Gay couples hope legislation makes Ha...

Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first Western state w...

There are 16154 comments on the The Morning Call story from Feb 22, 2009, titled Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first Western state w.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Hawaii , the state that adopted the nation's first "defense of marriage" constitutional amendment a decade ago, has now become the latest battleground in the fight for same-sex civil unions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#16788 Nov 2, 2013
Josh in New Orleans wrote:
<quoted text>
You're like a little mosquito buzzing in my ear! Go away you annoying little thing! Who's side are you on anyway? I speak from my own experience and what I've learned. Have you even written a 3 paragraph response to anybody's questions in these forums recently? Follow along or participate. Either or, butt out if you're not willing to offer anything substantive.
Oh I've written more than 3 paragraphs in the past, then I learned that most of these bigoted clowns on here can't or won't read past the first sentence and will never listen to reason or debate. Kilmare doesn't want a debate, he's on a crusade of hate, wants to force gays back in the closet or worse and he's at it day after day twisting and omitting the truth. I'm not you're enemy, I tried to warn you who is and you were a critical little b+tch. If you choose to suck up and be an ineffectual miscreant so be it, I don't care.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16789 Nov 2, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I've written more than 3 paragraphs in the past, then I learned that most of these bigoted clowns on here can't or won't read past the first sentence and will never listen to reason or debate. Kilmare doesn't want a debate, he's on a crusade of hate, wants to force gays back in the closet or worse and he's at it day after day twisting and omitting the truth. I'm not you're enemy, I tried to warn you who is and you were a critical little b+tch. If you choose to suck up and be an ineffectual miscreant so be it, I don't care.
More like he recognized a troll and sensed you were a pervert too.

Go back in your hole.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#16790 Nov 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
More like he recognized a troll and sensed you were a pervert too.
Go back in your hole.
Actually I think he realized what a hateful bigot you are..Can't wait until he finds about the hypocrite too. speaking of holes.. Here you go princess... read this and shove it up yours.

http://divorce.lovetoknow.com/Divorce_Statist...
Ignorore

Naugatuck, CT

#16791 Nov 2, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I think he realized what a hateful bigot you are..Can't wait until he finds about the hypocrite too. speaking of holes.. Here you go princess... read this and shove it up yours.
http://divorce.lovetoknow.com/Divorce_Statist...
How many divorces were the result of a man sticking his disgusting pole up another man's disgusting hole? You're a sik fcuk and will be until you die. One can only hope it's soon.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#16792 Nov 2, 2013
Ignorore wrote:
<quoted text>
How many divorces were the result of a man sticking his disgusting pole up another man's disgusting hole? You're a sik fcuk and will be until you die. One can only hope it's soon.
Don't know haven't found the statistics on that one yet..BTW,Ditto..takes a pretty 'sik fcuk' to post such blatant Hate speech. Get help.

“Live and let live”

Since: Apr 08

New Orleans

#16793 Nov 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So now, it is none of my business, and does not affect me in any way?
A radical change, momentus in the scope of history and all cultures will have NO affect beyond a ss couple?
You term that a rational argument?
It's not just a rational argument. It is the truth. Your rights end where my nose begins.

“Live and let live”

New Orleans

#16794 Nov 2, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
And you call me arrogant!?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#16795 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I AM NOT A DEFECT!!!
agreed thank you. There are two main defects on this thread. Kimare and Topix allowing him to twirl his web of insanity.

Location hidden

#16796 Nov 3, 2013
While evolution is the foundational force of biology, sex is the mortar that holds that foundation together. So advantageous is sex that despite the high biological cost of sex most macroscopic animals, including 99% of all vertebrates, reproduce sexually (Sites, 1993).

It is because sexual reproduction is so indispensable and so zealously selected for that the existence of homosexuality is a paradox.

