No tax, no blessing: German church insists on levy

Sep 28, 2012 Full story: WTEN-TV Albany 23

The road to heaven is paved with more than good intentions for Germany's 24 million Catholics.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 28, 2012
No mix between State and Religions = Democracy = Economy development, progress, strong country, strong religions.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 1, 2012
Come Out From Among Them! Says The Lord

3/26/11 From The Lord, Our God and Savior - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Thus says The Lord, against the churches of men: These people are foolish!... A very foolish people, dwelling in houses made of brick and wood. Look how they set their foundations and erect every beam and support, as they close the walls in around themselves. Brick by brick they build the walls, dollar by dollar they build up their high walls.
Lo, they have built a multitude of very fine houses for themselves. Look how they sit at ease in their new palaces, while the poor gather in the waste places, and the needy drift into silence.

These people of faith, as they are called among men, are a trapped people!...

A people whose wisdom shall bring them to shame,
Whose vanity shall bring upon them swift calamity!...

For I hate all their fine houses! I loathe the sight of them!...

They are cut off, an ensnared people,
Trapped behind the walls of their own houses!

Look how these people wear their churches as a garment! For they take much pride in their own names, they are puffed up. See how they walk about, with their heads held high, speaking proudly, taking no time to stop and listen... THEY REFUSE TO HEAR!
I tell you the truth, their faces are covered in shame! Their nakedness is uncovered, their rebellion is made plain! Their ears are full of their perverse doctrines, and their detestable traditions are always upon their lips! There is no light in them and darkness covers them... They are unable to see. The light has faded, dark days have come in, for the sun has already set upon this generation. I tell you, the sun has surely went down upon this age of men!
Behold, the day ends!... And still they refuse to be healed! They refuse Me at every opportunity! They deny Me day after day! And yet the people say,“Where have we refused You, and by what means have we denied Your name?”...

Foolish people, fallen houses!
You know neither Me nor My Father!

For if you truly knew Me, then you would have known The Father also...

To know Me is to know The Father, for I am your Father!

How is it then, you have not entreated Me?! And when I came to you, why did you not sit at My feet to listen?... You have hated both Me and My Father! For the way of The Lord is foreign to you, and The God of Israel is an offense in your eyes!
Therefore, return to your molded “god” and worship this other “jesus”, seeing as how you do revel in him! For I tell you the truth, though many of you have built no statue, nor have you bowed the knee to any graven image, you have surely sinned against Me! You have surely committed idolatry! For you have made for yourself another god, and recreated The Savior in your own image!... HE LOOKS NOTHING LIKE ME! FOR I AM WHO I AM, AND I SHALL NOT BE MOLDED BY YOU! NOR SHALL MY WAYS BE CORRUPTED BY YOU, ANYMORE! NOR SHALL MY NAME BE POLLUTED BY YOU, ANYMORE!
For you have given the wicked cause to blaspheme, and your traditions bring forth laughter among the pagan and the heathen... And by your doctrines do you bring harm to My people everyday, O churches of men!

YOU have forsaken Me!
You want no part with Me as I truly am!...

You have turned to Me the back and not the front!

Your eyes are fixed straight ahead, gazing always upon that which is of men and this world... The way of God you have forgotten. And when I write to you, you will not look upon My words. Even My words from aforetime you segregate, embracing some while casting off others, reshaping it and molding it to your own liking... YOU SHALL NOT ADD TO, OR TAKE AWAY FROM, THE WORD OF THE LORD MOST HIGH! You shall obey all My commands, yes every Commandment!...

[...]

Come out from among them, therefore!
And be separate! Says The Lord...

Touch no more all these unclean things, and I will receive you!

more and fee:
TrumpetCallofGodOnline dot com
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#3 Oct 1, 2012
I had observed all the religious ethics and I wish to die without regrets .
In Köln( Germany) I see the pubs are full on Sunday but the church is sparsely populated with spiritual devotees.
My wife is a pious person who blindly follow the virtues of Christianity while i keep my Atheists view
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#4 Oct 1, 2012
I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.
Albert Camus
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topi...
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#5 Oct 1, 2012
If I were personally to define religion,
I would say that it is a bandage that man has invented to protect a soul made bloody by circumstances.
~Theodore Dreiser, 1941
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#6 Oct 1, 2012
I like
the silence of a church, before the service begins better than any preaching.~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#7 Oct 1, 2012
Businesses may come and go, but religion will last forever,
for in no other endeavor does the consumer blame himself for product failure.
~Harvard Lamphoon
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#8 Oct 1, 2012
In Germany where i live
the citizens are fed up.
Fed up with religious barbarism.
Fed up with intellectual exploitation.
Fed up with the system which is not ideal or congenial.
Vatican President is made in Germany.
BILD zeitung is a tabloid in Germany
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#9 Oct 1, 2012
I beg your pardon.
As an Atheist till my death i wish to know the rationality of religion..
Are there any Germans on line?.
If yes then please pour forth your views to contradict my irrationality.
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#10 Oct 1, 2012
If there were no God,
there would be no Atheists.~G.K. Che
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#11 Oct 1, 2012
The churches must learn humility as well as teach it.
~George Bernard Shaw, St. Joan
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#12 Oct 1, 2012
My humble appeal to the German christians.
Before you indulge in shopping in the name of Christmas please remember these words.
"Christianity is born out of the crucification of an innocent camel driving Jew whose name is JESUS"
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#13 Oct 1, 2012
"Most men's anger about religion is as if
two men should quarrel for a lady that neither of them care for.
~George Savile
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#14 Oct 1, 2012
Most sermons sound to me like commercials - but
I can't make out whether God is the Sponsor or the Product.
~Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#15 Oct 1, 2012
Not all religion is to be found in the church, any more than all knowledge is found in the classroom
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#16 Oct 1, 2012
"Religion is a fashionable substitute for Belief. "
Oscar Wilde
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#17 Oct 1, 2012
Comrades
In the link i find a quote and this
"Sonja Trott, a 34-year-old teacher from Munich, said she quit the Catholic Church 15 years ago because she no longer believed in its teachings.

"Now I'd like to convince my husband that he also should quit, that would save us a lot of money," she said.

But her husband, Christoph, a sales executive, says he cannot imagine refusing to pay on moral grounds because it would seem like a betrayal of his faith. "I don't like paying it, but I do because I fear the step of quitting the church."
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#18 Oct 1, 2012
In some awful, strange, paradoxical way,
atheists tend to take religion more seriously
than the practitioners.~Jonathon Miller
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#19 Oct 1, 2012
"There is a story, which is fairly well known, about when the missionaries came to Africa.
They had the Bible and we, the natives, had the land. They said "Let us pray," and we dutifully shut our eyes.
When we opened them, why, they now had the land and we had the Bible.
~Desmond M. Tutu, "Religious Human Rights and the Bible"
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#20 Oct 1, 2012
"Why should we take advice on sex from the pope?
If he knows anything about it, he shouldn't."
~George Bernard Shaw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News David v Goliath analogy drawn in gay cake case ... 17 min Imprtnrd 7
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 37 min Reverend Alan 1,597
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 47 min Brian_G 51,864
News Indiana lawmakers send religious objection bill... 57 min Righteous 64
News Judge fines Washington florist over same-sex we... 1 hr Reverend Alan 13
News How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 1 hr Christian Trucker 897
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 1 hr tongangodz 1,636
More from around the web