France: 'Mosque for gays'

France: 'Mosque for gays'

There are 507 comments on the www.albawaba.com story from Nov 21, 2012, titled France: 'Mosque for gays'. In it, www.albawaba.com reports that:

An Algerian homosexual man is planning to open a “mosque for gays” in France by the end of the month, which sets to be a place of worship for Friday prayers at first, then will hold same-sex Muslim marriages ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.albawaba.com.

First Prev
of 26
Next Last

“not that tom!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#544 May 12, 2013
The Iron Dick wrote:
Homosexaulity is part of French Man....lol
French Homosexaul Shame!!
Yea!!
Coming soon to a mosque near you,, once the mullah starts mincing round the mosque minbar.
Learn to live with it. It's a muslim trait borne from years of selective inbreeding!
Enjoy it sailor!
Aiesha S

Surry Hills, Australia

#545 May 13, 2013
Ansari wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexhaul?
Just don't ask what they're hauling. I think we all know.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#546 May 14, 2013
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right there Trisha. I don't call paying $100 a barrel for crude oil "stealing". And where we come from, when you pay someone the price they are asking, that ain't stealing.
So if these "democracies" pay for one legit oilfield , all oilfield's and mineral rights are legitimately paid for?? I suppose the side drilling operations don't exist?? Everyone know the iraqi and afgani and doing so well financially-- they loved being bombed for sewer systems and food banks.-- guess who those sewer lines are for?? It sure ain't for the iraqi's and afgani's!!!

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#547 May 14, 2013
I got 5 bucks that says they move in brazilian mexican,caribbean sephardic std victims as wannabes to replace the arabs- maybe some arab ashakenazi.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#548 May 14, 2013
While everyone watch's the arabs drift,starve and die to keep from getting murdered and bombed etc.-- not cool -- I thought a democracy was against this--all our bloodlines fought against fascism right??? So we sell out and murder a entire race for their oil and mineral rights to save junkie idiot zombies?? Who will probably keep spreading std's anyways?? Who's suicidal zombie communist doomsday ethnic cleansing nazi plot idea is this?

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#549 May 14, 2013
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right there Trisha. I don't call paying $100 a barrel for crude oil "stealing". And where we come from, when you pay someone the price they are asking, that ain't stealing.
Ok mr patriot if your smart why is karzi a paki-pashtun asian ashakenazi so helpfull with afgan mineral rights??

here he is on the right images:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pashtun_people

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#550 May 14, 2013
To advert a conflict for the time being-- China has to give the patent for protease inhibitors up to all nations and lose a 130 million dollar a day industry- or give blanks to the infected that are using-there bound to spread- one of the two or both.2891

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 hr Pilots Nail Drivi... 5,595
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 4 hr WelbyMD 187
News Lesbian Methodist bishop faces challenge to her... 14 hr Rainbow Referee 2
News Bride of ISIS: From 'happily ever after' to hell 17 hr Silly 1
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Tue Retired teacher 31,984
News What to Watch: a JonBenet,a a Rodney King,a a E... Apr 24 KCinNYC 1
News 'This is the Trump era': Sessions takes aim at ... Apr 24 slick willie expl... 4
More from around the web