Irish bride strangled during Mauritiu...

Irish bride strangled during Mauritius honeymoon

There are 165 comments on the Boston.com story from Jan 11, 2011, titled Irish bride strangled during Mauritius honeymoon. In it, Boston.com reports that:

John McAreavey and wife Michaela Harte are seen on their wedding day at St. Malacheys Church Ballymacilrory Ireland on Thursday Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

Premchund

Bradford, UK

#134 Feb 5, 2012
Whatever people may say, the majority of people in Mauritius are Indians. Mauritius is also known as ' Little India' or should I say 'Greater India'.
India is 'feeding' Mauritius. Do your rice not come from India? Do you not eat rice by bucketful?
Premchund

Bradford, UK

#135 Feb 5, 2012
If Mauritius gives one of its dependencies to India we will develop it. Hopefully one day India gets Tromelin or one of the small islands. We will make it prosperous.
Julie from Romford

Leicester, UK

#136 Feb 5, 2012
Premchund wrote:
Whatever people may say, the majority of people in Mauritius are Indians. Mauritius is also known as ' Little India' or should I say 'Greater India'.
India is 'feeding' Mauritius. Do your rice not come from India? Do you not eat rice by bucketful?

Prem mate, you're pushing your luck boy. Are you asking for your arse to be whipped or are you a wind up merchant? I'll give you your due ,you're always polite; I like that but I dont like the idea of giving away anything. You see, before anyone gives anything away they must make sure it's theirs in the first place; having said that ,Mauritius it's seems, has already been unofficialy adopted by India. Not enough you think ?
Julie from Romford

Leicester, UK

#137 Feb 5, 2012
Premchund wrote:
If Mauritius gives one of its dependencies to India we will develop it. Hopefully one day India gets Tromelin or one of the small islands. We will make it prosperous.
Some might ask if it wouldn't be a better idea for Mother India to look after her own in the first place; am of course referring to those, many children included,who haven't got a roof over their heads, sleep in sewers etc. Surely it would make sense to invest money and help those people, no matter their caste, social status and so on.
mo ene kreole mosuce kok

London, UK

#138 Feb 5, 2012
Julie from Romford wrote:
<quoted text>
Some might ask if it wouldn't be a better idea for Mother India to look after her own in the first place; am of course referring to those, many children included,who haven't got a roof over their heads, sleep in sewers etc. Surely it would make sense to invest money and help those people, no matter their caste, social status and so on.
spot on ,i as amalbar of mauritius got no link with india ,....i am a mauritian first then malbar ,i wouldnt use that term malbar ,but as everyone trying to use their ethnicity so im using mine too,india should sort itself out first ,i to be honest cant stand the majority of indians they stink and they lies deceitful ,we as mauritians malbars are a different breed,my dream is to see alal mauritians live hapilly together,but if the other swont change and expect mer as a malbar to change then they have a hard battle in their hands,but i hope it could be a bless island and we could all live in harmony ,untill then i am a die hard malbar ,my suggestion to others is change your attitude towards malbars ,we will chnge ours but dont try to out smart us we dont like that we will destroy u.
The Modorator

Medford, OR

#139 Feb 5, 2012
mo ene kreole mosuce kok wrote:
<quoted text>spot on ,i as amalbar of mauritius got no link with india ,....i am a mauritian first then malbar ,i wouldnt use that term malbar ,but as everyone trying to use their ethnicity so im using mine too,india should sort itself out first ,i to be honest cant stand the majority of indians they stink and they lies deceitful ,we as mauritians malbars are a different breed,my dream is to see alal mauritians live hapilly together,but if the other swont change and expect mer as a malbar to change then they have a hard battle in their hands,but i hope it could be a bless island and we could all live in harmony ,untill then i am a die hard malbar ,my suggestion to others is change your attitude towards malbars ,we will chnge ours but dont try to out smart us we dont like that we will destroy u.
Yes but but why you ignore bestial, barbaric, feral, inhumane, bloodthirsty Michaela Harte savage, brutal murder?

My suggestion to you is piss off to your SHITHOLE Motherland and die hard there.
The Modorator

Medford, OR

#140 Feb 5, 2012
Premchund wrote:
Yes but but why you ignore bestial, barbaric, feral, inhumane, bloodthirsty Michaela Harte savage, brutal murder?

