remove the ban.
But what they don't realize is that the biggest Liberal party has the same support as Jobbik.
The second biggest party has less support than Jobbik.
In other words, the left wing is dying, becoming less and less popular by the day.
Jobbik is the most popular party among university students, who are the future elite of the country...
The whole country is moving rightward.
3 years ago it would have been unthinkable to have squares, streets, statues after Horthy. Now they exist. This among many other things is a sign of positive change.
Liberals, homoterrorists and other scum that plague this earth have lost, finished, goodbye, hehehehehehe
I am glad Hungary has banned Gay Marriage with Orban.

Orban had a good tutor of Polish Zbigniew Pelczynski.

I am glad Hungary has moved towards the right wing!

That is great news!

Right is the Right way!!!

ONR & Jobbik!
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#170 Feb 22, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Western Europe got wealthy not because of modern liberals which protect gay rights. It had become rich when western Europe was a traditional society.
Western Europe got rich because of it's area.

Eastern Europe was actually once richer & more powerful than Western Europe.

Western Europe was able to use it's further West position to avoid raids from Tatar / Mongol / Ottoman Turks.

Which then Western Europeans could also use to exploit in raids on Eastern Europe with help in such raids of Invaders.

Then Western Europeans further used their further West position to create Imperial Navies & Colonies which was more difficult for Eastern Europe.

Then Western European exploited Eastern Europe in 2 world wars with massive damage & theft.

With the creation & expansion of Communism that stagnated the economies of Eastern Europe.

While Western Europe got Marshall plan funding from America.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#171 Feb 22, 2013
Martix wrote:
<quoted text>
Some sociologists claim that paedophilia and zoophilia will be legalized in some "progressive and tollerant" countries soon. You as a representative of the open-minded minority will be for it for sure.
PS. Nobody discriminates deviants in Poland -(What’s more…, it is the opposite - the normal families are discriminated in Poland!!!)- but everybody should respect the existing law even the perverts and their ideological supporters.
As far as I know they struggle to legalize pedophilia in Canada.

The next thing will be legalization of drugs and all liberals will die.

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#172 Feb 22, 2013
Martix wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a party in the Netherlands that is for Paedophile rights.

this one

#173 Feb 22, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
1) Fascism is not perfect, but it is closer to perfection than other regimes. And yes flag does matter.
In the hands of flaming morons such of yourself, you got one seriously deluded notion of perfection. It's not a system that can be gotten right cupcake, because the biggest problem with fascism is those who identify as fascist. It doesn't matter what country you're in, the fascists themselves prove what a f*cked up proposition the system is.
TheRealMagyar wrote:
2) Less than 30%, or in some polls 18% of my countrymen support gay marriage.
In other words, most are against it, most agree with me. It is YOU homoterrorists that are in the minority.
This too shall change, being treated as equal citizens isn't and shouldn't be dependent on what percentage of the population agrees with it. If equality is guaranteed, it should not be denied by force of the majority of the moment.
TheRealMagyar wrote:
3) My country has thankfully progressed, and gay marriage was banned by the 2012 constitution. Now it needs to progress even more.
That isn't progress, that is enshrining closed-minded hate in a document meant to guarantee the rights of the individual, not grind them under its heel. Your country should be ashamed, but its day will come.
TheRealMagyar wrote:
4) The only thing that should be impotent is you. Chemically castrated so don't start chasing after little children like the homopedophile that you are.
That's just sweet of you buttercup. I'm just glad that you're unlikely to ever get the opportunity to breed.

In your mind.

#174 Feb 22, 2013
Like I said before, homosexuality is Paedophilia Lite Edition, Or Pedophilia "sugar free" edition.

It is one step away from legalizing necrophilia, zoophilia, pedophilia, incest, which are all pretty much in the same category in homosexuals.

I support Homosexuals to have equal rights.
Equal rights to have equal amount of space in prison as paedophiles..

this one

#175 Feb 22, 2013
Martix wrote:
Some sociologists claim that paedophilia and zoophilia will be legalized in some "progressive and tollerant" countries soon.
There are folk who believe all sorts of nonsensical things dear, that doesn't mean that they are going to come to pass.
Martix wrote:
You as a representative of the open-minded minority will be for it for sure.
You might want to brush up on your logical fallacies.
Martix wrote:
Bad laws written by fools don't deserve to be supported, but fought until they are finally defeated.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#176 Feb 22, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>>Growing up gay is hard enough,
Growing up Gay is hard?

