'Marriage between different races not...

'Marriage between different races not good'

There are 91 comments on the Iol.co.za story from Sep 22, 2013, titled 'Marriage between different races not good'. In it, Iol.co.za reports that:

The SA Human Rights Commission is investigating a Seventh-Day Adventist pastor who allegedly refused to marry a white woman and coloured man, the Sunday Times reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Iol.co.za.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Pacific Northwest USA

#1 Sep 22, 2013
I have to wonder if their marriage is recognized by the SDA church, or if they are now considered tp be "living in sin."

Pacific Northwest USA

#4 Sep 23, 2013
pops wrote:
I would like to think the pastors can marry or not marry who they choose. If they cannot it's time to disban and reform elsewhere. Now with the internet we don't even need these structures any longer.
It would figure some feminist would come in to support counter-culture.
The white girl choosing to go with MARXIST multiculturalism has chosen to accept the mark of the beast going against God's people as the beast government brings in the multiculturalism to replace God's people.
Im not saying the black man cannot be Christian just that multiculturalism destroys all cultures as intended. So she can profess 'christian' all she wants, she is acting in another manner.
There is no way I would be part of that church infiltrated with satanic feminist and multiculturalism.
Are you speaking of/to me?

“Adonai YHWH Jesus Saves!”

Since: Jul 12

PRAISE HIM Love Never Fails..

#5 Sep 23, 2013
pops wrote:
I would like to think the pastors can marry or not marry who they choose. If they cannot it's time to disban and reform elsewhere. Now with the internet we don't even need these structures any longer.
It would figure some feminist would come in to support counter-culture.
The white girl choosing to go with MARXIST multiculturalism has chosen to accept the mark of the beast going against God's people as the beast government brings in the multiculturalism to replace God's people.
Im not saying the black man cannot be Christian just that multiculturalism destroys all cultures as intended. So she can profess 'christian' all she wants, she is acting in another manner.
There is no way I would be part of that church infiltrated with satanic feminist and multiculturalism.
What on God's green Earth are you talking about???

#6 Sep 23, 2013
GrammyJoanne wrote:
<quoted text>Are you speaking of/to me?
Who knows,he went off on some bizarre rant.
I personally see nothing wrong with two different races marrying,especially if they are both Christians.You can't help who you fall in love with,skin color shouldn't matter at all.

Pacific Northwest USA

#7 Sep 23, 2013
Lori norskigirl wrote:
<quoted text>Who knows,he went off on some bizarre rant.
I personally see nothing wrong with two different races marrying,especially if they are both Christians.You can't help who you fall in love with,skin color shouldn't matter at all.
Skin is just skin! We're all Gods children, and anyone who disagrees with that should not and cannot call him/herself a follower of Christ!! Prejudice is evil.
Buck Jackson

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Sep 24, 2013
Knowing Adventist Cleregy, I suspect the Negro Chap failed to offer enough CASH for the ceremony... But then I worked as a cop in Loma Linda - California, thus I'm always suspicous of Adventists...
By the Way, If the Minister didn't feel comfortable doing such an act, he was well within his Rights!
Gabriella

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Sep 27, 2013
Lori norskigirl wrote:
<quoted text>Who knows,he went off on some bizarre rant.
There's no mention of "race" within the Holy Bible. In fact, it's clearly stated in Acts 17:26 that all mankind comes from "one blood", meaning Adam.
la Familia

Lake Zurich, IL

#13 Sep 28, 2013
We all come from Adam but have different cultures. Multiculturalism as the name implies is a false doctrine.

God has also given us laws on theft and coveting our neighbors property. Two Christian nations against one another one wrongly used by the non-Christian governments to steal land and property, jobs & women. One of the Christian nations is not acting in a Christian manner in doing so.

There is a warning throughout about unequally yoked in marriage. Maybe one of them was not even baptized.

The other races and cultures are just fine just not in my family. The SA pastor seems to understand this.

Notice the Islam replaces the Catholic as the largest religion. Their political power comes through sheer numbers.

Immigration and multiculturalism is an agenda of the Vatican. The Catholic politicians make this happen for their own empire. It is great when these people find the true Gospel, but bringing the whole world in to convert them is suicidal since only maybe 5% are converted. Inter-marriage will impose their heretical culture upon us all. That is how we got so far from the Gospel today; x-mass et al.
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

#14 Sep 28, 2013
The Bible is very clear about what is acceptable in marriage to have Jehovah God's approval. The ancient nation of Israel the Jews, were to marry only a Jew, the early Christians were to marry only a true Christian worshiper of Jehovah God, as Jesus taught.
1Corinthians 7:39

The intermarriage of different nations of men and women was not condemned, it was homosexuality and that marriage that is still condemned in the Bible.
1Corinthians 6:9
1Timothy 1:10

#15 Sep 28, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
The Bible is very clear about what is acceptable in marriage to have Jehovah God's approval. The ancient nation of Israel the Jews, were to marry only a Jew, the early Christians were to marry only a true Christian worshiper of Jehovah God, as Jesus taught.
1Corinthians 7:39
The intermarriage of different nations of men and women was not condemned, it was homosexuality and that marriage that is still condemned in the Bible.
1Corinthians 6:9
1Timothy 1:10
Completely agree.