Are you blind, ba$$tard Premchod?
mo ene kreole mosuce kok

London, UK

#141 Feb 5, 2012
The Modorator wrote:
<quoted text>
My suggestion to you is piss off to your SHITHOLE Motherland and die hard there.
r u a creole? what about ur shape is it still ape?i wonder if i could use u for some circus fun ,im sure kids would find u amusing ,...and i will call u ramu ,how about that do u like that huh ?ramu?or moona?figire zako likitorma muahhahhahha hihihi .
Kreoles Esklave kaka

Rose Hill, Mauritius

#142 Feb 5, 2012
<quoted text>r u a creole? what about ur shape is it still ape?i wonder if i could use u for some circus fun ,im sure kids would find u amusing ,...and i will call u ramu ,how about that do u like that huh ?ramu?or moona?figire zako likitorma muahhahhahha hihihi .
I guess that you will have to call him Ramu kaka!!! Right, Because all kreoles are kaka!!!

Beurk beurk, yak yak!!!
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#143 Feb 6, 2012
Kreoles Esklave kaka wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that you will have to call him Ramu kaka!!! Right, Because all kreoles are kaka!!!
Beurk beurk, yak yak!!!
mo ene kreole suce mokok malbar wrote:
<quoted text>r u a creole? what about ur shape is it still ape?i wonder if i could use u for some circus fun ,im sure kids would find u amusing ,...and i will call u ramu ,how about that do u like that huh ?ramu?or moona?figire zako likitorma muahhahhahha hihihi .
Who left the zoo gate open for the two performing baboons to perform their hilarious comedy circus act?

Honestly these MalbarCACAs morons have no originality nor the intelligence to find their own paroles, the chimps they can only imitate and copy.

What a pair of losers. Ugly figires coument trou fesse Zacot ek Jackass, get back in your cages.

If you behave we'll chuck you some bananas and peanuts otherwise just pick your each other ticks or lick your trou fesses for a tasty meal.
mo ene kreole mosuce kok

UK

#144 Feb 6, 2012
Kreoles Esklave kaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Beurk beurk, yak yak!!!
muahhahahhah dmamn right ramu mangeur kaka ,hihihi
mo ene kreole mosuce kok

UK

#145 Feb 6, 2012
MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Who left the zoo gate open for the two performing baboons to perform their hilarious comedy circus act?
Honestly these MalbarCACAs morons have no originality nor the intelligence to find their own paroles, the chimps they can only imitate and copy.
What a pair of losers. Ugly figires coument trou fesse Zacot ek Jackass, get back in your cages.
If you behave we'll chuck you some bananas and peanuts otherwise just pick your each other ticks or lick your trou fesses for a tasty meal.
muahahhah muahhahah oh my god ur so funnny muahhahha its too much muhahhahha , eta zako get to figire dans la glace koster ene foto zako ,to pou trouve ene mari resemblance ,eski to senti toi arager ,to senti toi rode fer plastic surgery ,hihihihi.
Julie from Romford

UK

#146 Feb 6, 2012
i
<quoted text>spot on ,i as amalbar of mauritius got no link with india ,....i am a mauritian first then malbar ,i wouldnt use that term malbar ,but as everyone trying to use their ethnicity so im using mine too,india should sort itself out first ,i to be honest cant stand the majority of indians they stink and they lies deceitful ,we as mauritians malbars are a different breed,my dream is to see alal mauritians live hapilly together,but if the other swont change and expect mer as a malbar to change then they have a hard battle in their hands,but i hope it could be a bless island and we could all live in harmony ,untill then i am a die hard malbar ,my suggestion to others is change your attitude towards malbars ,we will chnge ours but dont try to out smart us we dont like that we will destroy u.
It works both ways but at least you got good ideas and intentions.
Putting people down because they're a bit low down the ladder is not acceptable; indians of all people should know that; how do they feel when strong words are said about them, in a contemptible way like on the Aussie forum?
Rok

Rose Hill, Mauritius

#147 Feb 13, 2012
Allez les gars, le meurtre de cette pauvre jeune femme n'a pas été aussi barbare et sauvage comme vous le dites! C'était une banale tentative de vol qui a mal tourné, parce qu'elle àété commise par des amateurs incompétents, qui dans le feu de l'action on commis l'irréparable. Je condamne cet acte mais soyons francs, ce. N'est rien comparéà ce qui se passe de nos jours.
Julie from Romford

Leicester, UK

#148 Feb 13, 2012
who="Rok"]Allez les gars, le meurtre de cette pauvre jeune femme n'a pas été aussi barbare et sauvage comme vous le dites! C'était une banale tentative de vol qui a mal tourné, parce qu'elle àété commise par des amateurs incompétents, qui dans le feu de l'action on commis l'irréparable. Je condamne cet acte mais soyons francs, ce. N'est rien comparéà ce qui se passe de nos jours.

