Gay couples hope legislation makes Ha...

Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first Western state w...

There are 16145 comments on the The Morning Call story from Feb 22, 2009, titled Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first Western state w.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Hawaii , the state that adopted the nation's first "defense of marriage" constitutional amendment a decade ago, has now become the latest battleground in the fight for same-sex civil unions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Broseph

New Castle, DE

#16555 Aug 11, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Never assume these people didn't need extra help finding their way down the birth canals!
My theory is that when they were in heaven waiting to be born they were so busy gossipping they didn't hear the announcement about brains correctly.
They thought it was trains so they all asked for toy ones.
She just needs to be ignored, so she no longer has an excuse to not get surgery to changer herself into a normal woman.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16556 Aug 11, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
She just needs to be ignored, so she no longer has an excuse to not get surgery to changer herself into a normal woman.
Clearly you've rejected knowledge, truth and common sense to be an aspiring gay troll.

Proud?
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#16557 Aug 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you've rejected knowledge, truth and common sense to be an aspiring gay troll.
Proud?
Stop using gay people and your religion as excuses to not get surgery.
Do Not Feed The Trolls

United States

#16558 Aug 12, 2013
This thread will slowly expand to encompass several more, if not many more states. There will always be holdouts - America is about a sense of freedom after all - but as the total number of gay marriage states expands, America will speak for itself. That is what should be noted herein and henceforth.
UBakatate

Honolulu, HI

#16559 Aug 31, 2013
Not Kidding wrote:
<quoted text> The Bible is a fairytale, just like the Catholic Church. Don't you read history?
Wow you must know know everything in your short period of time, here on earth. Please explain how you really know that there is no God? Seriously, I would give up God, Church and Family if you can covince me without a doubt.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#16560 Sep 1, 2013
UBakatate wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you must know know everything in your short period of time, here on earth. Please explain how you really know that there is no God? Seriously, I would give up God, Church and Family if you can convince me without a doubt.
Sometimes people forget that most gays and lesbians are people of faith as well.

IMO anyone who persecute people for believing is the same as those who persecute someone for being gay.

When the Bible starts being used as a weapon, mot of the good messages it contains get lost.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#16561 Sep 1, 2013
most not mot (sp) my bad

Location hidden

#16562 Sep 1, 2013
In the end,

Marriage is a miraculous union of two genders,
a union so profound,
it is described as the union of Mars and Venus.
It reunites humanity to the roots of life,
while at the very same time
hosting the best and natural
birth place of future human life.
It is the blend of masculinity and femininity.
The wisdom of logic and intuition united.
Strength and delicacy perfectly balanced.
Protection and nurture combined as one.
A complimentary merging that multiplies the unbiased blend of humanity's genders.

A ss couple cannot equate to a single one of these distinctions.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#16563 Sep 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The government has historically rejected incest, polygamy and ss couples for marriage, even if it has a claimed religious base. They reject claims of child sacrifice rights and such too. Are you claiming theses as religious freedom violations?
Idiot argument = "Are you claiming......"

Your desperateness is showing.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
SCOTUS made a twisted divided decision that flies in the face of culture, medicine and science.
Your personal opinions of a SCOTUS decision are irrelevant. Stating them only shows how childish you are.

Culture is never an argument. Sorry dear. If it were, women still wouldn't vote. And you are completely unable to find ANY medical or scientific data to support your claim. You are nothing more than a liar with no concern for integrity. But do feel free to prove me wrong. What medical data states that gays shouldn't marry?!!!!!! What scientific data states that gays shouldn't marry?!!!!!! What will the medical and scientific fall out be should they marry?!!!! Please demonstrate the medical repercussions that Massachusetts has suffered being the state with the longest history of gays marrying?!!!!!!!

Watch KowardMare avoid responding with any scientific or medical data whatsoever!!! Watching him fundie-twirl is hilarious!!!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I defined nothing.[/QUOTE}
No, you simply provide imaginary "distinctions". Your routine is tired!

[QUOTE who="KiMare"]<quo ted text>
Your blanket denial of every element of reason only exposes how out of line calling ss couples married is.
The only denial is yours. You demonstrate it here, and on numerous other sites on a daily basis. You present your imaginary distinctions and your disdain for gays, but never really ever post anything of substance to support your case.

Well, maybe that can change now. Show us the medical and scientific data that states gays shouldn't be marrying!!!!!! You know, cause medicine and science are so integral to the institution of marriage!!!!!! LOL!!!!

Smile dolt!
UBakatate

Honolulu, HI

#16566 Sep 1, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes people forget that most gays and lesbians are people of faith as well.
IMO anyone who persecute people for believing is the same as those who persecute someone for being gay.
When the Bible starts being used as a weapon, mot of the good messages it contains get lost.
I appreciate that you are revealing your hurt soul, but I did not say anything persecutory about Gays or Lesbians. In my family we have loveones who are gay and I love and cherised them all the same. Biblically, the Gay act itself is just the same as adultry, bestiality or just lusting in ones mind, It is not a gender, A Hermaphadite should be a gender, because he or she was given that plumbing since birth. There is nothing we can hide from the Creator. I wish you well, and if you need a Gay man's perspective on Church, God and family here is a link, Aloha
http://ex-gaytruth.com/encyclopedia/sy-rogers...

