Is 2014 the year for gay marriage in Ohio?

Mar 1, 2014 Full story: The Marion Star 1,177

Robert Johnson-Keeton grew up in a religious community just outside Chillicothe.

Full Story

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#146 Mar 17, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Fagg@ts sure didn't form this country, dumb a:ss
Damn skippy there.

They're too obsessed with insinuating themselves into every public celebration just so they can announce to the world their sexual preference.

For example:

"It's St. Patrick's Day.....say, did you know I'm gay?"
"It's New Year's...say, did you know we're queers?"
"It's the Fourth of July...say, did you know I take it in my brown eye?"

Psychological disorder of epic proportion.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#147 Mar 17, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn skippy there.
They're too obsessed with insinuating themselves into every public celebration just so they can announce to the world their sexual preference.
For example:
Is that your professional opinion, doctor? Of course not. You are nothing but a clueless closet case.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#148 Mar 17, 2014
-tip- wrote:
Damn skippy there.
For example:
Funny, that simply sounds like wanting to be able to live one's life openly in public like any other private citizen.
Moral Truth

Washington, DC

#149 Mar 17, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>So here's how it's going to go down.

The US Supreme court is going to declare all laws barring gays from marrying unconstitutional.

Morons like you are going to die by the thousands when your heads explode.
Your mental illness is showing, fagg@t
Moral Truth

Washington, DC

#150 Mar 17, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know?
Cause I'm not a moron.
Moral Truth

Washington, DC

#151 Mar 17, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>Damn skippy there.

For example:

You're so right. They can't march as just veterans, they want to flaunt the fact that they're Queers. They crave attention and they'll do almost anything to get it.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#152 Mar 17, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So here's how it's going to go down.
The US Supreme court is going to declare all laws barring gays from marrying unconstitutional.
Morons like you are going to die by the thousands when your heads explode.
and my entire point either everyone missed, or just ignored.

fanning flames till heads explode may not turn out as you see it.

people were not lined up 400 deep waiting for Cabela's to open at 8AM saturday to purchase ammo, and were there to buy meal worms for ice fishing I suppose?

fanning flames in today's fragmented society is a stupid act.

I hope intelligent though enters minds before thousand of heads explode.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#154 Mar 17, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mental illness is showing, fagg@t
Yes.... just look at YOUR mental illness: ego-dystonic homosexuality

Location hidden

#155 Mar 17, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, that simply sounds like wanting to be able to live one's life openly in public like any other private citizen.
Point me to the Heterosexual Veterans Organization.
Oh, wait....I know...there isn't any.

Or hey, why aren't the pro-aborts, pro-amnesty, or any other group agitating to march with promotional posters in these holiday parades?
Oh, wait...I know...political preferences and sexual behaviors are unrelated to these events.

Unless you're psychologically ill.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#156 Mar 17, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so right. They can't march as just veterans, they want to flaunt the fact that they're Queers. They crave attention and they'll do almost anything to get it.
So you want them to be like you, a quiet little closet queen, sitting in a corner beating off to Topix?

Location hidden

#157 Mar 17, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want them to be like you, a quiet little closet queen, sitting in a corner beating off to Topix?
What a hater.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#158 Mar 17, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, you seem ill equipped to answer the simple and direct questions contained within it, or offer any form of factually supported rebuttal. The mere existence of a law does not guarantee that said law is Constitutional.
for 225 years the Constitution has stood unconstitutional according to you.

so a simple question.......... 225 years ago did words have different definitions and spelling than in 2014?

225 years ago did homosexuality exist?

Then why for 225 years has the unconstitutional Constitution of the USA not been amended?

should pop culture amend the constitution at will?

so equip me with your answers so that I am informed.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#159 Mar 17, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome.
Fundies R Mentally Ill

Philadelphia, PA

#160 Mar 17, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave Bishop Romney's trotting of his wife and spawn out on stage all the time out of this.

And there's nothing wrong with engagement announcements in the paper, romantic comedies, photos of the spouse on the desk at work, having a king and queen at the high school prom, etc.

It's okay to make sexual orientation known.
Fundies R Mentally Ill

Philadelphia, PA

#161 Mar 17, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you don't want women to vote, that you want black people to be 3/5ths of a person, that you still want stockades, that you want the South to have the right to split off from the US.
Moral Truth

Washington, DC

#162 Mar 17, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>So you want them to be like you, a quiet little closet queen, sitting in a corner beating off to Topix?
Why do Queers call straight people what they are, a filthy a:ss disgusting Queer????
Answer: because Queers are mentally ill and don't know any better than to use what they are as an insult to someone else. Then again, they could just be so stupid, they actually believe that, because they're perverted and disgusting, that everyone else is that way to. Even a Queer knows there's no greater insult than to be called a filthy Queer.

Nuff said you filthy a:ss Queer

Location hidden

#163 Mar 17, 2014
Fundies R Mentally Ill wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave Bishop Romney's trotting of his wife and spawn out on stage all the time out of this.
And there's nothing wrong with engagement announcements in the paper, romantic comedies, photos of the spouse on the desk at work, having a king and queen at the high school prom, etc.
It's okay to make sexual orientation known.
Romney? Could you be more off-topic?
But, hey...if you wanna go there...

Did Romney wave the heterosexual flag? Wear a heterosexual lapel pin?
Did he don body glitter, a Speedo, and march in a parade carrying the heterosexual banner?
Did he demand there not be separate and discriminatory bars, cruises, parades, and other services and events catering to gays?

Wait a minute...I know...no, Romney didn't.

Location hidden

#164 Mar 17, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do Queers call straight people what they are, a filthy a:ss disgusting Queer????
Answer: because Queers are mentally ill and don't know any better than to use what they are as an insult to someone else. Then again, they could just be so stupid, they actually believe that, because they're perverted and disgusting, that everyone else is that way to. Even a Queer knows there's no greater insult than to be called a filthy Queer.
I know, right?
The self-loathing always resort to insulting others by accusing them of their very own behaviors -- behaviors they simultaneously claim to take pride in.

Irrational. Psychologically disordered.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#165 Mar 17, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
What a hater.
Yes, he is.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#166 Mar 17, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a closet queen like you. I am out and proud. You are closeted and ashamed.
4 out of 5 vocal homophobes are secretly gay. We can test you, ya know.... and your mouth won't save you from evidence given by your penis.
The fact that you are here PROVES that you have issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 6 min hal 26,890
Salvation Army: Boston jewelry gifts 'contagious' 1 hr Mitt s Baptism of... 1
Zen Buddhist Temple in Japan Offers Symbolic Sa... 1 hr Switches 39
The Rt Rev Dr Alan Wilson said it had taken 'co... 2 hr Mitt s Baptism of... 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr bridges on fire 31,553
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 3 hr QUITTNER Dec 24 2014 210
Poll: Support for gay marriage drops in Mich. (May '14) 5 hr WeTheSheeple 59
More from around the web