Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first Western state w...

Hawaii , the state that adopted the nation's first "defense of marriage" constitutional amendment a decade ago, has now become the latest battleground in the fight for same-sex civil unions. Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16597 Oct 17, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>For some people yes.
Now that I answered you how about you stop dodging my question and explain who determined that your female twin was a lesbian BEFORE YOU WERE both born?
Show me where I said that.

Location hidden

#16598 Oct 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are children a consideration of marriage or not?
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>For some people yes.
Now that I answered you how about you stop dodging my question and explain who determined that your female twin was a lesbian BEFORE YOU WERE both born?
Then children are a part of marriage.

Ss couples are disqualified.

Location hidden

#16599 Oct 17, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Truth matters to some. But apparently not to you.
You said Jonah1 claimed children DID NOT matter when in fact he said that for some they do and for some they don't.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are children a requirement of marriage? Yes or no.
Don't let the door hit your worthless behind on your way out. Adios cur.
I asked you this a long time ago and still have not gotten an answer. Please feel free to show any State that requires children for a marriage to be valid in this country.
I LOVE how you try to make marriage some great special deal by making it nothing more than a contract for breeding bitches at a puppy farm. Did you have your wife checked for fertility before you married her? If she failed to produce a litter for you would she still be your wife?
Your own children must think marriage is just about cranking out more idiots for the family shrub.
Thankfully MY PARENTS who had 7 children showed me that marriage isn't just about fertility.
Truth matters to you? Really.

Where have I said marriage is only about 'breeding bitches at a puppy farm'?

I accurately said gays demand that children be removed from consideration in marriage so they can qualify for marriage, then turn around and demand that mom and dad be removed from family so a ss couple can qualify for family.

Despicable.

“Live and let live”

Since: Apr 08

New Orleans

#16602 Oct 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Take your opinion and shove it bitch. We have rights too. Get over it.

Location hidden

#16603 Oct 18, 2013
Josh in New Orleans wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your opinion and shove it bitch. We have rights too. Get over it.
You must be talking to the lesbian trapped in the straight man...

Man up and get your own rights, ss couples clearly don't equate to marriage.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#16604 Oct 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
ss couples clearly don't equate to marriage.
They aren't required to. No couple, straight or gay is required to equate with marriage.

You're a moron.

Location hidden

#16605 Oct 19, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't required to. No couple, straight or gay is required to equate with marriage.
You're a moron.
I'm sorry, but straights don't need a gay twit in a white dress telling us what marriage is.

You demand that the 98% of married couples that could procreate capitulate to ss couples who can NEVER mutually procreate.

You disqualify every distinction between ss couples and marriage except the number of people

You ignore the medical violation of design.

You desecrate and trample on religious and cultural traditions.

You censor the distinction that evolutionary science clearly distinguishes, and then turn around demand all the rights and privileges based on those very distinctions.

I simply point of the idiocy of that foolish attempt by the refusal of reality to adjust to your deception and denial.

Smile.

“Live and let live”

Since: Apr 08

New Orleans

#16606 Oct 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be talking to the lesbian trapped in the straight man...
Man up and get your own rights, ss couples clearly don't equate to marriage.
So says you.
Ben Dover

Glastonbury, CT

#16607 Oct 20, 2013
Two dudes marrying each other? Get some testosterone injections and man-up.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#16608 Oct 21, 2013
Ben Dover wrote:
Two dudes marrying each other? Get some testosterone injections and man-up.
In other words....Come back when you can take it like a man!!!! ROTFL!

Location hidden

#16609 Oct 21, 2013
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>In other words....Come back when you can take it like a man!!!! ROTFL!
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

It is despicable to abuse someone like that.

Location hidden

#16610 Oct 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but straights don't need a gay twit in a white dress telling us what marriage is.
And I'm sorry, but gays don't need a moronic cur in a puppy mill relationship telling us what marriage is. Go f*ck yourself dipshyt!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You demand that the 98% of married couples that could procreate capitulate to ss couples who can NEVER mutually procreate.
Exactly where was this demand made? Please indicate the post numbers or provide a link to a website where this demand exists.

Dearie, we gays haven't demanded anything of the sort because we gays are well aware that procreation isn't a requirement of marriage. Never has been, never will be. The only one squawking about procreation dear, is you. Because you're a moron and you have no valid argument against gays marrying so you try and pretend that procreation is an argument. It isn't cur. It never will be!! Smile Gregory Kirschmann!!!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You disqualify every distinction between ss couples and marriage except the number of people
I, and my fellow gays haven't disqualified anyone from anything. But don't let that get in the way of your fundie-twirl-meltdown!!!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignore the medical violation of design.
Gregory dear, I, and my fellow gays, don't spend our time ignoring non existent things. We leave that for you and your fellow fundies. You know, the same people worried about non existent "constraints", and non existent "dupicates" and "sterilities". You and your fellow morons can discuss non existent things to your hearts content. Meanwhile, we gays will continue to see our marriages recognized by more and more states (New Jersey just added cur!!), and more and more countries, and there's not a damn thing that you and your fellow idiot fundies can do to stop it!!!! smile bitch!!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>You desecrate and trample on religious and cultural traditions.
I don't give a flying f*ck about your religion dear. I'm not required to. If your religion wants to try and trample my equal recognition as a human being, then it it deserves all the disrespect I and others give it. F*ck your worthless religion dearie! Smile Greggie!!

