Catholic Poland says no to gay marriage

Catholic Poland says no to gay marriage

There are 220 comments on the News24 story from Feb 11, 2013, titled Catholic Poland says no to gay marriage. In it, News24 reports that:

Ania and Yga have been inseparable for the last 17 years, living together as a couple in the Polish capital, Warsaw, but their love is seen as second class in this deeply Roman Catholic country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#97 Feb 20, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been destroying many things. HIV/AIDS for one.
Save the rationalizing. Just your own thoughts and posts are dangerous and 'misinforming' the public. The apa one day will be held accountable.
Finger nails? Good one fellas.
I think Jews invented HIV / AIDS.

That Jew Hillary Koprowski seems to have invented HIV / AIDS.

One of the many great inventions Jews have bought humanity.

Including the Gulag invention by Jew Genrikh Yagoda.

TheRealMagyar

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#98 Feb 20, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>That was mighty something of you cupcake, didn't realize that in addition to your myriad of other obvious problems, you had all the maturity of an emotionally challenged twelve year-old. just so you know hon, you will never be man enough to shut me, or anyone else for that matter, up. You should quit while you're just letting everyone know what a complete fool you really are, it is only going to get worse for you from here.
1) I am not your "cupcake", you can call your own father who you ram up the a55 a cupcake, but not me.

2) 12 year olds? We all know you like 12 year olds very much, homosexuality is Pedophilia Lite Edition

3) Haha, a homosexual subhuman talking about being a man.
A real man doesn't ram other men up the a55

4) Don't worry little gay,you are safe there on the internet, but cross East of the Iron Curtain, and its a whole different world there when it comes to you degenerate trash. Despite this, you trash try to spread your crap to our countries.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#102 Feb 20, 2013
I do know someone who would love to see you being his cupcake. Shall I send you his email ?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#103 Feb 20, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
1) I am not your "cupcake", you can call your own father who you ram up the a55 a cupcake, but not me.
Sweetie, you are whatever I want to call you. Much like everything else in your pathetic waste of human potential you have mistaken for a life, there isn't a f*cking thing you can do about it but learn to take it like a man instead of the whiny little b*tch you are proving yourself to be.
TheRealMagyar wrote:
2) 12 year olds? We all know you like 12 year olds very much, homosexuality is Pedophilia Lite Edition
Are you this badly malinformed about everything, or are you saving your accumulated blithering ignorance just for us?
TheRealMagyar wrote:

3) Haha, a homosexual subhuman talking about being a man.
A real man doesn't ram other men up the a55
Buttercup, in spite of any physical resemblance you have to one, you will never have a f*cking clue what it is to be a real man.
TheRealMagyar wrote:
4) Don't worry little gay,you are safe there on the internet, but cross East of the Iron Curtain, and its a whole different world there when it comes to you degenerate trash. Despite this, you trash try to spread your crap to our countries.
Sweetie, you might as well come to the reality that you have already lost, anything you gain in the short term will only be taken away as the good people of your country come to the realization that morons like you are not worth listening to. You're going to go down in history as the embarrassment to our species you really are.

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#104 Feb 20, 2013
Homosexuality is simply a disease and degenereacy spread around by Atheistic liberalistic values.

Just look at the above homosexual barking, and barking, scking his fathers c..ck, then barking again and again, this "victory" of homosexuality is only temporary, and will only last as long as liberal degenerate values are forced upon people of this world, once this fabric of degenrate lies gives way, we will send the homosexuals back into hell.

And yes, I am indeed a man, unlike you, a mutant,a spawn of Satan, you are not a man, you are not a woman either, you are not even a human being but a degenerate freak, much like a pedophile or a necrophiliac.

this one

#105 Feb 20, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
Homosexuality is simply a disease and degenereacy spread around by Atheistic liberalistic values.
The only disease here is the closed-minded ignorance and irrational hate coming from you, sweetie.
TheRealMagyar wrote:
Just look at the above homosexual barking, and barking, scking his fathers c..ck, then barking again and again, this "victory" of homosexuality is only temporary, and will only last as long as liberal degenerate values are forced upon people of this world, once this fabric of degenrate lies gives way, we will send the homosexuals back into hell.
Do you often have graphic homoerotic fantasies about other people's sex lives, sweetie? Have you ever heard of projection? I know that you really don't want to face the inevitable defeat of your hate, but it really is time for you to quit.
TheRealMagyar wrote:
And yes, I am indeed a man, unlike you, a mutant,a spawn of Satan, you are not a man, you are not a woman either, you are not even a human being but a degenerate freak, much like a pedophile or a necrophiliac.
Pay attention cupcake, you are not a man and likely never will be. Your parents must be so freaking proud of the pond scum they raised, too bad you were meant to be human.

