Irish bride strangled during Mauritiu...

Irish bride strangled during Mauritius honeymoon

There are 165 comments on the Boston.com story from Jan 11, 2011, titled Irish bride strangled during Mauritius honeymoon. In it, Boston.com reports that:

John McAreavey and wife Michaela Harte are seen on their wedding day at St. Malacheys Church Ballymacilrory Ireland on Thursday Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
bj and h

Scunthorpe, UK

#1 Jan 11, 2011
Our hearts go out to the family of the young bride .What a terrible,terrible waste of a life.
May she rest in peace
We love you

France

#3 Jan 11, 2011
IDM wrote:
It is surely an ugly creole who did this murder!!!
IDM you if you rearrange those letters you get DIM - just like Jackass or Jackot.

"Soopun said police are questioning 10 suspects." - sounds like the Malbar Gang to me.
Evan

Galway, Ireland

#4 Jan 12, 2011
all that can be salvaged now is to make sure justice is done & more importantly they convict the right person.
The observer

Mount Morris, MI

#5 Jan 12, 2011
Its not an ugly creole who did this they are hindus
John Barnes

Trichy, India

#6 Jan 12, 2011
The observer wrote:
Its not an ugly creole who did this they are hindus
Police has just issued a statement saying that the suspect, who was seen entering the victim's apartment, is an Afro-Mauritian creole man.

J Barnes
Jean

Sydney, Australia

#8 Jan 12, 2011
IDM wrote:
Malbar Malbar ur race done the killing, Greddy malbar cane pff wrecking Mauritius and its reputation
Rashid Sheik Alamein

Melbourne, Australia

#9 Jan 12, 2011
John Barnes wrote:
<quoted text>
Police has just issued a statement saying that the suspect, who was seen entering the victim's apartment, is an Afro-Mauritian creole man.
J Barnes
malbar mentere, vilain malbar jaco, ki fere to cause menti, liki to maman.

malbars are the suspects. liki to maman.
BARBARIC MALBAR CRIMINALS

Padstow, Australia

#10 Jan 12, 2011
IDM wrote:
John Barnes wrote:
<quoted text>
J Barnes
Shame on u both, u r now swallowing your own shitty rotting vomit in public.
MrWhite

New Baltimore, MI

#11 Jan 12, 2011
Dirty creoles cannot stay away from the white women
WOMEN AGAINST RAPES

Melbourne, Australia

#12 Jan 12, 2011
BARBARIC MALBAR CRIMINALS wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
MALBARS ARE KNOWN TO BE liars like these ones in this forum.
Jean

Sydney, Australia

#13 Jan 12, 2011
BARBARIC MALBAR CRIMINALS wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Great example how the Malbar like making up stories on the Creole community
Jean

Sydney, Australia

#15 Jan 12, 2011
IDM wrote:
Yeah!!! Beurk!! Kreoles are so fucking ugly and whenever they see a white woman or an indoMauritian woman, they feel jealous because kreole women are so dirty ugly monkey black semi-humans!!! Hahahahaha!!! This ugly creole who murdered that beautiful white Irish girl should have him and his family returned to Rodrigues or the Mazambik because Kreoles are blacky lazy, have pubic hair on their head and are uneducated also!!!
My point proven, no more to be said
Tonzorze

Clamart, France

#16 Jan 13, 2011
LOOOOL@ pubic hair on head
cathy

Rose Hill, Mauritius

#17 Jan 13, 2011
A human life has been taken away. How can you all writing comments talking non sense on mauritian. This is not the issue here. la vraiment on voit qu'il ya des gens qui n'ont rien d'autre a faire dans leur minable vie que de faire des commentaires (sous ANONYMAT) pronant la haine, le communalisme et le racisme. je suis sur que se sont des mauriciens meme qui font ces commentaires. Quelle honte!
CreoleSaviours

Mount Lawley, Australia

#18 Jan 13, 2011
Malbars at it again, ugly rapists....
The observer

Santa Clara, CA

#19 Jan 13, 2011
Rashid Sheik Alamein wrote:
<quoted text>
malbar mentere, vilain malbar jaco, ki fere to cause menti, liki to maman.
malbars are the suspects. liki to maman.
i agree wiz u
Deco

Ireland

#20 Jan 13, 2011
As an Irishman reading these posts makes me wonder why anybody would want to visit Mauritus, you all seem to be filled with race hate. Shame on you and you are furthering bringing shame on your country.
ge0rge

UK

#21 Jan 13, 2011
Deco wrote:
As an Irishman reading these posts makes me wonder why anybody would want to visit Mauritus, you all seem to be filled with race hate. Shame on you and you are furthering bringing shame on your country.
Deco,
Ignore these c*nts. I am sure that most mauritians are just as appalled as are the Irish at this senseless murder.
ge0rge

UK

#22 Jan 13, 2011
cathy wrote:
A human life has been taken away. How can you all writing comments talking non sense on mauritian. This is not the issue here. la vraiment on voit qu'il ya des gens qui n'ont rien d'autre a faire dans leur minable vie que de faire des commentaires (sous ANONYMAT) pronant la haine, le communalisme et le racisme. je suis sur que se sont des mauriciens meme qui font ces commentaires. Quelle honte!
I thought I'd come here to read about what mauritians thought of that tragedy but found mostly drivel about race hate. I was tempted to comment on such insensitivity and/or the crass stupidity of those people who were making such comments but on second thought decided not to enter that pigsty - these pigs love a fight and soon enough they'll stick their muck and stench on anybody around them.

Anyway, I am glad to read that the Police have got the culprits (or so the papers say). I doubt that this will be much comfort for the family/friends who have lost her but for a few of them it may bring a kind of closure on this terrible episode.

One thing though - it will not be forgotten soon in Ireland. Not many people in Ireland have heard of Mauritius and those who have heard of it thought it was a beautiful place for holidays. Not anymore!'Mauritius? isn't that the place where Harte's daughter was murdered' that is what I expect Mauritius to be known for now :-(
(Mickey Harte is the boss of gaelic football in Ireland. Hence, this murder has made headlines there and Mauritius will now have some notoriety in the mind of the people there)
kool kreol

Leeds, UK

#23 Jan 13, 2011
Banne kaka liki kifer zit nepli ena narnier pou dire lor kreol. Zot Ene race complexer troyard touye fam voler Ki pe arriver? Ban ras kouyon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
[Guide] Funny maid of honor speech (Sep '14) 3 hr aaa 159
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 4 hr Marco R s Secret ... 210
News Baker wants US Supreme Court to hear gay weddin... 20 hr davy 10
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge (Aug '15) Sat swedenforever 513
News Connecticut's convention-goers head home, many ... Fri In Hillary Gays T... 1
News Can a new chief rabbi change the Israeli Rabbin... (Apr '13) Fri indict ELTON JOHN 17
News Newly released court documents cast doubt on Gi... (Dec '11) Fri Eddie Munster 30
More from around the web