Carlsbad women first gay couple from Eddy County to get NM marriage licenses

Aug 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Carlsbad Current-Argus

Submitted photo The Rev. Dave Rogers, left, poses for a photo with Megan Hicks, center, and Erica Ellis, after officiating their wedding.

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 140 of155
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Saint

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Carlsbadabian wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope!
Mentone. You're not classy enough for Orla.
That hurts!
Why I oughta!!!!
Nah, It's Labor day.
Have a good one.
(Told ya I was a sweetie!)
michelle

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

The Saint wrote:
<quoted text>That hurts!
Why I oughta!!!!
Nah, It's Labor day.
Have a good one.
(Told ya I was a sweetie!)
hey!!!!!!!!
The Saint

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

michelle wrote:
<quoted text>hey!!!!!!!!
Hey!
Whatcha doing hunee?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

I'm sad they wore black!! Isn't that the color you wear for funerals to signify sadness? I would have liked to see me cheerful colors and did I forget to mention "Congrats" not my cup of tea but hey not everyone likes the same kind of tea and some folks don't even like tea!! All I'm saying is "Live and Live"
gayguy

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

VanillaGrandma65 wrote:
I'm sad they wore black!! Isn't that the color you wear for funerals to signify sadness? I would have liked to see me cheerful colors and did I forget to mention "Congrats" not my cup of tea but hey not everyone likes the same kind of tea and some folks don't even like tea!! All I'm saying is "Live and Live"
Great post! More people in this world should be like you! God Bless!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

All I know for sure you can't tell your heart who to love! That's for sure have you tried it? Trust me it doesn't work!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

The divorce rate is thru the roof!!!!! Hey and if we heterosexuals have had a go at it, and failed miserably! Shouldn't they get a chance as well. Last time I checked this is the land of the free!! Right??

Since: Feb 12

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

ellvis wrote:
<quoted text>if your last name is Gonzalez....you are a facebook friend of mine...and no i dont judge you for being gay....i think you are a very beautiful girl now that you lost weight....and dont judige you for your choice of women...women are beautiful and deserve to be treated with respect and kindness....but you have a son that works at mcds...so i know you have been with men....so that tells me that you have made a choice to go one way or the other....great...but when you try to shove legal marriage down our throats its like someone trying to shove religion down yours....yea....rodney king said ...can we all just get along.....someday we will....but for now we have way to many issues to get over....but the breakdown of soceity begins with the fall of morals.....which has been coming for a long time....someday we may find ourselves in the mad max thunderdome days.....and for the next 15 years or so i will be able to hold my own....can you say that for yourself or your family???
Lemme see, misspelled Ellvis(sic) who judgeth not any man or woman, and particularly who judges no gay person male or female for their beautiful innateness and desire to have full equality in all ways, including marriage and the 1100+/- benefits that come with it:

Excerpts from above:

i dont judge you for being gay...

i think you are a very beautiful girl now that you lost weight.

dont judge you for your choice of women...(edit): although I disagree with that choice....you have made a choice to go one way or the other.

when you try to shove legal marriage down our throats its like (edited) when I try to shove religion down yours..

and for the next 15 years or so i will be able to hold my own....can you say that for yourself or your family??

Nah, nothing judgmental there at all, misspelled Ellvis(sic).

At least as long as nothing is anyway other than the way you think it should be..........

We commend the clarity of your conflicted message.

“Carlsbad, NM”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Women are NASTY and I actually hate them. Now two male hunks gettin' all sweaty..........well, that's another thing.(blushing)

I really HATE women!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/carlsbad-nm/T...

Ol' KBR's just a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad boi!

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha

S.A.D.(I know I do)

NEXT!!
RachelRae

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

K0RNBACK RATTLER wrote:
Women are NASTY and I actually hate them. Now two male hunks gettin' all sweaty..........well, that's another thing.(blushing)
I really HATE women!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/carlsbad-nm/T...
Ol' KBR's just a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad boi!
Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha
S.A.D.(I know I do)
NEXT!!
Like anyone really believes that you're gay! Get a life drunk loser!!
Straight

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Lori wrote:
Congrats! This is wonderful and a step forward for New mexico and Carlsbad!
No surprise
Lori

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Straight wrote:
<quoted text>No surprise
I'm surprised! Carlsbad is suck an ignorant "hicktown" that seems to be living 30 years behind the times! I'm surprised there weren't protests in the streets!

“Carlsbad, NM”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

RachelRae wrote:
<quoted text>
Like anyone really believes that you're gay! Get a life drunk loser!!
I'm as gay as the day is long, MOE RON.

BTW, how would me "getting a life drunk loser" accomplish anything? English much?

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha

S.A.D.(I know I do)

NEXT!!
Lori

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

K0RNBACK RATTLER wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm as gay as the day is long, MOE RON.
BTW, how would me "getting a life drunk loser" accomplish anything? English much?
Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha
S.A.D.(I know I do)
NEXT!!
I don't believe that you're gay either! Why? Because you seem to enjoy making gays look bad by your idiotic comments! I too think you're just some homophobic loser!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Lori wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that you're gay either! Why? Because you seem to enjoy making gays look bad by your idiotic comments! I too think you're just some homophobic loser!
You sound like the strap-on type..
The Saint

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Lori wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, they can make themselves look bad all by their lonesome, they don't need help doing that! The special treatment they think they should get for floating around pisses most off! What's with the big productions!?
We don't go around broadcasting "We're Straight!!!" YAY!!!!
Silly when ya think about it.
Lori

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

The Saint wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, they can make themselves look bad all by their lonesome, they don't need help doing that! The special treatment they think they should get for floating around pisses most off! What's with the big productions!?
We don't go around broadcasting "We're Straight!!!" YAY!!!!
Silly when ya think about it.
I have nothing against gays, but I truly don't think that idiot is gay! Wanting the rights that we all have is "broadcasting" they're gay? One can say the same about straights having all the straight sexual content in the media.
Lori

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like the strap-on type..
I bet you would like me to use a "strap-on" on you!
WARRIOR

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Lori wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you would like me to use a "strap-on" on you!
Yep I would love it.
Lori

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep I would love it.
I'm not a man! You probably think I'm a guy...sorry, woman here!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of155
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••