=)

#16 Sep 28, 2013
Gabriella wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no mention of "race" within the Holy Bible. In fact, it's clearly stated in Acts 17:26 that all mankind comes from "one blood", meaning Adam.
Agreed...There is mention of a couple should not marry being unequally yoked..Meaning A Christian is advised to not marry an unbeliever.

I know a very nice Christian Minister and his wife.. they are a happy couple..He's black and she's white.

=)
Pioneer Isarat

Brampton, Canada

#17 Sep 28, 2013
GrammyJoanne wrote:
<quoted text>Skin is just skin! We're all Gods children, and anyone who disagrees with that should not and cannot call him/herself a follower of Christ!! Prejudice is evil.
Grams, I feel I can trust you with some personal info that weighs heavily on my heart. One day, as I was driving down a lonely highway, I was abducted by a UFO and when I woke up and found myself in the craft, I saw her looking down lovingly at me. She was blue. So we started talking like normal folks do and in the process of time, I happened to mention that I was a vegetarian and that I kept the Sabbath day holy.

For one moment, she stared at me with great incredulity, her nice big eyes wide open in wonder. "I eat meat," she said softly, almost in a whisper, "I crave strange flesh." Without so much as a second thought, realizing where this was going, I fled for my life and jumped head first out of the craft to the ground.

I never saw her again, but it taught me a lesson. As a law-abiding citizen of the Kingdom of God, I ought to only marry a good girl, someone who is naturally kind to animals and loves God. That's my testimony, Grams, and I hope one day, you will repent and be baptized into the truth, and not be an alien predator amongst us.

#18 Sep 28, 2013
GrammyJoanne wrote:
<quoted text>Are you speaking of/to me?
Hey Joanne,did you notice his bizarre posts were removed? The monitor must have removed them.

Pacific Northwest USA

#19 Sep 28, 2013
Pioneer Isarat wrote:
<quoted text>
Grams, I feel I can trust you with some personal info that weighs heavily on my heart. One day, as I was driving down a lonely highway, I was abducted by a UFO and when I woke up and found myself in the craft, I saw her looking down lovingly at me. She was blue. So we started talking like normal folks do and in the process of time, I happened to mention that I was a vegetarian and that I kept the Sabbath day holy.
For one moment, she stared at me with great incredulity, her nice big eyes wide open in wonder. "I eat meat," she said softly, almost in a whisper, "I crave strange flesh." Without so much as a second thought, realizing where this was going, I fled for my life and jumped head first out of the craft to the ground.
I never saw her again, but it taught me a lesson. As a law-abiding citizen of the Kingdom of God, I ought to only marry a good girl, someone who is naturally kind to animals and loves God. That's my testimony, Grams, and I hope one day, you will repent and be baptized into the truth, and not be an alien predator amongst us.
You forgot to include a vitally important fact - that when you jumped out of the spacecraft, you hit your head,[obviously] experiencing a traumatic brain injury.

Pacific Northwest USA

#20 Sep 28, 2013
Lori norskigirl wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Joanne,did you notice his bizarre posts were removed? The monitor must have removed them.
Good deal! Didn't notice, but am happy they did.
la Familia

Lake Zurich, IL

#21 Sep 28, 2013
Lori norskigirl wrote:
Hey Joanne,did you notice his bizarre posts were removed? The monitor must have removed them.
The bizarre are the ones who have been brainwashed with the Vatican's agenda to flood us with immigrants and exterminate the Christians who do not agree.

The Israeli Jews deport Africans routinely.
http://www.alltheinternet.com/...
la Familia

Lake Zurich, IL

#22 Sep 28, 2013
GrammyJoanne wrote:
Good deal! Didn't notice, but am happy they did.
You know who else likes censorship? The Vatican. They used to burn the Bible.

The mod only censors themselves from info available to anyone looking with a search.

It is often just women who support the inter marriages because it is counter-culture and non-traditional like the Feminist Movement from Satan's world govt not God's word. Just because some Christians have been sold a false doctrine does not make it right.
la Familia

Lake Zurich, IL

#23 Sep 28, 2013
Lori norskigirl wrote:
I know a very nice Christian Minister and his wife.. they are a happy couple..He's black and she's white.
=)
Not any church im going to. The affirmative action pastor is a covetous thief not a christian. I really don't believe there's anything he could teach me.
la Familia

Lake Zurich, IL

#24 Sep 28, 2013
Lori norskigirl wrote:
Completely agree.
=)
Go clean the kitchen.

This is why women are not pastors. You don't have the security awareness to protect the flock.

If there had been a feminist movement when the colonies were founded we'd all be dead and the country never founded.

Pacific Northwest USA

#25 Sep 28, 2013
la Familia wrote:
<quoted text>
Go clean the kitchen.
This is why women are not pastors. You don't have the security awareness to protect the flock.
If there had been a feminist movement when the colonies were founded we'd all be dead and the country never founded.
Chauvinist piggies cannot legitimately be called Christians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How is it that cake became a favourite platform... 45 min Xstain Mullah Aroma 7
News Gay wedding cake at center of Colorado Appeals ... 1 hr Reverend Alan 879
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 1 hr MORMON HUMAN RIGH... 6,668
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 1 hr Reverend Alan 5,894
News Resistance to gay marriages travels a well-worn... 2 hr Rutherford Jenkins 69
News Oregon issues final order in gay wedding cake case 2 hr DebraE 36
News End of Boy Scouts' ban on gays prompts elation ... 3 hr Florida Gator 94
More from around the web