Gay couples hope legislation makes Ha...

Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first Western state w...

There are 16145 comments on the The Morning Call story from Feb 22, 2009, titled Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first Western state w.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Hawaii , the state that adopted the nation's first "defense of marriage" constitutional amendment a decade ago, has now become the latest battleground in the fight for same-sex civil unions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16797 Nov 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So now, it is none of my business, and does not affect me in any way?
A radical change, momentus in the scope of history and all cultures will have NO affect beyond a ss couple?
You term that a rational argument?
Josh in New Orleans wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not just a rational argument. It is the truth. Your rights end where my nose begins.
You are ignoring and denying the issues.

Why are you forced to that if your cause is legitimate?

“Live and let live”

Since: Apr 08

New Orleans

#16798 Nov 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So now, it is none of my business, and does not affect me in any way?
A radical change, momentus in the scope of history and all cultures will have NO affect beyond a ss couple?
You term that a rational argument?
<quoted text>
You are ignoring and denying the issues.
Why are you forced to that if your cause is legitimate?
I'm sorry, can you please restate again what tangible effect my husband and I being married has on you?

Location hidden

#16799 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, can you please restate again what tangible effect my husband and I being married has on you?
Why does that even matter?

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Ss couples are a failure of mating behavior.

The distinctions only continue at every aspect of comparison to marriage.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#16800 Nov 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
LOL..Exacty 'why does that even matter'? It has NO, ZIP, ZERO effect on YOU, but your bigotry has a detrimental effect on society and generates violence! Can't even answer the question and then go into a bigoted tirade. Typical response from a bigoted PERVERTED piece of sh+t calling itself Christian. Disgusting..

Location hidden

#16801 Nov 4, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..Exacty 'why does that even matter'? It has NO, ZIP, ZERO effect on YOU, but your bigotry has a detrimental effect on society and generates violence! Can't even answer the question and then go into a bigoted tirade. Typical response from a bigoted PERVERTED piece of sh+t calling itself Christian. Disgusting..
Leave it to a gay pedophile to question why a deceptive lie matters....

Go back in your hole you pervert.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#16802 Nov 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
While evolution is the foundational force of biology, sex is the mortar that holds that foundation together. So advantageous is sex that despite the high biological cost of sex most macroscopic animals, including 99% of all vertebrates, reproduce sexually (Sites, 1993).
It is because sexual reproduction is so indispensable and so zealously selected for that the existence of homosexuality is a paradox.
This theory is well-supported by observations of sexual behavior in the animal kingdom. As Denniston points out (1980), animal "homosexuality" is a misnomer, and really refers to bisexuality or"ambisexuality," or the behavior of mounting with animals of both sexes. Only in a few isolated species are any animals even occasionally preferentially homosexual (as in some primates, including Japanese macaques; see Small, 1993, p. 145; West, 1977, p. 116). The side effect model of homosexuality can explain many same-sex sexual behaviors, such as male mallard ducks and stickleback fish courting each other when deprived of females (West, 1977, p. 43; Denniston, 1980) and the frequent homosexuality in all-male groups of mountain gorillas (Yamagiwa, 1987). This model, suggesting evolution has favored a greater sex drive in males, is supported by observed masturbation rates: There are no known human cultures in which females masturbate more frequently than males. The same is true for non-human primates. Rhesus monkeys raised in isolation from their parents (to prevent learned behavior) showed higher masturbation rates in males, suggesting an innate difference in sex drive (Green, 1978).
The side effect model also helps explain why animals can be observed attempting copulations outside of their species, such as the European toad photographed clasping a "human finger as it would a female of its species" and an Australian beetle observed attempting copulation with a beer bottle (Alcock, 1984, p. 352). In captivity animals deprived of their natural mates will seek to copulate with unusual partners, such as the male brown hyena observed to frequently copulate with its water bowl, the chimpanzee which formed "a sexual relationship with a cat, and an immature female gorilla [which] showed pseudomale behavior toward a dog (Grier, 1984, p. 626). Animals clearly have powerful sex drives which may cause their copulatory behavior to be somewhat indiscriminate, an understandable side effect because animals don't copulate having made a conscious decision to pass on their genes.
Nope. Biology is the foundation for evolution. Without it evolution could not happen.

Procreation is the mortar that cements the two not sex. Offspring are necessary for evolution to happen. Sex is simply a biological act that is the result of several factors. The urge for reproduction is seldom the reason sex is instituted among humans.

As I have tried to get you to understand, we are not simply barnyard animals. Stop trying to make us part of your herd of cows.

