Homosexual marriage is legal

Homosexual marriage is legal

There are 2466 comments on the www.examiner.com story from Jun 27, 2013, titled Homosexual marriage is legal. In it, www.examiner.com reports that:

In a 5-4 decision, which, did not surprise anyone, the Supreme Court demonstrated once again that the federal high court is willing to impose by judicial edict what the voters of the individual States in the majority of States have refused to do: allow the marriage of homosexuals ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.examiner.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1548 Aug 21, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't tell your ass from a hole in the ground.
Wow. Good one.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#1551 Aug 21, 2013
The Frankie Rizzo show is sponsored by well meaning people silly enough to debate trolls.

Whoop Whoop.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1552 Aug 21, 2013
DNF wrote:
The Frankie Rizzo show is sponsored by well meaning people silly enough to debate trolls.
Whoop Whoop.
Frankie is in need of a good enema.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1553 Aug 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie is in need of a good enema.
Only if you give it to me sweetie. Not that Hairy Rose Feratu dude! Come on over baby. B.Y.O.E.B.~Whoop!

P.S. Please shave first.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1554 Aug 21, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>It would have been better if you admitted to a drug problem, as it is now, you don't have an excuse. Just sayin.
Not bad Jbird. For a moron.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1555 Aug 21, 2013
DNF wrote:
Whoop Whoop.
Whoop! Thank you. Thank you. I couldn't do it without you.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1556 Aug 21, 2013
~WOO~HOOO! A little lesbian enema action tonight! Whoop! Toots is gonna teach this old dog some new tricks! Arf! I better get good and likkered up first.

Ah good times!

“I'm hawt and I know it. ”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1557 Aug 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
~WOO~HOOO! A little lesbian enema action tonight! Whoop! Toots is gonna teach this old dog some new tricks! Arf! I better get good and likkered up first.
Ah good times!
Hey Baby, don't get to likkered up, you know it has uh, an effect on you.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1558 Aug 21, 2013
Blonde Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Baby, don't get to likkered up, you know it has uh, an effect on you.
That's what I'm counting on.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1559 Aug 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you give it to me sweetie. Not that Hairy Rose Feratu dude! Come on over baby. B.Y.O.E.B.~Whoop!
P.S. Please shave first.
Come on Frank. That's really kinky.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1560 Aug 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You said I needed a good enema, now you're backing out. Don't ask again. You had your chance.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1561 Aug 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
My old girlfriend used to like to install my Preparation H. New one don't go there. She's classier. I'm not sure which one I like best yet.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#1562 Aug 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
My old girlfriend used to like to install my Preparation H. New one don't go there. She's classier. I'm not sure which one I like best yet.
You're a real class act, Cletus. Now tell us how you bite your toenails and use your sleeve for a napkin.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1563 Aug 22, 2013
Scroll button time again.
Eric

United States

#1565 Aug 22, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up! Satan isn't real, you dummy.
Wishful thinking!!! give me some evidence that he doesn't exist!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1566 Aug 22, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a real class act, Cletus. Now tell us how you bite your toenails and use your sleeve for a napkin.
Well excuuse me! As if you've never done that stuff. I've seen your videos, you're no shining example of couth you silly old freak.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1567 Aug 22, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Hoveround broken? Duct tape?
Seven lying jackasses have rated this post by Jizzy "brilliant". That's why I like you silly jackasses so much.~Whoop!
Eric

United States

#1568 Aug 22, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
The Government DOESN'T necessarily set the moral compass.....they set laws that Citizens MUST follow......individuals set their own moral compasses and follow them......Evangelistic Fundamentalist supposed Christians don't set the moral compass either.
They say what is legal and what isn't and sometimes it is immoral... is it fair to make pastors who have a big problem with gay marriage marry those type of people?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1569 Aug 22, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> Wishful thinking!!! give me some evidence that he doesn't exist!!!
This should be good.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Eric

United States

#1570 Aug 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
This should be good.
Can you prove his non-existence?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay Kentucky man loses bid to challenge GOP cle... 45 min Frankie Rizzo 11
News For Some African-Americans, Meghan Markle Is Ca... 2 hr Negroes are animals 5
News African-Americans hail royal wedding's nod to b... 2 hr Barros 7
News 'The blackest moment in global pop culture sinc... 2 hr Lori899 1
News Guess who's coming to Windsor? Royal ceremony w... 2 hr Stormy days ahead 8
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 4 hr Plastic Surgery ASAP 180
News Church Of Scotland To Draft New Laws Permitting... Tue Gremlin 4