Homosexual marriage is legal

Jun 27, 2013 Full story: www.examiner.com 2,468

In a 5-4 decision, which, did not surprise anyone, the Supreme Court demonstrated once again that the federal high court is willing to impose by judicial edict what the voters of the individual States in the majority of States have refused to do: allow the marriage of homosexuals ...

Full Story
Eric

Vancouver, WA

#1760 Aug 27, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that fairy tale....
I can't believe you actually believe that tripe.
I can't believe you believe what you do either...
Eric

Vancouver, WA

#1761 Aug 27, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Um.... aren't YOU trying to force YOUR version of morality on us?
God softens hearts, eh? Seems to me like he softened your head.
No are you??? I don't force and can't force anything of what i believe on you or anyone else... You guys say that Christians force what they believe in their heart is moral on others...(we don't) then you call us hypocrites then you turn around and do the same... I think were all hypocrites brother!!!

DNF

“Judge more and you love less”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH-Baltimore MD-S.Fla

#1762 Aug 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shuddup Bill you silly jackass!
P.S. What are the latest percentages of straight men who do their wives and girlfriends up the butt? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
Do all people on Topix who claim to be Viet Nam Vets think about anal sex with another guy as much as you do?

Or are you just special?

DNF

#1763 Aug 27, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> No are you??? I don't force and can't force anything of what i believe on you or anyone else... You guys say that Christians force what they believe in their heart is moral on others...(we don't) then you call us hypocrites then you turn around and do the same... I think were all hypocrites brother!!!
Please stop including yourself in the same class of Christians who haven't made a religion out of worrying more about other people's sins than they do their own.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#1764 Aug 27, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> I can't believe you believe what you do either...
You are free to ignore all the science you like. It doesn't change the facts.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#1765 Aug 27, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> No are you??? I don't force and can't force anything of what i believe on you or anyone else... You guys say that Christians force what they believe in their heart is moral on others...(we don't) then you call us hypocrites then you turn around and do the same... I think were all hypocrites brother!!!
Um, hellooooooooooooooooooooooo... .. Who is passing laws attempting to strip gay people of their rights? Who is saying that gays have no moral compass? Who is judging us and calling us sinners?

Don't EVEN try to play the victim card. If you want to believe in fairy tales, go right ahead. Don't be surprised when the adults in the room refuse to play along with your imaginary friend in the sky, and make fun of you. When you willingly choose to refuse to believe the facts, you DESERVE ridicule.

This is America. NO ONE is required to follow your silly religious beliefs.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#1766 Aug 27, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Do all people on Topix who claim to be Viet Nam Vets think about anal sex with another guy as much as you do?
Or are you just special?
Oh he's special alright. Special Ed.

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#1767 Aug 28, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> The only thing that makes the most sense to you would be for us to embrace your thinking and your standard of morality...God can and does soften hearts i'm praying that he will do the same with you!!!
I think he softened your brain buddy.

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#1768 Aug 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry toots.
Forgiven my friend. You are alright. Remember who loves you.
The Shadow

Brooklyn, NY

#1769 Aug 28, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>Um, hellooooooooooooooooooooooo... .. Who is passing laws attempting to strip gay people of their rights? Who is saying that gays have no moral compass? Who is judging us and calling us sinners?

Don't EVEN try to play the victim card. If you want to believe in fairy tales, go right ahead. Don't be surprised when the adults in the room refuse to play along with your imaginary friend in the sky, and make fun of you. When you willingly choose to refuse to believe the facts, you DESERVE ridicule.

This is America. NO ONE is required to follow your silly religious beliefs.
Helloooooooooooooo Mona, have you had your sex change operation yet?

DNF

#1770 Aug 28, 2013
Eric wrote:
To all you 'christians" who have perverted Christs words into a religion based on counting the sins of others while ignoring your own, I suggest you all take a good look at Matt. 25:31-46 and Luke 10:25-37.
The Shadow

Alexandria, VA

#1771 Aug 28, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>To all you 'christians" who have perverted Christs words into a religion based on counting the sins of others while ignoring your own, I suggest you all take a good look at Matt. 25:31-46 and Luke 10:25-37.
When someone is as big a liar s you, it's hard to see any credibility in what you say or propose.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#1772 Aug 28, 2013
-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well buddy,all I can say is congratulations for thinking you know more than all the world wide experts in the fields of Psychiatry and psychology put together! I hate to inform you of this but the vast majority of these experts say that you are in fact full of crap!
I hate to inform you of this but they aren't experts, they're gays.
The real experts were replaced.
"The young turks were all psychiatrists, all members of the APA and all liberal-minded easterners who had decided to reform the American Psychiatric Association from the inside. Specifically they had decided to replace all the grey-haired conservatives who ran the organization with a new breed of psychiatrist; more sensitive to the social issues of the day with liberal opinions on Kent State, Vietnam, feminism. They figured that once they got this new breed into office they could fundamentally transform American psychiatry. And one of the things this group was keen to transform was American psychiatry’s approach to homosexuality."
http://www.mindofmodernity.com/not-sick-the-1...
Eric

Vancouver, WA

#1773 Aug 28, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
You are free to ignore all the science you like. It doesn't change the facts.
If i can feel free to ignore you than you can do the same...
Eric

Vancouver, WA

#1774 Aug 28, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>To all you 'christians" who have perverted Christs words into a religion based on counting the sins of others while ignoring your own, I suggest you all take a good look at Matt. 25:31-46 and Luke 10:25-37.
Jesus Christ also said "If you love me keep my commandments..."
Eric

Vancouver, WA

#1775 Aug 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he softened your brain buddy.
You go on believing that friend...
Eric

Vancouver, WA

#1776 Aug 28, 2013
DNF wrote:
Were talking about gay marriage here were not confessing sin... If you want to start a confessional go right ahead.

DNF

#1777 Aug 28, 2013
The Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
When someone is as big a liar s you, it's hard to see any credibility in what you say or propose.
Unfortunately you can't point out any time I have lied.

DNF

#1778 Aug 28, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus Christ also said "If you love me keep my commandments..."
YUP. Which is why we all know you don't practice what you claim to preach. You are simply another bigot desperately hoping that by focusing on the sins of others no one will notice yours.

Now what did Jesus say about Same Sex relations?

Show me His words.

DNF

#1779 Aug 28, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus Christ also said "If you love me keep my commandments..."
Yes He did. SO is that why yoiu do such a poor job following Luke 10:25-37

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zen Buddhist Temple in Japan Offers Symbolic Sa... 1 hr DRUGJAPANESEDEBTD... 48
Heading To Australia For Your Honeymoon? Here's... 2 hr _0rion_ 1
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 3 hr chris toal 26,961
Couples Who Challenged Utah's Gay Marriage Ban ... 4 hr Sir Andrew 4
Gay couples exchange vows in Montana after ruling 7 hr Masterstechnicale... 131
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr KiMerde 51,292
Pastors opposed to gay marriage swear off all c... 8 hr Rick in Kansas 62
More from around the web