Carlsbad women first gay couple from ...

Carlsbad women first gay couple from Eddy County to get NM marriage licenses

There are 155 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Aug 27, 2013, titled Carlsbad women first gay couple from Eddy County to get NM marriage licenses. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

Submitted photo The Rev. Dave Rogers, left, poses for a photo with Megan Hicks, center, and Erica Ellis, after officiating their wedding.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
The Saint

United States

#147 Sep 19, 2013
Lori wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing against gays, but I truly don't think that idiot is gay! Wanting the rights that we all have is "broadcasting" they're gay? One can say the same about straights having all the straight sexual content in the media.
I really don't either, but have you ever seen a flaming gay dude enter a room all loud and swishing around? Or a bulldykegive ya a mean look after you laugh at their big black boots, and the popeye tattoo's!?
Cmon you know thatshit's irritating!
Lori

Abiquiu, NM

#148 Sep 19, 2013
The Saint wrote:
<quoted text>I really don't either, but have you ever seen a flaming gay dude enter a room all loud and swishing around? Or a bulldykegive ya a mean look after you laugh at their big black boots, and the popeye tattoo's!?
Cmon you know thatshit's irritating!
What's irritating to me is when some loud-mouthed redneck or other so called "straight" guy makes nasty comments about my breasts or comments on how they like my ass! Nothing more irritating than being watched as you walk or honked at when you are out and about by men!
The Saint

United States

#149 Sep 19, 2013
Lori wrote:
<quoted text>
What's irritating to me is when some loud-mouthed redneck or other so called "straight" guy makes nasty comments about my breasts or comments on how they like my ass! Nothing more irritating than being watched as you walk or honked at when you are out and about by men!
Hey!
Don't blame me if you are hottie!
I didn't say peep about your rack, or can!
If you keep yourself fit good on ya!
Lori

Abiquiu, NM

#150 Sep 19, 2013
The Saint wrote:
<quoted text>Hey!
Don't blame me if you are hottie!
I didn't say peep about your rack, or can!
If you keep yourself fit good on ya!
"rack" is a very offensive term to use toward women!
The Saint

United States

#151 Sep 20, 2013
Lori wrote:
<quoted text>
"rack" is a very offensive term to use toward women!
Wow!
It must be miserable to be around you, or better yet to be you!
You can't even recognize when someone is playing with you!?
Get a fuckingclue chick!
Lori

Abiquiu, NM

#152 Sep 20, 2013
The Saint wrote:
<quoted text>Wow!
It must be miserable to be around you, or better yet to be you!
You can't even recognize when someone is playing with you!?
Get a fuckingclue chick!
And maybe you should get a clue about allowing gays and lesbians to be themselves and not get so offended by their actions! jeeez! Are you really a "man?"
The Saint

United States

#153 Sep 20, 2013
Lori wrote:
<quoted text>
And maybe you should get a clue about allowing gays and lesbians to be themselves and not get so offended by their actions! jeeez! Are you really a "man?"
Yeah, I'm a man.
What a wonderful philosophy you have!
I should, and why is that?
Lori

Abiquiu, NM

#154 Sep 20, 2013
The Saint wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I'm a man.
What a wonderful philosophy you have!
I should, and why is that?
Why? Because you live in America, and last time I check, here we all have EQUAL rights! Are you sure that you're a man?
really

Carlsbad, NM

#155 Sep 20, 2013
funny how most of the men or should i say boys are against gay marriage, but i bet they would be first in line to watch 2 women have sex
The Saint

Houston, TX

#156 Sep 21, 2013
Lori wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Because you live in America, and last time I check, here we all have EQUAL rights! Are you sure that you're a man?
Sorry , but that's magical thinking. No equal rights that I'm aware of? Men vs Women? Nope! Black vs White? Nope! Even kids!? You can hit a child and it's legal, but if you hit an adult that's assault! Now I ask again what makes gay people so special?
Oh, btw!
On the "If I'm a man thing?" I can't stop thinking about honking , and yelling NICEASS, as you walk down the street!
I know..., terrible right?=0P
The Saint

Houston, TX

#157 Sep 21, 2013
really wrote:
funny how most of the men or should i say boys are against gay marriage, but i bet they would be first in line to watch 2 women have sex
Depends on what they look like?!
No one wants to see Rosie O'Donnell victimize a poor soul with her idea of sex! Just thinking about it makes me recoil in horror!
Lori

Abiquiu, NM

#158 Sep 21, 2013
The Saint wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry , but that's magical thinking. No equal rights that I'm aware of? Men vs Women? Nope! Black vs White? Nope! Even kids!? You can hit a child and it's legal, but if you hit an adult that's assault! Now I ask again what makes gay people so special?
Oh, btw!
On the "If I'm a man thing?" I can't stop thinking about honking , and yelling NICEASS, as you walk down the street!
I know..., terrible right?=0P
You're totally hopeless!
The Saint

Houston, TX

#159 Sep 22, 2013
Lori wrote:
<quoted text>
You're totally hopeless!
Yay! I take that as a compliment, but I'm thinking that describes you as well? That's Good!
There's an old saying,
Stand for something, or fall for anything.
Queer

Artesia, NM

#160 Sep 23, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
What an ignorant thing to say, then again you're a mexican! Dumbass!
then what does that make u? A salty cracker !
really

Hobbs, NM

#161 Sep 23, 2013
Queer wrote:
<quoted text>then what does that make u? A salty cracker !
You're another dumbass mexican mojado, so you're opinion means nothing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Trump says canceling Chicago rally ... 12 hr OfficialTrumpCard 1,729
News Nicole Kidman's priest says actress hopes one d... 21 hr Anne Russell 1
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 23 hr Levy Hater 31,925
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 23 hr Imprtnrd 38
News Bollywood in Taipei Tue TW_sugar_daddio 6
[Guide] Funny maid of honor speech (Sep '14) Tue jorvajor 128
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) Mon toabhah 36,047
More from around the web