So why not treat Homosexuals with medical cures so they don't suffer then?

It seems extremely likely to treat Homosexuals with Medical cures.

Supported in.

1. Anti Depressants Medications turning Homosexuals to Heterosexuals.

2. Rats who engaged in Homosexual activity given Serotonin became completely Heterosexual.

3. Homosexuals getting strokes & becoming Heterosexual & Heterosexuals getting strokes & becoming Homosexual.

All is supportive of Homosexuality being a treatable condition.

Yet... The U.S government makes it a hate crime to treat Homosexuals with medical cures!

Even a Doctor got in trouble for treating willing Homosexuals with Anti Depressants to become Heterosexual..

... For this the Doctor got in trouble with the U.S government by being unlawful of a hate crime.

Is this productive?

I don't think so!

This is counter-productive!
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#177 Feb 22, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
Equal rights to have equal amount of space in prison as paedophiles..
LOL!! That costs money though.

It is much cheaper & easier for Poland or Hungary to just deport it's Homosexuals to the Netherlands. LOL!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#178 Feb 22, 2013
Martix wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to post links to sites that actually NAME these "sociologists" ?
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#179 Feb 22, 2013
Martix wrote:
<quoted text>
It is already like this in Mexico practically!

In Mexico they have donkey shows where women have sex with a donkey & it is part of their great entertainment of Mexico!

In Mexico their age of consent is age 12...(Which is practically legalized Pedophilia)

Location hidden

#180 Feb 22, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I know they struggle to legalize pedophilia in Canada.
The next thing will be legalization of drugs and all liberals will die.
Who does? How do you know?

Location hidden

#181 Feb 22, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a party in the Netherlands that is for Paedophile rights.
Which "Party" is that?

In your mind.

#182 Feb 22, 2013
Can a gay explain something?
Why should gays get extra rights, and not pedophiles?

Surely according to gay logic, pedophiles are human beings too, and deserve better rights?

Location hidden

#183 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Growing up Gay is hard?
So why not treat Homosexuals with medical cures so they don't suffer then?
It seems extremely likely to treat Homosexuals with Medical cures.
Supported in.
1. Anti Depressants Medications turning Homosexuals to Heterosexuals.
2. Rats who engaged in Homosexual activity given Serotonin became completely Heterosexual.
3. Homosexuals getting strokes & becoming Heterosexual & Heterosexuals getting strokes & becoming Homosexual.
All is supportive of Homosexuality being a treatable condition.
Yet... The U.S government makes it a hate crime to treat Homosexuals with medical cures!
Even a Doctor got in trouble for treating willing Homosexuals with Anti Depressants to become Heterosexual..
... For this the Doctor got in trouble with the U.S government by being unlawful of a hate crime.
Is this productive?
I don't think so!
This is counter-productive!
Sources?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#184 Feb 22, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
Surely according to gay logic, pedophiles are human beings too, and deserve better rights?
What about cannibals?

Where one can buy some human meat? lol.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#185 Feb 22, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
Well.... You might not want to go there..... Because many times it is probably hand & hand.

I mean only slightly more Girls than Boys are molested in the U.S.

So why are almost as many Boys molested as Girls in the U.S?

Over 90% of Molestation is by Males.

So obviously a whole bunch of Males molesting Boys make up a huge chunk of the Pedophiles in the U.S.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 11 min MORMON HUMAN RIGH... 6,600
News Gay couples exchange vows in Montana after ruling (Nov '14) 1 hr we pork hicks 172
News Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) 2 hr tellinitlikeitwas 1,334
News End of Boy Scouts' ban on gays prompts elation ... 5 hr VeganTiger 82
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 7 hr nhjeff 461
News Gay wedding cake at center of Colorado Appeals ... 8 hr WasteWater 831
News Oregon issues final order in gay wedding cake case 10 hr Jon Boy 9
More from around the web