But I must commend you on creating such a long winded and impressive sounding turd!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#16803 Nov 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're back to those dreaded ad-hominums you whine about.

Of course we all know that since you lack a decent and well-reasoned rebuttal, all you have are personal insults.

“Live and let live”

New Orleans

#16804 Nov 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does my marriage matter? It matters to my husband and I, and that is all who should be concerned.

Again, you failed to answer my question. What tangible effect does my husband and I being legally married have on you?

Is there any effect on you? Any effect at all? If you're so passionate about your position, you should be able to name at least ONE thing that me and my husband being married does to you.

Location hidden

#16805 Nov 4, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. Biology is the foundation for evolution. Without it evolution could not happen.
Procreation is the mortar that cements the two not sex. Offspring are necessary for evolution to happen. Sex is simply a biological act that is the result of several factors. The urge for reproduction is seldom the reason sex is instituted among humans.
As I have tried to get you to understand, we are not simply barnyard animals. Stop trying to make us part of your herd of cows.
But I must commend you on creating such a long winded and impressive sounding turd!
"Nope"???

That's your argument? LOL!

Just a heads up. I didn't write it. It's from a pro-gay argument.

http://www.adherents.com/misc/paradoxEvolutio...

Smirk.

Location hidden

#16806 Nov 4, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're back to those dreaded ad-hominums you whine about.
Of course we all know that since you lack a decent and well-reasoned rebuttal, all you have are personal insults.
Hardly. Mikey was defending gay pedophilia on another site.

Location hidden

#16807 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Why does my marriage matter? It matters to my husband and I, and that is all who should be concerned.
Again, you failed to answer my question. What tangible effect does my husband and I being legally married have on you?
Is there any effect on you? Any effect at all? If you're so passionate about your position, you should be able to name at least ONE thing that me and my husband being married does to you.
And I said it's a nonsensical question. Words describe reality. Ss couples do not equate to marriage.

Moreover, the idea that something so momentus would have no affect is incredibly idiotic. I don't say that to be mean, it just is.

However, the most devastating issue strikes at the foundation of society. The demand that children not be considered for marriage, and mothers and fathers not be considered for families.

I have also noted that the two times government intervened in marriage and family, no-fault divorce and abortion, the well being of children was devastated by the first, and the lives of 40 million children and counting was ended. Horrific unforeseen results.

“Live and let live”

New Orleans

#16808 Nov 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
And I said it's a nonsensical question. Words describe reality. Ss couples do not equate to marriage.
[/quote]

Really, you think it's a nonsensical question for me to ask even more simply put, "What does me having a husband do to you"? Or are you attempting to use circular logic to avoid answering the question again?

[QUOTE who="KiMare"]
Moreover, the idea that something so momentus would have no affect is incredibly idiotic.
[/quote]

Another meaningless assertion, and I did not say it would have no effect. The effect it has had is to ensure that that my husband and I are no longer discriminated against by the Federal government for being a couple.

[QUOTE who="KiMare"]
I don't say that to be mean, it just is.
[/quote]

I don't want your crocodile tears sweetpea. I'll take this statement as an unintentional admission on your part that where you have your beliefs grounded, is a mean position to have.

[QUOTE who="KiMare"]
However, the most devastating issue strikes at the foundation of society. The demand that children not be considered for marriage, and mothers and fathers not be considered for families.
[/quote]

And why is it that you believe mothers and fathers will no longer be considered families? You think that allowing us to raise our own children (and mind you, sometimes they are the offspring of a previous heterosexual marriage), is going to eliminate families like yours?

It sounds to me like you'd have the government take our children away because you don't want them raised by somebody whose values differ from your own. Hmm...

[QUOTE who="KiMare"]
I have also noted that the two times government intervened in marriage and family, no-fault divorce and abortion, the well being of children was devastated by the first, and the lives of 40 million children and counting was ended. Horrific unforeseen results.
Separate and completely unrelated issues. If the people and legislatures in our country would act to protect our rights, the LGBT community would not be forced to go the judicial route, but in any case, none of those rulings have had any drastic detrimental effect at all except to get the ire of conservatives who think no matter what that gay people out to remain second-class citizens.

That is what you believe, now isn't it?

“Live and let live”

New Orleans

#16809 Nov 4, 2013
Repost to fix mismatched quotes
[/quote]

Really, you think it's a nonsensical question for me to ask even more simply put, "What does me having a husband do to you"? Or are you attempting to use circular logic to avoid answering the question again?