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#16567 Sep 2, 2013
UBakatate wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate that you are revealing your hurt soul, but I did not say anything persecutory about Gays or Lesbians. In my family we have loveones who are gay and I love and cherised them all the same. Biblically, the Gay act itself is just the same as adultry, bestiality or just lusting in ones mind, It is not a gender, A Hermaphadite should be a gender, because he or she was given that plumbing since birth. There is nothing we can hide from the Creator. I wish you well, and if you need a Gay man's perspective on Church, God and family here is a link, Aloha
http://ex-gaytruth.com/encyclopedia/sy-rogers...
Thank you for your reply. I am in no need of a warped bi-sexual's opinion on being gay or obeying God. Ex-gay therapy has been shown to be one big hoax.

As for hermaphrodites, Germany is already offering a 3rd option for gender on birth certificATES. other nations are considering doing the same.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/17/germ...

The "love the sinner hate the sin" slogan sounds really great. But it's a trap. It doesn't promote love at all but instead just re- enforces the perversion of Christ's message from one of compassion and forgiveness to one of judgement and self righteousness.

And since being who God created us to be is not a sin, the slogan does not apply to us.

Location hidden

#16568 Sep 2, 2013
In the end,
a union so profound,
A complimentary merging that multiplies the unbiased blend of humanity's genders.
adam n eve not steve

Los Angeles, CA

#16569 Oct 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
In the end,
a union so profound,
so true!

Location hidden

#16570 Oct 5, 2013
For ss couples to be equated to marriage, the demand is that children be removed from consideration to equate ss couples to marriage, and that mother and father be removed to equate ss couples to family.

What's my point?

1. The last two times the Court legally removed consideration of children, divorce and abortion, the effects were devastating for children. Now gays are attempting to deny children as a fundamental element of marriage.

2. Legally, naturally and morally birth parents have a favored place for children. For ss couples to equate, you are attempting to deny and break those bonds.

You again throw children under the bus, and then add your own parents.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#16571 Oct 5, 2013
adam n eve not steve wrote:
<quoted text>
so true!
ROTFL. Funny you should use that name. B/c A & E had kids that had INCEST to populate the earth....Read up!
WASP

Mililani, HI

#16572 Oct 5, 2013
Eww one of those.

Location hidden

#16573 Oct 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
For ss couples to be equated to marriage, the demand is that children be removed from consideration to equate ss couples to marriage, and that mother and father be removed to equate ss couples to family.
What's my point?
1. The last two times the Court legally removed consideration of children, divorce and abortion, the effects were devastating for children. Now gays are attempting to deny children as a fundamental element of marriage.
2. Legally, naturally and morally birth parents have a favored place for children. For ss couples to equate, you are attempting to deny and break those bonds.
Poor Kuntmare. You still got nothing but pipe dreams and fantasy land. Oh, and your creepy obsession with the sex other people have! Pathetic.

Location hidden

#16574 Oct 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
What's my point?
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Kuntmare. You still got nothing but pipe dreams and fantasy land. Oh, and your creepy obsession with the sex other people have! Pathetic.
Nothing in that post about anal abuse.

Why are you so defensive???

Why do you have no specific response to the post?

Smirk.

Location hidden

#16575 Oct 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing in that post about anal abuse.
Was someone discussing anal abuse, or are you just in need of more masturbatory material?
KiMare wrote:
Why are you so defensive???
Pointing out that you're an idiot isn't defensiveness, it's merely stating a fact. The fact that you think you are even remotely capable of stating anything that would require me to be defensive is simply another example of what an idiot you are.
KiMare wrote:
Why do you have no specific response to the post?
Smirk.
Because they don't require any. They were nothing but more of your ridiculous, unsupported fantasy opinions.

Any other stupid questions I can help you out with dolt?

Location hidden

#16576 Oct 8, 2013
Oh, just for giggles, let me "address" your ridiculousness!!!
KiMare wrote:
Gays have never demanded that children be removed from consideration. Lot's of gays have children.
KiMare wrote:
What's my point?
You don't have one, you just have a lot of unsupported opinions.
KiMare wrote:
The first sentence is your opinion. The second sentence is untrue. Gays aren't attemptinig to deny children as an element of marriage. We simply point out, accurately, that they aren't a requirement. Never have been, never will be. But don't let that FACT stop you from pretending you have a point.
KiMare wrote:
Birth parents have a favored place, but not an exclusive one. They never have and never will. The rest of your nonsense about denial and breakage is your unfounded opinion.

Smile stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 hr RiccardoFire 8,391
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 9 hr TimeToAct 32,013
News UK's first lesbian interfaith wedding 21 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 3
News Archbishop enters gay marriage debate 21 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 2
News ACT Chief Minister Andrew Barr to actively camp... Thu Wallace 3
News Church leaders debate support for same sex marr... Thu The Bible Student 2
News Elvis Is Alive and Well In Las Vegas Aug 16 Dead down Under 1
More from around the web