Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first Western state w...

Full story: The Morning Call

Hawaii , the state that adopted the nation's first "defense of marriage" constitutional amendment a decade ago, has now become the latest battleground in the fight for same-sex civil unions.
Comments
15,721 - 15,740 of 16,144 Comments Last updated Jun 25, 2014

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth matters to you? Really.
Where have I said marriage is only about 'breeding bitches at a puppy farm'?
I accurately said gays demand that children be removed from consideration in marriage so they can qualify for marriage, then turn around and demand that mom and dad be removed from family so a ss couple can qualify for family.
Despicable.
You ACCURATELY stated your CLAIM (and lie) that gays demand that children be removed from the marriage question.

Thing is gay parents are trying to SECURE the benefits that marriage GIVES to children.

Without marriage our children don't get equal protection under the laws that children of heterosexuals get AUTOMATICALLY even when the heterosexual parents AREN'T MARRIED!

But just keep playing your lame twirl. It's a lot like watching a square dance. You promenade your BS all around the square and end up right where you started... being a clueless fool in a tacky suit.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Yes children are a part of some marriages. I have a few nieces and nephews who are now being raised by divorced parents.
I also know many gay men who have biological children and a few lesbians as well.
Why are you trying to deny these children the rights they gain from their parents marriage?
They don't gain any rights. In fact, they have more government support than many kids in intact families.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>You ACCURATELY stated your CLAIM (and lie) that gays demand that children be removed from the marriage question.
Thing is gay parents are trying to SECURE the benefits that marriage GIVES to children.
Without marriage our children don't get equal protection under the laws that children of heterosexuals get AUTOMATICALLY even when the heterosexual parents AREN'T MARRIED!
But just keep playing your lame twirl. It's a lot like watching a square dance. You promenade your BS all around the square and end up right where you started... being a clueless fool in a tacky suit.
You lie.

In making the claim that 'children are not a requirement of marriage', you remove them.

Moreover, you negate the unique role of mother and father, not only by asserting that anyone can fill the role, but that only one gender can do so.

You are a lying gay twirling troll who throws not just your own mother and father under the bus, but walks on children to fabricate a facade!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie.
In making the claim that 'children are not a requirement of marriage', you remove them.
What a weak and desperate load of horse shyt. But then, who would expect anything else out of such an intentionally deceptive cur like you.

"Not a requirement" in no way, shape of form comes close to translating as "to be abolished". But then, you know this already. You are just so pathetically desperate, that lying is all you have to fall back on. You reek of pathetic. But don't worry yourself over it Gregory Kirschmann, you always have, so nothing has changed.

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Moreover, you negate the unique role of mother and father, not only by asserting that anyone can fill the role, but that only one gender can do so.
Just as you negate the unique role of father and father. You seem to think good parenting is the sole result of a gender combination. You would be wrong.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a lying gay twirling troll who throws not just your own mother and father under the bus, but walks on children to fabricate a facade!
You are a pathetic liar for Jesus. Nothing more. Let us know when you and your ilk have anything close to a real argument. Until then, you just keep fundie twirling your phony constraints and your unsupported cut and pastes.

have a nice day cur.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a weak and desperate load of horse shyt. But then, who would expect anything else out of such an intentionally deceptive cur like you.
"Not a requirement" in no way, shape of form comes close to translating as "to be abolished". But then, you know this already. You are just so pathetically desperate, that lying is all you have to fall back on. You reek of pathetic. But don't worry yourself over it Gregory Kirschmann, you always have, so nothing has changed.
<quoted text>
Just as you negate the unique role of father and father. You seem to think good parenting is the sole result of a gender combination. You would be wrong.
<quoted text>
You are a pathetic liar for Jesus. Nothing more. Let us know when you and your ilk have anything close to a real argument. Until then, you just keep fundie twirling your phony constraints and your unsupported cut and pastes.
have a nice day cur.
I've already noted several times that the last two times the courts intervened in marriage and family, children were eliminated from consideration. No fault divorce and abortion.

The first resulted in horrible well being outcomes for children, the second in forty million murders of children. Your claim that this is different is simply not the experience.

As to parents, I note that every legitimate study gives a significant advantage to birth parents, as nature intended. You lie about me limiting it solely to anything. But father and 'father' is a pointless duplication at the expense of mother, or vise versa.

And once again your ignorant, hateful bigotry is making you stupid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already noted several times that the last two times the courts intervened in marriage and family, children were eliminated from consideration. No fault divorce and abortion.
The first resulted in horrible well being outcomes for children, the second in forty million murders of children. Your claim that this is different is simply not the experience.
As to parents, I note that every legitimate study gives a significant advantage to birth parents, as nature intended. You lie about me limiting it solely to anything. But father and 'father' is a pointless duplication at the expense of mother, or vise versa.
And once again your ignorant, hateful bigotry is making you stupid.
I yawn at your tripe.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I yawn at your tripe.
Lol.
I accept your concession.
Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

providence09 wrote:
I was taught we are all equal in the eyes of God and the United States. If it is wrong to discriminate based on color then it should be wrong to discriminate because of sexual orientation.
Gays are not harming heterosexuals. Not once have I seen a group of homosexuals protesting against a heterosexual marriage nor have I witnessed any harm being done to a heterosexual couple's life by a gay couple tying the knot. If I'm not mistaken, it is their life, not yours.
I agree that we should not discriminate about human rights.

However, we should discriminate between relationships. Marriage distinguishes the most significant relationship of society. The sole natural and best birthplace of human fruit.

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior.

Real marriage has always been and will always be a committed relationship between one man and one woman. Demanding it ain't so doesn't make it so.

It is the only relationship that reproduces naturally, a father and mother raising their children.

