God at the Gay Pride Parade

Jun 11, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Religion Dispatched

As acceptance of LGBT people, relationships, and legal equality spreads in communities of faith, churches and other religious groups are boosting their visibility in pride celebrations.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of97
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Listen to the Word

Bullhead City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Just because churches show up at the Gay Pride Parades does not mean that God approves. It means that apostate church leaders approve. Nor do church leaders need to show up to know that "God is at the Gay Pride Parade." He is present everywhere -- even in hell ("If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there" (Psalm 139:8) That does not mean God is present to suffer in hell. He is there is carry out his justice. Satan is just another prisoner, not the warden. If anyone draws the conclusion that, just because clergy and church groups show up at any event, this proves God is present and approves of everything the event stands for, they are bigger fools than one ever imagined.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Listen to the Word wrote:
Just because churches show up at the Gay Pride Parades does not mean that God approves. It means that apostate church leaders approve. Nor do church leaders need to show up to know that "God is at the Gay Pride Parade." He is present everywhere -- even in hell ("If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there" (Psalm 139:8) That does not mean God is present to suffer in hell. He is there is carry out his justice. Satan is just another prisoner, not the warden. If anyone draws the conclusion that, just because clergy and church groups show up at any event, this proves God is present and approves of everything the event stands for, they are bigger fools than one ever imagined.
your god is a proven myth. you are in a cult.
Gator Bait

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>your god is a proven myth. you are in a cult.
You Queers are proven birth defects. You are freaks.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

whelp wrote:
If God was really at a gay pride parade, he would probably be there to shake his head at all the mistakes he made
your god makes mistakes? he certainly does in the cult you people have invented...

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

whelp wrote:
If God was really at a gay pride parade, he would probably be there to shake his head at all the mistakes he made
Then you worship an imperfect deity. That is not compatible with the teachings of Christianity.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
God don't cotton to homosexuality. Why do you think the world is being destroyed by extreme weather?
ahhh...a Pat Robertson and Michelle Bachmann listener...

you cult members are funny people, the god you worship has been proven false yet you still cling to your stone-age myths...

“Equality First”

St. Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
God don't cotton to homosexuality. Why do you think the world is being destroyed by extreme weather?
If your god hates us so, why did he/she/it create us as you claim in a previous post? Wow !!! You are SO inconsistent.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Gator Bait wrote:
<quoted text>
You Queers are proven birth defects. You are freaks.
As John Cleese once said "This is just the kind of Philistine pig ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage!"

“the end-times is now”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
ahhh...a Pat Robertson and Michelle Bachmann listener...you cult members are funny people, the God you worship has been proven false yet you still cling to your stone-age myths...
"God you worship has been proven false"

......... and that proof is ... lol !
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
If your god hates us so, why did he/she/it create us as you claim in a previous post? Wow !!! You are SO inconsistent.
G-d created all in perfection. It is what you do with it that perverts perfection. He still loves you but not your sinning ways.
Your kind are not normal and you know it.
You have done the damage, no one else.

“Equality First”

St. Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
G-d created all in perfection. It is what you do with it that perverts perfection. He still loves you but not your sinning ways.
Sorry, you said your god made a mistake. That means he/she/it cannot have the attributes he/she/it has been said to have. An imperfect god is no god.

“Equality First”

St. Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Opps, Shadow, I thought it was the same person. But than the way you god-followers change your names so often, you may have actually have been the one who posted it. Hard to tell who one is talking to, if they don't register like an honest person does.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you said your god made a mistake. That means he/she/it cannot have the attributes he/she/it has been said to have. An imperfect god is no god.
Well fella let's look at my post.
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>

I have never said my G-d ever made any form of mistake.
Like your chosen perverted lifestyle you are wrong!
Nothing new for you huh perv.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

RalphB wrote:
Opps, Shadow, I thought it was the same person. But than the way you god-followers change your names so often, you may have actually have been the one who posted it. Hard to tell who one is talking to, if they don't register like an honest person does.
Opps,ralph, I thought it was the same person. But then (Then not than)the way you perverts change your names so often, you may have actually have been the one who posted it.
Hard to tell who one is talking to, if they keep following perversions like your kind ralphy
Smile :)

“Equality First”

St. Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Opps,ralph, I thought it was the same person. But then (Then not than)the way you perverts change your names so often, you may have actually have been the one who posted it.
Hard to tell who one is talking to, if they keep following perversions like your kind ralphy
Smile :)
Difference between us is, I may make mistakes, but I own up to them. But then, I have the decency to register and use one name, unlike some folks on here. You, on the other hand can just wander away from your mistakes, and not have the honesty to register, and own them.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

God is everywhere! Always!
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference between us is, I may make mistakes, but I own up to them. But then, I have the decency to register and use one name, unlike some folks on here. You, on the other hand can just wander away from your mistakes, and not have the honesty to register, and own them.
Registering does not equal honesty.
Just look at you, registered and a LIAR to boot. BTW people register and walk away from their mistakes too-look at sel.
Besides if I register people like sel will follow me all over topix stalking my every move. She has done it for years as it is.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
God is everywhere! Always!
That is why you should repent ye of your sins and ask Him for forgiveness

“Equality First”

St. Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Registering does not equal honesty.
Just look at you, registered and a LIAR to boot. BTW people register and walk away from their mistakes too-look at sel.
Besides if I register people like sel will follow me all over topix stalking my every move. She has done it for years as it is.
Please point out one lie I have posted.
Le trou de balle

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
Please point out one lie I have posted.
You are a "DICK HOLDER."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of97
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••