Puerto Rico slowly warms to more gay rights

Mar 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bellingham Herald

In this Feb. 18, 2013 photo, demonstrators stand outside the capitol building during a "Puerto Rico Rises" rally to protest any move to legalize same-sex marriage in San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Comments
41 - 60 of 88 Comments Last updated Apr 23, 2013

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with people like you.
...and a lot to do with my choice of discussing racial and LGBTT matters only with Americans of Puerto Rican ancestry.
So, find someone else with enough patience to care and take up the challenge to improve your unfinished and poor basic education and lack of cultural skills.
!Si, senor! Sorry, sorry I can't discuss Hispanics since I am not of the fold. Good lord, you are the George Wallace of Latins...Jorge Wallace, I guess.

You are the worst racist I have seen on here and you make me sorry I spent my college days fighting for human rights, even getting chased by the cops out of the admissions office. At least in YOUR case. I retract my support of you.
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>!Si, senor! Sorry, sorry I can't discuss Hispanics since I am not of the fold. Good lord, you are the George Wallace of Latins...Jorge Wallace, I guess.
You are the worst racist I have seen on here and you make me sorry I spent my college days fighting for human rights, even getting chased by the cops out of the admissions office. At least in YOUR case. I retract my support of you.
I'm don't label myself as belonging to a specific race, culture or sexual orientation, I leave that nonsense to people like you.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm don't label myself as belonging to a specific race, culture or sexual orientation, I leave that nonsense to people like you.
You just got done telling me I had no rights about anything concerning Latinos, since you are 'El Rey de los Latinos'. Please. I have dated many and they had NO problem listening to my opinions, and some of the hottest WERE "Ricos". Somehow, with your tight ass attitude and self righteous Miss Grundy opinions, I am thinking YOU have broken the 'Rico caliente' mode.
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>You just got done telling me I had no rights about anything concerning Latinos, since you are 'El Rey de los Latinos'. Please. I have dated many and they had NO problem listening to my opinions, and some of the hottest WERE "Ricos". Somehow, with your tight ass attitude and self righteous Miss Grundy opinions, I am thinking YOU have broken the 'Rico caliente' mode.
Only people like you classify human beings into "Whites", "Latinos"...

What in heck are "Latinos"????

Same as "Whites"???

You always make my point so easy to get across.

It is precisely that obsession of classifying humans which promotes sexualizing these into -"Rico caliente" modes.

Go join others like you, who share your same values and believe your own ridiculous labels.

And stop bitchin' about those of us who believe in freedom of speech, thought and association.
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>

...concerning Latinos

..you are 'El Rey de los Latinos'....

...some of the hottest WERE "Ricos".
Your life is one, huge label and its reflected in your posted messages!
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>

....I can't discuss Hispanics

...Latins...
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>

.... a Rico...

.....A BLANCO? I know since I am, that they can be as boring as white bread....
Aren't you tired of spending your life being a "label"?
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Boris wrote:
Curteese is almost as prejudice as Fa-Foxy, especially against black people.
People like this fella' waste so much time and energy being and believing their own (imposed) labels; that they forget to live and enjoy life.

Their view of the world is reduced by labels and they will die being and living their own, self imposed label.

Victims of labels, if you ask me!

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Boris wrote:
Pick a name, liar.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Aren't you tired of spending your life being a "label"?
Aren't you tired of being a puto? Good God you are NO fun at all, are you? I feel sorry for anyone in your immediate circle.

So deep into self loathing and self hating that admitting to your background disgusts you. Golly, someone did a number on you, didn't they? I almost pity you. Almost.
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>!Si, senor! Sorry, sorry I can't discuss Hispanics...
Nice bait!
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you tired of being a puto? Good God you are NO fun at all, are you? I feel sorry for anyone in your immediate circle.
So deep into self loathing and self hating that admitting to your background disgusts you. Golly, someone did a number on you, didn't they? I almost pity you. Almost.
No, means-NO.

No discussions with the likes of people like you; regardless of the few Mexican Spanish words (you include) only used by mejicanos....

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
No, means-NO.
No discussions with the likes of people like you; regardless of the few Mexican Spanish words (you include) only used by mejicanos....
I was taught by a Mexican lady in college. Plus, i was raised in Southern California and that is pretty much the only Spanish, or Espanol, if you must, that I learned.

So, go live your little life of seclusion, only allowing certain members to your special club.

I LIKE diversity and my whole life I have had friends from different demographics and our best times are teasing each other about stereotypical beliefs. sorry you can't see the humor in nonsense like that. but, I forget, I just looked up in the dictionary the term "Politically Correct" and they have your picture as the illustration of the word. It also said "see 'tight asses'" and your photo was also in that section.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Boris wrote:
"BORIS" is one of a thousand names you use, liar. You have more names than the New York Municipal phone book, liar.

Pick one and stick with it, maybe I might buy some of your posts. I doubt it, but at least I would be pleasantly surprised to see you actually owning your hate, instead of hiding behind dozens of false personas.
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>...I just looked up in the dictionary the term "Politically Correct"...
I always follow Topix Terms of Service.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
I always follow Topix Terms of Service.
Register while you are at it.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Latin Americans are always bitchin' about the US; yet 99% want to immigrate here.
I insist, someone gave you up to "la migra", for you're still bitter and angry (that what happens when you're here, in our country, illegally-with an expired tourist visa).
We, Puerto Ricans, much unlike our White and Black Anglo fellow Americans, know you, Latin Americans guys (for we share the same Hispanic blood and heritage).
So go f_ck yourself and stop bitchin' in a US forum.
Do it in an Argentinian one, if you're so lucky to have one.
lmaooooo Jorge, I never seen you go off like that I'm sorry but it was funny
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

mysterysilence wrote:
<quoted text> lmaooooo Jorge, I never seen you go off like that I'm sorry but it was funny
Hi! Miss "m":

Actually, fellow Americans don't push my "nasty buttons", hardly ever.

All I do is confront them with their own messages.

Its foreigners (some, not all) which I don't suffer glady.
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Register while you are at it.
You and your many orders.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi! Miss "m":
Actually, fellow Americans don't push my "nasty buttons", hardly ever.
All I do is confront them with their own messages.
Its foreigners (some, not all) which I don't suffer glady.

Hi, Jorge

I see Lmao I was like no this can't be Jorge I thought someone jacked up your name. That was hilarious. Well at least it's not everyone who can push those nasty buttons, now in my case... Oh man no comment
Hialeah PB

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

mysterysilence wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Jorge
I see Lmao I was like no this can't be Jorge I thought someone jacked up your name. That was hilarious. Well at least it's not everyone who can push those nasty buttons, now in my case... Oh man no comment
Are you interested in breeding your PB?

This is PB female which I was assured has won several awards in Miami's Cuban circles and we are looking to breed her.

http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2005/11/22/31431...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••