Would you feel so complacent and understanding if it was one of yours ?
mo ene mauricien

London, UK

#149 Feb 13, 2012
The Modorator wrote:
<quoted text>
to u i piss and shit on u i dont even care if u r a faggot but to others who slag off my island i will stand firm,but coming back to idiots like u i stand firm about pulling off your finger nails one by one ,make u swallow ur own feaces,drink ur own urine,by the way did that whitening product worked?get ready for the cleaning task ,u got spermes in ur poo hole hihihihi
mo ene mauricien

Ilford, UK

#151 Feb 15, 2012
Premchund wrote:
make culcatta prosperous,with out mentioning the rest of ur country,if we should give any of our territories ,it should be given to the americans or europeans at least they will do something for mauritius ,as for india there wont be an indi asoon ,pakistan and china is going to share india between themselves,then what will happen to mauritius ,we as mauritians we should go with the mighty and the powerful,if need to be mention it will take days of how much india needs to sort it self outgosh,just a few example first of all its people dress code,2nd the attitude ,3rd the unhygienic level,4th lower class and higher class,5th the sewer system,6th their roads,7ththeir ugly infrastructure,8ththe beggars and the road side dwellers,9ththe whole smell from the country,10th their ugly chapatti cars ,11th the turbans on their head looks ugly an really like alladin,these are afew examples,the whole world change but indians still got their nasty smelly rags on them please change all those then will talk.
Julie from Romford

UK

#152 Feb 15, 2012
who="mo ene mauricien "]<quoted text>make culcatta prosperous,with out mentioning the rest of ur country,if we should give any of our territories ,it should be given to the americans or europeans at least they will do something for mauritius ,as for india there wont be an indi asoon ,pakistan and china is going to share india between themselves,then what will happen to mauritius ,we as mauritians we should go with the mighty and the powerful,if need to be mention it will take days of how much india needs to sort it self outgosh,just a few example first of all its people dress code,2nd the attitude ,3rd the unhygienic level,4th lower class and higher class,5th the sewer system,6th their roads,7ththeir ugly infrastructure,8ththe beggars and the road side dwellers,9ththe whole smell from the country,10th their ugly chapatti cars ,11th the turbans on their head looks ugly an really like alladin,these are afew examples,the whole world change but indians still got their nasty smelly rags on them please change all those then will talk.

Hear hear ! Only four of you Guys were men enough to stand up to that guy and defend your nation and your island, thank you.
Others, who normally got plenty to gob about and are always ready to hurl abuse at one's Mother, acted like cissies and hid in their holes. Why ? misguided loyalty since "he is one of us".
Yet undoubtedly, they know the island better than me and should've defended it.I only went holidaying with me Dad when I was still a kid. He was so proud to introduce us to Mauritius and spoke very
warmly of it. Unfortunately Dad passed away when I was still a child and I never could never bear to go back.
Wonderful memories though and I would be damned if I was going to let anyone mar it with their arrogance.
Look at today's newspaper. 300 children die of hunger daily, the majority from India. To allow children, no matter their race,creed or status, to die for lack of food is utterly despicable. What happens to the 250 million aid given annually by Britain, courtesy
of taxpayer ?
Suggesting Mauritius hands over whatever island is sheer arrogance.
Whatever for ? For the rich and privileged to fill their pockets
whilst more kids die in the gutter ? Must really think people of Mauritius are a dumb lot; so my message to him is: go and get knotted !
malbarkakabeurk

Port Louis, Mauritius

#153 Mar 18, 2012
ene crole ki suce kok,li ene malbar,ene kaka malbar,parce que zote prem's dan suc,tout ce ki na malabr content suc,beh suc mov malbar
mauritian malbar

London, UK

#154 Mar 20, 2012
malbarkakabeurk wrote:
ene crole ki suce kok,li ene malbar,ene kaka malbar,parce que zote prem's dan suc,tout ce ki na malabr content suc,beh suc mov malbar
mone fek large ene kaka bien frais la vine devorer liki torma vorace pilon ,kasse to liki taler ti pilon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 37 min Prisoner of my Mo... 10,305
News Gay teen against same-sex marriage heckled at u... 2 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 69
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 2 hr EdmondWA 194
News Cake fundraiser supports gay marriage as Suprem... 2 hr Facts Matter 37
News Same-sex marriage protesters clash - exchange v... 8 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 5
News Free weddings for all same-sex couples: mayor's... Sat Rainbow Kid 11
News Worker fired for same sex 'No' vote hits out Sep 22 Wondering 24
More from around the web