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#107 Feb 20, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>The only disease here is the closed-minded ignorance and irrational hate coming from you,
My dislike for you degenerate scum is very rational.
Rick in Kansas wrote:
I know that you really don't want to face the inevitable defeat of your hate, but it really is time for you to quit
The so called "defeat of my hate" corresponds to the defeat of culture, tradition, Christianity, normal sane thinking, and the whole of mankind.
Like I said, you homosexuals are temporary, riding on a wave of degeneracy.
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Pay attention cupcake, you are not a man and likely never will be. Your parents must be so freaking proud of the pond scum they raised, too bad you were meant to be human.
I am indeed a man, something you are not.
I am also human, something you are not.
I am sure your parents must be proud of raising a degenerat subhuman such as yourself.

How will you raise your children? Oh too bad you cant have any, what does that tell you?

this one

#108 Feb 20, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
My dislike for you degenerate scum is very rational.
You really shouldn't lie to yourself like that buttercup, you're just stupid enough to believe it.
TheRealMagyar wrote:
The so called "defeat of my hate" corresponds to the defeat of culture, tradition, Christianity, normal sane thinking, and the whole of mankind.
No dear, just your irrational hate, the world can and will survive without it.
TheRealMagyar wrote:
Like I said, you homosexuals are temporary, riding on a wave of degeneracy.
Who are you trying to convince, me or you? If it's me you are trying to convince, you are failing laughably.
TheRealMagyar wrote:
I am indeed a man, something you are not.
Like I said before dear, you really shouldn't lie to yourself like that. You are not now, nor will you ever be a man, just a waste of human potential.
TheRealMagyar wrote:
I am also human, something you are not.
Snicker.
TheRealMagyar wrote:
I am sure your parents must be proud of raising a degenerat subhuman such as yourself.
Finally, you are at least partially right, my late father and my mother are very proud of their son and all that I have accomplished in life.
TheRealMagyar wrote:
How will you raise your children? Oh too bad you cant have any, what does that tell you?
Sweetie, homosexual doesn't mean sterile and I probably have had more offers to become a parent than you will have in your lifetime. You however, should never breed, period.
JrEsq

United States

#109 Feb 20, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You really shouldn't lie to yourself like that buttercup, you're just stupid enough to believe it.
<quoted text>No dear, just your irrational hate, the world can and will survive without it.
<quoted text>Who are you trying to convince, me or you? If it's me you are trying to convince, you are failing laughably.
<quoted text>Like I said before dear, you really shouldn't lie to yourself like that. You are not now, nor will you ever be a man, just a waste of human potential.
<quoted text>Snicker. <quoted text>Finally, you are at least partially right, my late father and my mother are very proud of their son and all that I have accomplished in life.
<quoted text>Sweetie, homosexual doesn't mean sterile and I probably have had more offers to become a parent than you will have in your lifetime. You however, should never breed, period.
"...I probably have had more offers to become a parent...".
Queer Ricky, ejak u late ing into a jar is not being a "parent".

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#111 Feb 20, 2013
The fact is, homosexuals should be purged from this earth, maybe create a special country for them, one that has an active Volcano near it, maybe a Tsunami zone.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#112 Feb 20, 2013
Still alot of Nazi bigoted pigs in Poland it seems.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#113 Feb 20, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
The fact is, homosexuals should be purged from this earth, maybe create a special country for them, one that has an active Volcano near it, maybe a Tsunami zone.
Think you nazi pigs should go instead...DIE IN PAIN YOU PILE OF FILTHY TRASH.

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#114 Feb 20, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Think you nazi pigs should go instead...DIE IN PAIN YOU PILE OF FILTHY TRASH.
Sieg Heil!
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#115 Feb 20, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sieg Heil!
Yea you nasty vile evil nazi pigs do love tyranny and hitler.

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#116 Feb 20, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea you nasty vile evil nazi pigs do love tyranny and hitler.
I love neither Tyranny nor Hitler,
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#119 Feb 20, 2013
Your a nazi pig........Wont argue with a demonic slime like you hitler boy......DIE IN PAIN TRAITOR.

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#120 Feb 20, 2013
sickofit wrote:
Your a nazi pig........Wont argue with a demonic slime like you hitler boy......DIE IN PAIN TRAITOR.
Moron, I am a traitor? TO who? and why> lol
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#121 Feb 20, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, I am a traitor? TO who? and why> lol
Was talking to the American nazi pig...Your just a normal nazi pig.

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#122 Feb 20, 2013
And you are a liberal moron
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#123 Feb 20, 2013
I am a Libertarian,,,,,IN OTHER WORDS A REAL TRUE CONSERVATIVE.,.....freedom and equality for all people......GOT IT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 12 hr Rose_NoHo 194
News Pastors Rarely Asked to Wed Same-Sex Couples 16 hr WasteWater 49
News Irish gay marriage referendum campaigner warns ... 22 hr Fa-Foxy 8
News How Donald Trump is slowly teaching Republicans... Tue Go Blue Forever 39
News Michael Kirby warns against 'dangerous' politic... Mon Larry Craig s WC ... 26
News Why Does the Church Wink at Divorce but Get So ... Sun Theocraencyclical 9
News Gay South Carolina police chief makes historic ... Sun Theocraencyclical 5
More from around the web