Gay marriage fight unlikely to disapp...

Gay marriage fight unlikely to disappear soon

There are 344 comments on the Daily Reporter story from May 25, 2014, titled Gay marriage fight unlikely to disappear soon. In it, Daily Reporter reports that:

The most recent battle is being played out inside the Republican Party, as delegates to the party's upcoming convention ponder whether the GOP platform should support defining marriage as being between one man and one woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Reporter.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#26 Jun 27, 2014
Douglas wrote:
As long as there are decent people left in America who are willing to fight for decency, family and children, the fight will continue.
TAKE IT TO THE STREETS!!!
So you good decent people are going to take it to the streets and bash some heads loot destroy murder whoever doesn't think your way. Are you a Nazi.
blackheart

Plainville, IN

#27 Jun 27, 2014
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>When you find a dog or cat that can sign your marriage license get back to us. We won't wait. [email protected]
i'll see you in hell. you will not be so fortunate forever
blackheart

Plainville, IN

#28 Jun 27, 2014
queers are the lowest form of fornicators. Undignified, uncivilized animals that perform unspeakable acts that further degrade all life on this evil, cesspool worlf. And yet they even dare to open their mouths to blashpheme the Blesed Virgin Mary.
2 Peter 2:12- "But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;"
Not Easily Fooled

Alpharetta, GA

#30 Jun 27, 2014
blackheart wrote:
queers are the lowest form of fornicators. Undignified, uncivilized animals that perform unspeakable acts that further degrade all life on this evil, cesspool worlf. And yet they even dare to open their mouths to blashpheme the Blesed Virgin Mary.
2 Peter 2:12- "But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;"
If you are secretly looking to marry a gay person; all your blather about 2 Peters is a really strange way of hiding it

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#31 Jun 27, 2014
Sick wrote:
Marriage is for a man and a woman !!! God is probably crying ! Being gay is wrong

Get the government out of marriage. No one has the right to impose their marriage standards on anyone.

Location hidden

#32 Jun 27, 2014
Queers wrote:
Queers will be queer.
Sickbastards.
I see you are having a bad hair day at your "pray away the gay" therapy today. And KKKristians will be Nazi's. The only sick people are those who can not accept their sexual orientation and believe, falsely, that with God they can pray it away. No matter how much time you spend here in topix harassing gay people you will always be gay yourself. You can not change your sexual orientation any more than you can change the hand you write with.
Homostats

Las Vegas, NV

#33 Jun 27, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =se0NqJFMAlgXX
Get the government out of marriage. No one has the right to impose their marriage standards on anyone.
Queers seem to have problems with standards.
Gays Run the World

Alpharetta, GA

#34 Jun 27, 2014
Homostats wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody else has a horse in our race; sugar
So they don't get to set our standards
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-54_DrYDb1b4/TjwBKaj...

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#35 Jun 28, 2014
Douglas wrote:
As long as there are decent people left in America who are willing to fight for decency, family and children, the fight will continue.
TAKE IT TO THE STREETS!!!
We've been doing that for YEARS. Decades.

That's s why we are having all of this current success.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#36 Jun 28, 2014
blackheart wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll see you in hell. you will not be so fortunate forever
Oh my what have you DONE to deserve hell? LOL The secret is out 'hell' is a man made concept like 'sin'
bluebird

Crawfordsville, IN

#37 Jun 28, 2014
Homosexuality is addressed in every book of the bible. It is an abomination in the eyes of our Lord and we are instructed to pray for them to die, and I do so on a daily basis..................

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#38 Jun 28, 2014
bluebird wrote:
Homosexuality is addressed in every book of the bible. It is an abomination in the eyes of our Lord and we are instructed to pray for them to die, and I do so on a daily basis..........
FUN overrules the bible. Don't you know ANYTHING ???!!!
dawgs

United States

#39 Jun 28, 2014
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my what have you DONE to deserve hell? LOL The secret is out 'hell' is a man made concept like 'sin'
Yea right!

Location hidden

#40 Jun 28, 2014
Homostats wrote:
<quoted text>
KKKristians are the ones with standards problems.

GOD: 1 Cor. 7:36 But if any man thinketh that he behaveth himself unseemly toward his virgin daughter, if she be past the flower of her age, and if need so requireth, let him do what he will; he sinneth not; let them marry.

Some standards KKKristians have! If a man is thinking about molesting his virgin daughter it is not a crime if he marries her first. Way to go KKKristians.

Location hidden

#41 Jun 28, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
FUN overrules the bible. Don't you know ANYTHING ???!!!
GOD: Eccles. 8:15 MARY, " ....because a man hath no better thing under the sun, than to eat, and to drink, and to be gay:"

Location hidden

#42 Jun 28, 2014
bluebird wrote:
Homosexuality is addressed in every book of the bible. It is an abomination in the eyes of our Lord and we are instructed to pray for them to die, and I do so on a daily basis..........
The Bible is an collection of ancient Jewish Puppet plays.

"And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat" (Lev. 26:29) and
"I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend...." (Jer. 19:9) and
"I will make your oppressors eat their own flesh, and they shall be drunk with their own blood as with wine" (Isa. 49:26 RSV) and
"Therefore fathers shall eat their sons in the midst of you, and sons shall eat their fathers...." (Ezek. 5:10).

Location hidden

#43 Jun 28, 2014
So fathers eating their sons is all hunky dory but two men loving one another is not. You KKKristians are some really messed up individuals.
deutscher Stolz

Cloppenburg, Germany

#44 Jun 28, 2014
bluebird wrote:
We should build a wall around America. Then you Americans aren't anymore a danger with your delusions for the rest of the world.
silly me

Rochester, NH

#45 Jun 28, 2014
Hello queers

Knoxville, TN

#46 Jun 28, 2014
Obviously everyone thinks about gay people and their sexual ways! But when your mind goes there what kind of sex does straight people have? I hope all straight people have sex like God intended for having children?...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gary Johnson Wins Libertarian Party Nomination 8 min Cat74 2
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 hr Redeemed 4,202
News Edward Sharpe And The Magnetic Zeros Stage Gay ... 6 hr Jose 1
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 7 hr woodtick57 1,070
[Guide] Funny maid of honor speech (Sep '14) 12 hr hajahhd 98
News Gay marriage victory at Supreme Court triggerin... 18 hr Table Scraps 7
News Government does not have a place in your bedroo... Sun david traversa 1
More from around the web