[QUOTE who="KiMare"]
Moreover, the idea that something so momentus would have no affect is incredibly idiotic.
Another meaningless assertion, and I did not say it would have no effect. The effect it has had is to ensure that that my husband and I are no longer discriminated against by the Federal government for being a couple.
KiMare wrote:
I don't say that to be mean, it just is.
I don't want your crocodile tears sweetpea. I'll take this statement as an unintentional admission on your part that where you have your beliefs grounded, is a mean position to have.
KiMare wrote:
And why is it that you believe mothers and fathers will no longer be considered families? You think that allowing us to raise our own children (and mind you, sometimes they are the offspring of a previous heterosexual marriage), is going to eliminate families like yours?

It sounds to me like you'd have the government take our children away because you don't want them raised by somebody whose values differ from your own. Hmm...
KiMare wrote:
Separate and completely unrelated issues. If the people and legislatures in our country would act to protect our rights, the LGBT community would not be forced to go the judicial route, but in any case, none of those rulings have had any drastic detrimental effect at all except to get the ire of conservatives who think no matter what that gay people out to remain second-class citizens.

Location hidden

#16810 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Not at all.

I'm simply saying ss couples are not married.

Location hidden

#16811 Nov 4, 2013
Repost to fix mismatched quotes
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I ended up answering your question. But even calling ss couples married had no consequences, it is dishonest and untrue.

You attempted justify a deception by asserting it would have no affect.

When the truth hurts, it only exposes a great lie.

I never insinuated natural parents would not be considered families. Why are you avoiding what I did say?

I want children raised by a mother and a father. You say that doesn't matter.

No-fault divorce and abortion are not separate issues. They both involve marriage, family and children, just like the dumbing down of marriage.

What I believe is this; Homosexuals have every right to develop their own identity with it's own rights and privileges. They do not have the right to impose themselves on a distinct relationship. In fact, I believe the attempt to gain acceptance by this ploy will only backfire when a counterfeit is put next to the real thing. And there will be devastating repercussions.

Location hidden

#16812 Nov 4, 2013
I ended up answering your question. But asking what affect calling a ss couples married would have is still a pointless question.

You attempted TO justify a deception by asserting it would have no affect.

“Live and let live”

New Orleans

#16813 Nov 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all.
I'm simply saying ss couples are not married.
I'm saying that we are, and the same goes for our rights under the Constitution, which is an argument recently vindicated by the Supreme Court. That said, you are free to call us unmarried. That doesn't effect you in a single way. Your rights are still valid, and mine are finally being recognized as such, whether you agree with that or not is none of your business concerning what rights you think I should have. Like I said before, and similarly at the beginning of this conversation, your rights end where my nose begins. Get over it.

“Live and let live”

New Orleans

#16814 Nov 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I ended up answering your question. But even calling ss couples married had no consequences, it is dishonest and untrue.
You attempted justify a deception by asserting it would have no affect.
When the truth hurts, it only exposes a great lie.
I never insinuated natural parents would not be considered families. Why are you avoiding what I did say?
I want children raised by a mother and a father. You say that doesn't matter.
No-fault divorce and abortion are not separate issues. They both involve marriage, family and children, just like the dumbing down of marriage.
What I believe is this; Homosexuals have every right to develop their own identity with it's own rights and privileges. They do not have the right to impose themselves on a distinct relationship. In fact, I believe the attempt to gain acceptance by this ploy will only backfire when a counterfeit is put next to the real thing. And there will be devastating repercussions.
You keep saying there will be devastating repercussions, but yet you cannot name a single one? Who's winning the argument now, sweetpea?
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#16815 Nov 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Name ONE post of mine endorsing Pedophilia..bigoted Piece of sh+t, otherwise STFU.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#16816 Nov 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly. Mikey was defending gay pedophilia on another site.
I absolutely was NOT!..Reported again POS. Don't think I don't know what evil sh+t you're trying to pull asstroll. Hoping to get me 'watched' or worse, by falsely associating my posts to pedophilia you sick fk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thanks to Trumpa s vague order, LGBT activists ... 1 hr The Troll Stopper 15
News Support for gay marriage surges, even among gro... 5 hr Trump Plotza 3
News Supreme Court to decide whether a Colorado bake... 5 hr Trump Plotza 16
News Space ship found in ice, Hillary's boozing, and... 6 hr Tex-Road Tripping 13
News Microphone cut after Mormon girl reveals shea s... 8 hr nomo 12
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 12 hr Frindly 6,885
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Sun ilovecars 31,999
More from around the web