Church is just the right TV setting f...

Church is just the right TV setting for saying 'I do'

There are 1 comment on the Western morning News story from Mar 12, 2013, titled Church is just the right TV setting for saying 'I do'. In it, Western morning News reports that:

A Cornish church known as the "cathedral of the moor" is set to star on prime time TV this autumn, after being declared a suitable venue for Doc Martin's wedding.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Western morning News.

mary

Houston, TX

#1 May 3, 2013
I think they better now screw with the fans this time or there well be a riot. Do you know I was personally depressed for quite a while after the last non weddinjg. I thought it was forced, fake and just an awful situation. It should not happen again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 48 min dollarsbill 17,532
News Connecticut sees - gay baby boom' 2 hr Anita Bryant s Jihad 46
News Gay Cakes Are Not a Constitutional Right 2 hr Anita Bryant s Jihad 891
News Winnipeg men trying to get their 1974 marriage ... 4 hr typical lying chug 7
News Landlord Caught Having Sex In Tenants's Bed (Dec '16) 20 hr ThomasA 14
News Costa Rica's first gay marriage suffers bureauc... 21 hr Fundies Mentally Nil 1
News Lawsuit: Vistaprint sent gay couple Satan pamph... Fri Fundies Mentally Nil 4
More from around the web