Catholic Poland says no to gay marriage

Full story: News24

Ania and Yga have been inseparable for the last 17 years, living together as a couple in the Polish capital, Warsaw, but their love is seen as second class in this deeply Roman Catholic country.
Comments
41 - 60 of 220 Comments Last updated Feb 26, 2013

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

TheRealMagyar wrote:
Its not my fault that you are degenerates.
What is your fault is that you are a bigoted, impotent, whiny little 'man' who chooses to have "issues" with what the good lord gave us. What is also your own fault is just how freaked out you are by us. There's all sorts of things that are all your fault, sweetie.
TheRealMagyar wrote:
Its far from a personal problem, it is a "problem" of any healthy thinking human being.
No dear, it's a personal problem and while you aren't the only clod that suffers from it, it ain't common among healthy, thinking human beings, it's pretty well limited to the limited like you. Your "issues" are no longer our problem, cupcake, learn to cope or just find you a nice safe closet someplace to hide in. You offend healthy, thinking human beings. Deeply.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>What is your fault is that you are a bigoted, impotent, whiny little 'man' who chooses to have "issues" with what the good lord gave us. What is also your own fault is just how freaked out you are by us. There's all sorts of things that are all your fault, sweetie.
<quoted text>No dear, it's a personal problem and while you aren't the only clod that suffers from it, it ain't common among healthy, thinking human beings, it's pretty well limited to the limited like you. Your "issues" are no longer our problem, cupcake, learn to cope or just find you a nice safe closet someplace to hide in. You offend healthy, thinking human beings. Deeply.
Salina is going to be buried under a mountain of snow this week.

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>What is your fault is that you are a bigoted, impotent, whiny little 'man' who chooses to have "issues" with what the good lord gave us. What is also your own fault is just how freaked out you are by us. There's all sorts of things that are all your fault, sweetie.
<quoted text>No dear, it's a personal problem and while you aren't the only clod that suffers from it, it ain't common among healthy, thinking human beings, it's pretty well limited to the limited like you. Your "issues" are no longer our problem, cupcake, learn to cope or just find you a nice safe closet someplace to hide in. You offend healthy, thinking human beings. Deeply.
It might be different in your degenerate and fcked up country, doesn't make it ok for mine.
Just because zionists, liberals and leftist scum allow you to pollute and further degenerate our societies, doesnt mean its OK!
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct.
Gays need equal rights, just not in my country.
Gays need equal rights to all other Mental illnesses.

It is unfair that Gays are the only Mental illness that gets so many special privilages.

Could you imagine treating any other mental illness like Schizophrenia, Bi Polar disorder or Tourettes.

I mean if we were to treat other Mental Illnesses like Homosexuality.

It would be a criminal offense to even try to treat Schizophrenia, Bi Polar or Tourettes with medications.

Instead there would be Schziohprenia, Bi Polar & Tourettes pride parades.

It is a ridiculious notion.

I think Homosexuals should be treated the same way as other Mental illnesses.

Equal rights for Mentall illness sufferers including Homosexuals...

Homosexuals deseerve treatments of medical cures like any other Mental illness.

Homosexuals don't deserve a pride parade like any other kind of Mental illness.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

TheRealMagyar wrote:
It might be different in your degenerate and fcked up country, doesn't make it ok for mine.
Just because zionists, liberals and leftist scum allow you to pollute and further degenerate our societies, doesnt mean its OK!
Sweetie, it's cute that you think you have any sort of choice in this, but you don't. It really doesn't matter where the f*ck you are, people like you are only eventually dooming yourself to the ridicule of history. Your descendants are going to grow up wondering what in the hell was wrong with you and your fortunately dwindling ilk. Sorry, but that's just the way it is. You might as well quit before they chainsaw your name off the family tree altogether.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
Salina is going to be buried under a mountain of snow this week.
Fred Phelps & his Westboro Baptist Church is from Topeka Kansas & they really seems to love Homosexuals.

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/file...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Phelps

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Small Town German Gorilla wrote:
Gays need equal rights to all other Mental illnesses.
It is unfair that Gays are the only Mental illness that gets so many special privilages.
Could you imagine treating any other mental illness like Schizophrenia, Bi Polar disorder or Tourettes.
I mean if we were to treat other Mental Illnesses like Homosexuality.
It would be a criminal offense to even try to treat Schizophrenia, Bi Polar or Tourettes with medications.
Instead there would be Schziohprenia, Bi Polar & Tourettes pride parades.
It is a ridiculious notion.
I think Homosexuals should be treated the same way as other Mental illnesses.
Equal rights for Mentall illness sufferers including Homosexuals...
Homosexuals deseerve treatments of medical cures like any other Mental illness.
Homosexuals don't deserve a pride parade like any other kind of Mental illness.
Sweetie, evidently you weren't aware of this, but it's been known that homosexuality isn't a form of mental illness for more than fifty years now. You do know it's 2013 now and you really haven't got a clue, don't you? Thanks for playing, maybe now you can misinform on other subjects some place else?