It is the only relationship that is the birthing place of every single other type of relationship.

It is the only relationship that reunites two completely unique parts. A complimentary union, instead of a duplicated half.

It is the only relationship that sexually fit together by design. There is no abusive violation of design.

It is the only relationship that restores a male and female to the very original roots of our creation, pre-gender.

It is the only union that blends two different genders bringing perfect balance. A same gender union lacks diversity and is off balance.

All this says nothing about the cultural, historic and religious distinctions that marriage wholly embraces.

It clearly has, needs and deserves a special and unique definition. It is absurd and sacrilegious to equate ss couples.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie.

More hate and bigotry from three t*ts. You're sick and you need to stop POS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>.
More hate and bigotry from three t*ts. You're sick and you need to stop POS.
Leave it to the resident gay pedophile to disdain protecting children and acknowledging mom and dads.

Crawl back in the hole you came out of pervert.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

providence09 wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt allowing a handful of homosexuals to marry is going to alter or effect sex between heterosexuals. Baby making will continue as it has for ever. Babies will be born.
It's quite childish to use that as the reason to refuse marriage to a group of people.
Where did I claim it would affect sex between straights?

What is childish and stupid is your ignoring the numerous distinctions I note.

Moreover, words describe reality. You are attempting to impose a lie on the most important relationship in society, and then make the idiotic claim it will have no affect.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What is childish and stupid is your ignoring the numerous distinctions I note.
We ignore them because they are completely irrelevant to anyone but you.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Moreover, words describe reality.
And reality is, you're a cur.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are attempting to impose a lie on the most important relationship in society, and then make the idiotic claim it will have no affect.
No one is imposing anything, and not one person, including you, including all the lawyers hired by fundamentalist anti-gay organizations, and including the Supreme Court, has presented any negative affect that our marriages cause. Not one.

You remain an idiot.
Ben Dover

Glastonbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

One man and one woman. One man and one man? Just sick.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

providence09 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I skipped over anything it was because your "points" are not worth commenting on.
BS

You had no reasoned response to counter reality.

Smirk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

“Live and let live”

Since: Apr 08

New Orleans

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down Jonah, you are going Postal...
Do you understand that your hatful ranting is not just exposing the weakness of your position, but the depravity of it too?
Leave marriage, family and children alone. Man up and get your own relational identity instead of bring embarrassed about what it looks like. Time for you boys to stand on your own two feet.
Are you worried you can't?
Smile.
You can't take on the people who don't have an argument so you take on the people that really don't... Kinda like getting three stars as an Indy on Netflix. What a shame that I'd only give you a paltry one-star. Hey, at least you're somewhat entertaining!!!:D

“Live and let live”

Since: Apr 08

New Orleans

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Quite the contrary, any sex, so long as it's with a person who demeans, is demeaning. However, there is only one comparable way to heterosexual relations that two men can experience sexual intimacy, and that is through anal sex. Regardless, that doesn't say people experience making love in just one nor two ways, but rather, that an individual should experience making love in which ever way he or she feels comfortable. Do I feel comfortable having anal sex? No!!! Has that prevented me from having a loyal husband who stands by my side no matter what and we find other ways to express our intimacy?! No!!! It's like Robin Williams said in that movie when he played the president, he said something akin to, "I don't see a problem with gay marriage! To me, isn't all of marriage the same old sex?"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Josh in New Orleans wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't take on the people who don't have an argument so you take on the people that really don't... Kinda like getting three stars as an Indy on Netflix. What a shame that I'd only give you a paltry one-star. Hey, at least you're somewhat entertaining!!!:D
In other words, there is not reasoned argument for calling ss couples married.

Hence, when I point out the idiocy of the gay twirl talking points even you have to go, "Duh"!

And the only reason you coughed up one star, was to complete your gay troll attack, otherwise, your denial would concede nothing.

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Josh in New Orleans wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite the contrary, any sex, so long as it's with a person who demeans, is demeaning. However, there is only one comparable way to heterosexual relations that two men can experience sexual intimacy, and that is through anal sex. Regardless, that doesn't say people experience making love in just one nor two ways, but rather, that an individual should experience making love in which ever way he or she feels comfortable. Do I feel comfortable having anal sex? No!!! Has that prevented me from having a loyal husband who stands by my side no matter what and we find other ways to express our intimacy?! No!!! It's like Robin Williams said in that movie when he played the president, he said something akin to, "I don't see a problem with gay marriage! To me, isn't all of marriage the same old sex?"
Oh sit on it!! I was accurate. Certain acts, by themselves can be inherently demeaning. That is why, even in the animal kingdom, ss anal sex is often an act of domination.

I was going to commend you for being one of the first defenders of anal sex that admitted to the inferior imitation of normal sex, but then you made the silly stupid attempt to equate all sex acts.

Really??? It's all the same? Billions of years of evolution crafted the penis and the vagina to unite, and you think any old hole will do??? That's like saying you can drive a car anywhere. On road, off road, or even off a cliff,'it's all the same'...

http://www.prweb.com/releases/gay-anal-interc...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sit on it!! I was accurate. Certain acts, by themselves can be inherently demeaning. That is why, even in the animal kingdom, ss anal sex is often an act of domination.
I was going to commend you for being one of the first defenders of anal sex that admitted to the inferior imitation of normal sex, but then you made the silly stupid attempt to equate all sex acts.
Really??? It's all the same? Billions of years of evolution crafted the penis and the vagina to unite, and you think any old hole will do??? That's like saying you can drive a car anywhere. On road, off road, or even off a cliff,'it's all the same'...
http://www.prweb.com/releases/gay-anal-interc...
Your obsession with anal sex is creepy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••