This theory is well-supported by observations of sexual behavior in the animal kingdom. As Denniston points out (1980), animal "homosexuality" is a misnomer, and really refers to bisexuality or"ambisexuality," or the behavior of mounting with animals of both sexes. Only in a few isolated species are any animals even occasionally preferentially homosexual (as in some primates, including Japanese macaques; see Small, 1993, p. 145; West, 1977, p. 116). The side effect model of homosexuality can explain many same-sex sexual behaviors, such as male mallard ducks and stickleback fish courting each other when deprived of females (West, 1977, p. 43; Denniston, 1980) and the frequent homosexuality in all-male groups of mountain gorillas (Yamagiwa, 1987). This model, suggesting evolution has favored a greater sex drive in males, is supported by observed masturbation rates: There are no known human cultures in which females masturbate more frequently than males. The same is true for non-human primates. Rhesus monkeys raised in isolation from their parents (to prevent learned behavior) showed higher masturbation rates in males, suggesting an innate difference in sex drive (Green, 1978).

The side effect model also helps explain why animals can be observed attempting copulations outside of their species, such as the European toad photographed clasping a "human finger as it would a female of its species" and an Australian beetle observed attempting copulation with a beer bottle (Alcock, 1984, p. 352). In captivity animals deprived of their natural mates will seek to copulate with unusual partners, such as the male brown hyena observed to frequently copulate with its water bowl, the chimpanzee which formed "a sexual relationship with a cat, and an immature female gorilla [which] showed pseudomale behavior toward a dog (Grier, 1984, p. 626). Animals clearly have powerful sex drives which may cause their copulatory behavior to be somewhat indiscriminate, an understandable side effect because animals don't copulate having made a conscious decision to pass on their genes.

Location hidden

#16797 Nov 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A radical change, momentus in the scope of history and all cultures will have NO affect beyond a ss couple?
<quoted text>
It's not just a rational argument. It is the truth. Your rights end where my nose begins.
You are ignoring and denying the issues.

Why are you forced to that if your cause is legitimate?

“Live and let live”

New Orleans

#16798 Nov 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You are ignoring and denying the issues.
Why are you forced to that if your cause is legitimate?
I'm sorry, can you please restate again what tangible effect my husband and I being married has on you?

Location hidden

#16799 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, can you please restate again what tangible effect my husband and I being married has on you?
Why does that even matter?

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Ss couples are a failure of mating behavior.

The distinctions only continue at every aspect of comparison to marriage.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#16800 Nov 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
LOL..Exacty 'why does that even matter'? It has NO, ZIP, ZERO effect on YOU, but your bigotry has a detrimental effect on society and generates violence! Can't even answer the question and then go into a bigoted tirade. Typical response from a bigoted PERVERTED piece of sh+t calling itself Christian. Disgusting..

Location hidden

#16801 Nov 4, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..Exacty 'why does that even matter'? It has NO, ZIP, ZERO effect on YOU, but your bigotry has a detrimental effect on society and generates violence! Can't even answer the question and then go into a bigoted tirade. Typical response from a bigoted PERVERTED piece of sh+t calling itself Christian. Disgusting..
Leave it to a gay pedophile to question why a deceptive lie matters....

Go back in your hole you pervert.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#16802 Nov 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
While evolution is the foundational force of biology, sex is the mortar that holds that foundation together. So advantageous is sex that despite the high biological cost of sex most macroscopic animals, including 99% of all vertebrates, reproduce sexually (Sites, 1993).
It is because sexual reproduction is so indispensable and so zealously selected for that the existence of homosexuality is a paradox.
This theory is well-supported by observations of sexual behavior in the animal kingdom. As Denniston points out (1980), animal "homosexuality" is a misnomer, and really refers to bisexuality or"ambisexuality," or the behavior of mounting with animals of both sexes. Only in a few isolated species are any animals even occasionally preferentially homosexual (as in some primates, including Japanese macaques; see Small, 1993, p. 145; West, 1977, p. 116). The side effect model of homosexuality can explain many same-sex sexual behaviors, such as male mallard ducks and stickleback fish courting each other when deprived of females (West, 1977, p. 43; Denniston, 1980) and the frequent homosexuality in all-male groups of mountain gorillas (Yamagiwa, 1987). This model, suggesting evolution has favored a greater sex drive in males, is supported by observed masturbation rates: There are no known human cultures in which females masturbate more frequently than males. The same is true for non-human primates. Rhesus monkeys raised in isolation from their parents (to prevent learned behavior) showed higher masturbation rates in males, suggesting an innate difference in sex drive (Green, 1978).
The side effect model also helps explain why animals can be observed attempting copulations outside of their species, such as the European toad photographed clasping a "human finger as it would a female of its species" and an Australian beetle observed attempting copulation with a beer bottle (Alcock, 1984, p. 352). In captivity animals deprived of their natural mates will seek to copulate with unusual partners, such as the male brown hyena observed to frequently copulate with its water bowl, the chimpanzee which formed "a sexual relationship with a cat, and an immature female gorilla [which] showed pseudomale behavior toward a dog (Grier, 1984, p. 626). Animals clearly have powerful sex drives which may cause their copulatory behavior to be somewhat indiscriminate, an understandable side effect because animals don't copulate having made a conscious decision to pass on their genes.
Nope. Biology is the foundation for evolution. Without it evolution could not happen.