In your mind.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, it's cute that you think you have any sort of choice in this, but you don't. It really doesn't matter where the f*ck you are, people like you are only eventually dooming yourself to the ridicule of history. Your descendants are going to grow up wondering what in the hell was wrong with you and your fortunately dwindling ilk. Sorry, but that's just the way it is. You might as well quit before they chainsaw your name off the family tree altogether.
Haha, you wish, degenerate moron.
It is indeed country specific, some have more homosexual tendencies than others
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, evidently you weren't aware of this, but it's been known that homosexuality isn't a form of mental illness for more than fifty years now. You do know it's 2013 now and you really haven't got a clue, don't you? Thanks for playing, maybe now you can misinform on other subjects some place else?
Don't call me sweetie unless you are a female.

How isn't Homosexuality not a mental illness?

Homosexuals have mental abnormalities like people with Mental illness do.

Homosexuals have a smaller Hypothalmus = Mental abnormality.

Homosexuals are much more likely to be Left handed = Mental abnormality.... Left handed people have more Mental abnormalities.

Gays have lower Serotonin levels.... Serotonin = Lower in almost all mental illness.

When Rats who engaged in Homosexual activity were given Serootonin they became more Heterosexual.... Seorotnin also treats Mental illness.

Homosexuals have become Heterosexual from taking Anti Depressant medications = Anti Depressant medications treat a lot of mental illness by increasing Serootnin.

Homosexuals have much higher rates of Bi Polar Disorder... Mental illnesses are much more likely to overlap..... Someone with a mental illness is much more likely to have other mental illnesses than people without mental illnesses.... Same holds true for Homosexuals.

Homosexuals have had strokes & become Heterosexual supportive of the Mental functioning in it A.K.A Mental disorder.

Heterosexuals have had strokes & vecome Homosexual supportive of the Mental functioning in it A.K.A Mental disorder.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

TheRealMagyar wrote:
Haha, you wish, degenerate moron.
I don't have to wish dumpling, I know. I know that you and your ilk will not be fondly remembered, anywhere and you are bringing it on yourselves by screaming like scalded fools.
TheRealMagyar wrote:
It is indeed country specific, some have more homosexual tendencies than others
We are everywhere sweetie, get used to it. You're spot in history is ensured in any country on the list of fools who should have never been taken seriously.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

TheRealMagyar wrote:
Gaysincompatible with my religion,.
Do you want to join the religion of /Westboro Baptist Church?

They put up signs like this in the /Westboro Baptist Church.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pGJxelUWh-w/TV3f1ti...

http://www.bcomber.org/wp-content/uploads/200...

http://cdn.hotstockmarket.com/9/9f/9f2335a8_w...

In your mind.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Hitler had the right idea with gays.

"We are everywhere" sure you are, a parasite, but every country has a different immune system to your degeneracy..your scum are not very well liked around here, or the whole region, and will never be as long as there a normal thinking people here.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Don't call me sweetie unless you are a female.
Cupcake, I'll call you whatever in the heck I want. Learn to cope.
How isn't Homosexuality not a mental illness?
Sweetie, being gay is no more a mental illness than being straight, try and keep up if you can. It was empirically proven more than five decades ago.
Homosexuals have mental abnormalities like people with Mental illness do.
Is there an idiot to English translation available for this? It makes no sense. Yes dear, there are homosexuals with mental illness, but not all homosexuals are mentally ill, moron.
Homosexuals have a smaller Hypothalmus = Mental abnormality.
No dear, that wouldn't be a "mental abnormality", even if true, it is merely a physical difference.
Homosexuals are much more likely to be Left handed = Mental abnormality.... Left handed people have more Mental abnormalities.
Gays have lower Serotonin levels.... Serotonin = Lower in almost all mental illness.
When Rats who engaged in Homosexual activity were given Serootonin they became more Heterosexual.... Seorotnin also treats Mental illness.
Homosexuals have become Heterosexual from taking Anti Depressant medications = Anti Depressant medications treat a lot of mental illness by increasing Serootnin.
Homosexuals have much higher rates of Bi Polar Disorder... Mental illnesses are much more likely to overlap..... Someone with a mental illness is much more likely to have other mental illnesses than people without mental illnesses.... Same holds true for Homosexuals.
Homosexuals have had strokes & become Heterosexual supportive of the Mental functioning in it A.K.A Mental disorder.
Heterosexuals have had strokes & vecome Homosexual supportive of the Mental functioning in it A.K.A Mental disorder.
Good lord dear, whoever has educated you to be this much of a flaming idiot should be sued for malpractice. The American Psychological Association removed homosexuality from its diagnostics manual almost 40 years ago because actual science proves you to be a badly, maliciously misinformed moron.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