As for cultures, cultures evolve dearie. Not a damn thing you can do to stop that.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You censor the distinction that evolutionary science clearly distinguishes, and then turn around demand all the rights and privileges based on those very distinctions.
Evolution has always included gays. Sorry, but your distinctions are non existent. Oh, and just fyi, our rights and privileges aren't based on distinctions you stupid cur. Our rights and privileges are based upon ideals. Ideals that mongrels like you would like to pretend exist only for them. You're not special dear, you never were, and you never will be!!! You're a mangy cur on society. Nothing more, nothing less.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply point of the idiocy of that foolish attempt by the refusal of reality to adjust to your deception and denial.
You haven't pointed out anything other than the fact that you're a very angry human, who requires spouting nonsense in order to establish a sense of self worth. You're pointed out that you are a sad, sad example of humanity. You've pointed out that you are a mongrel. Oh, and you've pointed out that when you are in a fundie-tizzy, you can string a lot of words together into a non coherent attempt at a sentence. "I simply point of the idiocy of that foolish attempt by the refusal of reality to adjust to your deception and denial"!!!!!!! Damn you're one f*cked up cur!!!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Oh I am dear. I'm smiling a big smile, watching your ridiculous fundie melt down!!!!!

Gregory Kirschmann = Human Garbage

Location hidden

#16611 Oct 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
It is despicable to abuse someone like that.
Your obsession with anal sex is creepy. And not one point in your stupid post can be supported as credible.

Liars for Jesus unite!! Gregory Kirschmann (aka Kuntmare) is here to lead you!!!! A fat old coot with nothing more to do with his days and nights but to spend all his waking hours on the internet, intentionally sowing discord with homosexuals.

Location hidden

#16612 Oct 21, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession with anal sex is creepy. And not one point in your stupid post can be supported as credible.
Liars for Jesus unite!! Gregory Kirschmann (aka Kuntmare) is here to lead you!!!! A fat old coot with nothing more to do with his days and nights but to spend all his waking hours on the internet, intentionally sowing discord with homosexuals.
Calm down Jonah, you are going Postal...

Do you understand that your hatful ranting is not just exposing the weakness of your position, but the depravity of it too?

Leave marriage, family and children alone. Man up and get your own relational identity instead of bring embarrassed about what it looks like. Time for you boys to stand on your own two feet.

Are you worried you can't?

Smile.

Location hidden

#16613 Oct 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down Jonah, you are going Postal...
Do you understand that your hatful ranting is not just exposing the weakness of your position, but the depravity of it too?
There is no weakness in my position. Which is why you have no rebuttal.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave marriage, family and children alone.
On whose authority? Yours? LOL!!!! Go f*ck yourself cur.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Man up and get your own relational identity instead of bring embarrassed about what it looks like. Time for you boys to stand on your own two feet.
Are you worried you can't?
Smile.
I'm not worried about anything you bring to the table moron. LOL! Smile!
Meanwhile over in Joisey

Southbury, CT

#16614 Oct 21, 2013
Marriage Equality comes to New Jersey as the 14th State to state the obvious - it is no longer any kind of Big Deal except amongst the unenlightened.

Location hidden

#16615 Oct 21, 2013
Meanwhile over in Joisey wrote:
Marriage Equality comes to New Jersey as the 14th State to state the obvious - it is no longer any kind of Big Deal except amongst the unenlightened.
Anyone can immediately see that ss couples and marriage are not the same.

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior, making ss marriage an oxymoron.

No law can ever change that.
Ben Dover

Glastonbury, CT

#16616 Oct 21, 2013
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>In other words....Come back when you can take it like a man!!!! ROTFL!
You think getting pistoned in the rear by another man is synonymous with real manhood? That's truly pathetic.

Location hidden

#16617 Oct 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can immediately see that ss couples and marriage are not the same.
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior, making ss marriage an oxymoron.
No law can ever change that.
And the dish ran away with the spoon.

DNF

““Be guided by principles..."”

Since: Apr 07

Baltimore

#16618 Oct 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yes children are a part of some marriages. I have a few nieces and nephews who are now being raised by divorced parents.

I also know many gay men who have biological children and a few lesbians as well.

Why are you trying to deny these children the rights they gain from their parents marriage?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Same-Sex Marriage Trumps Religious Liberty in N... (Aug '13) 6 min Yankee Yahoo 942
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 7 min Not Yet Equal 281
Ben Carson Warns Gay Couples Against Pushing Ba... 9 min Ned 12
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 10 min MarcelB 397
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 13 min 80 less Democrats 31,720
Federal judge stays Alabama gay marriage ruling... 35 min WeTheSheeple 8
GOP hopefuls weigh in on gay marriage 1 hr RalphB 49
More from around the web