Irish bride strangled during Mauritius honeymoon

Jan 11, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Boston.com

John McAreavey and wife Michaela Harte are seen on their wedding day at St. Malacheys Church Ballymacilrory Ireland on Thursday Dec.

Comments
141 - 159 of 159 Comments Last updated May 26, 2013
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
malbarpitin

Port Louis, Mauritius

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

arrete kasse liki en l'air,occupe to mama plitot,li bien bizin.Malabr zote couma zenfan content kasse tout ce ki pa pou li!ale mette la housse plastik l'auto batchara,garde to kaka mone gyne acé coum sa vek to bane tribu
ooo

Rose Hill, Mauritius

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Judged:

this is a shame...this will tarnish the image of our country and reduce the number of tourist visiting our country
kass liki tou malbar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

I just hate malbars too créole ek lacar nou pou uni pou kass liki tou sa bane kkliki ki manze dalle bred!!
Kreoles sousse kaka

Rose Hill, Mauritius

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

kass liki tou malbar wrote:
I just hate malbars too créole ek lacar nou pou uni pou kass liki tou sa bane kkliki ki manze dalle bred!!
Ale sousse kaka do vilain kreoles kaka
The Fixers

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Kreoles sousse kaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Ale sousse kaka do vilain kreoles kaka
Ale sousse kaka do vilian Zacot ek Jackass kaka
Offended Citizen

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

fixers, you are very sick, like regina, i also believe you are gutless spineless little piece of shit that takes pleasure to bully and abuse people in this forum.
The Fixers

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Offended Citizen wrote:
fixers, you are very sick, like regina, i also believe you are gutless spineless little piece of shit that takes pleasure to bully and abuse people in this forum.
Regina Sewraj FFOKK YU you offend us by your mere presence and constant deranged spamming here and in the Australian forum.

GO AWAY, go and spam the seychelles forum.
im a caca decouleur

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

kass liki tou malbar wrote:
i cannot stand caca sclave creole fesse pi sariter mangeur caca ,now read this moer fuker,No, that's NOT true.
The only group of people that I have a problem with is the black people. That's the ONLY group who cannot (or WILL not) seek self improvement, who kill, rape , murder, pillage, assault, etc. and who will NEVER seek self improvement.
OTHER groups of people come to this country under less than ideal circumstances, pick themselves up by the bootstraps and THRIVE.
Look at the Italians, and the Irish, for example. Look at the circumstances under which THEY came to this country. Yet they were able to overcome and adapt. You don't hear them always bitching and moaning about how "the gov't owes them this and the gov't owes them that".
The Fixers

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

im a caca decouleur wrote:
<quoted text>i cannot stand caca sclave creole fesse pi sariter mangeur caca ,now read this moer fuker,No, that's NOT true.
The only group of people that I have a problem with is the black people. That's the ONLY group who cannot (or WILL not) seek self improvement, who kill, rape , murder, pillage, assault, etc. and who will NEVER seek self improvement.
OTHER groups of people come to this country under less than ideal circumstances, pick themselves up by the bootstraps and THRIVE.
Look at the Italians, and the Irish, for example. Look at the circumstances under which THEY came to this country. Yet they were able to overcome and adapt. You don't hear them always bitching and moaning about how "the gov't owes them this and the gov't owes them that".
You fook off this forum another ti pilon descendants of indentured labourers - no one interested in im a caca decouleur MalbarCACA black decouleur noir pilon pareusse voleur soussere gogotte subhuman race caca gogotte moerfuker,
im a caca decouleur

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
You fook off this forum another ti pilon descendants of indentured labourers - no one interested in im a caca decouleur MalbarCACA black decouleur noir pilon pareusse voleur soussere gogotte subhuman race caca gogotte moerfuker,
are you a caca creole voler paresse soussere gogotte?YES OR NO?
The Zoo Keepers

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

im a caca decouleur wrote:
<quoted text>are you a caca creole voler paresse soussere gogotte?YES OR NO?
We not interested in descendants of indentured labourers Malbarcaca voler paresse soussere gogotte monkey business.

We no care so You fook off this forum another ti pilon descendants of indentured labourers - no one interested in im a caca decouleur MalbarCACA black decouleur noir pilon pareusse voleur soussere gogotte subhuman race caca gogotte moerfuker.
im a CREOLEcaca decouleur

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

The Zoo Keepers wrote:
<quoted text>
We not interested in descendants of indentured labourers Malbarcaca voler paresse soussere gogotte monkey business.
We no care so You fook off this forum another ti pilon descendants of indentured labourers - no one interested in im a caca decouleur MalbarCACA black decouleur noir pilon pareusse voleur soussere gogotte subhuman race caca gogotte moerfuker.
are you a pilon caca creoleur doneur fesse ,yes or no???
Kreoles sousse kaka

Rose Hill, Mauritius

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

im a CREOLEcaca decouleur wrote:
<quoted text>are you a pilon caca creoleur doneur fesse ,yes or no???
Yes he is
Virgil

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

ki faire bane morisiens sauvage com sa?? zot bizin mange caca tou les jours!
The Fixers

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

im MalbarCACA decouler black pi caca wrote:
<quoted text>are you a pilon caca creoleur doneur fesse ,yes or no???
Go home:
http://gallery.hd.org/_exhibits/toilets/_more...
creole de couler pi fesse

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

The Fixers wrote:
suck gogotte,then will show u the way to eat caca.
The Fixers

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

creole de couler pi fesse wrote:
<quoted text>suck gogotte,then will show u the way to eat caca.
You bhap him suck gogote, that him job and you take after him.

NOWWWWWWWWWWWW

You go home:

http://gallery.hd.org/_exhibits/toilets/_more...

NOWWWWWWWWWWWW
malbar power

Port Louis, Mauritius

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

ta kkliki dan tou religion banla dne fess mem ggt.. pa zis creoline kuma to p dir noir fam.. zot tou dimoune respecT inP ggt.. malbar laskar to dne fess mem.. kkliki to racist selmN TWA GRAN PILON.. daprer lorde to pa kne la route twa pou to p dir creoline creoline.. kkliki fr bour twa ta..
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

malbar power wrote:
ta kkliki dan tou religion banla dne fess mem ggt.. pa zis creoline kuma to p dir noir fam.. zot tou dimoune respecT inP ggt.. malbar laskar to dne fess mem.. kkliki to racist selmN TWA GRAN PILON.. daprer lorde to pa kne la route twa pou to p dir creoline creoline.. kkliki fr bour twa ta..
Hey ale apprane cose language noble des Creoles don oliez vine cose sipaki cacapuri CACAFEASSE ici, vilain MalbarCACA sewer rat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••