TheRealMagyar wrote:
Hitler had the right idea with gays.
"We are everywhere" sure you are, a parasite, but every country has a different immune system to your degeneracy..your scum are not very well liked around here, or the whole region, and will never be as long as there a normal thinking people here.
Sorry to see you go down flailing frantically like this, but you are going down. Your country's immune system will eventually turn on you like the cancer that you are. Hon, you really shouldn't keep confusing yourself with people who are actually capable of normal human thought, you aren't in our league.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Cupcake, I'll call you whatever in the heck I want. Learn to cope.
<quoted text>Sweetie, being gay is no more a mental illness than being straight, try and keep up if you can. It was empirically proven more than five decades ago.
<quoted text>Is there an idiot to English translation available for this? It makes no sense. Yes dear, there are homosexuals with mental illness, but not all homosexuals are mentally ill, moron.
<quoted text>No dear, that wouldn't be a "mental abnormality", even if true, it is merely a physical difference.
<quoted text>Good lord dear, whoever has educated you to be this much of a flaming idiot should be sued for malpractice. The American Psychological Association removed homosexuality from its diagnostics manual almost 40 years ago because actual science proves you to be a badly, maliciously misinformed moron.
If you have a penis between your legs don't call me sweetie or cupcake.

.... Mental = Brain//// Disorder = Out of order.

Mental Disorder = Brain Abornormality.

Homosexual is by the brain is it not?

It is not of ordinary order is it?

So it is clearly a mental disorder.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

If you have a penis between your legs don't call me sweetie or cupcake.
Yes dear, I have a penis and I will call you whatever the f*ck I want. Your problems with that, not my problem.
.... Mental = Brain//// Disorder = Out of order.
Mental Disorder = Brain Abornormality.
Homosexual is by the brain is it not?
It is not of ordinary order is it?
So it is clearly a mental disorder.
Bunny, you're basically babbling incoherently at this point. You really can't fake having a clue and what you think you do know just proves you are seriously stupid enough to agree with just about anything that rationalizes your irrational opinions.,
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>Good . The American Psychological Association removed homosexuality from its diagnostics manual almost 40 years ago because actual science proves you to be a badly, maliciously misinformed moron.
I got to wonder why for just over 30 years Attention deficit disorder was recognized as a Mental disorder.

How in the world did the American Psychological Association consider Homosexuality to not be a Mental disorder & then considered Attention deficit disorder to be a mental disorder at about the same time.

How in the world is Attention deficit disorder more of a mental disorder than Homosexuality?

Really got to question this American Psychological Association.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

I got to wonder why for just over 30 years Attention deficit disorder was recognized as a Mental disorder.
How in the world did the American Psychological Association consider Homosexuality to not be a Mental disorder & then considered Attention deficit disorder to be a mental disorder at about the same time.
How in the world is Attention deficit disorder more of a mental disorder than Homosexuality?
Really got to question this American Psychological Association.
Are you this badly misinformed about every subject you blither on endlessly about or is the maleducation special just for us. It's no wonder you don't trust anyone affiliated with the APA, they'd likely have you committed.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

I mean someone with Attention deficit disorder is smeone who has a brain that might be hyper & or have trouble concentrating.

A Homosexual is a man who has a brain that wants another man to stick a penis in his butt with anal torture.

I don't see how Attention deficit disorder is more of a mental disorder than Homosexuality?

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

I mean someone with Attention deficit disorder is smeone who has a brain that might be hyper & or have trouble concentrating.
A Homosexual is a man who has a brain that wants another man to stick a penis in his butt with anal torture.
I don't see how Attention deficit disorder is more of a mental disorder than Homosexuality?
You are babbling incoherently again and still a clueless f*cking idiot. You should quit before we see the need to put you out of your misery.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••