Minnesota set to legalize same-sex ma...

Minnesota set to legalize same-sex marriage

There are 152 comments on the CBS News story from May 13, 2013, titled Minnesota set to legalize same-sex marriage. In it, CBS News reports that:

Sen. Scott Dibble, DFL-Minneapolis, left, sponsor of the gay marriage bill in the Minnesota Senate, and his partner Richard Leyva greet a large, joyous crowd as the arrive at the Minnesota State Capitol in St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#46 May 14, 2013
Cant Touch This wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if true, that in no way indicates the people would vote for homosexual squared.
The US Supreme Court case that is the current precedent on this issue came from Minnesota--and the Minnesota Supreme Court just upheld it as well.
And this legislation just rendered Baker v Nelson moot.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#47 May 14, 2013
So now that the anti-gays are losing all they have left are childish insults.

Just knowing how miserable they are at the thought of a same-sex couple marrying makes the wait worth it.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#48 May 14, 2013
Another Pervert State wrote:
Franck Egglehoffer will be crushed.
So will our founding fathers.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#50 May 14, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>All true, but you boy be after tax breaks and uncle sugars money and retirement plans. Dats duh money you be stalking.
WTF are you talking about? I'm a Lesbian legally married to my wife and have been for almost 5 year:-)

You really are a sick POS!!!

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#51 May 14, 2013
Josh wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard you had a fairly nice one!!
Sorry, but I don't believe in those sort of toys......however I think straight woman use them on their husbands to tickle their prostate......lol!!!

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#52 May 14, 2013
RustyS wrote:
Who would get the house?
Gee, do ya really need to show everyone just how much of an idiot you really are?

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#53 May 14, 2013
Stanley Kubrick hates you wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it, isn't it. You really want to stick it to me.

You'll never have the legal right in Illinois or Minnesota or at the federal level; worst case is a political right through political buggery.
How is allowing a Gay or Lesbian couple the legal right to marry "STICKING" it to you?

Sorry, but I don't hate my parents nor God......seems more idiotic comments made with no real bearing on the issue!!!

One's religious beliefs or affiliation is irrelevant to the Laws and Constitution of this Country.......and you are free to believe as you want.......but your beliefs end where mine begin!!!

Actually that's not true......come August 1st, Gays and Lesbians will have the right to marry like any other couple does in Minnesota......and DOMA Section 3 will more than likely be tossed by next month!!!

We probably get Illinois sometime this year or next.....but it will happen!!!!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#54 May 14, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
So now that the anti-gays are losing all they have left are childish insults.
Just knowing how miserable they are at the thought of a same-sex couple marrying makes the wait worth it.
Why should you think we are miserable. We aren't the ones with aids and STD's.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#55 May 14, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>So will our founding fathers.
The founders would laugh in your fat face.

hahahahahahahahahaha

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#56 May 14, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
The founders would laugh in your fat face.
hahahahahahahahahaha
More assumption from the babbler. Guess away pookie. Even a monkey with a note in his mouth can score sometime.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#57 May 14, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Why should you think we are miserable. We aren't the ones with aids and STD's.
Thanks for proving my point.

Any other moronic statements you care to make?
conservative crapola

Easton, PA

#58 May 14, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Even a monkey with a sore in his mouth can score sometime.
Is that how you and Lester hooked up?

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#59 May 14, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, do ya really need to show everyone just how much of an idiot you really are?
I asked a simple, logical question on being legally married and you call me names. And here I thought you encouraged curiosity. If you plan to make to 6 years, you really do need to control your temper.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#60 May 14, 2013
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked a simple, logical question on being legally married and you call me names. And here I thought you encouraged curiosity. If you plan to make to 6 years, you really do need to control your temper.
Have you asked this question with regards to heterosexuals getting divorced? My guess is NO, so yes.....it was an idiotic question asked by an idiot!!!

See, another IDIOTIC ASSumption.......about something you know nothing about........my wife and I are happily married........and whatever you perceive to be a temper.....is not!!!

Since: Oct 08

.

#61 May 14, 2013
Does governor Dayton have a butt buddy?

“"The 14th works for me"”

Since: Aug 10

Souix Falls So. Dakota

#62 May 14, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you asked this question with regards to heterosexuals getting divorced? My guess is NO, so yes.....it was an idiotic question asked by an idiot!!!
See, another IDIOTIC ASSumption.......about something you know nothing about........my wife and I are happily married........and whatever you perceive to be a temper.....is not!!!
And congratulations to my home state of Minnesota,it's a done deal and now makes 12 and D.C.! More on the way shortly in the form of California come next month! I hope you're well my dear! ;)

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#63 May 14, 2013
Fuzzy N Blurry wrote:
<quoted text>
And congratulations to my home state of Minnesota,it's a done deal and now makes 12 and D.C.! More on the way shortly in the form of California come next month! I hope you're well my dear! ;)
Exactly!!!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#64 May 14, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you asked this question with regards to heterosexuals getting divorced? My guess is NO, so yes.....it was an idiotic question asked by an idiot!!!
See, another IDIOTIC ASSumption.......about something you know nothing about........my wife and I are happily married........and whatever you perceive to be a temper.....is not!!!
You have a good point, I would NOT have asked, because I know the answer. Evidently this new found freedom has you a little edgy, but, congratulations on your happiness. I can honesty say I am as equally thrilled for you as I would be for the guy down the street.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#65 May 14, 2013
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a good point, I would NOT have asked, because I know the answer. Evidently this new found freedom has you a little edgy, but, congratulations on your happiness. I can honesty say I am as equally thrilled for you as I would be for the guy down the street.
Not edgy.....see, I'm not worried about the divorce issue like so many heterosexual married couples are........and like I said.......you weren't curious, just being a jackazz!!!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#66 May 14, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Not edgy.....see, I'm not worried about the divorce issue like so many heterosexual married couples are........and like I said.......you weren't curious, just being a jackazz!!!
OK,OK, not edgy!! That would leave bitchy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Microphone cut after Mormon girl reveals she's ... 4 hr Latter Day Taints 2
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 hr cpeter1313 6,807
News Microphone cut after Mormon girl reveals shea s... 4 hr Cordwainer Trout 1
News Intimidation allegations mar Ontario PC candida... 21 hr nasty bunch 1
News MIA gay marriage heroes Thu The Troll Stopper 4
News Bar patrons keep drinking during armed robbery Thu cantread 3
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Thu Prince 31,998
More from around the web