Catholic Poland says no to gay marriage

Catholic Poland says no to gay marriage

There are 220 comments on the News24 story from Feb 11, 2013, titled Catholic Poland says no to gay marriage. In it, News24 reports that:

Ania and Yga have been inseparable for the last 17 years, living together as a couple in the Polish capital, Warsaw, but their love is seen as second class in this deeply Roman Catholic country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#226 Feb 23, 2013
Atasas wrote:
Queer,
And damn proud of it sweetie. Just so you know, I'm also a queer you can't f*ck with.
Atasas wrote:
1- Rant what you are saying enough for me not to allow perverts like you nowhere near my kids! or to the country where I live.
Buttercup, the only pervert here who should be kept as far away from children as humanly possible are ignorant and irrationally hateful tools such as yourself. Do your future offspring a serious favor, have yourself neutered now.
Atasas wrote:
2- Kids up to an age of 13- should not need to think about their sexuality. Up to such age- it is biological this and that, such get in use for "creating of babies, when they grow up", "that is mum and that is dad" and "that's all of them in a church".
I'm not going to disagree with you, but I did want to point out that 13 is still three years away from being permitted to legally consent. The laws stopped taking natural biological urges into account, in most cases, generations ago, when legal puberty was upped to 16.
Atasas wrote:
3-Concerned for 8 year old kid being "abused" by not being able to express himself queer?- not just you, that need castration, your dog and cat is a MUST, because you are enforcing pervert-ism on them already
Is there an English translation available for this one, I'm not quite sure what you meant here. What you need to realize is that no matter how much you try to pretend otherwise, there is nothing you can do to prevent future gay folk, nature has its reasons for putting us here and no matter how hostile the heterosexual reaction to it, nature sees fit to replenish the supply of us. We have always been here and always will. You may not be able to cope like an adult with us gay folk, but that should be no ones problem but your own. We do not want to sexualize 8 year olds you blithering moron, but just like you are being berated by one of the many homosexual 50 year olds in the world, you can rest assured that there are homosexual 8 year olds in the world too along with a whole lot more heterosexual 8 year olds. They may not realize it yet, but if they do, more power to them, but no matter what they realize their sexual orientation to be, at that age, they should be actively discouraged from putting it into practice and adults should keep their hands to themselves.

this one

#227 Feb 23, 2013
Thorn wrote:
Age of consent should be 70.
I've heard of some old folk whose sexual judgments were pretty questionable at best and some young ones who were surprisingly wise about theirs. There should be some sort of written test people should pass before they can legally consent. No pass, no f*ck. It would keep a lot of these idiots from polluting the gene pool.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#230 Feb 24, 2013
Atasas wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact is you are unnatural weirdo- I say, the law and sense of society.
If you are an an adamant bender, buy an an shack in the mountains and don't come back to the society was was born in to... EVER!
Please define "natural".
Jewish problem

Niksic, Montenegro

#235 Feb 24, 2013
Jews promote Homosexaulity....

Damn Jews..

Long live Traditional Marriage.

Jews want to destroy Poland like Bolsheviks did in past....

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#236 Feb 24, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I've heard of some old folk whose sexual judgments were pretty questionable at best and some young ones who were surprisingly wise about theirs. There should be some sort of written test people should pass before they can legally consent. No pass, no f*ck. It would keep a lot of these idiots from polluting the gene pool.
How about a license, too? One has to have a license to own a gun or a dog.

this one

#237 Feb 24, 2013
Thorn wrote:
How about a license, too? One has to have a license to own a gun or a dog.
You get that after you pass the written test. It'll have to be conditional for the first few years, sort of a learner's permit. Prove you can't handle being on the road, we don't let you drive no more.

TheRealMagyar

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#238 Feb 24, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I've heard of some old folk whose sexual judgments were pretty questionable at best and some young ones who were surprisingly wise about theirs. There should be some sort of written test people should pass before they can legally consent. No pass, no f*ck. It would keep a lot of these idiots from polluting the gene pool.
And gays would be automatically failed. Sounds good to me.

this one

#240 Feb 24, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
And gays would be automatically failed. Sounds good to me.
That's because you are an idiot, or have you forgotten.

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#241 Feb 24, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>That's because you are an idiot, or have you forgotten.
I am an idiot because I don't support your degeneracy and sin? Interesting, and gays say they are tolerant lol...

this one

#242 Feb 24, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
I am an idiot because I don't support your degeneracy and sin? Interesting, and gays say they are tolerant lol...
No buttercup, you are an idiot because your level of ignorance about the subjects you babble on about makes you look foolish, an idiot. It really doesn't matter if you support me or not, you'd still be an idiot.

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#243 Feb 24, 2013
Everything I have said regarding this subject is true, whether you like it or not :)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#244 Feb 25, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
Everything I have said regarding this subject is true, whether you like it or not :)
If you could actually PROVE any of it, whether I liked it or not would be irrelevant. As it is, until you DO prove any of it, YOU are irrelevant.

C'mon. You have the entire World Wide Web at your disposal, at least until fascist thinkers like yourself actually do gain control. Try finding some valid support for any of your assertions.

In the meantime, LEARN.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deductive_fallac...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formal_fallacy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacie...

Memorize these, and learn to recognize them whenever and wherever they occur. You will never listen to a speech or read an article in the same way again. It will change your life.

LEARN.
Sylwester

Staporkow, Poland

#245 Feb 25, 2013
Of course, first at all the right of washings babies asses/
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#246 Feb 25, 2013
Seems nazi fascism is alive and well in Poland.

But then here in USA the far right is filled with nazi freaks also.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#248 Feb 25, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You never did say what happen to your account.
What account?
USA and Israel go to hell

Niksic, Montenegro

#250 Feb 25, 2013
sickofit wrote:
No..it was Jewish Communist Dictators who ruled Poland.
Jewish Dictators like Jacob Berman, Hilary Minc, Boleslav Beirut, Roman Zumbrovsky were ruling Poland in Cold War.

Lovrati Beria created genocide on 60.000 innocent Poles in WW2.
Interesting....Jews push Homosexaul agenda in USA as well.
Jews hate normal and love preverse and sick.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#251 Feb 25, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
TooManyLaws account
Dont know what that is.

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#258 Feb 26, 2013
News flash!
sickofit wrote:
Biggest Nazis are jewhs
truth

Perth, Australia

#259 Feb 26, 2013
then you try about what
krak=its meaning about what chucks with wings

mum don't step on flower
truth

Perth, Australia

#260 Feb 26, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-gay married Republican quits after he is c... 17 min Just Think 54
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 6 hr Casey 14,065
News Free Woods: 19th century community unique in area (Feb '11) 13 hr Versa Havard Brown 5
News In Kentucky town, gay-marriage opponent Davis s... 16 hr Trump Plotza 25
News Organization of Arab Student celebrates culture... Fri They cannot kill ... 3
News PM continues gay marriage victory blitz Fri Gremlin 1
News Supporters of the same-sex marriage "Yes" vote ... Fri Gremlin 5
More from around the web