Procreation is the mortar that cements the two not sex. Offspring are necessary for evolution to happen. Sex is simply a biological act that is the result of several factors. The urge for reproduction is seldom the reason sex is instituted among humans.

As I have tried to get you to understand, we are not simply barnyard animals. Stop trying to make us part of your herd of cows.

But I must commend you on creating such a long winded and impressive sounding turd!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#16803 Nov 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave it to a gay pedophile to question why a deceptive lie matters....
Go back in your hole you pervert.
I see you're back to those dreaded ad-hominums you whine about.

Of course we all know that since you lack a decent and well-reasoned rebuttal, all you have are personal insults.

“Live and let live”

New Orleans

#16804 Nov 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does my marriage matter? It matters to my husband and I, and that is all who should be concerned.

Again, you failed to answer my question. What tangible effect does my husband and I being legally married have on you?

Is there any effect on you? Any effect at all? If you're so passionate about your position, you should be able to name at least ONE thing that me and my husband being married does to you.

Location hidden

#16805 Nov 4, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. Biology is the foundation for evolution. Without it evolution could not happen.
Procreation is the mortar that cements the two not sex. Offspring are necessary for evolution to happen. Sex is simply a biological act that is the result of several factors. The urge for reproduction is seldom the reason sex is instituted among humans.
As I have tried to get you to understand, we are not simply barnyard animals. Stop trying to make us part of your herd of cows.
But I must commend you on creating such a long winded and impressive sounding turd!
"Nope"???

That's your argument? LOL!

Just a heads up. I didn't write it. It's from a pro-gay argument.

http://www.adherents.com/misc/paradoxEvolutio...

Smirk.

Location hidden

#16806 Nov 4, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're back to those dreaded ad-hominums you whine about.
Of course we all know that since you lack a decent and well-reasoned rebuttal, all you have are personal insults.
Hardly. Mikey was defending gay pedophilia on another site.

Location hidden

#16807 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Why does my marriage matter? It matters to my husband and I, and that is all who should be concerned.
Again, you failed to answer my question. What tangible effect does my husband and I being legally married have on you?
Is there any effect on you? Any effect at all? If you're so passionate about your position, you should be able to name at least ONE thing that me and my husband being married does to you.
And I said it's a nonsensical question. Words describe reality. Ss couples do not equate to marriage.

Moreover, the idea that something so momentus would have no affect is incredibly idiotic. I don't say that to be mean, it just is.

However, the most devastating issue strikes at the foundation of society. The demand that children not be considered for marriage, and mothers and fathers not be considered for families.

I have also noted that the two times government intervened in marriage and family, no-fault divorce and abortion, the well being of children was devastated by the first, and the lives of 40 million children and counting was ended. Horrific unforeseen results.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can't... 19 min WeTheSheeple 1,297
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 20 min WasteWater 383
News Judge, clerk in marriage case dealt with nepoti... 1 hr Gremlin 7
News Kentucky clerka s defiance on same-sex marriage... 2 hr Your Ex 22
News Episcopalians vote to allow gay marriage in chu... 2 hr Mikey 33
News Another KY clerk vows to not issue same sex mar... 6 hr Bob 18
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... (Mar '15) 9 hr tongangodz 7,299
More from around the web